Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Death Sentance [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#201 Posted: 22:20:09 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: CinderLover
O.O That . . . was . . . AWESOME!! smilie Wolves rock. smilie

Quote: Cynder09
great chapter! really cool! i love wolves! smilie xD

*has just realized something* .....................I never said it was a wolf... -.- You people are putting words in my mouth again!! Stop it!

Anywayyyyy!! More story!!!

Part Fourteen
-------------------
Sigh....... Well, I don't need to go over the flying back. We got considerably LOST during that. I'll admit it readily. Oh don't sit there with that 'you just realized that now?' look! I was stupid! Shaun was an idiot! Lina doesnt count, she was a midget! Oh! Lina! Er.... No, no I was joking about the midget part, I.... I just meant you were young! Er! YoungER! I mean, I'm also pretty sure you had other things on your mind, like my overly pink outfit.... Okay, fine, so that's all you cared about! Yes, it was Shaun's job to look for landmarks! I know! Mine too! Just.... go make a cake or something! ....Riiight, you're the one who hates baking..... go... do whatever it is you do! Shoo! Sister's busy! .....Sorry... Um... THAT was unexpected. Anyway! Onward with the story! Curse the lack of a rewind button, dam......................
-----------------------------------------------
We eventually made it back to the top of the building. I'm not actually sure it was the same building. The whole city was a confusing mess in MY opinion. Shaun agrees with me. Lina didn't care much. She just enjoyed picking me out the pinkest outfit possible. I'll tell you, I don't know how I survived through all that pink. The first thing I thought when I looked in that bag was: PINK!! Then: HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF PINK!! Finally: WHY DID I LET HER PICK OUT MY OUTFIT!!! ....PINK!!!! It was actually rather funny, looking back. Then, Shaun was rolling on the rooftop laughin and Lina looked expectantly at me, like I was going to throw my arms around her and not shut up for hours about how wonderfully PINK! everything was. Of course she wouldn't know anything about how badly PINK! clashed with ... all of ME. I'm not a good person to wear all that.... PINK! Really, so not.
As it was, I suffered and gave her a strained smile that she didn't see through and said thank you. She beamed and I felt a half seconds nuetralness before the PINK Hell decended in the form of a bright pink T-shirt, pink hariband, pink jeans(HOOOOOOOWWWWW!?!?!?!?), and, amazingly, entirely pink sneakers. How DID that girl find so much... PINK!?
Come to think of it, I don't want to know...
I made Lina watch Shaun to make sure he didn't stare at me while I changed, and pulled the horrendously bright outfit on. It was horrible. Pink *shudder*... does NOT go with my complection, or my eyes, or my hair, or anything about me at all. Amazingly, everything was the right size though.
"Okay, fine, you can look now..." I mumbled, and Shaun turned around. Then he burst into laughter again and I attacked him with apples.
"Ow! Ouch! Hey! Stop! Ow! Ack! Mmmph!" As he tried to talk and defend himself from apples, I stuffed one into his mouth. that was the 'Mmmph!' sound.
"Oh shut up! You're lucky I don't take YOUR outift and make YOU wear the pinkness!" I said, and tackled him. At this point, I was smiling though. He spit the apple out.
"Ha! I'd rather go shirtless! Really, I would!" He said, rolling over on top of me. I wasn't as strong as I remembered, or he was just way stronger. Either way, he pinned my wrists to the rooftop, my wings pinned beneath me, and then spread his own wings like a canopy around us both. I turned bright red at his sudden nearness. It was dim under his wings though, and he didn't see.
"Um......" I muttered, extremely flustered. "I-If that's the case, give me your shirt before we have to leave so I'm not a flying pink beacon leading the- mmmph!" I was cut off suddenly, considering Shaun was kissing me. On the mouth. Under his wings. Out of view of the world. Practically alone.
I will not lie to you. I turned BRIGHT red. I thought I was glowing, but it was just a little sliver of light coming through his feathers- no. Wait. I WAS glowing! Literally! I blinked, then freed one wrist, shoving Shaun backwards and then freezing again. I stared at my hand. I was litterally glowing! It was a white light that was coming through the pink clothes, turning me into a very, VERY pink nightlight.
"Uh, whoa, what the heck? Did- Did I do that?" Shaun asked, sitting back to stare at me. When the sun hit me, the glowing died away, and we stared at each other instead. Lina was lying on her stomach a few feet away, watching us like we were a television show. I blinked at her.
"What are you looking at?" I snapped, and she just smiled.
"You two make a good couple!" She said, like she had a clue what the heck had just happened. She had NONE. Zip, zero, nada, nill, NONE.

I think.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#202 Posted: 23:36:12 23/02/2011
haha. i love it. lol. great chapter.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#203 Posted: 23:41:50 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
IT was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer in the little tiny box I had to type it in! smilie
#204 Posted: 23:49:26 23/02/2011
oh, really? lol. xD
---
#205 Posted: 23:50:56 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup! smilie Ha!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6011
#206 Posted: 23:59:26 23/02/2011
I laughed. Good piece.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#207 Posted: 00:45:55 24/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Thankssss. *says it like snake from first Harry Potter movie* And you were supposed to laugh.

What about that little bit o romance though, eh, eh? smilie
#208 Posted: 23:20:57 24/02/2011
um, not bad, i didn't expect it this early. But it was kind of expect it. Then the nightlight came on and ruined the moment.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#209 Posted: 01:36:09 25/02/2011
She had no idea ... I think ... smilie

Wow, a glowing girl. Who doesn't want one of those? smilie
#210 Posted: 04:12:15 25/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh Terra was totally clueless. smilie Lina somehow knew what had happened, and the fact that it was so early was kinda the point. Surprise surprise! smilie It will be explained just WHY he kissed her so early soon, along with why she glows. smilie Don't worry! All will become clear!

I can see clearly now, I glow in the dark.... I can see all the troubles in my way....
smilie
#211 Posted: 06:25:05 25/02/2011
lol!! smilie
purple-dragon Green Sparx Gems: 352
#212 Posted: 07:06:53 25/02/2011
So what are you supposed to be and amazing storry liked how you talked out of the story thats halarious.
#213 Posted: 23:44:02 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you! thank you! *bows, bows, bows*
#214 Posted: 22:19:12 28/02/2011
... more! More, the avid reader demands it!
---
#215 Posted: 05:22:51 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
And wait, what do you mean what am I supposed to be? Did you actually READ the whole story? o.o *is blinking at purple dragon*

Anyway...

Part Fifteen
--------------------------------
....So.................................... this is considerably awkward........... Yes, I'm blushing at the memory. You can just shut up and stop staring. Kay? Good. So shut it already. ......Sorry. That's mean. But really, yes I'm blushing at the freaking memory. You can drop it now. ....why are you LAUGHING!? It's not funny! I had no clue he was going to kiss me! At all! I didn't even know he LIKED me, any more than a friend! Imagine the awkwardness when I start to GLOW. Really, put yourself in my place. Your first kiss and it makes you glow. Very strange. Then.... I geuss genetic alterations'll do that to you.... IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!
-----------------------------------------
After I examined myself for more glow, and found none, we took off for someplace else, someplace not in a city. We also tested just how fast we could fly. Lina turned into a cat and sat in a backpack Shaun had bought for her, and the food went in my backpack. Then we shot along like bullets, going at least eighty miles an hour. We were really, really high up, and the miles were just being eaten up as we flew west, away from what we discovered was a city somewhere in Maryland. Nice place. Not the capital, sadly. But then, that would've been odd. Shaun and I didn't say a word about our kiss, and every time my mind wandered to thoughts of it, I turned bright red. Shaun was flying below me a bit, so thankfully he didn't see, but Lina was peeping out of the backpack at me, and I know she saw. She saw everything.
We hit fields, fields and more fields and my stomach was growling like a wolf. A starving one. "Hey, Shaun! I need fooood!" I said, sliding down a few feet. He nodded.
"Same here. Starved. What do you wanna do?" He asked. This was one of the first actual conversations we'd had so far today, after the kiss. We hadn't even talked about the wierd dog thing that had chased them.
"Um... food on the fly?" I asked. He shook his head.
"You... don't want to see how that goes over with me." He said, grimacing. Apparently it was bad.
"Kay then. We land. Anywhere seems good, but..... hey! Convenient rock in the middle of the fields!" I said, looking down. He followed my gaze and nodded.
"Really convenient..." He mumbled, but we spiraled down anyway. I folded my wings and just dropped the last ten feet, landing and rolling so I didn't break anything. I pulled it off somehow, and then pulled grass out of my hair. Thank God my hair wasn't blond, or I'd never have found the grass.
"Here." I tossed Shaun the food bag after he'd put Lina down. She slipped out of the backpack and over to me. I picked her up and the backpack, cause it had her dress in it. We needed to get the kid some skin tight clothes. Her dress didn't go with her into her cat form, and we'd already lost her shoes and socks too, but her underwear did, for some reason. Shaun was munching an apple when we came back from around the other side of the rock.
"Yo. Apple?" He asked, and hit me with his melting half smile. I almost turned puddle right there and then, but Lina poked me in the leg. Hard.
"Ah, yeah. Lina wants three." I said, already auromatically trippleing her amount. She ate more than me and Shaun combined.
"Got it. At this rate though, we're gonna run out o food fast." He said. I nodded, catching the apple he threw at my head. I muched it in silence, leaning against the rock. Lina ate every last bit of her apples, minus the stem. Everything else, gone, core included.
I had a little realization.
"How did you PAY for this stuff?" I asked suddenly, glaring at Shaun.
"Hey! Hey! Relax! The Acadamy people gave me money before they found out I was escaping!" He said, throwing his hands up so fast he accidentally threw his apple core over his head. It went over the rock and we heard a muffled yelp. We both were alert, wings out, Lina picked up but in little girl form, backpacks on, ready to fly or fight of both.
"Who's there?" I snapped, then stared as a girl and boy of the same age and almost the same face peeked at us from over a bump in the rock. HOW HAD I NOT NOTICED THEM!?!?!?
".....are you going to hurt us?" The little boy asked, sounding scared. I glanced at Shaun. He didn't say anything but shook his head almost imperceptably.
"No." I said, and the two looked relieved, if only a bit. I saw the girl bite something and chew, and remembered the apple core.
"Are you hungry?" the girl asked, the exact question I'd been about to ask. "Yes, we are." She murmered, blinking at me. I stared. "Shocked? Not surprising. It's surprising for you to find us." she said. the little boy tensed up and she stopped talking.
"Do you want something to eat?" I quickly asked, and they both nodded. "Come down first." they slid down quickly, and i stared again. They both had ragged shirts and pants, and their hair was long and dirty, but that wasn't all.
No, of course, we couldn't be the ONLY flying bird kids in the area.
They had sets of identical feathered wings on their backs too, the same sandy color as their hair.
Figures.
#216 Posted: 02:42:06 02/03/2011
... Nice ... smilie
#217 Posted: 20:45:27 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you! smilie I think I need to slow the storyline down a bit though. A lot of action has been coming one right after the other and I need to cool it and give some character backround. smilie
#218 Posted: 01:00:48 03/03/2011
great chapter. ^ ^ now i'm curious about those two kids.
---
#219 Posted: 01:07:33 03/03/2011
coolio!
---
#220 Posted: 01:11:12 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay then! smilie Whose backround story do you want to hear first!? Vote!
A) Shaun's
smilieLina's
C)the kids(whose names I have yet to come up with. Bad planning on my part)
Terra's backround isn't an option! smilie Sorry!(not really)

Also! Names for the kids! I've thought of:
1) Katy and Jack
2) Marisa and John
3) Rina and Koto

Pick a letter and a number, such as: A1, A2, A3 Like that! smilie and if you've got your own suggestions, feel free to make em! the next part's gotta be a backround story one! It's a must! AND I GOTTA NAME THE KIDS!!!
#221 Posted: 01:13:42 03/03/2011
on question one a pick Lina.
on question two i have suggestions for names.

Kokoro and Tamashi. (heart and soul). smilie
---
#222 Posted: 01:52:36 03/03/2011
for the first one, i vote B, Lina's background. ^ ^
for the second one, i like the third option, Rina and Koto. i also like NightBlade's suggestion.
---
#223 Posted: 22:30:22 03/03/2011
yay! someone liked my names! smilie
---
#224 Posted: 23:04:09 03/03/2011
haha, yeah, i did. xD
---
#225 Posted: 00:15:05 04/03/2011
B, 3 smilie Rock on.
#226 Posted: 21:00:34 04/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Kay then, as all of you picked Lina... Lina it is!!! smilie Now... *is counting votes for NB's names and 3* .....3 it is! smilie Next chapter soon!
#227 Posted: 21:54:51 04/03/2011
ok, cool. ^ ^
---
#228 Posted: 22:21:38 04/03/2011
YAY!.
---
#229 Posted: 06:37:44 06/03/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie No prob! I have a killer headache right now, so I'm going to bed! smilie
#230 Posted: 14:08:48 06/03/2011
A... Killer... headache? I hope it goes away soon-

Sherlock: So when did you first notice this killer inside your head?
Me: *face/palm*
---
#231 Posted: 05:58:00 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Me: *facepalms as well* ...wrong era man. Go back a hundred or two hundred years....*hits time warp button*
Sherlock: What? What do you mean? AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh.......*fades away into nothing and silence*
Me: *checks dial on time warp button* Oops...
#232 Posted: 06:01:53 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Me: ......I.... had the dial set to... 200 B.C.......... Not 200 years ago...... Crap.
#233 Posted: 22:27:16 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Me: ...*sighs* To late now. vV-Vv *shrug*

Anyway!!! I have Lina's backround now! smilie That took a while! Wowza! Anyway! Onward! smilie

Part Sixteen
-------------------
Are ... you SURE you want to hear this next bit? Lina's past is a touchy busi-...... oh, fine, be that way. I'll tell you, leaving nothing out this time! I WAS going to leave the worst bits out, but you have brought my wrath down upon you! DIE! ... No, not really, you can stop shrinking back into your chair. Really. ... Be that way! Hmph!
----------------------------------------------------
The little boy and girl blinked at us, then at Lina. Then they promptly ignored all of us as they seemed to have some sort of silent conversation with each other. Of course, they just had to be PSYCHIC bird kids, didn't they? I swear, the universe hates me. The little girl looked right at me, and I didn't flinch as i saw that she had blue eyes, ringed with red. I'd seen worse. "...You are Terra?" The girl asked, and now I was creeped. How did she... don't show it, don't show it, don't show it! I thought, and kept my face blank.
"What's it matter?" I snapped. The girl just blinked at me slowly. The little boy looked at Shaun.
"And he is Shaun?" He asked me, and his eyes were also blue, ringed in yellow. Shaun ignored him pointedly. Lina stepped forwards.
"They are. I am Eveline. You can call me Lina, though." She said, and smiled sweetly. Both of the kids blinked at her, and nodded.
"I-I'm Koto." the boy said nervously.
"And I'm Rina." the girl told them.
"You said you have food?" They asked in perfect unison. Shaun and I looked at each other.
"Erm... yes?" I said, and they both glomped me.
"Thank you!" Rina cried, and Koto just looked grateful. I, on the other hand, was stunned by this.
"Er... Just how long has it been since you ate?" I couldn't help asking. They pulled back.
"Um... a few days?" Rina murmered. I was stunned. Then we all sat down as Shaun opened the pack of food and tossed each kid an apple.
They promptly unhinged their jaws and cought the apples in their mouths.
Whole.
Don't hate us. We all stared. Even Lina.
The two kids crunched the apples to bits, then rehinged their jaws and looked at us. "You can't do that?" Rina asked, confusion in her voice. We shook our heads. "Hm..." She muttered, frowning.
Lina cleared her throught. "...I... could. way earlier." She murmered. Shaun leaned back, looking guilty. I glared at him.
"Continue, Lina." I said.
"I... I was different before, not a cat, but... different." She said. Shaun continued to look guilty. Lina continued. "I... I was odd. I could do things like that, and I could climb up walls and pull things apart really easily." She muttered, eyes glazing over a bit. "I don't know why, but I could. And i remember it all." she said. Shaun still looked extremely guilty. I'd have to talk to him later. Lina began to elaborate.
"I came into the Academy really, really little, but I remember it because my mom was acting very scared. She seemed afraid of all the people in the cages behind the glass walls. I still don't know why. They weren't anything to be afraind of, they were just victims. The ones that could told me that. In my mind. I tried to answer, but they never heard me when I tried to tell them I was sorry for them, or angry for them, or hurting for them whenever they were sad or angry or hurting. They couldn't hear me.
"The people with the white coats tested me, seeing how strong I was, seeing how high I could climb up the walls, and seeing just how big I could open my mouth. But then they took my blood, and then gave me a shot, and then I couldn't do those things anymore. I don't know why, but it all just stopped working. I don't know how long I was there, but it's most of what I remember. Then they just took care of me for a while, and I was given toys to play with. I didn't play with them though, because the other people who were there were jealous of me. I didn't want them to be jealous when I couldn't apolagize. They eventually took the toys back, but the other people didn't get anything to play with.
"Again, they gave me a shot, and I turned into a cat this time. The first time, it hurt, and the other people understood that. They knew what it was like to hurt. I have a blank spot in my mind during that. All I remember is the hurting, and the pain." She paused for the first time, and crawled over to me, burrying her face into my shirt. I hugged her, and she cried silently at the memory. I just hugged her.
She fell asleep like that, and I sighed a bit, knowing I was stuck there till she woke up, but not wanting to wake her up any time soon. Rina and Koto stared at us, food still paused hallfway to their mouths. Shaun motioned for them to keep eating, and they unfroze, blinkin too. Then I silently reached over and punched Shaun. He glared at me in silence because he didn't want to wake Lina up either.
I'd talk to him later.

Whatcha think!?!?!?!?! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie: D
#234 Posted: 23:33:16 07/03/2011
nice work as always, Goldy. ^ ^ very intresting chapter.
---
#235 Posted: 00:52:49 08/03/2011
awesome like cake. (and the cake has a candle of doom!"
---
#236 Posted: 03:53:49 08/03/2011 | Topic Creator
ExCUSE me? *probably took Nighty's coment the wrong way*
#237 Posted: 22:32:47 08/03/2011
it means it's good, and i was hyper, so the cake had to have a candle of doom.
---
#238 Posted: 21:58:34 09/03/2011
... Creepy kids ... O.O
#239 Posted: 22:33:47 09/03/2011
*shivers* you don't you creepy kids until you've watched Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Higurashi when they cry). GoldenFire refused to finish that series.
---
#240 Posted: 01:43:00 10/03/2011
*eye twitches* Shut up about the apparently disturbing crap from random stuff I've never heard of!
#241 Posted: 05:55:45 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh, it's disturbing. Never click the link if she sends it to you. It's worse than Death Note.
#242 Posted: 06:12:16 10/03/2011
*annoyed sigh* Whatever. What messed up, insane, murderous person makes that!? Waaitt, is it somebody I know? O.O
(JK)
#243 Posted: 20:27:30 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
When you think about it, it might be, technically. We have no clue WHO'S on here. smilie
#244 Posted: 22:24:01 10/03/2011
true, true. smilie
#245 Posted: 22:26:25 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
More soon! smilie I have to actually sleep tonight, or I swear, I will pass out! so! smilie
#246 Posted: 21:42:12 11/03/2011
hehe, ok, write more when you get a chance.
---
#247 Posted: 16:49:13 12/03/2011
Quote: CinderLover
*eye twitches* Shut up about the apparently disturbing crap from random stuff I've never heard of!

but not all higuarshi when they cry is that bad, some of it is funny and cute.

like a minute before this:
Satoko: Alrigh, we'll settle tis by rock, paper, scissors.
Everyone: rock, paper, scissors!
Satoko: Eh?! Dam, i lost... well i guess it is my duty to preform the task of 'it zombie'. I'll just start counting to-
Keichi: Ah, but wouldn't any old form of counting be boring?
Mion: What's your idea Keiichi?
Keiichi: Satoko must solve my problem before chasing us!
Satoko: Ah! I challange?! Bring it on!
Keiichi: Alright, there are one sixth, one seventh, and one eightth of a cake on a plate-"
Satoko: AH! That's not the same denominator!
Keiichi: Now, Satoko here ate an entire cat in sixty seconds, how much cake is left on the plate!
Rena, Shion, Mion, Rika and Keiichi run.
Rena:haha, that was a dirty trick Keiichi. If Satoko ate all the cale then there wasn't any left!
Keiichi: Ah, so you caught on.

after this:
Mion: Way to go sis!
Mion and Shion hive five: Yay!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:07:32 12/03/2011 by NightBlade
#248 Posted: 02:49:31 13/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Haha! smilie Okay, good point! smilie That was funny! Poor Keichi! smilie
#249 Posted: 04:28:44 13/03/2011
... I have absolutely NOTHING to say. Nothing.
#250 Posted: 04:32:52 13/03/2011
LOL!

Keichi: indeed... zombie tag is deep...
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me