Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#351 Posted: 14:57:29 11/04/2011 | Topic Creator
(The rest!!!)

Tamishi sighed, leaning back against the tree and closing her eyes. Dentro ground his teeth, grey eyes deadly. "God D@MNIT!! Why are they giving us domestics a bad name!?" He shouted, stnading up suddeny. He growled, snaring, and punched a tree, shattering it into bits and actually knocking it over. Tamishi and Venia covered their heads against any debris.
"Dentro! What's your problem!?" Venia shoued at him, standing up and going over to him. He whirled, pupils dilated, and snarled at her. His bow flew out of his cot pockie and into his hand, shifting forms into a sword.
"Back off!! You don't understand! Everywhere I go, everywhere d@mnit! Domestics are always giving each other bad names! We're always being talked down to by Wilds!" He shouted at her, and, startled, she shrank back slightly.
"D-Dentro..."
"No! Just shut up!!" He shouted, panting, eyes so wide you could see the whites all around his irises. Venia tried to say something to calm him down, but he let out a feral snarl. "JUST SHUT UP!!!"

(Again, I'm out of time. Sorry peeps!:-smilie
#352 Posted: 19:20:18 11/04/2011 | Topic Creator
(At last!!! the last of this chapter! sorry it's so disjointed! smilie)

Venia backed up quickly, instincts kicking into high gear as Dentro lunged at her, slashing towards her with his sword. She leapt backwards, dodging the over zealous swings Dentro was dishing out in his rage with ease. "Dentro! Snap out of it d@mnit!" She shouted as she dodged again, and slid sideways past a tree as he sliced towards her head. The sword blade got stuck in the tree, but he just yanked it out, pupils suddenly narrowing down to tiny dots, like he was narrowing in on Venia. His lips curled back, and Tamishi and Venia watched as he got an animalistic quality about him.
Dentro stood there, hunched over and panting, nails slowly growing into claws, extending slightly and hardening like a dog's. His teeth grew, especially the canines, and sharpened. His nose seemed to melt slightly into his face, and his ears went back slightly, becoming more pointed. He also gained a LOT of muscle mass.
"What... What's happening?!" Tamishi asked, paniced. Venia tripped backwards over a rock, scared witless. She could only make a small chirping noise, rather pathetically, that all Tigers could make when scared, and scramlbe backwards as Dentro tore the sword out of the tree, arrows floating out of his coat pocket and into the air around him.
"You..... JUST SHUT UP!!!" He roared, voice more guteral.
"D-D-Dentro, what..." Venia managed in a croaked whisper. He growled at her, an actual growl, that of a dog.
"I SAID SHUT UP!!! BE QUIET!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK AT ALL!!! You... You WILD BI(beep!(a tad late...))!!!!!" He howled, and the arrows shot for Venia. She dove out of the way and they burried themselves in the ground, a straight line that would have practically sliced her in half down the middle. she rolled, and came up on her feet, not looking at him.
"Dentro." She said, one word, voice a monotone.
"BE QUIET!!!"
"...No."
"What did you say?" He growled, and Venia found the sword point at her neck. She hadn't heard him move, but glanced up through her red hair to find Dentro, beastly as ever, standing only a foot away.
"I said no. I won't shut up. Because I have something to say."
"I don't want to hear it." The sword tip pressed into her neck, drawing blood, and Venia pressed a little bit against the blade, more blood flowing down it.
"Too bad. Look at the blood. LOOK... at the blood. That's right. My blood. You're hurting me, Dentro. You're hurting me. I thought you cared about me. I thought you wouldn't hurt me." She said, and put the pain into her voice that she still felt from when the rest of her Clan had died. Dentro's pupils grew slightly as he stared at the blood, and his snarl lessened, ears retuning to normal. He also lost muscle mass, shrinking slightly. Venia kept going.
"You're hurting me. Why are you hurtning me? I never insulted you. I never meant to hurt you. So why are you hurting me? It hurts me to have you try to kill me. It hurts when you attack me. It hurts my heart. It hurts my body too." She saw his teeth were back to normal, and his hand had gone slack, the sword slipping from the small cut in her neck and sliding down to the ground, nicking her skin in a few other places, but barely.
"I'm hurt. Why have you hurt me? I'm hurt and you hurt me, and I don't know why. Why? Dentro, come back. Come back and stop hurting me." She said, and found that she actually wanted him to come back. She was actually hurt that he'd attack her, that he'd called her a b---h, and that he'd shouted at her. That he'd tried to kill her was understandable, in a way, since all Melders are trained-Domestic or Wild-to aim to kill when fighting unless it's officially practice. She wanted HER Dentro baqck. The one who didn't look like some freak or mutant of nature, but the strong willed, fun, teasable Dentro she knew...... and found she loved.
He must have heard something in her voice change, becaus now Dentro dropped the silver sword, stained with Venia's blood, and stared, entirely back to normal, at the cut on her neck, still bleeding.
"D....Did.... I did that..." He muttered in disbelief, eyes scared. Venia heard his voice and felt a huge wave of relief.
"Yes, but it wasn't you, exactly. I... I don't truthfully know what it was." She said. They both seemed to have forgotten Tamishi was there, because Dentro gently touched the cut with his thumb, and Venia winced, but took his hand gently. "Um... that-!!" She was shut up as he kissed her suddenly. Her thoughts were: What. The. FFFUUUU!?!?!?!? He tries to kill me then he kisses me!? !! He's kissing me!! WHAT!?!? What...... He's kissing me... And then she kissed him back, eyes slipping closed.

Tamishi, in the meantime, stared. The ONLY though in HER brain was: WHAT!! THE!! F-CK!?!? and her eyes were as big as saucers.

That is the longest, most action filled chapter in a LONG time. That probably coulda been two or three chapters. smilie Well, there ya have it folks! A gruesome secret that has just been revealed! No I'm not talking about the kiss. smilie
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#353 Posted: 22:25:13 11/04/2011
wow. awesome chapter. great work as usual. its usual to see Dentro act that way. and it is a shock that first he tries to kill Venia, then he kisses her.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#354 Posted: 22:28:43 11/04/2011 | Topic Creator
*bows low, sweeping tophat off and crossin one arm across her chest* Thank you... *stands up straight, tophat flipped back onto head, hand now on hip* Well, I had to do something freaky. They couldn't just wander to the city next. There had to be some catch. Dontcha love how Tamishi is just sitting there cluelessly!? smilie
#355 Posted: 22:38:09 11/04/2011
haha, yeah. smilie they totally forgot she was there. smilie
---
#356 Posted: 20:34:27 12/04/2011 | Topic Creator
*grins* Hee-heeeeee..
#357 Posted: 14:08:32 15/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay! <smilie Goldenfire reporting for duty! Whew! I'm at the ready to type like mad for 15 minutes! I hope I get this done! <smilie

Chapter Twenty-Four

Tamishi sat there and stared at the two as they continued to kiss each other. She finally looked away, highly disturbed. Well THIS is awkward as he--... she thought, and sighed, trying to mentally burn the image from her brain.

Dentro and Venia finally pulled apart, both breathless. Venia was blushing and Dentro looked slightly surprised. "Um..." He muttered. Venia blinked a few times.
"Well..." She muttered, stunned.
"Yes, well... I.. er... Sorry..." He mumbled.
"No no, no need to, um, apolagize..." She muttered to him, blushing more. She dropped her gaze to the ground.
"Oh, uh... Well... then..." He was still rather surprised looking. "Um... alright..." He mumbled.
"It... just, wow..." Venia muttered, and put a hand to her face, not sure how to react. She swallowed and then winced as she remembered her still bleeding neck. "D@mn... My neck is still bleeding." She muttered, touching the stream of blood that had run down her neck and into her shirt. "Aw shhh... I loved this shirt! Den-tro!" She said, glaring slightly. He looked sheepish.
"Sorry! I... Sorry! Um..." he didn't know what to do now. He also had no idea why he'd kissed her, so his mind was left in a tumbling mess of confusion. "Well, I can't really help much..." he muttered awkwardly.
"It's okay, it wasn't your fault originally Den." She muttered, trying to wipe a little of the blood off her neck. Then she remembered Tamishi. "Gah! Snap!" She said, and whirled around, embarassed, her back to the girl. Dentro blinked.
"What?"
"We're not exactly alone..." she hissed quietly in his ear as he came over. He turned beat red.
"Aww... I forgot... Snap." He muttered. Venia nodded. Tamishi, meanwhile, had suceeded in burning the mental image from her brain, but not the knowledge of what happened.
"If you two lovebirds are done now do you mind explaining to me what the f-ck just happened?" She snapped, glaring, arms crossed, staring daggers, at both of them.
"Errrr...." Venia muttered as they turned around slowly. "We... have no idea?" She offered, not exactly expecting that to go over well. It didn't.
"You have no idea!? He tries to kill you after going on a rampage, and then you two somehow end up making out!?!? EXPLAIN IT NOW!!!" She shouted, standing up and then falling flat on her face. They stared for a moment, then Dentro was laughing silently, shaking with th force of the held in laughter, and he had to lean against Venia to stand up. She sweat dropped.

(More in a little!)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:34:24 15/04/2011 by Goldenfire
#358 Posted: 14:48:54 15/04/2011 | Topic Creator
The rest of the chapter... is NOW!! <smilie/

Tamishi sat up. "Okay, okay, it's not THAT funy Idiot." She muttered, shamed. She dusted herself off and sighed. "Alright, well... if you've seriously got no answer, then... It can't be helped. I'll forget about it." she said, and they were slightly relieved. "For now." Tamishi added, eyes narrowing.
Brief moment of glaring silence...
Aaaannnd Dentro stood up straight. "We should get you fixed up, Venia." He muttered, gently lifting her chin a little to get a better look at the cut. She shrugged, skin tingling where he touched her.
"I'll be fine."
"No, it's STILL bleeding. Shouldn't it have stopped?"
"We only kissed for, like, a minute, Den. It's going to still be bleeding."
"...Can we not mention that?"
"What?"
"You know..." He remained awkwardly silent for a moment, and Venia's gaze was drawn to Tamishi, who was still glaring at them.
"Riiiight..." she muttered. "But I can fix myself up. I've been doing so for most of my life." She pointed out.
"Right... Sorry." He muttered, dropping her chin. She gave him a small smile and he smiled back. "Well, need anything..." He shrugged.
"Got it. Now please leave me alone for a moment, I'm going to go wash my shirt." Venia said matter of factly. "Tam, could you come with and, I dunno, keep a lookout?" she asked. Tamishi snickered at Dentro.
"You just got burned, man! By your girlfriend!" she got a whap over the head from Venia. "Ow! What!? It's true!" She muttered, holding her head.
"Not officially. Come on." Venia said bluntly, and dragged the girl towards the stream, leaving Dentro standing there muttering darkly.
#359 Posted: 20:34:24 15/04/2011
haha, that was fun to read. X3
---
#360 Posted: 22:15:10 15/04/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Goody! \smilie/
#361 Posted: 22:24:35 15/04/2011
yep. X3 thier reactions and the awkwardness is funny. X3
---
#362 Posted: 22:31:30 15/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, how ELSE would they feel after that? How would YOU feel after the guy you loved but wouldn't admit it to yourself until he was trying to kill you tried to kill you and then kissed you the second after you'd admited your love to both yourself and him? smilie Eh? smilie
#363 Posted: 22:37:12 15/04/2011
yeah, good point. just saying its good and humorous. X3 you know, this is going to sound kinda funny, but Dentro and Venia kinda remind me of Nadia and Loren in a way. X3
---
#364 Posted: 19:09:40 16/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Haha! X3 Not intended! Although one is a tiger... also not intended... And D's a puppy, kinda like Clow, sooo. >.> Awkward moment...
#365 Posted: 21:07:03 16/04/2011
yeah, awkward, but kinda funny. X3 unless you think of it as Nadia and Clow, which, uh...... no, that doesn't work.....
---
#366 Posted: 05:26:09 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
No, that will NEVER work. God no, the personalities clash head on as Clow ending up pummeled. smilie Okay, that's funny.
#367 Posted: 23:20:52 17/04/2011
yeah. smilie but that would never work. Nadia would sooner end up mauling him or something. and then, if they actually were together, then wouldn't that mean that Abby and Loren would be together?
---
#368 Posted: 01:49:39 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
O.O Wow, talk about alternate personality check? Loren's not Abby's type, and she'd find his inate ability to ignore ANYTHING AT ALL to be annoying as hel-. smilie Hey Terisa! Feel free! smilie Like that'd happen! :eyeroll:
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#369 Posted: 02:02:08 18/04/2011
Interesting.
#370 Posted: 02:11:37 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
What? o.o
#371 Posted: 02:13:36 18/04/2011
I just found the chapters interesting. smilie
#372 Posted: 02:15:46 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Did you read the rest? *cocks head curiosly, kitty ears popping out*
#373 Posted: 02:28:02 18/04/2011
I read through every chapter I missed. Re-reading again just in case I missed anything. Liked what I saw, though.
#374 Posted: 02:35:30 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie I'm glad! smilie Very happy actually! THIS is getting published. Don't know about Death Sentance, since... well, reason of my own. smilie
And I'm publishing the slowly being typed Melocons one, and the other one I've got that needs typing. smilie Three! I could be rich in a year tops! smilie
#375 Posted: 02:47:36 18/04/2011
Cool. smilie
#376 Posted: 02:55:42 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup. So, with some serious editing, do you think that this could be published as a Young Adult book? Or would everyone be in shock that a 15 or 16(Don't know when it'll be DONE) year old wrote a book with this level of content? smilie
#377 Posted: 03:05:45 18/04/2011
Eh...that's a good question. smilie Well, I think it would work as Young Adult. There are plenty of young writers on the Internet (granted, fanfiction writers and unpublished mostly), and they write just as well as the more 'professional' writers. I think it could work.
#378 Posted: 03:11:40 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, well... do you want me to email you the future chapter of the Melocons book where, erm...

Spoiler warning, this could ruin the book, although it won't show up here, sooo...
Two of the characters, Erin and Krona, the two mostly main characters, do IT. Awkward moment for this 14 year old..... That WILL be blacked out for the most part, but you have to get to that point, and THEN black it out for a few hours...

Cause that gets, rather, well, graphic for a 14 year old to have written... Most people don't understand the power of an overactive imagination and a few adult books.
#379 Posted: 03:57:43 18/04/2011
Oh, I see then... Yeah, that might freak some people out. smilie;
#380 Posted: 04:01:12 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Told you. smilie And SOME? Try MY PARENTS! It's why that chapter is remaining unwritten and in my brain until I get this published, and then I'm going to be as annonymous(sp) as possible until it's been read and possibly accepted with the only thing I've got to do being get permision and sign things and such. I wish I could drive...
#381 Posted: 04:12:26 18/04/2011
Of course. And I understand that feeling...
#382 Posted: 04:13:34 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
*sigh* ...And all of this comes from an overactive imagination and a few overly detailed adult books. Oh, and the last two Twilight books.
#383 Posted: 17:35:43 25/04/2011
Quote: Goldenfire
O.O Wow, talk about alternate personality check? Loren's not Abby's type, and she'd find his inate ability to ignore ANYTHING AT ALL to be annoying as hel-. smilie Hey Terisa! Feel free! smilie Like that'd happen! :eyeroll:

yeah, Abby hates to be ignored, and would soon get fed up with trying to get Loren's attention, or try everything there is to try to get him to pay attention, which would probally drive everyone else crazy. plus, she's not as likely to put Terisa or Zanna in a headlock for kissing Loren.
---
#384 Posted: 04:26:27 27/04/2011 | Topic Creator
That too. Nadia won't admit it at the moment, but she's actually rather protective of Loren. Heck, HE'S protective or HER! smilie C09, I'm gonna let you know now, those two will be together if it is the last thing I do! smilie
#385 Posted: 22:19:39 27/04/2011
hehe, they do make a good pair, if they ever admit how they feel. X3 Nadia's pretty stubborn. but like you said, she's rather protective of Loren. that's how she is. she's protective of those she cares about. and once Abby finds out that at least one of them likes the other, she will constantly bug them about it. but she'll want to help. plus, Abby knows almost everything there is to know about Nadia, which would help Loren.
---
#386 Posted: 03:39:28 28/04/2011 | Topic Creator
And Loren would not accept help. smilie He's gonna actually talk to her, eventually, and reveal all of his own past, his thoughts, his feelings, his own want for revenge, etc. Abby's 'help' will not be accepted. Just to warn ya. smilie
#387 Posted: 20:46:51 28/04/2011
alright, but she won't give up. Abby will bug them until something actually happens. but just to let you know, Nadia plays hard-to-get. and i thought of an idea that'll make it harder for them to be together. X3
---
#388 Posted: 03:50:17 29/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Well you may very well not need that idea after my evil plan is finished with! vV-Vv
#389 Posted: 20:45:37 29/04/2011
i'll probally use it anyway. it introduces more characters, an entire camp actually. its Garth's camp, by the way. only tip i'm giving.
---
#390 Posted: 22:25:08 29/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Goooot it. Yeah, that's nice to know. smilie Oh, more of this soon. I'm focusing more on my Melocon's story, since it's kinda, well... I'm only on page 10 of the written version... there's at least 130 more pages to go, probably far closer to 200...
#391 Posted: 22:33:42 29/04/2011
well, his camp was mentioned, since Kyle came from there, so we need to bring him and his clan into play. X3
alright, cool.
---
#392 Posted: 02:41:57 30/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I knows! smilie

And cool? smilie More like: Oh this is NEVER gonna get typed up....
#393 Posted: 20:39:55 30/04/2011
yeah, and we could use more characters anyway, especially ones that will annoy Nadia. X3 fyi, she and Abby met Garth, and Nadia flipping hates him. they were in his camp a week, and in his camp, females can't be hunters or warriors.
---
#394 Posted: 03:44:23 01/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Whoa, what? o.o That's gonna strike the wrong note with Terisa too. She's not either anymore, but she can fight like a demon.
#395 Posted: 23:13:55 01/05/2011
yeah, its Garth's opinion that girls can't fight like guys can, and shouldn't fight. although, he has gotten a little better, 'cause girls can be archers now, but nothing more than that. his policy that only guys can be hunters/warriors, generals, and leaders really struck a nerve with Nadia. but Abby was more than welcome in his camp, 'cause she's a healer.
---
#396 Posted: 02:57:54 02/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Wellp! Someone new's gonna have to pop in for me! smilie Or maybe Kura, Koga, Kuga, K-whatevertheheckhernameis Wereboar's gonna have to teach im a serious, SERIOUS lesson. smilie
#397 Posted: 20:45:11 02/05/2011
ah, the werboar. i remember her, don't remember her name though. xD well, i was thinking, if Nadia can be convinced to go back to Garth's camp, and i have an idea how, she could fight him. but Garth usually refuses to fight females. he refused years ago when Nadia challenged him. she was 14 at the time, but she wanted to kick his but big time. however, he wasn't going to fight her, so she left with Abby. she couldn't take it, not being able to hunt or fight.
---
#398 Posted: 19:38:39 04/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Mm. I could see how that would drive her insane. And we're gonna have to wait until my idea has played out. :3 Soooon!

And more of this story on... Friday, probably. I'll type this instead of Melocons. smilie
#399 Posted: 22:02:54 04/05/2011
yes, it litterally drove her nuts. she hated it. she flipping hated it. during that one week, which felt like ages to her, she couldn't hunt, fight, or even train. she grew restless. very restless. she couldn't even sleep well, cause she wasn't burning all that energy she had. and if you think she has a short-temper now, you shoulda seen her when she was at Garth's camp. the smallest thing could set her off, mainly 'cause she had so much energy burn, wanted to fight so bad, and hated Garth so much, that all that bottled up, with no way of being allowed to express in a way she is used to, she just lost it. if Garth had decided to fight her, even with her young age, she would have ripped him to shreds.

alright. X3
---
#400 Posted: 21:20:33 05/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah! smilie Well, anyways... *shrugs* Let's move the RP along, instead of here? smilie
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me