Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders
First | Previous | Page 12 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#551 Posted: 18:54:09 16/08/2011
yep. its Raven. X3 and now Beast Boy's there too. X3
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#552 Posted: 16:24:27 18/08/2011
Yaaayz! Teen Titans!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#553 Posted: 18:01:52 19/08/2011
yep. its a great show. i love it. X3
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#554 Posted: 07:05:54 21/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
*pulls out soda* I know, dangnabbit dark52.... *slurp*

What!? dark52 reads my stories!?!!?!?!!?!?!? *is wondering if she's reading/interpreting this correctly of if she's wildly blowing nothing up into something huge, is probably the second one*
#555 Posted: 05:44:32 23/08/2011
. . .wait...what?
Aretis: Aaah! I haven't even dressed up yet!
Me: You...don't have any clothes...
Aretis: But...oh right. Must go polish scales!!! *runs away*
me: *facepalm*
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#556 Posted: 05:50:29 23/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Me also: *facepalms too* Jeez... I don't know. I wonder if he does, sometimes, or if anyone who's not a member reads...
#557 Posted: 05:56:28 23/08/2011
Heh, I wonder...hmm...well, that's how I got introduced to this site anyway. Read a roleplay wanted to join. Voailah ugh...
---
#558 Posted: 06:02:43 23/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Jeez... Well, yeah... all the same, i wonder. smilie Still, I've got the originals in my brain. smilie
#559 Posted: 17:14:20 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Goldenfire
Chapter 29

The three ran out into right light, and imediately covered their eyes as yet more bright light was aimed at them in the form of powerful spotlights.
"Ah!!" Deli cried, shielding her face.
"Okay.... bright..." Reno muttered, eyes squinched shut. Cherry stood with one hand blocking the brightness, silent, unmoving, listening.
"Well well well. What do we have here, eh? A catch of three little mice, mm?" A voice called, feminine, dangeruos, and acidic. "And how did those mice end up in our tunnels, mm?" The voice asked.
"We found the passage, of course." Cherry answered. "Or, actually... Deli found it." She said, and there was a murmur around the room. The murmur echoed. It was a BIG room, lots of people. Whispers circulated.
"Deli...?"
"...Dark Streaks..."
"...Redhead must be...."
"Ya think?"
"That's Reno......"
"... tatoos..."
"Dangerous..."
"...needle daggers..."
"QUIEEEEET!!!" The first voice shouted. Silence fell immediately. "Alright then. If you really ARE the Dark Streaks, then, dear Cherry, Deli, Reno, you'll have absolutely no problem with what will happen next. Achas, GO!!!" The voice shouted, and the sound of knives whizzing through the air filled the room.
The three sprang into action, Cherry jumping straight up, Reno vaulting her into the air then tumbling out of the way, rolling into a ball and rolling out of the spotlights. Deli simply took a step to the right, and then bent back.
Daggers whizzed into the spots they'd all been standing.
Not a singe one of them had a scratch on the.
Cherry landed, pulling a dagger delicately out of the sandstone floor. "Well then... Do you doubt us now?" She asked, and turned to face the direction the voice had come from. Her eyes were closed. Deli turned as well. So were hers. eno sat up, rubbing his head, blinked briefly, and sighed. His eyes had been closed as well, though.
"..." Silence. Then the spotlights flipped off, and the three opened their eyes again. "Well. That was exceptional." The female voice said, lone clapping coming from a platform high up. A woman wearing a tight dress similar to Cherry's, but a blood red, with her whole outfit themed red, leapt from the balcony. She dropped at least four stories, and landed easily, silent. "I suppose you are Cherry..." She muttered, green eyes flashing as she wakled up to the silent leader of the Dark Streaks. "...Or should I say Chakaze...?" She whispered, eyes narrowing knowingly, but not badly. Almost in a friendly manner. She got no reaction at all.
An arrow whizzed out of the shadows, and Cherry cought it an inch away from her temple. "Excuse me, that was rather impolite. I shall return this to you anyway." She snapped, and spun, wrist snapping, the arrow shooting back the way it had come. There was a gurgle, and a man with the arrow embeded in his neck fell into the light.
Total silence.

(Another recap, and now I continue... Back at school gives me study halls. smilie)

Chapter 31

"Well! THAT was VERY good. Not many can return an arrow without a bow, but then again, you ARE Cherry..." The woman said, and smiled in a friendly manner. There was an undertone of dislike, though... "In any case, why are you here?" She asked, and snapped her fingers. The crowd dispersed, vanishing through near invisible passages behind the standing people. Those who had thrown knives came down one by one and plucked them out of the sandstone. Cherry handed the knife she had picked up to the respective thrower, who winked at her. She managed to refrain from kicking him where it hurts.
"We wish to join you." She stated instead, as Reno and Deli flanked her again, Deli flipping a needle dagger over and over out of boredom, the steel blade flashing in the faint light...
"Ah! Welcome, then. It would be an honor to have you three in our force." The woman smiled, but it was even more hateful this time, not at all honored. "I am Nevarith. You may call me Never. Everyone else does." She half bowed, and Cherry, Deli, and Reno all full bowed back.
"We thank you for the greeting, although it really would be better to ask people why they're here first, and try to kil them second." Deli said, and Reno snickered. Cherry ignored them both.
"Interesting name. In any case, now that we're here, I suppose I should tell you what drew us here. We heard rumors floating around that there were Wild Melders..?" She said quietly. Never nodded. "Correct." "May we meet them?" "Of course. Follow me." And Never led the way deeper into the catacomb maze......
#560 Posted: 22:56:28 08/09/2011
Never. smilie nice name. I can imagine someone making jokes about that..."Never will I join Never!" smilie haha. Nice chapter. What happened to Dentro and Veina though smilie
---
#561 Posted: 04:27:44 09/09/2011 | Topic Creator
You'll see! smilie
#562 Posted: 17:34:59 09/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Goldenfire
Hey Dark! smilie Have you been readin'? smilie Read an' see! I'm PREEETTY sure I got it right! smilie

Chapter 30

Venia sighed, examining her shirt. "Well... it'll have to do." She said, tossing th makeshift needle away. Tamishi blinked at it.
"...I dunno, it's pretty... not pretty."
The shirt was jaggedly sewn up the front, not very well, either. Venia and Tamishi grimaced in unison.
"Okay, it's horrible. But it's the best I can do." Venia mumbled, pulling it back on. "Let's get outta here." She said, helping Tamishi to her feet. Tam nodded.
"Yeah, let's. I have revenge to take." She said, grinning.
"Hurt Dentro and you die."
"Not him! ... You DOOOOOOO like hiiiiiiiiim!"
"Shaddup!"
WHUMP!
"Oooowwww!"
"Serves you right, Tam."
"You didn't have to DROP me!"
"Yes I did."
And so it went as they headed back to Dentro.

Dentro heard chattering, then the chattering became the two girl's voices as they came back. He stood up, and sure enough, Venia came into view with her shirt sloppily sewn up, supporting Tamishi, who was poking Venia in the head. Dentro sweat dropped as Venia bit Tamishi's finger, making the Wolverine yelp loudly. "Girls." He said, and the two looked at him, Tam's finger still being bitten. "...Uhhh.... Stop fighting?" He suggested, and they did.
Venia still didn't let go of Tam's finger.
Tamishi looked at her and she looked back. "...Let go of my finger." The Wolverine said. Venia shook her head, making Tam wince. "Um... Please?" She asked. The Tiger let go, grinning cheekily, and let go of Tamishi, who stumlbed over to a tree.
"Never let a Tiger bite you." She said.
"Hate youuu!"
"Hate you too."
Dentro facepalmed, as that was the only thing he could do.

(Friends already. smilie Yeah, short chapter. smilie It's kinda just a bit of randomness as I try to think of a name for the girl who showed up in the last chapter. smilie)

Chapter 32

Dentro, Venia, and Tamishi were walking down the road.
Yes, down the road.
In the open.
Then again, it was faster than trying to cut through the woods with an injured person. Actually, Tamishi was limping along with Venia's help, and Dentro was paying atention to the world around them in case of ambush. As soon as the city got into view, they'd cut to the woods and find a way over the wall, which wouldn't actually be too hard.
"So... First things first, you two need new clothes." Tam said to the two. They stared at her like she was insane.
"Why?" Dentro asked, as Venia said, at the same time, "You crazy, girl?"
"No, I'm not crazy. You two are rememberable as it is with the grey eyes and hair, and the yellow eyes and orange hair. Then, add your odd outfits, and that's even stranger. You can keep th coat, Dentro, but Venia needs a new shirt, you need new boots and pants and shirt, and Venia could probably use a skirt..." She was surprised when Venia DIDN'T drop her for the skirt part. She actually seemed to be thinking about it.
"...I'll dye my hair black." She then announced, and Tamishi's jaw dropped. Dentro looked like he was choking, too.
"Wh-What?!" He squawked. Ven turned to him.
"I'm going to dye my hair black." She repeated. "I've always had orange hair, as most of the Tigers do - did. It's memorable. Black isn't. Brown even less, but it's harder than blacking out the color. And I'll wear a skirt. I just want to be able to kill the one who did all this..." She muttered, waving with her free hand to the destruction still around them.
Tamishi and Dentro were silent for a while... Then Dentro nodded. "I'l dye my hair blonde. I can't ditch the coat, though, it's got my bow and arrows in it." Tamishi nodded.
"Good. I have to bleach my hair, find colored contacts, and use fake tanner. I'm known everywhere. Dentro, we can pretend to be siblings. Venia can be your giiirlfriiiiiend-OW!!" Venia had dropped her at last.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:08:48 15/09/2011 by Goldenfire
#563 Posted: 23:50:37 12/09/2011
smilie nice. Yep...
---
#564 Posted: 16:59:34 13/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Not enough people are readin' in... T-T
#565 Posted: 17:29:58 19/09/2011 | Topic Creator
READ IT READ IT READ IIIIIIT!!!!!!!! smilie
#566 Posted: 00:22:06 20/09/2011
AAH! whatwhatwhatwhat! *looks around*
---
#567 Posted: 16:01:52 21/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Please read my storyyyy... T-T
#568 Posted: 22:47:31 23/09/2011
*pops in* i'm here, i read it! nice, funny little chapter. X3
---
#569 Posted: 23:34:36 23/09/2011
I did.
---
#570 Posted: 17:25:03 26/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, that's all you've got to say? :<
#571 Posted: 17:31:18 27/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Chapter 31

"Well! THAT was VERY good. Not many can return an arrow without a bow, but then again, you ARE Cherry..." The woman said, and smiled in a friendly manner. There was an undertone of dislike, though... "In any case, why are you here?" She asked, and snapped her fingers. The crowd dispersed, vanishing through near invisible passages behind the standing people. Those who had thrown knives came down one by one and plucked them out of the sandstone. Cherry handed the knife she had picked up to the respective thrower, who winked at her. She managed to refrain from kicking him where it hurts.
"We wish to join you." She stated instead, as Reno and Deli flanked her again, Deli flipping a needle dagger over and over out of boredom, the steel blade flashing in the faint light...
"Ah! Welcome, then. It would be an honor to have you three in our force." The woman smiled, but it was even more hateful this time, not at all honored. "I am Nevarith. You may call me Never. Everyone else does." She half bowed, and Cherry, Deli, and Reno all full bowed back.
"We thank you for the greeting, although it really would be better to ask people why they're here first, and try to kil them second." Deli said, and Reno snickered. Cherry ignored them both.
"Interesting name. In any case, now that we're here, I suppose I should tell you what drew us here. We heard rumors floating around that there were Wild Melders..?" She said quietly. Never nodded. "Correct." "May we meet them?" "Of course. Follow me." And Never led the way deeper into the catacomb maze......

Chapter 33

Never led them down the hallways, which were still shockingly clean, and into a large room. Not as big as the first, though. "Wait here." She said, and went through another tunnel. Cherry imediately looked over at Deli, who nodded.
She would be able to get out of here if they had to make a fast exit.
Five minutes later...
Never came back, with two people who were obviously Melders following her. It was obvious because they each had their weapons active.
One was a snake. His weapon was a strand of metal that wrapped around his chin, and formed into two dangerous fangs that edged over his chin, right where his canine teeth were. He had mottled brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes with slit pupils. He was obviously a Wild, too.
The other was a girl, for one, and she had a mouthpiece with rows and rows of teeth. Shark. Her grey hair was long, to her waist, and her skin was slightly greyish white. Her eyes were thost of a shark. She was also holding a strange looking weapon. It looked like a chain saw with shark's teeth, all made of silver. Also a Wild.
The two bowed. "Cherry, Deli, Reno... Welcome." The snake guy said, lisping ever so slightly.
"Yes... Good to see you here... I suppose..." The shark girl said, and it sounded like she was growling. Understandable, given what was in her mouth.
"I am Serp."
"And I am Jaws."
Deli snickered, holding in laughter.
"What?" Jaws snapped. Deli waved the question away.
"Oh nothing. Just... your name... HeHE!" she giggled again, and Cherry snickered slightly too. Reno was grinning, obviously holding back laughter...
#572 Posted: 22:18:23 27/09/2011
hehe, Jaws. nice. maybe not the best name, but hey, Jaws is a classic movie. X3
---
#573 Posted: 00:59:00 28/09/2011
John Williams is the man!

And.....yeah, making fun of a shark girl is prooobably not the best idea for first impressions....smilie

"jaws" to me sounds more masculine than feminine in my perspective...
---
#574 Posted: 04:04:58 28/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I don't even know what you're talking about. I named her that because I thought it was funny. smilie
#575 Posted: 04:27:02 28/09/2011
which part do you not get?
---
#576 Posted: 04:38:46 28/09/2011 | Topic Creator
The first part...
#577 Posted: 04:43:51 28/09/2011
Oh. John Williams is a music composer who composed the music for Jaws. He also did Indiana Jones music, Star Wars, E.T., Close Encounters of a Third Kind, Superman, and Jurassic Park.......and a few others i think. He composes good music.
---
#578 Posted: 04:56:35 28/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Gooooot it.
#579 Posted: 05:38:53 28/09/2011
JOHN WILLIAMS IS THE MAN!!!
---
#580 Posted: 17:12:30 28/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Hahaha. Okay... If you say so. smilie
#581 Posted: 21:12:13 28/09/2011
oh, yeah, John Williams. he does have great music. i can actually play some of it. back in middle school, i was in the band, and for one of our concerts we had to play his music. i think we did Indianna Jones, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and E.T. it was awesome. everyone loved playing it.
---
#582 Posted: 22:38:48 28/09/2011
If you're a Star Wars semi-fan or fan like me, you'll love this video. All of John Williams more famous songs with Star Wars lyrics added to them from actual Star Wars lines, and yet none of the music is Star Wars, all by one person playing four parts.
---
#583 Posted: 14:08:16 29/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh that was PRICELESS!!! smilie
Now get the song out of my story!
#584 Posted: 00:16:02 30/09/2011
......no. smilie
---
#585 Posted: 00:32:26 30/09/2011
yeah, the video needs to stay. i haven't watched it yet, and i can't until this weekend.
---
#586 Posted: 04:27:18 30/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Rrrrr....
#587 Posted: 03:22:43 07/10/2011
Nyeheheh....
---
#588 Posted: 23:28:46 10/10/2011 | Topic Creator
READ MY SHORT STORY!!!! Terrorized is the title. smilie
#589 Posted: 16:05:13 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Alright, I finally had ideas for this again. smilie Anyway...

Chapter 34

Tamishi and Venia came out of the bathroom in the inn, completely changed. Venia had used contacts too, and she now had blue eyes. She also had black hair, which she had cut shorter, with straight bangs and everything else all one length. She was wearing a brown shirt and a dark green skirt, along with new boots, which had a bit of a heel. She was rather wobbly because of them. Her silver bracelets sparkled on her wrists, and she had small silver hoops in her ears.
Tamishi had green eyes now, and her hair was pure white, almost. She wore a skirt as well, a pale blue, as was her V-neck shirt. Her injuries were bandaged up, and it kind of added to the style. the bandages wrapped around her arms and hands, and she had the one on her face, all fresh. Finally, she had emerald stud earrings in her ears, and an emerald necklace. Venia looked uncomfortable, while Tam looked pretty kick @$$.
Dentro had already changed HIS look. He was blonde now, eyes the same, and he still had his coat, but he had a different outfit on underneath. he wore a black shirt, and jeans, and black combat boots. He stared, jaw dropping, when Venia walked out of the room. "Ven..? Uh, that IS you, and not Tam, right?" He asked. She blushed, nodding.
"Yeah..."
"You look great!"
"R-Really..?"
"Really!"
Tamishi smirked. "Tooold you I could make her look better!"
"She was perfect before, Tam, don't be smug. She's just different."
"Whatever, lover boy. Ow!"
Dentro had punched her in arm injury.
#590 Posted: 18:05:39 22/12/2011
hehe, nice. X3 and glad you wrote more! smilie
---
#591 Posted: 18:37:26 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Finally, right? smilie
#592 Posted: 20:02:25 22/12/2011
FINALLY. smilie nice chapter. Love the dialogue.
---
#593 Posted: 20:04:43 22/12/2011
yeah, finally. smilie hey, later is better than never. smilie
---
#594 Posted: 20:08:37 22/12/2011
Better late than never smilie yup
---
#595 Posted: 20:30:27 22/12/2011
i thought that sounded backwards when i read it in my mind. smilie
---
#596 Posted: 14:45:08 23/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Pffff. smilie nice one, c-chan.
Thanks guys! smilie
#597 Posted: 19:01:26 23/12/2011
hehe, my mind takes vacations sometimes. X3
you're welcome! smilie
---
#598 Posted: 00:15:36 24/12/2011
Don't we all? smilie

Of course Gf!
---
#599 Posted: 18:01:14 24/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Very true. :3
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#600 Posted: 02:43:13 14/03/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! .......I......have returned.........smilie
---
I is ded
First | Previous | Page 12 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me