Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Death Sentance [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#251 Posted: 04:40:23 13/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup! smilie And I DO feel sorry for him at the end. Rena is a cruel girl to poor Keichi! smilie
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#252 Posted: 13:46:44 13/03/2011
yea... I was rewatching the second series, and got to episode 19... only problem was that i could stop watching thanks to cliff hangers and moments that almost made me tear up, the second series is much better than the first... you actually learn why people are going crazy and killing people.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#253 Posted: 04:44:49 15/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Huh. Anway... no more talk! Please!
#254 Posted: 21:56:07 15/03/2011
alright. we must be serious now.
---
#255 Posted: 22:31:25 15/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes. And you need to stop vanishing from the RPs. Anyway. Next bit soon. Promise. I'm just out of time at this point.
#256 Posted: 23:20:31 16/03/2011
*puts on serious face*.
[User Posted Image]
---
#257 Posted: 03:04:56 17/03/2011 | Topic Creator
.... *opens mouth* ..... *shuts mouth* I'm not going to say another word...
#258 Posted: 21:44:54 17/03/2011
ah, i see that Hanyuu has you a bit stunned, though, you might know her as oyashiro.
---
#259 Posted: 04:48:48 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
No, I had another comment, I'm not saying another word cause you'd rip the virtual me to shreds.
#260 Posted: 16:55:18 20/03/2011
eh, now i want to know what you were gonna say! >.<
[User Posted Image]
---
#261 Posted: 20:28:48 20/03/2011 | Topic Creator
And I'm ignoring you.
|smilie|*is behind walls*
#262 Posted: 14:07:32 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Gah! Posting from school! smilie Just hoping that none of my irritating peers pop over to say hi! smilie

Part Seventeen
--------------------
Lina's past... it's horrible that a young girl has to go through that kind of thing, isn't it? ...I don't think I would've been able to cope...
-------------------------
Rina and Koto stared at Lina, and seemed to be talking without words again. "So you are the girl-" "That they spoke of-" "In the labs?" They asked, speaking in turns. Koto blinked at Lina again, and Rina's eyes were wide.
"What?" I asked, staring blankly.
Rina stared unblinking at me while Koto watched Lina. "They didn't know we could understand them. They thought... that we were stupid, or that we didn't know how to talk, how to listen, and understand. They treated us like dumb animals, and said a lot of things around us." She murmered, and fell silent. Koto crawled over and sat next to me, touching Lina's shoulder quietly. She twitched and whimpered, but fell silent and seemed to sleep easier.
"She is distressed." Koto murmered, and Shaun and I exchanged glances.
Oh great.
MORE supenatural little kids.
Just what we needed.
I sighed, and turned, sliding over to the rock and leaning against it. Lina was still in my lap, and it had been a long day, so I decided to suck it up and let her sleep there. Shaun frowned slightly. "So why are you out here on your own?" He asked Rina, flashing his melting half smile at her. HER! She was, like, 8!
Rina smiled back. I glared in silence at her. "Hmm... You don't know us at all." Rina said to Shaun, and he blinked, as confused as I was and showing it.
"Huh?"
"You don't know us. We are... different from you. We share wings but we are more like her." She nodded to Lina-or so I thought.
"Lina?" Shaun asked. "How s-mmph!" Rina had taken an apple and stuffed it in his mouth, forcing him to stop talking or choke. I snickered a little. It was funny, I couldn't help it.
"No, you imbecile. Terra. Terra Chinto. We are like she is." Rina snapped, and Lina twitched. Koto blinked, and Rina fell silent as he touched Lina's shoulder again. I hugged her and she fell back to sleep again.
"...Why are you... like me?" I whispered. Rina just looked at me, and I realized for the first time that her eyes were violet. Kotos eyes were the same bright color. She just gave me a look that had more knowledge in it than should be possible for an 8 year old. It made me shudder, but at least-
"We're not reading your mind anymore?" Rina asked, and gave a smile that showed she'd been listening the whole time. I imediately thought of a giant brick wall. "Hmm..." Rina frowned, and I kept thinking brick wall, brick wall, brick wall, brick box around my mind, brick brick brick brick brick. She frowned, glaring at me. I felt a pang inside my head, and clutched at my skull.
Brick brick brick brick brick brick brick. Wall wall wall wall wall wall wall. Brick wall. Brick wall. No cracks. Seemless brick wall. Brick. Wall.
The pain intensified and a drop of sweat ran down Rina's face from her hairline to her cheek, and I was starting to lose focus.
Brick wall. Not letting her in. Brick wall.... Brick wall.... Brick box, wall, foretress, wall, wall, wall. I was imagining a brick wall and box and foretress, but my head kept hurting. Suddenly it stopped, and I realized that I was doubled over Lina, gasping, and Shaun was there, hugging me gently and holding my other hand-which I'd clamped around his hand in a death grip. I was also sweating maddly.
Rina looked at me with an odd expresion on her face. There was respect, and a lot more distancing, I think. Koto was now next to her, crouched there and looking at me in a little more fear than before. Rina and I stared at each other in silence.
"What happened? Terra, are you okay?" Shaun asked me, turning my face gently towards his. I let him, and broke the glare with Rina, but saw a second before I was looking at Shaun that she snapped her eyes away.
"I'm... not sure, but I'm fine. Shaun, I'm fine." I murmered, and rested my forehead on his shoulder. "...I'm fine." I muttered, but I wasn't, really. I was exhausted, mostly mentaly, but I was shaking.
"You are... strong."
I looked over at Rina again. "Excuse me?"
"Mentally." she said, not looking at me. "I'm as exhausted as you, possibly more, I just can't... show it." She muttered. I looked at her as she was hugged by her twin brother, and I set my jaw.
"Don't try to break into my mind. I still don't trust you." I snapped. She gave a small laugh, and looked at me again, with those eyes that were so much older than they should have been.
"Feh... That, i knew." She muttered, and sat there, eyes distant. I set my jaw and rested my forehead on Shaun's shoulder again. Lina slept through it all.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#263 Posted: 19:56:06 22/03/2011
I'm surprised Rina didn't scream, "curse you and your brick walls!!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:10 05/07/2011 by CinderLover
#264 Posted: 20:00:52 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Haha! I was tempted, but it isn't her personality. smilie
#265 Posted: 20:12:36 22/03/2011
lol! nah, i could see that too. *invisions screaming of daming brick walls.*
---
#266 Posted: 20:13:47 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hahaha! smilie Yeah, it woulda been funny, but it doesn't fit. Sorry if it seems a tad disjointed, I was typing it up in 3rd period, sooo... my brain was only half on. smilie
#267 Posted: 20:26:07 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
*pokes* Well, okay then. \shrug
#268 Posted: 20:32:11 22/03/2011
*resume* Anyway, awesome part. smilie
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#269 Posted: 20:42:08 22/03/2011
great chapter. those kids surely are intresting. hehe, it would have been funny if Rina said something about the darn brick walls. X3 but i get that it doesn't quite fit. maybe you could do a funnier version of it for a blah blah chapter or something? just a suggestion.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#270 Posted: 20:44:07 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I miiiight. smilie Have you been inside my head again, C09? <.<
#271 Posted: 21:17:00 22/03/2011
uh, no. i've just been in my head.
---
#272 Posted: 19:50:41 23/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Good, my head is a scary place. You'd be scarred for life if you were inside my head.
#273 Posted: 21:56:49 23/03/2011
i'll keep that in mind, and remember to stay in my head.
---
#274 Posted: 23:14:08 23/03/2011
lol!

Satori: Eh? *looks at GF*
Me: i wouldn't do that-
Satori: HOLY MOTHER OF PIE!!! *runs*
---
#275 Posted: 04:27:15 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Me: hey, I warned you. vV-Vv
Koren: Only reason I'm never scarred for life is cause I came from her head. v-v
Me: It's true.

And yes, C09. Stay in your own head.
#276 Posted: 19:08:39 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
??? Whys? o.o *inocent eyes directed on CLover*
#277 Posted: 20:52:28 24/03/2011
i understand staying out of her head, but why stay away from her in general?
---
#278 Posted: 22:00:13 24/03/2011
*inches away* ......... O.O
#279 Posted: 19:16:27 25/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, why? ???o.o??? come on, tell me! smilie
#280 Posted: 00:38:32 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hm. Who said I was sane? -.- I'll rip them to shreds for it!
#281 Posted: 23:47:35 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
..........I have nothing to say to that. smilie
#282 Posted: 01:12:25 29/03/2011
I listen to some really disturbing crap. I came to that realization only days ago when my friend turned pale after listening to 'kogome, kogome'. smilie
---
#283 Posted: 01:16:48 29/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Heck, I don't blam her. If I didn't already KNOW that you listened and watched disturbing crap, I'd turn pale seeing what you watch too. And listen to, too... To man 'to' in that sentance...
#284 Posted: 01:21:16 29/03/2011
yea, Kogome isn't the worst of what i listen to... right now my favorite is trick and treat. it isn't so creepy and gory, but it sticks to ya, and makes you afraid of dolls.

---
#285 Posted: 03:34:27 29/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I've beheaded barbies. I ENJOYED beheading barbies. Dolls can never scare me. smilie
#286 Posted: 11:45:04 29/03/2011
Ah... i have this one stuffed animal i still keep. Funny thing is, all of my other friends swear up and down it's alive. Claiming they see it move and crap.
---
#287 Posted: 19:06:09 29/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hm. Maybe it is... Talk about it in PMs. o-o
#288 Posted: 20:33:50 29/03/2011
alright.
---
#289 Posted: 21:35:15 29/03/2011
... *basic silence* ... You know, it's funny to watch you guys. It's all random. :3 I would say something random, like my last post, but you seem to be enjoying your conversation. Do continue.
#290 Posted: 15:21:40 30/03/2011
oh, now we've hit a spot where it hit supernatural! *thunder*
---
#291 Posted: 19:17:13 30/03/2011 | Topic Creator
*cuts thunder off* Oh stop it Nighty, thunder is so last year. You use strange noises now. *wierd whooshing sounds*
#292 Posted: 19:25:58 30/03/2011
... I still have that urge to say something completely random ... But I don't want to spam anymore ... *silence*
#293 Posted: 03:07:22 31/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, good for you. Cause I'm posting more as soon as I post the next post on the Eeveelution RP. Don't wanna do that now cause, well, you're probably about done your post at this point, so I gots to respond! smilie
#294 Posted: 03:57:53 31/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hey CLove, your brain shut down again? smilie Heehee! Anyways!

Part 18
----------------------------
.........I don't really want to talk about that. It was painful. I learned from it. That's kinda it. I'm not telling you anything else about when Rina tried to crack my mind. Sorry, but I can't tell you. It'd ruin the story, for one, and it's personal. I can tell you what happened after we all went to sleep again though. ... Kay then, settle in, this is a boring one. Feel free to nap. I won't be offended.
--------------------------------------
I sat there, leaning against Shaun's shoulder, for a long time, and he just rubbed my shoulder without protest. At some point, I think I fell asleep again, because Shaun nudged me awake a moment later, it seemed.
"Mm?" I muttered, blinking back to consiousness. It was hard. I leaned back and focused on Shaun's face. "Wha?" I muttered again.
"Focus Terra. Focus on my voice." he said, and sounded far off. I blinked, and rubbed my eyes.
"Focusing..." I muttered, my mind feeling like pudding. "Is a bit HARD right now..." I mumbled, and he snapped his fingers in my face. That woke me up a bit. "Wah! Don't do that, Shaun!" I snapped quietly. It was nearing dawn. "Oh you couldn't let me sleep? Wait, did I sleep through the rest of the day!?" I hissed. He placed his finger gently on my lips, and I blushed as my brain came back and I realized how close he was.
"Shush! The two twins are asleep with Lina. It's adorable, look." he whispered, and I followed his view to the two twins asleep, kitty Lina curled up between them. I had to admit, it was pretty darn cute.
"Okay it's adorable. What happened while I was asleep, and why didn't you move?" I asked. "You must be unimaginably stiff." He shrugged.
"It's amazing just how oblivious you can be when you actually sleep deeply." He teased, and I punched him in the shoulder.
"Oh can it."
"Mmm... no."
"What?"
"No, I won't can it."
"...why?"
"This is America. Free country." He taunted. "I can talk all I want, just like I can do this."
I was confused, and then he kissed me, gentler than before. I snapped fully awake, not sure what to do. I sat there, and he pulled back. "See? I kissed you and you didn't punch me." He teased, hitting me with that killer half smile. I swear, he's going to melt me with that smile one day.
"Oh... just shut up." I muttered, blushing. Shaun smiled, touching my cheek. I sat there, again not sure what to do.
"You okay?" He asked, now looking concerned.
"Fine, just..." My stomach grumbled, and I blushed from embarassment, as he leaned away to grab the food pack.
"Hungry?" He asked, and again with the half smile. I nodded.
"Yeah..." I muttered, shamed to admit it. Then again, I'd slept for almost 12 hours, a lot for me, in a dead sleep. I would be hungry. He gave me an apple, but not before stealing a bit. "Hey!" I said, indignant.
"Hee-hee!" He laughed a bit, and I realized he was just being mean.
"Stop that, Shaun. Cruel and unusual punishment!" I shouted in a whisper, and he snatched the apple, popping it into my mouth. I was laughing around it, and he grinned. For a moment...
It was like we were normal.
Of course, then reality just HAD to go and SNAP back into place, didn't it?
#295 Posted: 16:27:10 31/03/2011
*find self lying on the floor with a headache* I collapsed, didn't I?

Boring? BORING!? Are you INSANE!? Wait ... of course you are, but not as nuts as I am. smilie smiliesmiliesmilie

Oh, yeah, my brain was asleep just like the rest of me! smilie
#296 Posted: 19:09:09 31/03/2011
Nice bit, i laughed. And thought the bit with Lina was cute.
---
#297 Posted: 19:30:59 31/03/2011 | Topic Creator
CLover: Boring as in no action. >-> No fight scenes, nothing monumentally big happened, just a quiet scene. I call it a filler, when i've got nothing else to type up.

Nighty: Wasn't it? I gtg now. Swimming CONDITIONING.
#298 Posted: 19:47:14 31/03/2011
I don't CARE if it's "boring"!!! D:< It's still nice to read.
#299 Posted: 20:54:48 31/03/2011
yeah, that was a nice read. it was kinda funny too. and you need more than jsut action in a story anyway. you need soft, quiet moments to balance out the exciting, action scenes.
---
#300 Posted: 01:29:06 01/04/2011
Hard to compete with that! *thumbs-up to Cynder09*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:20 01/04/2011 by CinderLover
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me