Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders
First | Previous | Page 3 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#101 Posted: 22:10:17 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Will do. And thank you. Hey! PAGE THREE!!!!! YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! smilie
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#102 Posted: 22:18:32 14/10/2010
Awesomezzz!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#103 Posted: 01:24:39 15/10/2010
cool. xD please continue soon.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#104 Posted: 02:54:30 15/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Workin on it! don't rush me! God! I can only bust writers blockages so fast! *mutters darkly to self* Okay! Poll time again!

Who do you like best?
Dentro: o
Venia: o
Chakaze: o
Nothing leaders: o

Please check one. (smilie I had to put that! Sorry everyone! Just put the name down!)

I know I don't have faces for the Nothing leaders, but hey, they're characters, right? Now to work on that wall again........................
#105 Posted: 21:54:14 15/10/2010
ok, sorry. i don't mean to rush you.
anyway, i think i like Venia best now. she seems closely related to animals, which i love.
i hope you write more soon.
---
#106 Posted: 00:08:33 16/10/2010
I still say Dentro,no matter what anyone thinks!smilie
---
#107 Posted: 22:36:57 16/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm good with that! /\ Heck, I don't know what my fav is, but not the nothing leaders. Even though I created them, they're cruel.
#108 Posted: 23:11:13 16/10/2010
Think!What is your fav?What character do you like very much?
---
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#109 Posted: 03:44:26 17/10/2010
DUDE, This totally sucked me in! THIS IS SO GOOD! *slobbers for more*
---
I is ded
#110 Posted: 03:55:20 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
It's always gonna end in a tie between Dentro and Venia cynder2000. i created them both. So I can't pick one. Besides, I'm posting the next chakaze chapter now:

Chapter Ten: Brutal and Twisted Emmotions of a Brutal and Twisted Girl.

Chakaze cried herself to sleep on her bed. She had dreams of her old memories of her fun with Dentro. She woke up exhausted. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and took a bath, scubbing her face till it was pink. Afterwards, she put her second outfit on, exactly the same as all her others, chain mail tank, chain mail skirt, black shoes. She brushed out her black hair and looked at herself in the mirror, studying her tricolor eyes again. They weren't any differant than they had been 10 years ago; red on the bottom, blue on the top left, and purple on the top right. Exactly the same colors, yet these eyes now, they had seen so much more. She had seen so much more, done so much more, a lot of it stuff she wouldn't have done if she hadn't been under orders. She sighed and braided her hair back. then she opened her third story window and leaped out, landing on the branch of the tree under her window. She swung easily down to the ground and took off accross the green, easily leaping the wall and somersaulting accross it. She landed in the street on the other side. She stood up and glanced around, pulling a black cloak out of a nearby woodpile and putting it on. She walked out of the back ally and glanced around at the poverty filled streets, so differant from the palace of the Nothing leaders. She cast her gaze to the children playing happily in front of a shop and smiled. They had never known any differant, so why should they be sad? She shook the thought from her head. Why did she care? She had someone to meet. She walked off down the street, towards the Cat's Eye cafe. The bell wrang as she went inside and sat down at the counter. The waiter smiled. "Hey Chaka." He said, useing her adopted name. "What can I get you this morning? The usual?" Chakaze smiled and nodded. "Yup Danny. Black coffee and a plate of bacon. The usual." Brown haired Danny smiled and nodded, then took er 'order' back to the kitchen. What she actually owuld get was something very differant. She would get weak tea and a small plate of last nights meat, reheated, just like the rest of the customers. It was just a joke to order bacon and coffee. The palace was the only place you could get that. And she didn't. There was no point in it, if she knew that the rest of the world got less than she did. But why should she care now? Dentro was confirmed gone. there was nothing left to tie her to the rest of the world. So why would it matter to her? She shook her head as her wristbands began to seep up along her arms, creating the wrist blades she used as a Melder. They returned to normal without anyone noticing. She had to stop thinking about this, or she might lose control. Here was the worst place for that to happen, in front of all these people. She spotted a little boy playing around with a fork, bending it easily, and her eyes widened slightly. No normal Nothing could do that. He had Melder blood. Danny came back out with her tea. "I think I'll pass today Danny. I'm not in the mood." She said, getting up. His green eyes blinked. "If you say so Miss Chaka. I'll see you then." She nodded and headed over to the little boy. He glanced up at her, then at her bracelets. "I know what you are. Are you here to take me away?" he asked, bending the fork into a tight knot. She shook her head and crouched down next to him. "I'm here to help you. Come to the wall by the palace at midnight tonight and I'll teach you how to Meld for real." she whispered. The little boy looked at her with big brown eyes. "Okay miss. I'll be there. Right behind here, right?" She nodded. he smiled and fixed the fork. "See you then miss." She stood back up and left. What am i thinking!? She asked herself as she walked back to the wall. I'm such an idiot! I can't help him that much! Why did I offer to help him!? She knew the answer to that. He had reminded her of Dentro when he was younger. She sighed, stashed her cloak and vaulted back over the wall and climbed back into her room. She flopped back down on her bed and sighed. What am I doing here? She thought.
#111 Posted: 04:07:08 17/10/2010
*sponges it up* GIVE US MOOOORE
---
I is ded
#112 Posted: 04:08:40 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Don't rush me you Zim fanatic! !! Zim fan! Imma call you Zim fan! smilie smilie
#113 Posted: 05:12:20 17/10/2010
YAY DAT ISH ME NEW NAME!
---
I is ded
#114 Posted: 05:12:43 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie Yesh!
#115 Posted: 05:15:44 17/10/2010
ME IS A ZIM FANGIRL
---
I is ded
#116 Posted: 05:16:32 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Yesh! Yesh you is! :3 Anyway.............you can stop posting about being a Zim Fangirl and tell me who you like best. And WHY.
#117 Posted: 05:19:18 17/10/2010
Hmm... that is hard. I like all of them but probably Chakaze, because I like characters gone bad and have a deep meaningful past and are wonderfully evil.smilie
---
I is ded
#118 Posted: 05:28:51 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, then, you're probably gonna have to find someone else, cause I got plans for her. Big, life changing plans. anyway:

SSBx3: What's Going on Here!?

Danny: Oh Chakaze! I've always loved you! Since the moment I saw you I've oved you! *says this kneeling on one knee*
Chakaze: How the heck did you find out my real name? And why are you telling me this? I don't actually care what you think about me. *stares at Danny*
Danny: But........I thought we had something! *now on both knees, cluthching at Chakaze's skirt*
Chakaze: Uhhh.....Let go of me. *steps back* And no. We never had anything.
Venia: What is going on here!? Who is this!? What are you doing on the ground!? Get up! *comes in, sees Danny, yanks him to his feet*
Danny: Wow! I think I just recovered from Chakaze!*starin at Venia with big green eyes*
Dentro: Back off fuzz ball. She's mine. *apears outta nowhere and grabs Danny, yanking him into the air by his shirt front*
Venia and Chakaze: Dentro! Stop it!
Nothing leaders: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?
Everyone else: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!?
Little boy who bent the fork: Good qeustion. What IS going on here?
Everyone else: *stares at him*
#119 Posted: 12:46:47 17/10/2010
What?That was wierd!smilie And funny!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#120 Posted: 19:31:02 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Exactyl! smilie
#121 Posted: 00:15:36 18/10/2010
Quote: Goldenfire
Well, then, you're probably gonna have to find someone else, cause I got plans for her. Big, life changing plans. anyway:

SSBx3: What's Going on Here!?

Danny: Oh Chakaze! I've always loved you! Since the moment I saw you I've oved you! *says this kneeling on one knee*
Chakaze: How the heck did you find out my real name? And why are you telling me this? I don't actually care what you think about me. *stares at Danny*
Danny: But........I thought we had something! *now on both knees, cluthching at Chakaze's skirt*
Chakaze: Uhhh.....Let go of me. *steps back* And no. We never had anything.
Venia: What is going on here!? Who is this!? What are you doing on the ground!? Get up! *comes in, sees Danny, yanks him to his feet*
Danny: Wow! I think I just recovered from Chakaze!*starin at Venia with big green eyes*
Dentro: Back off fuzz ball. She's mine. *apears outta nowhere and grabs Danny, yanking him into the air by his shirt front*
Venia and Chakaze: Dentro! Stop it!
Nothing leaders: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?
Everyone else: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!?
Little boy who bent the fork: Good qeustion. What IS going on here?
Everyone else: *stares at him*

BAW!

Error: Your post is too short. It must contain at least 5 characters.
---
I is ded
#122 Posted: 20:35:50 18/10/2010
great story. i really like where this is going.
and that last little bit was wierd and funny. xD
---
#123 Posted: 21:21:34 18/10/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie That last part is the wierd but funy second Super Special Blah Blah Blah! Or, as I abreviate: SSBx3: Number Two.

Glad you like it. It's supposed to make you laugh. I couldn't help myself.
#124 Posted: 23:31:13 18/10/2010
yes, i rathered enjoyed it. a comic relief is needed every once in a while.
---
#125 Posted: 19:23:26 19/10/2010 | Topic Creator
My thoughts exactly! smilie And when ELSE am I supposed to use Danny for anything non-Chakaze related?
#126 Posted: 22:42:06 20/10/2010
idk. but it's funny to see the characters act diffrent.
---
#127 Posted: 22:59:17 20/10/2010
Yes,it is very funny!smilie Make more story!smiliesmiliesmilie
---
#128 Posted: 22:11:36 21/10/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC; Oh, the super special Blah Blah Blah's are just to be funny, and give me more time for a chapter. Speaking of which......

Chapter Eleven: Strange How the World Goes Round

Venia sighed. "I think we should probably figure out what we're going to do Dentro. We're the only two left. Melders that is." She paused, brow furrowed. "Or, at least we THINK we are, anyway." she shrugged. "Well, either way, all the Melders we know are gone. We could always go to the city to see if there are any there." She felt Dentro stiffen up. "Not the city. Anywhere but there." Venia frowned. "Um, where ELSE would there be any Melders?" She asked, looking at him. He paused, then sighed. "Good point. Then to the city we will go." he got up and began to look around for his bag. he found it and began to pack. As he did, he saw Venia's mouthpiece lying on the floor and picked it up. "This thing is so...odd." He said, looking at it. Venia got up and came over to him. "Well, I'm in the Tiger clan, or, was, so we have mouth pieces for teeth." She took it from him. "You're from the Hound clan, aren't you?" Dentro stiffened up again. "Sorry. Well are you?" Venia couldn't help it. She had to find out. he sighed in defeat, and nodded. "Yes. I'm from the Hound PACK. Not Clan. Pack." Venia put her mouth piece back into her pocket. "Oh." She said. Dentro went back to packing. "Aren't you going to go get something?" he asked. Venia shook her head. "Nothing TOO get. I have everything of mine with me." He looked at herlike she was crazy. "What? Wilds don't settle in one place!" He shook his head and finished putting his stuff in his bag. "Let's go." He pushed the button to open the panel, but it made a whiring noise and didn't move. He pressed it again. "Wwhhiirriiirriirrriirrrrrr-chi-CRACK!" The panel whirred harchly, and then cracked at the mechanism. Dentro cursed loudly. "Dentro!" Venia cried, punching him for curseing. he rubbed hi arm and glared at her. "You do realize we are now STUCK in here, right?" He said, voice dripping with sarcasm. Venia took a moment to proccess this, then cursed herself. After a few moments of pacing, she stopped and slumped into a chair. "Funny how the world goes round, ain't it?" she said. Dentro just glared at the wall in misery.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:22 22/10/2010 by Goldenfire
#129 Posted: 00:36:17 22/10/2010
Lol you forgot the L in world. smilie

Ohnoes, two peeps who dun like each other stuck in a room.
---
I is ded
#130 Posted: 02:19:55 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Oops.

And who said they didn't like each other!? My story!
EDIT: Fixed! smilie Also, I added that it was in misery that he stared at the wall.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:05 22/10/2010 by Goldenfire
#131 Posted: 03:31:17 25/10/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, sorry I've been so long away from this one. I've been busy, and tired, and just not here. Also haven't had much time. I'm still tired, so it won't get done tonight, but here's a sneak preview:

Chakaze ducked as the blade sliced over her head, clipping her nose as she bent backwards so her head wouldn't get cut off. Sh**! She thought. I'm SO dead! What in the name of metal was I thinking!? For crying out loud Chakaze! Why did you do that!? Why why why why WHY!? As she chewed herself our for her idiocy, another blade sliced towards her stomach. She leaped backwards and to the side just in time, holding the tip of her bleeding nose. Yet another blade sliced towards her from the other side, pincering her in. She shot her arm down and the blades shot out, sparxs flying as

That's all I'm givin ya! i'm tired.......so..........tired.......hyughyuh
Sorry. I fell asleep for a moment there. On the keyboard for my computer.
#132 Posted: 22:19:11 25/10/2010
Grrr!

That's why I haven't written more on my new Zim story.
---
I is ded
#133 Posted: 01:31:01 26/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Aha. Yeah, sorry. You're gonna have to wait longer again..........I realllly can't think of zip.
#134 Posted: 21:48:08 26/10/2010
Aw, shucky darns.
---
I is ded
#135 Posted: 22:11:41 26/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Kay, fine, here's the next chapter.

Chapter Twelve: Training-Who Needs it?

Chakaze woke up as the sun was setting. She had fallen asleep without realizing and wasted the whole day. She got up, stretched, and realized she was late. She leaped out the window and somersaulted to the ground, flipping over the wall and landing in front of the littel boy waiting for her on the other side. "Hello miss." He said.
"Hi little boy, hey do you have a name?" She asked him.
"Yes miss. My name is Shaun. What's yours?" Chakaze was paralyzed under his riveting gaze.
"Um...Chakaze." She had a feeling he would know if she lied anyway.
"Nice to meat you Miss Chakaze." Shaun held out his hand to shake and Chakaze shook it. "You said you would teach me to meld things?" He asked.
"Right. What can you do so far?" She asked him, slipping into the teacher role.
"I can do this." He said, pulling out the fork and making it into a perfect sphere, then a knife, then a spoon, then a bowl, then a plate, then a cup, on and on with basic houshold items. He changed it back to a fork. "That's all I know." He said.
Chakaze nodded. "Impresive. Not all useful, but impressive, all the same. Watch me now." She oozed her wristbands up her forearms and slid the blades down and out, the metal shining in the little light left from the sun. "See Shaun? I have my own style of fighting." Shaun nodded, then made his fork into a bracelet that he then made into Chakaze's wristblades and slipped on.
"Is this alright Miss Chakaze?" He asked.
"No Shaun. You find your own style as you learn." She said, ruffling his hair.
"Okay, just making sure." He said, turning it back into a fork. Odd kid... Chakaze thought.
"Anyway, watch me." She went through a series of slices through the air, often extending her wristblades so that they flashed outwards, past her closed fists, like knives. Suddenly, Shaun laughed.
"Oh how silly! I can do much better than that!" He turned the fork into multiple balls of metal, then turned them into long, thin blades. Chakaze gulped and backed up, but Shaun swept the first blade towards her neck. Chakaze ducked as the blade sliced over her head, clipping her nose as she bent backwards so her head wouldn't get cut off. Sh**! She thought. I'm SO dead! What in the name of metal was I thinking!? For crying out loud Chakaze! Why did you do that!? Why why why why WHY!? As she chewed herself our for her idiocy, another blade sliced towards her stomach. She leaped backwards and to the side just in time, holding the tip of her bleeding nose. Yet another blade sliced towards her from the other side, pincering her in. She shot her arm down and the blades shot out, sparxs flying as her wristblades colided with Shaun's swords. She shoved them off and leaped up onto the wall.
"I don't know who you are, or why you tricked me then tried to kill me, but if you so much as try to-yikes!" a blade wnet flying past her, slicing off a lock of hair in the process. "I'll kill you next time!" She shouted, then jumped off the wall, listening to the kid's mainacle laughter on the other side.

There, happy?
#136 Posted: 22:17:37 26/10/2010
ZO!M!G!So good!smilie
---
#137 Posted: 22:19:30 26/10/2010 | Topic Creator
*stunned by shout* Okay! Enough o that! *rubs ear*
#138 Posted: 22:26:30 26/10/2010
Whoa, smilie psycho kid.
---
I is ded
#139 Posted: 23:04:05 26/10/2010
You mean me?Grrr!No one is psyco!I just really like the story!
---
#140 Posted: 23:06:27 26/10/2010
No the kid in the story.
---
I is ded
#141 Posted: 23:07:28 26/10/2010
Oh,whoops.Sorry!The kid is psyco,I agree!smilie
---
#142 Posted: 22:39:41 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah. that's the point. I made im psyco on perpose. Chakaze has learned her lesson for now.........new chapter here soon....I'm on a role with this one....
#143 Posted: 23:22:03 27/10/2010
Ooh! GIVE NOW OR PERISH!
---
I is ded
#144 Posted: 23:22:46 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
.......Um...................no.
#145 Posted: 23:26:18 27/10/2010
*sad face*
---
I is ded
#146 Posted: 23:28:24 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry. Just wrote some. I don't do as demanded, or I wouldn't be very good at baiting people, now would I? And this is time consuming! I just did a new chapter on my other story! go read that!
#147 Posted: 23:29:15 28/10/2010
Which new story?And I can't wait for you to make some more!smilie
---
#148 Posted: 03:25:33 29/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Death Sentance. Das ma new stowy.
#149 Posted: 05:21:50 29/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirteen: Unfamiliar

Venia sighed. "I'm hungry." She said.
"Eat something then." Dentro snapped still stareing at the wall.
"I don't know where the food is."
"Well find it then."
"Can't you tell me where it-"
"No."
Venia hissed quietly at him. "Fine. I'll just have to start ripping the room up then."
Dentro shrugged. "Fine by me." Then what she had said actually registered. "Wait-What?" He said, whirling around to find Venia about to tear the door off a cabinet. "Hey! Don't do that!"
"Why?" She asked, stopping.
"That's a cabinet! MY cabinet!" He snapped, jerking her away from it suddenly.
"What's a cabinet?" Venia asked, truely clueless for once.
Dentro sighed, rubbing his head. "A cabinet is used to store things. Food, sometimes. Not in this case." He pulled her gently over to the refrigerator. "This si where the food is." He said pointing. Venia grabbed the handle and was about to tear that door off it's hinges instead, but Dentro stopped her not a moment too soon. "You don't rip them open!" he shouted, pinning her arms to her sides, face inches from hers. They both stopped, beginning to blush red. Dentro let her go and turned away, gently opening the fridge. "Here." He took out a piece of cooked chicken in plastic wrap. "That you can rip open."
"Thanks." Venia said, taking the plastic wrapped chicken. She sat down on her chair and turned away. Dentro went back to stareing at the wall again. Not quite as miserably this time, but still miserable. Venia ripped open the plastic with her teeth and sank her teeth into the chicken happily, blush fading faster than chocolate in a room full of starving chocoholics. When she was done, she licked the platic wrap clean and then found a trash can. "I DO know what a trash can is." she said as Dentro turned around slightly to help her again. "I'm fine." He nodded, then turned back to the wall, red again. Boys. I'll never understand them. Venia thought, then took a braclet off and sat on the floor making random shapes with it. She made a cat and made it walk around on the floor for a bit, then squashed that and made a dog. It barked, a tinny squeak. Venia laughed and Dentro turned around.
"What?" He asked, then saw the little barking metal dog. It wagged it's tail at him. "Is that supposed to be me?" He asked in a monotone.
Venia nodded. "Yup. You. Me." She removed her other bracelet and turned it into a tiger. The tiger 'purred' more of a buzzing, and padded at Venia. She stroked it's metalic head.
#150 Posted: 17:35:35 29/10/2010
Awesomezz!smilie Luved it.smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me