First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Skylanders doubts? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#301 Posted: 05:05:10 26/02/2011
Look in the stuff and nonsense forum. Go a few pages back.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#302 Posted: 07:26:12 26/02/2011
The topic isn't even closed.
#303 Posted: 15:04:30 26/02/2011
Now they are calling you the wannabe Spyra.

I don't get it how closing a topic makes you like Spyra. That sounds like being a normal user to me.
#304 Posted: 20:37:11 26/02/2011
Who is Spyra? I dunno who they're even talking about.
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#305 Posted: 09:50:58 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
im not closing this...i think its hilarious
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#306 Posted: 14:17:49 27/02/2011
Quote: SpyroFanatic101

CAV wasn't mentioning this topic, SonicFanatic...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#307 Posted: 14:44:45 27/02/2011
Quote: Aura24

CAV wasn't mentioning this topic, SpyroFanatic...

Fixed....
....your doing that on purpose, aren't you?smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4157
#308 Posted: 14:48:04 27/02/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182

CAV wasn't mentioning this topic, SpyroFanatic...

Fixed....
....your doing that on purpose, aren't you?smilie

I think it's because spyrofanatic doesn't like Skylanders, so for Aura, he's not a Spyro fanatic. smilie
#309 Posted: 14:55:29 27/02/2011
But she called him it quite a while before Skylanders was announced.....

WE IS TWO DIFFERENT PEEPULZ!!11!!
---
#310 Posted: 15:16:59 27/02/2011

What's hilarious is how you are avoiding telling me why you really hate Skylanders. Right now you are a coward in my eyes that can't accept the fact that I have a different opinion. If you wanted to prove me otherwise, you wouldn't have deleted that PM. So therefore I am left to think that you hate this game because of the design (since it's the first reason on your small list), and you know how I act with them.

I used to think you were alright. But now it looks like you're just afraid to talk to me.
#311 Posted: 16:03:39 27/02/2011
But she called him it quite a while before Skylanders was announced.....

WE IS TWO DIFFERENT PEEPULZ!!11!!

I don't know, I just keeping forgetting that his name is SpyroFanatic and not SonicFanatic smilie Happy now, Conkerbrawler? :3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#312 Posted: 16:32:37 27/02/2011
WatwatWHAAT!!?

That name cannot exist...Conker isn't in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
.....unfortunately...
---
#313 Posted: 16:58:08 27/02/2011
WatwatWHAAT!!?

.....unfortunately...

Epic lol at Brawler's reaction. This is getting funny.

EDIT: Me am pokemanshalofan
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:59:23 27/02/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#314 Posted: 22:53:31 27/02/2011
WatwatWHAAT!!?

.....unfortunately...

O RLY?

This topic amuses me for some reason.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#315 Posted: 22:55:35 27/02/2011
That's not Conker, that's a cosplaying furry!smilie

It's because everything has gotten a little insane...
---
#316 Posted: 04:07:23 28/02/2011
Yokay Conkerbrawler smilie
#317 Posted: 01:42:43 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrocynderfan7

Shhhhhhhh dont speak. And as for you Aura somebody does not like mr spyrofanatic101 smilie
---
#318 Posted: 01:45:52 01/03/2011

Shhhhhhhh dont speak. And as for you Aura somebody does not like mr spyrofanatic101 smilie

^VAS?
#319 Posted: 18:04:27 01/03/2011
Notice how he avoided my post. It's fairly obvious he's afraid/can't find any reasons to hate the game outside of the design.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#320 Posted: 18:52:55 01/03/2011

Consult the fact you just keep going around complaing about Skylanders for no reason, saying that you will prove whoever likes it "wrong". Then you will find out why Aura doesn't like you, along with most of the Skylanders fans.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#321 Posted: 19:19:48 01/03/2011
Quote: Malefor0001

Consult the fact you just keep going around complaing about Skylanders for no reason, saying that you will prove whoever likes it "wrong". Then you will find out why Aura doesn't like you, along with most of the Skylanders fans.

He's like some of the other Skylander haters, spouting random hatred for the game for no apparent reason and won't bother to tell us why he hates it so much. If the game does succeed, it will prove him and the haters dead wrong, and teach them a lesson for jumping to conclusions all because of a character design and whatnot.
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#322 Posted: 19:24:52 01/03/2011

He's like some of the other Skylander haters, spouting random hatred for the game for no apparent reason and won't bother to tell us why he hates it so much. If the game does succeed, it will prove him and the haters dead wrong, and teach them a lesson for jumping to conclusions all because of a character design and whatnot.

Well, if the game is brilliant than the Haters will just act like Idiots and ignore the reviews and just complain about it still.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#323 Posted: 21:16:53 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator

Apparently you think you blew my cover well... Think again. You think I'm ignoring these posts and just being a sloth because I don't know what to say?push posh I exclai
The reason the game is a baby in a dead mom is that the game has nothing to even do with spyro! The game is aimed lower then my age group...substantially.Last but not least do you see spyro the dragon, иооо the game is SKYLANDERS not spyro...not dragon, seeing the changes made here I'm convinced it's nothing of a dragon resemblance!!! in this situation I wouldn't be surprised if this was a platapus. Also have you noticed the attack variety? Oh yea three things to do what pike enemy with the fork horns, and shoot just fire!!!! Cool downgrades bob toys, not to mention how they misplace actors. Don't give me that Zimmerman stuff he is good, but music doesn't make a game.
Now make pointless remarks on grammar redirecting my statments. Quite frankly you will not change my opinion, only time, and some real ign reviews can. Official things
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:56 01/03/2011 by SpyroFanatic101
#324 Posted: 21:18:52 01/03/2011
And all I see is a Spyro fan who only judges a Spyro game by a character design and the demo gameplays that are still working in progress. And you haven't even played this game, so why would you even say it sucks? You don't know, because you're only speculating.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:21:46 01/03/2011 by Aura24
#325 Posted: 21:26:26 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
The vague video they have shown has proved my pouints
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#326 Posted: 21:28:41 01/03/2011
While I didnt enjoy the clip i'm willing to wait till the game is closer to gold to judge the looks.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#327 Posted: 21:33:47 01/03/2011

Well, if the game is brilliant than the Haters will just act like Idiots and ignore the reviews and just complain about it still.

^This!

Apparently you think you blew my cover well... Think again. You think I'm ignoring these posts and just being a sloth because I don't know what to say?push posh I exclai
The reason the game is a baby in a dead mom is that the game has nothing to even do with spyro! The game is aimed lower then my age group...substantially.Last but not least do you see spyro the dragon, иооо the game is SKYLANDERS not spyro...not dragon, seeing the changes made here I'm convinced it's nothing of a dragon resemblance!!! in this situation I wouldn't be surprised if this was a platapus. Also have you noticed the attack variety? Oh yea three things to do what pike enemy with the fork horns, and shoot just fire!!!! Cool downgrades bob toys, not to mention how they misplace actors. Don't give me that Zimmerman stuff he is good, but music doesn't make a game.
Now make pointless remarks on grammar redirecting my statments. Quite frankly you will not change my opinion, only time, and some real ign reviews can. Official things

^you just don't get it do you?
#328 Posted: 21:52:49 01/03/2011
And all I see is a Spyro fan who only judges a Spyro game by a character design and the demo gameplays that are still working in progress. And you haven't even played this game, so why would you even say it sucks? You don't know, because you're only speculating.

OK, this is what annoys me.

Many people are judging this game and saying it will be awesome/successful/other postive compliments.....yet I never see anyone say they're judging too early....

Yet when someone judges it negatively or critically, they get told they are judging too early.

You know, it is pretty common to "expect the worst" as opposed to "hope for the best"....
---
#329 Posted: 21:59:43 01/03/2011

^This!

^you just don't get it do you?

He only judges what he sees, sadly.

OK, this is what annoys me.

Many people are judging this game and saying it will be awesome/successful/other postive compliments.....yet I never see anyone say they're judging too early....

Yet when someone judges it negatively or critically, they get told they are judging too early.

You know, it is pretty common to "expect the worst" as opposed to "hope for the best"....

Those fans who think the game will suck all because of a character design hasn't even played it themselves. They don't know anything about it sucking or not, they're only speculating since they hate the game so much..
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:09:26 01/03/2011 by Aura24
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#330 Posted: 22:05:00 01/03/2011
I have to agree with sonicbrawler on this..
And I think spyofanatic gave reason enough for him himself to dislike it. Just because we don't think it's reasonable doesn't change the fact that that's his opinion. So what if he dislikes it?
#331 Posted: 22:10:25 01/03/2011
Still, fans who are spouting that they hate an upcoming Spyro game all because it doesn't have what they wanted in it and say it will suck without saying reasons why, doesn't make much sense at all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:41 01/03/2011 by Aura24
#332 Posted: 22:12:23 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes sonic brawler that trolls my bridges 2.people judge game the same way we do but with opinions and harsh facts, its us who over reacts, ugh the ignorance!
@orca we have enough info to make such assumptions, off of official footage none the less
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:07 01/03/2011 by SpyroFanatic101
#333 Posted: 22:14:39 01/03/2011
Quote:
He only judges what he sees, sadly.

Would you rather he judge what he hears or smells?

Quote:
Those fans who think the game will suck hasn't even played it themselves. They don't know anything about it sucking or not, they're only speculating since they hate the game so much..

Aura....EVERYONE is speculating, including yourself. Some people are speculating positively, some negatively, and some, like myself, are being critical and professional/formal in our specualtion. So for you to nag him for speculating is actually hypocritical.
---
#334 Posted: 22:21:02 01/03/2011
Well, he's been nagging about the game sucking for a while without even bothering to give us a proper reason why, conkerbrawler. And now that he has, he isn't like the other fans who keep jumping to conclusions like the majority of the fanbase are doing lately.
---
#335 Posted: 22:25:25 01/03/2011
SpyroFanatic(or SonicFanatic!smilie) has actually gave good reasons before now. I can't remember the exact topics, but I definitely remember seeing his avatar beside some good posts.
---
#336 Posted: 23:14:15 01/03/2011
I can see how design can be a big issue to the individual. Shadow of The Colossus was ok, but the design always made me sick.(Must of been that blurry effect, always felt nauseous after playing).

But to the point, if someone dislike the game because they dont like Spyros design thats cool. Whats not cool is picking at the people that do like it and vice versa.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#337 Posted: 23:16:03 01/03/2011
Quote: Byrn
Whats not cool is picking at the people that do like it and vice versa.

Unfortunately, some fans do just that...
---
#338 Posted: 23:17:58 01/03/2011
Yeah and it is aggravating, but I try to remember that quite a few are still pretty young.
I can remember me and my friends fighting about who was the best Pokemon when we were little smilie
---
#339 Posted: 01:49:34 02/03/2011
It's about damn time you gave an explination. Now, let's disect it.

Wow, I can barely read this. But I'm still going to try....

Spyro games have always been intended for the younger audiences. They weren't aimed to teens and adults. So this is not like it's the first time

Yes, the name is Skylanders. But Spyro is the main character, therefore, the game is in fact a Spyro game. That's just like saying Shadow the Hedgehog isn't a Sonic game, when the character is clearly seen and it's often noted as a part of the franchise.

It's nothing of a dragon resemblence? I'm sorry, but I see no resemblence of a goblin, which is what all of you say his design looks like. I don't see a goblin. I see a dragon.

Only 3 attacks. Guess what? Classic Spyro games only had about 3 attacks. Even LoS technically only has 4 attacks, melee (which is just button-mashing), breath, secondary breath, and a horn dive. It's not much of a downgrade when it's nearly the same as it's always been.

The developer's name is Toys For Bob, not Bob Toys. smilie

Misplace actors? How? It's not like the entire franchise always had Elijah Wood playing as Spyro. There were about 3 other VAs before Wood.

You're right. Music doesn't make a game. Gameplay does. And the gameplay looks like a mix of LoS and Classic. You barely mentioned the gameplay.

So far you are simply judging the game by looks. And it also seems as though LoS is the only incarnation of Spyro, since you seem to have no information about Classic Spyro. Therefore I don't take your claim of "SpyroFanatic" seriously, when you're name should've been "LoSFanatic". If you never played Classic Spyro before, at least do your research before you make mistakes like you just did. If you did play Classic Spyro, you must've gotten in an accident and have gotten amnesia (sorry if that comes out dark), because you show no signs of having doen so, since you make it look as though LoS is the one and only Spyro, even though Spyro has been around for 7 years prior.
#340 Posted: 03:36:25 02/03/2011
Spare the hate-mail, and at least hear my little spiel.

Okay SpyroFanatic, think of it this way. I'm a huge LoS fan too. Do I prefer LoS over Classics? Yes. Is Skylanders a very different approach? Yes. However, I'm not a LoS fantard. I at least did some experimentation with Classics before I declared LoS the best damn series of all time. I haven't, because I kinda liked Classic as well as LoS. If you don't want to make enemies don't fight with people who hold high hopes for SSA. Yes I miss the LoS series too, and I wish that they would have at least carried Cynder over, but life sucks, and sometimes you have to get over it. LoS trilogy is just that, a trilogy. The most they would have done was make a few spin-off games (like EtD and AHT (not dissing either game)). If you hate SSA, fine, but don't start meaningless fanwars just because others don't see your opinion. And basing a game off of designs? That's madness! I can think of several series that were good but tend to have crappy graphics and desings (drawn to life, some pokemon games, Crash Bandicoot, hell even games like GoldenEye 007 and Mario and Sonic.) I ask that you at least give SSA a chance, you may find that it is fun and that you were wrong the whole time.

And keep in mind these little bits of wisdom:

1) Skylanders is only temporary! ActiVision is just trying to resurrect a dying series. If SSA sells well enough, they said Spyro would return to his old series.

2) The game isn't even Beta stage yet, that is where people test the game and work out bugs before its release.

3) Spyro has always been and will always be a children's gaming idol.

4) A lot can change between now and September which is 6 months away.

5) Spyro's design may change come a different game.

6) Without SSA, Spyro would be dead. If SSA does fail? And that is the metaphorical final nail in the coffin? Oh well, he lived a long and healthy life in terms of VG franchises.

7) Remember it is only a game! If someone gets worked up and focuses on slamming a single game, and I speak in general terms here, they obviously don't have much of a life.

See what I mean SF101? smilie

Also, I think this is a fair compromise, and might just nearly neutralize the LoS v. Classic fanwars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:38 02/03/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#341 Posted: 03:59:33 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Spare the hate-mail, and at least hear my little spiel.

Okay SpyroFanatic, think of it this way. I'm a huge LoS fan too. Do I prefer LoS over Classics? Yes. Is Skylanders a very different approach? Yes. However, I'm not a LoS fantard. I at least did some experimentation with Classics before I declared LoS the best damn series of all time. I haven't, because I kinda liked Classic as well as LoS. If you don't want to make enemies don't fight with people who hold high hopes for SSA. Yes I miss the LoS series too, and I wish that they would have at least carried Cynder over, but life sucks, and sometimes you have to get over it. LoS trilogy is just that, a trilogy. The most they would have done was make a few spin-off games (like EtD and AHT (not dissing either game)). If you hate SSA, fine, but don't start meaningless fanwars just because others don't see your opinion. And basing a game off of designs? That's madness! I can think of several series that were good but tend to have crappy graphics and desings (drawn to life, some pokemon games, Crash Bandicoot, hell even games like GoldenEye 007 and Mario and Sonic.) I ask that you at least give SSA a chance, you may find that it is fun and that you were wrong the whole time.

And keep in mind these little bits of wisdom:

1) Skylanders is only temporary! ActiVision is just trying to resurrect a dying series. If SSA sells well enough, they said Spyro would return to his old series.

2) The game isn't even Beta stage yet, that is where people test the game and work out bugs before its release.

3) Spyro has always been and will always be a children's gaming idol.

4) A lot can change between now and September which is 6 months away.

5) Spyro's design may change come a different game.

6) Without SSA, Spyro would be dead. If SSA does fail? And that is the metaphorical final nail in the coffin? Oh well, he lived a long and healthy life in terms of VG franchises.

7) Remember it is only a game! If someone gets worked up and focuses on slamming a single game, and I speak in general terms here, they obviously don't have much of a life.

See what I mean SF101? smilie

Also, I think this is a fair compromise, and might just nearly neutralize the LoS v. Classic fanwars.

i said thats what i was happy about with spyro skylanders
---
#342 Posted: 04:03:03 02/03/2011
Meh. Just using what little knowledge of diplomacy I have to maintain peace amongst the tension-strangled topic. Conflict = Bad, Pacifism = Good.

Now to start singing Bob Marley
"Sayin' don't worry, 'bout a thing.
Cause every little thing, gonna be alright."

EDIT: For some unknown reason I'm feeling rather Volteer-ish at this present time. I theorize it is somehow involved with my rather lengthy post that I used to attempt to maintain at least a minute amount of peace. No need for us all to be barbarians, battling over the quality of an unreleased video game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:07:56 02/03/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#343 Posted: 04:10:44 02/03/2011
SpyroFanatic, I suggest you read my post as well if you didn't. Odds are you did and you don't want to respond, but just in case, I'm letting you know.
#344 Posted: 04:20:25 02/03/2011
I hope my long post at least made sense.
#345 Posted: 04:59:59 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
oh i read i just didn't even attempt to respond to such an imbecilic statement
---
#346 Posted: 05:08:17 02/03/2011
Are you calling CAV or Spyrocynder's post stupid, SpyroFanatic?
---
#347 Posted: 05:09:47 02/03/2011
Imbecillic? Is that even a word?

"Foolish imbeciles are...imbecillic..."

?????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

And SF101 cut out the flaming.
#348 Posted: 05:11:54 02/03/2011
Imbellic means "stupid", "silly", or "inappropriate"...
---
#349 Posted: 05:12:33 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol you guys man...youguys need to ease your noodles.
---
#350 Posted: 05:14:01 02/03/2011
Oh, heard "imbecile" before. But not "imbecillic".

I think he/she was talking to me. Although I thought it made sense...
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me