Page 1 of 1
Timeline [CLOSED]
doctorwhofan042 Red Sparx Gems: 66
#1 Posted: 01:11:39 13/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm sick of people arguing about timelines throughout the series, so here's MY opinion.

Games: A New Beginning
The Eternal Night
Dawn of the Dragon

After the events of Dawn of the Dragon, it's a few thousand years later (Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, etc. are now deceased), and the Sorceress from Year of the Dragon sends the Dragons over to the "Gnorc-Side" of the planet.

It's the year of the dragon, and a purple dragon egg is brought to the world, Spyro II. Years later, he and his best friend, Sparx II, go on their first adventure...

Game: Spyro the Dragon

After the events in Spyro the Dragon, Spyro II and Sparx II end up at...

Game: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro II "defeated" Ripto, when he really teleported away quickly with some magic power after he "sunk" in the lava. Spyro II takes a vacation at Dragon Shores, and return the the Dragon Realms with Hunter II.

Game: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

After these events, the inhabitants of the Forgotten Realms restore Evening Lake, so it's now officially "Evening Planes", the location of...

Game: Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Ripto teleports to the scene with a somehow re-incarnated Crush and Gulp, and the story goes along from there...

Game: Spyro: A Heroes Tale

Spyro II takes a portal to the other side of the planet Avalar, with Sparx II, and the rest of the team for a holiday, with some Dragon Elders, but Red somehow found a portal Avalar, and re-incarnated Gnasty Gnorc. After these events, Spyro finally takes a holiday.

All other games never happened in THIS storyline, but might have in another universe...
---
Honestly, with these new 'action figures' of Skylanders, Spyro's turning into Dungeons and Dragons.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#2 Posted: 02:16:43 07/05/2011
Nice timeline.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6520
#3 Posted: 05:19:08 20/11/2011
Good time linesmilie , but would have been better if they had continued with the story of smilie Insomniac Games and Universal Interactive Studios for Sierra Entertainment's smilie & smilie and so the timeline would be more extensive and in the same universe.

But for me and I do not mean just for me, it's excellent history of Sierra Entertainment's games TLOS: ANBsmilie, 2: TENsmilie, 3: DOTDsmilie
Good story has its beginning and end, although a bit short this series of games, were only 3 while the other sagas were 5 games smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:25:55 20/11/2011 by VespiDragon8
ArbiDragon292 Gold Sparx Gems: 2337
#4 Posted: 02:29:04 27/11/2011
Quote: VespiDragon8
Good time linesmilie , but would have been better if they had continued with the story of smilie Insomniac Games and Universal Interactive Studios for Sierra Entertainment's smilie & smilie and so the timeline would be more extensive and in the same universe.

But for me and I do not mean just for me, it's excellent history of Sierra Entertainment's games TLOS: ANBsmilie, 2: TENsmilie, 3: DOTDsmilie
Good story has its beginning and end, although a bit short this series of games, were only 3 while the other sagas were 5 games smilie

But and spyro games for the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS, would also be good that these were in the timeline, along with yours, and so completely all the Spyro saga would be in one and only universe.
---
GamerForceShow (GFS) on YouTube.
#5 Posted: 06:24:25 28/11/2011
I'm not quite sure, would be very large and the story of Spyro, and it would be more difficult that it can be consistent from the first game to the last, characters, places, the game's plot, the enemy, all those things you have to have them present but it would do something meaningless and misunderstood
#6 Posted: 20:49:28 30/11/2011
Then it would be best timeline that corresponds to several different stories, according to the creator of the story and Spyro universe?
---
#7 Posted: 04:37:50 15/12/2011
Right, with that there will be so much confusion, in addition, each company has its own universe, but more important is that they all have to:
smilie and smilie , as the protagonists of his new stories
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#8 Posted: 23:46:34 15/12/2011
Let me add on,then~! What if for skylanders, Spyro is acknowledged for his deeds and therefore becomes a skylander? What if Cynder never died but went into a stasis?
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
Flammenwolf Ripto Gems: 10
#9 Posted: 00:49:01 16/12/2011
Skylanders? Oh, it probably just hapened after a Bluescreen of Death occured in the graphics engine.
#10 Posted: 21:57:23 16/12/2011
That adds one more to the timeline, of course, depends on the story as Skylandres: Spyro's Adventure, and thus the central story is drawn from all this. As a start from the beginning to the end, but followed completely.
Not like today that Spyro games, are not all the same places and characters.
---
#11 Posted: 10:36:30 20/12/2011
But I think Skylanders is very different from the original story of Spyro and The Legend of Spyro.
But I think if you could join our timeline, and would be much better, with more characters and new places!!!
#12 Posted: 21:04:06 21/12/2011
I agree with you, so you have more characters and new places that we can discuss, but what that game maloes not know him well, Skylanders: smilie's Adventure
---
crashdragon Green Sparx Gems: 344
#13 Posted: 02:48:48 03/09/2012
Well to me I think Classic Spyro and Legend Spyro are seperate universes but I'm wondering about skylands for at the ending of DOTD, there were island that resemple skylands so I was wondering what if Skylanders started after DOTD?
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#14 Posted: 03:57:17 03/09/2012
IMO... But I know they would never set up something like this. smilie the idea of a timeline is ridiculous anyway! smilie
Recommended with this you at least play Shadow Legacy, the Legend trilogy and read Cynder's Skylanders backstory first.

Classic:
The Sorceror is capturing any purple dragons he can without suspicion. In Shadow Legacy the Sorceror attempts to kill Spyro using as little energy as possible, but fails, and chooses to conserve his energy. After the first Spyro dies of age, he sends out the Dark Armies to capture the land and cause chaos, during this chaos, he plants the hoax Chronicle of The Purple Dragon. The lands eventually transcend into what will become the Legend series' world.

Legend:
The Sorceror creates Malefor from the power of the purple dragons he had captured. At age 180 Malefor is imprisoned, at age 280 Cynder is poisoned. During this time the Sorceror is killing off any purple dragons that are born to collect as much magical energy as possible. Spyro is raised at the same time as Cynder then the events of ANB take place. Events of TEN take place. While Spyro and Cynder are frozen the Sorceror uses Magic akin to the Dark Crystals sapping Spyro of his Elemental powers(temporarily, then events of DoTD take place). Malefor attempts to fulfill the goal the Sorceror had created him to fill, to destroy the world, and succeeds somewhat. Guardians, Avalans, and other races die of age and/or evolve and most of the history of the Legend trilogy is lost. World shifts into Skylands.

Skylands:
Malefor is resurrected by Sorceror from the Destroyer's Heart to attempt his goal again, however, he is confined to the Undead Realms and cannot do it. The Sorceror lies in wait to attack by himself...

It has a few kinks though, I need to get some better reasoning behind this...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:53:27 03/09/2012 by Nibelilt
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me