Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#301 Posted: 20:57:39 04/03/2011 | Topic Creator
O.O Wh-Why do you not know of the Leather Pants...??? MUST PUT A LINK!!!!! and... my post was... moderated. Wow. That's a first for me..... Anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFd6r9fw0rM&feature=fvst LIIIIIIIIIINK TOOOOOOOOO LEAAAAATHER PAAAAAAAANTS!!!
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#302 Posted: 22:55:45 04/03/2011
Cannot hear.Mom watching TV.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#303 Posted: 23:15:12 04/03/2011
i probally don't know of leather pants because i'm not really a Yugioh fan. i used to have a couple of cards and watch the show, but i don't anymore. don't really remember anything about it.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#304 Posted: 06:39:00 06/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm not a Yugioh fan either. smilie My friends performed Leath Pants in a school event! It was so frigging hilarious! *said in Marik's voice*
#305 Posted: 20:51:05 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
  • RECAAAAAAAPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quote: Goldenfire
    *holds up cynder2000 in a Pokeball* I cought her! :3 And I gotta Mew! Also, I have another chapter! Chakaze chapter! Then a Dentro/Venia chapter, then a Danny D&V chapter! I got the next threeeeeeeee!!! smilie Just not names for em...

Chapter Fifteen: When life Gives you Lemons... or... Oranges?

Chakaze sighed and sat up as a knock sounded on her door. One and a half hours was NOT enough sleep and she was tempted to shout at the mental case waking her up, but then they nearly knocked the door down. "Gah! Perverts! Why wold you do that!? I'm still a girl!" She shouted at the two guys who walked in, a part of her team.
    "Sorry Chak! We got work! Get your mail on dang it! We gotta GO!" The thiner and taller of the two brothers said, and they left. She groaned.
    "why me?" She whispered.
    "Hm?" The tall, dark, and silent dolt of the pair had heard her. And come back.
    "Nothing Doko. Move it so I can get changed." she said, and slammed the half off it's hinges door back into place on his nose. There was a satisfying crunch as his nose was smashed flat as a pancake. And a big loud cry of pain.
    "Caka, if you weren't my leader I'd kill you!" Doko shouted. his brother must have come back and drug him away because the threats faded into the distance, echoing back. Chakaze snickered.
    "Idiots." She muttered, and changed her mail and the rest of her outfit. She went outside and saw....... trees. Lots and lots of trees. "Uh..... Ronocha?" She asked her second in comand, a light little girl in her high teens, a towering- 4' 8'. But she was strong, fast, and brilliant for her all her few inches in comparison to the towering 5' 9" Chakaze. "Why are there TREES in the training yard?" She asked, staring.
    Ronocha glanced up from a clipboard. "Oh. Those are our job. Plant em or we supposedly loos out heads. Like that could happen." she said. Then she mutterd numbers.
    "........Where!?" chakaze shouted. Ronocha looked up.
    "Orchard. Duh. Don't make me beat it into you with the clipboard Chakaze. You know I will." She threatened. And she would. Clipboards hurt, no matter what people tell you. Especially when you get hit with the edge. On the head. chakaze nodded.
    "Why are WE planting trees? Lemon trees! Ugh!" She cried, examining one of the yellowish fruits.
    "No. Oranges. Very unripe oranges." Ronocha muttered, and walked off with a vein nearly bursting out of ehr head as she lost count for the fifteenth time.
    "Oops..." Chakaze muttered. Then she sighed and shouted at the Nothings and the two other Melders she knew were there. "Okay everybody! Yes those are trees! Yes we're planting them! And I say yes you can eat any ripe oranges you find! they'll be.... Orange!" She shouted, and grabbed a tree-sapling-whatever- and started towards the grounds. A ripe orange dangled next to her head and she pocketed it for later. The others all grabbed trees, sometimes two at once, sometimes two people to a tree, and followed.

OOOOOKAY!!!! smilie WHO WANTS THE NEXT BIT OF THIS STORYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!? *rhetorical question. you get it anyway, want or no want* ONWARDS!!!!

Chapter Twenty-One(gotta use numbers here soon...)

Chakaze sighed, the last tree finally planted. There was now a larger orchard inside the walls.
    "There." she muttered. The last damn tree was finally planted. "Done at last." Ronocha popped up next to her again.
    "Finally. About time." she said, and Chakaze yelped.
    "Excuse me, but why weren't YOU helping?" She snapped, glaring at Ronocha. Sometimes it seemed like she wasn't in command of this place...
    Ronocha just shrugged. "Because I'm the only one with enough brains to accurately calculate how long these trees will need to bear fruit entirely, how long each individual fruit will take to ripen, given the position, how much watering each individual tree will need during the season, along with the amount of care they will need due to weather damage, and also the number of oranges we will have, given that our troop took all the ripe fruits that were already on the trees." She said, blinking. she pushed her glasses back up her nose.
    Chakaze stared.
    "I'm-"
    "Yes, lost, I know. You always ARE, Chakaze." Ronocha cut her off and then whirled around, vanishing again, leaving her staring at the empty spot where the little genius had been half a second before.
    "God she's fast!" She mumbled, and then rubbed a sore shoulder. Something was wrog with her mail. She'd have to get it seem too. She looked around and spotted their blacksmith, colecting any bent or broken shovels. There were a shocking many of them. "Ro Ku!" Chakaze called, and the big blacksmith turned as she came running over. Since he'd turned, he was hit in the back of the head by a shovel someone'd thrown. It simply bounced off him.
    "Yes?" He asked bluntly, dropping the shovels into a wheelbarrow. He picked up the one that had hit him in the head, and unbended it just by using his hands.
    "Strong as ever, I see. Good. There's a kink or something in my mail." She said, and Ro Ku nodded. "Easy fix?" She asked, and he nodded. She smiled. "Good. I'll just have to use my spare till this one's fixed." she said.
    Ro Ku nodded. "It won't take five minutes. Would you like it fixed now?" He asked politely, but with a frimness that said 'I'll crush your head if you don't let me fix it now.'
    "...Er... Okay. Well.... lead on." Chakaze muttered, and Ro Ku grabbed the handles of the wheelbarrow, rolling it off down a hill. The brace of silver that ran around his neck gleamed in the sunlight, peeping over his shirt, and Chakaze was again reminded that Ro Ku wasn't just strong, he was a Rhinocerous, a Wild turned domestic by promises of working metal. She sighed. It was a bit saddening, even for her, to see such a powerful creature tamed... She shrugged off the thought and followed him.

Eh? Eh? smilie i hope it all fit! smilie
    #306 Posted: 21:57:18 07/03/2011
    great chapter, Goldy. ^ ^
    ---
    #307 Posted: 22:35:08 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    thanks! smilie Read the other story yet? smilie
    #308 Posted: 23:51:02 07/03/2011
    yeah, i did. ^ ^
    ---
    #309 Posted: 00:02:32 09/03/2011
    Awesome job,Gf!smilie You caught me in a pokeball!I just noticed that!smiliesmiliesmilie
    ---
    #310 Posted: 05:54:37 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    What did I do? o.o???
    #311 Posted: 00:29:16 11/03/2011
    *holds up cynder2000 in a Pokeball* I cought her!
    ^
    That.If you read the first paragraph in gray.smilie
    ---
    #312 Posted: 02:39:01 13/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Oop! Right! smilie Forgot about that! smilie And ya know, it's amazing how I changed those next two chapters, ain't it? smilie More soon! Oh, and: *let's cynder2000 out of pokeball* Enjoy your moment of freedom. smilie
    #313 Posted: 18:39:46 13/03/2011
    Aw,come on!Moment?smilie
    ---
    #314 Posted: 05:34:33 17/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Yup, moment! smilie Return! *puts back in without a pause* ANyway....

Part Twenty-Two(when it hits 25, I'm puttin numbers)

Venia layed the girl back under the tree, sighing. She wished she could have washed the girl a bit better, but she could only do so much without soap or a towel or SOMETHING. Not to mention she'd been unconsious the whole time, making it all the harder. When she'd finished cleaning the girl, Venia had seen that a lot of the cuts weren't nearly as bad as they'd seemed, and that they were shockingly fresh. Not like she'd just been sliced up, but fresh enough so that some of them reopened during the unconsious girl's bath. Venia sighed, and sat there, watching her out of boredom, and waiting for Dentro to get back.

Dentro stomped through the forest, now thoughroughly pissed. He couldn't find anything but yarrow. Probably because he didn't know what everything else looked like... And poppies didn't grow around there. He cursed under his breath, punched a tree, regretted that, and went back to stalking through the undergrowth bad temperedly, not knowing that he was actually trampling the plants he was looking for.

In the meantime......
    The girl twitched slightly, and then groaned. Venia snapped out of her dazed trance and sat up quickly, scootching next to the girl. She groaned again, and her eyes flickered open. She was silent for a moment, and Venia didn't move a muscle, barely breathing, being invisible. It worked, and the girl slowly sat up, rubbing her still wet head.
    "Ow... God I'm sore all over and in pain." She muttered, thinking it was too herself. "Owowowowowowow..." She was trying to stand up, and now Venia moved.
    "Ehem." She simply cleared her throat and found that the girl had whirled, blades suddenly pressed to Venia's throat. "Er... please put those away." She said, not showing any fear. "I don't want to hurt you any further..." Her own silver claws slid down from her bracelet, and her hands flicked up, grabbing the blades and pushing them back. The girl stared.
    "A Tiger..." She muttered quietly, actually to herself. "A Wild Tiger..." She sat down again, staring at Venia, claws shrinking again into gauntlets. "I never thought... Well then. You're not going to kill me at this point, are you?" She asked. Venia shook her head.
    "No. Definitely not. Why would I kill you in the first place?" She asked. The girl shrugged and was silent again. They sat there and stared at each other for a long time, and then Dentro burst out of the trees, shouting triumphantly, and they both jumped.
    "I found em! I found em! At last I-Oh, she's awake?" He said, stopping with the herbs in his fist. Venia scowled.
    "Yes you idiot, she's awake. She hasn't said much, but she's awake." She snapped, bouncing up and dragging him over by the shirt. "Dentro, Nameless. Nameless, Dentro." She said, and the girl looked blankly at the idiot(Dentro) as he waved awkwardly.
    "Er.... hi..." He mumbled.
    The girl ignored him and looked at Venia. "I have a name you know. And a title. I'm Tamishi, Leader of the Wild Wolverines and their Champion." She said, claws slashing out again, gleaming. Venia's jaw dropped. Dentro looked at her, waved a hand in front of her face, then looked back at Tamishi.
    "Sorry. She's not usually like-oof!!" He got the breath knocked out of him by a sharp elbow to the stomach from Venia.
    "Shut up, Idiot." She snapped quietly, like he had a choice. "I'm Venia, Leader of the Wild Tigers, and THEIR Champion." She said, claws of her own extending from her bracelets and gleaming brightly in the sunlight. Dentro watched the two powerful Wild Melders facing off in silence, tension in the air. Then they beamed at each other.
    "I can't believe it! A Wild Tiger survived!? Wait, is Idiot a Melder too?" Tamishi asked, looking at Dentro. He made a quiet 'urk' sound, but still couldn't quite talk. Venia nodded for him.
    "Yep. Dentro of the Domestic Dog pack." She said, and he waved a bit, breathing at last.
    "Bow and arrows." He said, and Tamishi nodded.
    "Call me Tam, Idiot, and I think I'll let you live. I liked the Dog pack." She said, nodding. Dentro blinked at her, and smiled. She'd called it a pack! Venia never did that!
    "Okay then. Tam it is." He said, grinning. Venia elbowed him again.
    "Air head." She muttered, rolling her eyes. Tam snickered.
    "It's true, actually, Dentro. You are an air head." She said, and then winced. "Ow."
    "Are you okay?" Dentro was kneeling next to her, fine, in half a second. Tamishi jerked back a bit. "Er... fine..." She muttered. "Sore, is all. I took a beating of serious proportions..." She mumbled. Dentro and Venia both looked interested.
    "Do tell." Venia prompted, sitting down. Dentro nodded. Tamishi looked at them both.
    "I don't have a choice, do I?" She asked, and they shook their heads. She sighed. "Fine."
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:28 24/03/2011 by Goldenfire
    #315 Posted: 17:58:55 17/03/2011
    *from pokeball* GOOD JOB!smilie
    ---
    #316 Posted: 18:50:42 17/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    *tosses pokeball and catches it again* Thank you! smilie Now be quiet and obey your master! smilie
    #317 Posted: 21:06:33 17/03/2011
    great chapter. ^ ^
    ---
    #318 Posted: 21:11:53 17/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Thank ya! smilie
    #319 Posted: 22:13:20 17/03/2011
    your welcome. X3
    ---
    #320 Posted: 23:23:44 18/03/2011
    Then how can I post on here?smiliesmiliesmilie
    ---
    #321 Posted: 04:49:32 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Hey, I said quiet, not not typing! smilie smilie smilie
    #322 Posted: 16:33:50 19/03/2011
    Okay!smilie I mixed mysel up.
    ---
    #323 Posted: 19:56:44 19/03/2011
    yeah, quiet doesn't mean no typing what-so-ever. xD
    ---
    #324 Posted: 20:27:56 20/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Mee-hee-hee! ;3 You guys are great, ya know that? It's good to have friends like yous! x3
    #325 Posted: 22:53:47 20/03/2011
    Good to have a friend like you too,Gf!smilie Though,I think my rl best friend is sort of the same as you.
    ---
    #326 Posted: 03:28:20 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    ??? :3 The same? How could ANYone be even a LITTLE the SAME as ME? <smilie> *hands on hips and perks kitty ears proudly*
    #327 Posted: 22:22:04 21/03/2011
    yeah, i know, right? how is it even possible for someone to be like Goldy? ^ ^
    ---
    #328 Posted: 02:39:43 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    NOT!! AT!!! ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! *is proud* How could anyone match me? smilie
    #329 Posted: 21:18:13 22/03/2011
    i have no clue. if i meet someone in real life that's like you, Goldy, the world will probally end soon or something. xD
    ---
    #330 Posted: 22:08:43 22/03/2011
    I said sort of!Well,at least I think so.smilie Now I have confused myself!
    ---
    #331 Posted: 19:52:22 23/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Haha! My goal is accompished! Another person is confused while talking to me! \\smilie// *party time! face*
    And yes, if you met someone in real life who was just like me, and wasn't actually me(I'd tell you if I knew you were the you on here and the you in the real world and if I knew the yous were the same), the world WOULD end! smilie
    #332 Posted: 21:58:28 23/03/2011
    hmm, maybe that's what they were talking about with 2012. someone will meet someone who is just like Goldy, and then the world ends. it all makes sense now. X3
    ---
    #333 Posted: 22:04:47 23/03/2011
    Yeah!smilie I sorta hope that the world DOESN'T end.
    ---
    #334 Posted: 04:25:11 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    !! Hey! I think that was an insult!!! ... HEY!!!!
    #335 Posted: 15:41:29 24/03/2011
    From who?I really hope that the world doesn't end cuz I have yet to find the happiness of life.I'm not going to find it at age 12.Will turn 13 in July!smilie
    ---
    #336 Posted: 19:17:17 25/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Not you, C09.

And I'm 15 in August! smilie
    #337 Posted: 20:42:14 25/03/2011
    A month from my b-day!smilie Wierd.
    ---
    #338 Posted: 20:59:17 25/03/2011
    no, that wasn't an insult. i was only kidding. X3
    ---
    #339 Posted: 04:11:15 26/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    I find it normal. I share the same b-day with someone, except exactlly one year apart. smilie *sigh* I don't talk to er anymore...

Okay then. smilie
    #340 Posted: 16:37:01 26/03/2011
    Aw!Well,my friend's b-day is the same month as mine.My sister's b-day is on September.I have mine on vacation,she has hers on the beggibing of school.It's much better to have a b-day in the Summer,I have to say.But,my sister's b-days are the ones that ROCK!
    ---
    #341 Posted: 03:32:39 27/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Hm. Well, summer ones ARE nice. You don't have to worry about embarassment on your b-day.
    #342 Posted: 15:51:37 27/03/2011
    Embarassment?What do you mean?
    ---
    #343 Posted: 00:40:40 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    In my high-school, friends tend to do odd and embarassing things in the hallway, like sing an embarassing song from an anime in the hallway. Or sing happy birthday in the hallway. Or cover your locker in embarassing and probably perverted and not school apropriate things(in my case, anyway.) All the singing is doen very loudly, and very out of tune, although decorating someone's locker with random colorful stuff is most popular.
    #344 Posted: 01:06:24 28/03/2011
    smiliesmilie Wierd!Well,I guess that's good.Having a b-day in the Summer,I mean.
    ---
    #345 Posted: 20:44:27 28/03/2011
    my b-day's in the summer. and my school has never done anything embarrising. we decorate lockers, maybe bring cake and have a little party in a class or whatever, but nothing embarrising. but since my b-day is in the summer, i never got any of that. and another thing, while i was celebrating my b-day, most of my friends would be off on vacation, while i was stuck at home with my family. it wasn't exactly a bad thing, but its just nice to have friends over for a party, but you can't have a party if everyone is on vacation.
    ---
    #346 Posted: 23:46:59 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
    Mm. Yeah, since we go back to school on the 24th or 25th, depending on the calender and such, I'm always right before school starts. My party is the weekend before school starts. I never had that problem, as everyone would always be back for the first day.
    #347 Posted: 22:52:35 29/03/2011
    Well,no one is actually on vacation in my neighborhood.So,I at least have 5 peeps,mostly 10.Cuz there's my two best buddies,their sisters,my other buddie,her sister,our neighbor,and alot of others.It's not much,but it's fine enough for me.
    ---
    #348 Posted: 03:32:25 02/04/2011 | Topic Creator
    Mm. Good for you. More here soon. Promising! The promise will be kept this time!
    #349 Posted: 23:35:59 02/04/2011
    Okay!smilie
    ---
    #350 Posted: 14:08:08 11/04/2011 | Topic Creator
    (This will not all be done in a single post. I've got roughl seven minutes. smilie)

Chapter Twenty-Three

Tamishi sighed, and scratched her head, then winced slightly. "Alright. Well, if you had any disilusions about being the only Melders left, they are now dead." she said bluntly, making a slashing motion with her hand across her throat. "They are wrong, incorrect, have just died horrlbe deaths. There are a lot more of us. A LOT more of us, all hiding out in the main city. The blast came from there, and any packs or clans or otherwise that were a part of the Extermination-that's what they called it-were allowed to stay there. They're all now the Nothing's little dogs-no offense." She said to Dentro.
    "None taken." He said, shrugging nonchalantly. He'd heard worse.
    "Anyway, most of them are domestics, but now all of them work for the Nothings. Horrid freaks of nature, the Nothings. Don't know why I let my pack talk me into helping those bastards. They tried turning us Domestic. God, what WAS I thinking?" She realized she was off topic, and Venia was glaring at her, yellow eyes glinting.
    "Move along, Wolverine." She snapped. "er... right..." Tamishi muttered, in no state to argue.
    "In any case... they've all become a giant pack, almost. I escaped because I couldn't take it anymore. They eat at tables. Not around fires. They put vegetables IN the meat!!"
    Both Dentro and Venia shuddered at that. Both of them were avid meat eaters, and thought herbivores and vegitarians were idiots.
    "Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Imbeciles. Don't know who taught them that cr@p, but it's horrible. l I had to pick through the food. The others have gone Domestic. Back to my escape, I'd managed to get decently far when I was ambushed by five Nothing trackers. I don't know HOW they found me, but they did, and they beat me to a near pulp, obviously. You found me barely alive, where they'd left me." She finished, nodding to Venia. "I managed to take two of them with me, but... outmatched as I was, it was a useless fight." Tamishi muttered, and punched a tree, then winced. "Ow."

More later!!!
    First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me