Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer / Ripto's Rage > Glitch Guide For This Game Is In Construction.........
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Glitch Guide For This Game Is In Construction.........
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#1 Posted: 17:07:33 11/02/2008 | Topic Creator
That's right. I noticed online a glitch guide for all of the glitches in Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon. So, I thought, "Why not make a glitch guide for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer????" So, that's how I came up with the idea. Once I am done with parts of it, I shall post the glitch guide on this site for this "Forum" page.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#2 Posted: 19:28:50 11/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, I just finished a very small section of it. Here is the very beginning part of the guide with all of the glitches in Glimmer.

"Glimmer Glitches:
1.) Walking On Top Of Glimmer:
Note: This glitch requires the double jump cheat accessible in the game.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ0QWSPKp2E

This is not much of a glitch, but it is fun to do. Okay, first, enter the level “Glimmer”. Once there, walk/charge over to the domed roofed area at the beginning of the level before you enter the cave. Walk over to the left, and jump on top of the two platforms. Once you’re on the highest platform, edge Spyro as close as you can to the edge while still maintaining to stay on the platform at the same time. Double jump, glide, and hover to the green edge that’s in front of you, and you should be able to land there. You can now walk around the entire edge of the level. Happy exploring!

2.) Skip Moneybags 1:
Note: This requires you to do the glitch listed above, and to kill all of the enemies that you can in the area before you have to avoid Moneybags.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypUg2TVRiro

Okay, to do this first off, you must do the glitch where you walk on top of Glimmer (listed above). Once you are on top of the level, walk toward the area where you used the platforms to get up there in the first place. Look to the left. You should be able to see a super-fly power-up ability and one of the mouse-inhabitants there. Glide toward it. You are now in the area that required the ladder to get up to. Go through the super-fly power-up and fly over the chasm to the other side. And there you go! You’ve just avoided paying that greedy bear 100 of your hard earned gems."

Remember: I wrote this personally, so all credit of writing this should go to me. Any expressed information about these glitches anywhere on this internet is prohibited without the expressed permission from me personally.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:26:01 28/12/2009 by SpyroGamer2008
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#3 Posted: 23:19:54 11/02/2008
Nice! smilie

EDIT: When you finish, can I send you the YouTube video links that have the glitches in the guide, so you can provide YouTube links with the guide?
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
Last edited at 23:22:19 11/02/2008 by newt42
#4 Posted: 23:24:47 11/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes, you can. Just remember to add my username on there for credit.
---
Last edited at 23:27:08 11/02/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
#5 Posted: 01:52:07 12/02/2008
Mkay.
---
#6 Posted: 16:40:34 13/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Part 2 Of The Glitch Guide: (Features All Of The Summer Forest Glitches I Could Find)

Summer Forest Glitches:
3.) Swimming In The Air Glitch 1:
Note: This glitch requires Spyro’s swimming ability, and a good eye.

This glitch is a little bit difficult to pull off, but it isn’t amazingly hard to do. Okay, first, go back to the very beginning of the level where you first encountered Elora in story mode. Once there, go toward the pool of water. (This is the path that leads you to the orb after you go through the underwater tunnel.) Once there, turn Spyro around (in the direction in which you can see the portal of “Glimmer” in front of you.)
Now comes the tricky part. A thing to take into consideration is that the water level will rise up and down as you attempt to do this. Dive underwater just as the water level is at the top its peak. If done right, you should have Spyro in the swimming function on top of that piece of land. Now you can swim around the entire level and do whatever you want. Just make sure to have Zoe zap you while in swimming glitch mode. That way if you go to far down in the level and accidentally die, you’ll still be in Swimming Glitch mode. Have fun exploring Summer Forest!

4.) The Trap Of No Return 1!:
Note: After you do this glitch, you will officially be stuck underneath the water and will be forced to restart your system to get out of this glitch.

This glitch is where you can walk, charge, and flame underneath the big pool of water right next to Zoe and Moneybags. Okay, first off, go to the beginning of the level where you met Elora in story mode. Just like before with the other glitch, jump into that pool of water. But instead of turning around toward the direction of the “Glimmer” portal, dive underneath the water. Have Spyro swim all the way through the tube to the other side. Jump up the steps to the highest spot in that area (the spot where you had gotten the orb from in there). Now, turn Spyro to the left (facing the green wall). Double jump/charge jump at the wall and you should be able to go through it.
Now, whilst gliding, have Spyro turn to the right and go underneath that part of water. (You may have to hold down the X-Button and Back on the D-Pad/Analog Stick to get low enough to go underneath here, but you should be able to get down there.) Make sure not to have Spyro be too high up, otherwise he’ll just land on the surface of the water and the glitch will not work. And there you go. You are now trapped underneath the surface of the water in Summer Forest. Now that you’re down there, you can collect the underwater gems (if you still have that to do in your game), flame all of the seaweed, and attack the fish. But that’s all you can do, unfortunately. The only way to get unstuck from your watery prison from this is to either reset your PS1/PS2 system, or simply pause the game and head to the main menu of the game.

5.) The Trap Of No Return 2!:
Note: This has the same consequence as the previous glitch stated above. After you do this glitch, you will officially be stuck underneath the water and will be forced to restart your system to get out of this glitch.

Do the same thing that you did in the previous glitch up until the point in which you reach the green wall. This time, instead of flying over to the right like you did in Glitch Number 4, glide over to the left after going through the green wall. While you are flying/gliding as Spyro, you should be able to see the small tube-looking underwater area that you swam through to originally get the orb. Glide down to the tube, and land inside it. You can now walk around this small little area doing whatever you want. But, like the previous glitch, it requires a reset of the game console or a trip back to the main menu to undo the glitch.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:15:13 22/01/2011 by SpyroGamer2008
#7 Posted: 16:40:49 13/02/2008 | Topic Creator
6.) Water Effects Off 1:
Note: This glitch requires you to do the invincibility glitch in Magma Cone, explained later on in this guide.

First, do the invincibility glitch in Magma Cone. Then, go back to the Summer Forest level. You can now walk around on the small escarpments of water located throughout the level. You will not, unfortunately, be able to walk on the larger pools of water. If you happen to get stuck underneath one of these pools of water, by the way, you will unfortunately have to restart your PS1/PS2 system, since you won’t be able to pause the game and go back to the Main Menu page.

7.) Skip Moneybags 2:
Note: This glitch requires you to know the all abilities cheat in the game: Circle, Circle, Circle, Circle, Square.

This glitch is a piece of cake to pull off. Simply enter the cheat shown above, and avoid talking to that awful bear. You now have all of the abilities in the game (which are swimming, head-bashing, and climbing). And there you go. That wasn’t so hard to do now, was it?

8.) Negative Gem Glitch 1:
Note: This requires you to do the all abilities cheat shown above in the previous glitch.

Okay, this one is really simple. Simply do not collect enough gems in the game to pay Moneybags for the swimming ability. Then, walk up to Moneybags and talk to him. He’ll say stuff about not having enough gems to pay for the swimming ability, and that you need to collect 500 gems in order to get the swimming ability. After you’ve done talking to him, pause the game and enter the all abilities cheat. Now go talk to that greedy bear again. He should be explaining to you about how to swim now. But you didn’t have enough gems to pay him! Now, simply save the game, and then quit it back to the title screen. Once there, select the game you just were playing.
Once you reenter the game, there now should be a little symbol in the top left corner of the screen. It’s not a number at all. It’s just something that happens when you have less than zero gems in the game. If you pause the game to look at your gem count, you should see that it’s a negative number. You will always have a negative number of gems, until you’ve collected the debt you owe to Moneybags. The gem count should then go back to normal from there.

9.) Skip Moneybags 3:
Note: This glitch requires you to do the Summer Forest swimming glitch.

This one is very easy to do. First off, do the swimming in the air glitch in the level. Then go toward the area where Moneybags is. He’ll tell you to pay some needy gems just to lower the wall for you. Say “No” and simply swim over the barrier. You can now do Aquarius Towers without paying Moneybags any money. WARNING: After you have finished this level in the game and exit the level, you will be trapped forever behind the wall that Moneybags has put up for you. But don’t freak! Simply save your game currently where you are, then exit to the title screen. Select your game to play, and you should end up at the very beginning of the level as Spyro. And you’ve done it! You’ve avoided that no good greedy bear Moneybags yet again!

10.) Battle Crush/Get To Autumn Plains Early:
Note: This requires you to do the swimming glitch for Summer Forest.

This is a pretty simple glitch that allows you to skip most of Summer Forest and go straight to the next level, Autumn Plains. Okay, first perform the swimming glitch previously stated above. Then, go toward the area where you encountered Moneybags with the wall thing. Continue forward through the far door on the right, and you should encounter Elora. If you talk to her, she’ll say that you need to collect every talisman in this section of the level to open the door. WRONG! Well anyways, have Spyro swim up through the roof to the outside of the level, turn around, and charge toward the area on the other side of the door. You can now battle Crush and get to Autumn Plains early.

11.) Door Glitch:
Note: You need to have either the super-flame power-up to do this, or if you just have Spyro regular fire breath, you need to have a patient mind, and a good clean aim.

This glitch allows you to get stuck in between any of the doors in this level. One way to do this glitch (with the super-flame power-up) is to simply stand in the spot where the door shuts, and use the super-flame power-up to flame the switch. And ta da! You are now stuck in between one of the doorways. Another way to do this glitch (with Spyro’s regular flame breath) is to first get as close as you can to the door switch. Keep flaming it from the spot you are at from underneath the door. Most of the time, your breath will do nothing on the switch. But if you are persistent about it, you will eventually activate the switch and get Spyro stuck underneath a door. To get unstuck from the door in either case, simply walk out of either end of the door. The door will seem intangible, and you should be able to walk right through it.

12.) The Trap Of No Return 3!:
Note: This glitch requires you to do the Summer Forest swimming glitch previously stated above.

Okay, first perform the swimming glitch. Once that’s complete, swim toward the area where you had to “pay” Moneybags for the door to get to Aquarius Towers. Once there, swim to the left toward the first window you see. (This should lead you toward the area where Elora opened up Ocean Speedway for you.) Once there, turn around toward the door switch. Charge and/or Super-Flame the door switch so that the door directly to your right opens. (This should be the door previous to the one where you get the orb in.) Now, once that door is open, swim outside of the level. Now head over to the orb area and swim into it. (Make sure that the door is still closed for this room.) You are now stuck in here forever. To get out of this dilemma, you have to either re-set the console, or simply hit the “Quit Game” button and go to the title page.

13.) Accessing Ocean Speedway With No Orbs:
Note: This is a glitch that requires the Double-Jump Technique, or using the Swimming Glitch in Summer Forest, and having zero orbs.

This is a glitch that will allow you to access the level “Ocean Speedway” without collecting any orbs. (Make sure that you have zero orbs collected before performing either method for this glitch!) There are two specific methods toward performing this glitch. The first method will require using the “Swimming In The Air Glitch 1” (#3). First, perform the “Swimming In The Air Glitch” in Summer Forest. Now, charge back toward the area where Elora talks to you about the Speedway. But, instead of going into the room like you normally would, glitch outside of this room, and charge underneath the empty portal. If the glitch is done correctly, Spyro should float up toward the empty portal, and be entering Ocean Speedway.
The second method requires the Double Jump technique and not paying Moneybags for entering Aquaria Towers. Okay, first, make your way to the same spot stated above (the area where Elora talks about Ocean Speedway). Now, position Spyro so that he is facing the wall Moneybags is “guarding”, and simply Double-Jump, Glide, and/or Hover (if need be) to get on top of the wall. Now, position Spyro so that he is facing the yellow roof. Then, Double Jump and Glide toward it, and you should be able to go through. Now, carefully glide to the right until you are underneath the portal. (This may take a few attempts to pull off.) If done right, you should be able to get into Ocean Speedway without using any orbs.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:50:00 24/12/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#8 Posted: 18:50:44 15/02/2008
Let me know when your ready for me to give you the YouTube links, mkay?
---
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#9 Posted: 14:45:17 16/02/2008
Umbra has made one like this. Check out the 'Glitching' topic. However, it's no longer on GameFAQs, so feel free to recreate!

I might make an StD glitch guide...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#10 Posted: 03:52:10 18/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh. I didn't notice that, "Ross". Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't mean to copy someone else's idea. I only wanted to make a glitch guide that could help others who are struggling to preform these glitches in the game. I'll still continue the creation of this glitch guide. I'm up to 15 or 16 glitches out of the first 3 levels of the game so far!!!! (Glimmer, Summer Forest, and Idol Springs-Still In Construction). I'm almost done in Idol Springs. I'll finish it up right now.

EDIT: 4/23/10-Ran out of room for this post under my original comment. Well, here's the last glitch for Summer Forest.

14.) Something Fishy:
Note: Requires the previous glitch (glitch #4), and the Super Flame Powerup.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLFaoIqUGw

This is a “glitch”/bug that will allow you to get one of the fishes in the tunnel outside of the level. Okay, first perform the previous glitch (glitch #4-“The Trap Of No Return 1!”) until you are in that tunnel with the fishes. Now, once you are down here, position Spyro so that he is about half way through the tunnel and is looking back toward the beginning of the tunnel. (The beginning is the area where Spyro would usually enter if he were swimming.) Then, aim for the first fish swimming back and forth in this area, and keep flaming him with the Super Flame Powerup. If done right, the fish will suddenly respawn outside of the tunnel, disappearing from your view entirely. To undo the glitch, just leave the fish alone for a few minutes, and eventually the fish will “pop” back inside of the tunnel.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:47:08 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#11 Posted: 03:56:17 18/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, here's the next part of the glitch guide. It features all of the Idol Spring Glitches that I found/came up with. Hope you enjoy it!

Idol Springs Glitches:
15.) Swimming In The Air Glitch 2:
Note: This glitch requires Spyro’s swimming ability.

Another one of the glitches that make this game fun! This glitch will allow you to “swim” around and explore the level while you are in the air. Okay, the first thing you should do is go into the level Idol Springs. Then, once you arrive in the area, go through the entire level until you’ve reached the very end spot with the guy who gives you the talisman. Once you’ve reached him, immediately go to the left toward the outside platforms. Jump on them to get to the other side. (This is the side where you can do the hula girls challenge.) Without jumping down toward the hula girls’ challenge, simply jump up onto the taller step to your right. Now turn around and then jump onto the platform you are facing.
Next, charge forward on the path that is right in front of you. Once you get to the end and the path splits into two parts, have Spyro take a left. You should be at the area where there’s some more platforms to jump on. Jump on these to get to the other side. Now, jump to one more platform, and then jump onto the land right in front of you. (You should now be able to see the very beginning of the level where you first began.) Now, glide over to the little piece of land behind the big idol head where you broke that metal chest with the rocket.
Now for the fun part! Have Spyro face the wall that is ahead of you. Get as close as you can to the edge without having Spyro fall off, then double jump, glide, and hover toward the flat section of the wall. You should now be able to walk on it. Now that you’re up there, have Spyro walk to the right. (You should see the guy who tells you about the problems with the tiki heads coming to life at the beginning of the level right below you.) Walk over away from the edge on the left, and get as close as you can toward the last part of the wall on the right. Now either double jump or jump regularly and glide out of the level. (Note: Remember to use the left Analog Stick/D-Pad whilst gliding from the start to have Spyro move forward towards the shallow bit of water. This is the water where you can perform the glitch.)
Once Spyro is underneath this small pool of water, simply hover, and headbash. You should be now swimming in the air underneath that pool of water. (Note: You have to time your hover and headbash right otherwise the glitch won’t work. If you are too high, Spyro will just land on top of the water. If you are too low, Spyro will plummet to his death.) You can now explore the level on your own free will.

16.) Water Effects Off 2:
Note: This glitch requires you to do the invincibility glitch in Magma Cone, explained later on in this guide.

Okay, first, do the invincibility glitch in Magma Cone. Then, go back to the Idol Springs level. You can now walk on any of the small escarpments of water located throughout the level. You will not, unfortunately, be able to walk on the larger pools of water. If you happen to get stuck underneath one of these pools of water, by the way, you will unfortunately have to restart your PS1/PS2 system, since you won’t be able to pause the game and go back to the Main Menu page.

17.) Getting Around The Last Door In Idol Springs:
Note: This requires you to know the Double Jump cheat.

This glitch allows you to get to the area where you get the talisman without having to wait for that stone builder to unlock the door. Okay, first, go throughout the whole level until you’ve reached the last door in the level. Once there, DO NOT FLAME THE ENEMY THAT’S HOLDING THE WORKER. If you do, he’ll get free and unlock the door, thus failing to perform the glitch. Simply jump up the steps to the topmost step before the door. Once there, turn around. Double jump, glide to the right, and hover just before you reach the edge of the platform. You have now made it past the door without the worker opening the door for you. If you want to, you can flame the guy holding the worker from there with your infinite super-flame (if you have it) and walk toward the back of the door to see the guy open it for you when your already behind the door.

18.) Hula Girls Glitch:
In less anyone other than me has found this glitch before, this glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found this glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you.

Note: This glitch requires either requires you to do the swimming glitch in the level, or a quick charge and good jumping skills.

This glitch allows you to skip viewing the big tiki dude being blown up by the hula girls. It can be done a lot easier with the swimming glitch, but is still possible to do without the swimming glitch. Okay, first go to the hula girls area. Once there, immediately turn to the left (away from the stairs). Super-Charge/Super-flame the hula girl there. Immediately after you’ve hit the hula girl up onto the platform, Super-Charge/Super-Flame all the rest of the hula girls going this direction. After all of the hula girls are up on the platform, quickly turn around and either swim up the stairs (in swimming glitch mode), or quickly jump up the steps normally. If done right, the number of hula girls you’ve hit icon should vanish off of your screen. If you look down at the area, you can see the hula girls doing what you would of seen during the cut scene.
You can walk/swim around the level for a little bit while the hula girls destroy the tiki for you. After the tiki is destroyed, you will somehow be teleported back to the main hula girl who gave you the challenge. She’ll thank you for doing the challenge, but you somehow won’t get the orb for doing it. There must be some sort of bug or something in the game that makes you not get the orb once you’ve left the area.

19.) Walking Under Water 1:
Note: No new abilities/cheats are required for this glitch.

This glitch allows you to walk under the main pool of water at the beginning of the level. First off, get to the point where you used the rocket to blow up the big metal chest behind of the big idol head. Instead of gliding down toward the mini-island like piece of land behind the tiki head, turn Spyro toward the wall to his right. Get as close as you can to the wall and double jump on top of this part. You should see the building with the puzzle in it to the right. Now have Spyro turn around (away from the building). Double jump/charge jump and glide to the area just ahead of you. Make your way along this area until you run out of room to walk on.
Get as close as you can to the edge, and double jump/charge jump out of the level. Whilst gliding, immediately have Spyro turn to his right. You should see the underwater lake area just ahead of you. And there you go. You are now walking underwater as Spyro. You can do whatever you want now that you’re down here, but if you want to get unstuck from this supposed prison, just walk up the slanted area leading to the surface of the water. Once you reach the surface, you’ll get unstuck.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:50:54 24/12/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#12 Posted: 17:53:21 20/02/2008 | Topic Creator
It's okay, "newt42". You can sent links about this glitch guide to me anytime. I just wanted to get the glitch guide started and be a little more in depth before you did this. But, now that the glitch guide is already pretty far along, I decided you can send the links to me anytime.

EDIT-3/10/08: I couldn't find any other spot to enter my latest glitch discovery in Idol Springs without it going over the post limit. So, I decided to post it here, where I didn't type as much information. Here's the entry to my Idol Springs Glitch find.

Idol Springs Continuation:

20.) Spyro Has No Need For Doors 1!:
In less anyone other than me has found this glitch before, this glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found this glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you.

Note: This requires you to know the Double Jump cheat, and the Swimming Glitch in the level.

This glitch will allow you to get to the very end of the level without triggering the woodcarving workers to open the doors for you. Okay, first go into the level “Idol Springs”. You’ll immediately arrive in front of a guy who will tell you about how their woodcarvings have come to life, and that you need to free the workers in order to get around the doors. Now, instead of flaming the big-idol in front of the door like you would normally do, immediately turn around instead. Walk all the way down this little path until the end. You should then see a small platform to your right that appears to be just out of reach for Spyro to get to. (This is the spot where you got the gems in the box with the rocket.)
Now, use the Double-Jump cheat and you should be able to land on top of this island. Now, immediately turn toward the wall ahead of you. (In the direction away from the big idol head.) Do the Double-Jump cheat again, and you should be able to land on the wall up ahead. From here, follow the instructions stated previously above for the Swimming Glitch in this level. Once you’ve finally accessed the Swimming Glitch, you can now go through the entire level on your own free will with all of the doors to the level still closed.

21.) Walking Inside Carpenters:
Note: Requires being zapped by Zoe the 2nd time, part of a glitch stated above (glitch #15), and at least one life.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qS2Vkphm6M

This is a glitch that will make all of the carpenters in the level (except the one at the end) have the ability to be walked through. Okay, first go through the level normally until you reach the area where Zoe zaps you for the 2nd time in the level. (This is the area just to the right of the button challenge.) Now, perform the previous glitch (glitch #15) up to the point where you are walking on top of the wall in the first area. Then, simply jump forward and kill yourself. If the glitch worked, when Spyro respawns, he will have the ability to walk inside of the carpenters that he encountered earlier in the level.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:49:11 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#13 Posted: 21:19:08 20/02/2008
Oh, and about your first Glimmer glitch: there is another way.

Grab the Superfly powerup, fly as high as you can and look for one of the lower parts of the wall. Now go up to it and hover and get as high as you can and you should get on top.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#14 Posted: 22:57:20 20/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I noticed that as well. There are lots of ways to preform the glitches in this game. If this gets out to the public, then I'm going to get a whole lot more alternate ways to preform glitches. But I don't mind. I'll probably pick all of the alternate glitches in an entire different section of the guide or something.
---
#15 Posted: 17:56:53 22/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry for not posting the next section guys. School's kind of been getting in the way. But at least it's Friday!!!! Which means I can start work on the glitch guide this weekend. Hopefully by Monday I'll be able to post all of the Colossus glitches!!!! Wish me luck!!!!
---
#16 Posted: 18:21:52 25/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Hey, "newt42", can I ask you something????
---
#17 Posted: 23:05:19 25/02/2008
Sure smilie Go ahead. ^
---
#18 Posted: 01:11:15 26/02/2008
Here are some links:

Top of Glimmer 1.)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZ0QWSPKp2E
Found on 1:17

Skip Monnybags in Glimmer 2.)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZ0QWSPKp2E
Found on 1:45

Swim in air Summer Forest 3.)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0aiRGQ5kTog
Found on 0:50

I don't have time to get the rest right now, but I will get them to you later, ok?
---
#19 Posted: 17:46:45 26/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks!!!! I'll make sure to put that in my guide soon. Right now I'm in school, though. But I'll do it really soon. I promise!!!!
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#20 Posted: 20:07:32 26/02/2008
Sounds like Insomiac was not careful about having spyro being blocked from the edge of the world
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#21 Posted: 20:20:37 26/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah. The creaters probably didn't notice that Double Jump cheat/glitch in the game. But I'm just guessing.
---
#22 Posted: 22:42:26 26/02/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
Sounds like Insomiac was not careful about having spyro being blocked from the edge of the world

Spyro: Aaah, I fell off of the hill into a never ending pit of nothingness!!!

Sparx: So thats why we always have to use portals to get everywere.
---
#23 Posted: 15:54:34 03/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Update: I finally got the chance to write the next part of the glitch guide. This part features all of the Colossus's glitches. I also wrote another entry to the Summer Forest Glitch section. (The Trap Of No Return 3!) Hope you enjoy it!

Colossus Glitches:
22.) Spyro Has No Need For Doors 2!:

Note: This requires you to know the Double Jump cheat.

This glitch will allow you to get to the very end of the level without talking to all of the people by the doors. Okay, first, go into the level “Colossus”. Once inside the level, instead of normally walking up to the dude in front of the door, have Spyro Double-Jump up on the boundary wall to your left. Once you’re up there, walk forward along this edge toward the doorway. Now, at the end of this platform is an elevated area. Jump on it. Once you’re on top, have Spyro face the doorway with the guy by it. You should be able to see a small little edge around the top half of the tiki. Double jump and glide to this part.
Now, once you are up there, have Spyro walk as far as he can to the left (facing away from the guy who will open the door). Now comes the hard part. Double jump and glide to the right. You should be able to glide through the tiki and get to the next area. Make sure that when you are gliding through this part, DO NOT try to land in the area inside of the door. If you do, there is no possible way out. You will have to pause the game and exit the level in order to get unstuck. You’ve successfully skipped the first guy!
Okay, now that you are on the other side of the door, walk forward. You should encounter a few yaks in your way, but you can easily take them. And here’s the second dude who will offer you to open the door to continue through out the level. But, you don’t really need him. Before you get too close to talk to him, have Spyro turn to the right. You should be able to see a ledge there. Simply use the double jump cheat to get up on top of this ledge. Now once you are on top of this, turn around (away from the guy at the door) and walk forward on this little ledge.
At the very end of this ledge-like piece of land, the path will curve to the left. Instead of going in the direction of the ledge-like path, have Spyro face in the opposite direction (away from the path). You should see another boundary wall right ahead of you. Get as close as you can to the edge without falling off, then double-jump, glide, and hover (if need be) over to this platform. Once you’re up here, double-jump on top of any of the elevated posts around this area. Now, have Spyro turn around (in the direction of the door). If you look to the left of the area, you should see a platform that you can easily glide to. Glide toward it. You have now skipped 2 out of 3 of the guys by the door.
To skip the final dude, simply glide from your current position (on top of the platform) toward the little island-like piece of land in the middle of the area to your right. Then, look toward the door area. You should see a thin little piece of land to the left of the doorway. Simply Double-Jump toward that little piece of land and you’ll instantly land on it. Now, look up. You should see a little boundary-like wall just above you. To get up here, simply Double-Jump again and you should land on the boundary-like wall surrounding that area. You should have now completely avoided every single dude standing by a door in the level.

23.) The Trap Of No Return 4!:
Note: This requires part of the previous glitch stated above.

Okay, first follow the previous glitch stated above up to the part before you jump through the first door in the level. Now, when you Double-Jump and glide through the tiki, have Spyro aim for the little area inside of the door. You are now officially stuck with no way out. To undo the predicament you got yourself into, either re-set the console, or simply pause the game and hit the “Exit Level” button.

24.) Inside Of The Hockey Players’ Building:
Note: This requires you to not have triggered the hockey challenge later in the level.

For this glitch, you are able to get inside of the building where the hockey players come out. Okay, first get toward the area right before you face the yeti. Once here, use the Super-Bounce power-up to get up to the building where the professor is. Walk forward until you encounter a large brownish-boundary wall. (To the right of the building.) Now, get as close as you can to the boundary wall. Once there, have Spyro turn and face sideways along the wall. Now do the Double-Jump cheat, and you should be able to land on top of the wall.
Now, turn around toward the open area. You should see some far-off mountains in the distance and, if you look close enough, a little ledge that Spyro can walk on. Simply double jump and take a long glide to the ledge. I would suggest that when you are doing your glide that you start to drift to the right while gliding. There are some spots on that ledge that Spyro can fall through and die. Okay, once up here, turn to the right and Double-Jump up a few of these “mountain peaks”. Once you are on the highest platform, have Spyro face the hockey-arena challenge area.
Now look at the mountain to your left. You should be able to see a small little flat area that Spyro can walk on. But to get to it, you have to Double-Jump, glide, and hover at the right time. Once you land on this little sliver of land, you should see a mountain directly in front of you. Walk on it until Spyro starts to fall. You should see a room directly below you as you are falling. Land in it. You are now inside of the hockey-room where the players come out when you do the challenges. To get out of this room, simply walk toward the door. You should walk right through it to get out, since the video game designers didn’t make this door solid.

25.) Speech Glitch:
Note: No new abilities/cheats are required to do this glitch.

This is a glitch that occurs when you talk to the guy by the yeti door. Okay, first go into the level Colossus. Now head over to the guy right by the door leading to the yeti and go talk to him. Now, while he’s talking to you, he’ll say, “I think you should kill that yeti,” but the subtitles underneath him will say, “I think you should torch that yeti”.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:50:07 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#24 Posted: 19:10:49 03/03/2008
You got that last one off me smilie.
---
#25 Posted: 20:22:49 03/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I did. That was a nice glitch find, "Ross". I probably wouldn't ever have found that glitch!!!! Good job finding that glitch!!!!
---
#26 Posted: 14:57:33 11/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Update: It's what you've all been waiting for. I finally was able to complete the Hurricos glitch section in the guide. It took me a little while longer to get these glitches completed, but they're finally done. Hope you enjoy this next section. Oh, and before I forget, today, one month ago, was when I started work on this humormous Glitch Guide project. But anyways, here you guys go. I'll start work on the Sunny Beach glitches and post them here as soon as I can. There are a lot more glitches in that level than Hurricos. But anyways, I'll stop talking and let you guys enjoy this section of the glitch guide.

Hurricos Glitches:
26.) Spyro Has No Need For Doors 3!:
Note: This requires you to know how to do the Double-Jump cheat.

This glitch allows you to get to the entire level without having to access the electric fences/force fields. Okay, first go into the level “Hurricos”. Once in there, walk forward past the guy you talk to and kill the enemy near him. Now, before you do anything from here, you must remember to NOT collect the electric-like switch to activate the door at the beginning of the level! Instead, head toward the edge on the far left of the door. Position Spyro so that he is sideways (parallel) to the “cliff” wall. Now, simply use the Double-Jump cheat and you should be able to get past it. You’ve now skipped the first door. Once you are up here, use the Double-Jump cheat again to get on top of the next “cliff” wall to your left. (You should end up in the area immediately before Spyro’s glide to the factory across the moving wall and the two individual platforms.)
Now, glide across the platforms. You should be right outside of the factory. Now, from here, jump up to the top-most step and position Spyro sideways again. Have Spyro do the Double-Jump cheat one last time in order to get up to the factory. (You may need to hold down the left or right button while jumping in order to get on the building, depending on the direction Spyro is facing against the wall.) Once you are up here, continue to walk forward along the roof until you encounter the rectangular-like hole. (The hole should be right between the step-like platform on the roof and the gigantic gear on top of the boundary area.)
From here, position Spyro so that he’s facing the direction in which you came (toward the Factory-Glide challenge area). Now, immediately jump and fall through the hole. Once Spyro falls through the hole, immediately hit the X-Button to trigger Spyro’s glide move. If you don’t, Spyro will immediately fall to his death, and you’ll have to start the glitch over from the last position where Zoe zapped you. Now, while you are gliding, you should be able to see two areas right in front of you while gliding: the end area (with the guy who gives you the talisman) and the factory building’s interior. Glide toward the end area.. And there you go. You’ve now skipped every single door in this level. To get out of this level, simply go through the portal in this area, or hit the “Exit Level” option during the pause menu.

27.) Disappearing Level Glitch:
Note: This requires you to do part of the previous glitch stated above.

Follow the glitch previously stated above up to the point where you get on the roof of the factory. Once you get up here, immediately head over to the step-like platform. Now, get as close as you can to the step. If done right, the entire level should disappear. You will still be able to see the electric fences/force fields, the rotating platforms, and one or two windmills but that’s pretty much it. To undo this glitch, simply either move Spyro away from the step, or move the camera around to the left or the right.

28.) The Trap Of No Return 5!:
Note: This requires you to do part of the glitch stated in number 26.), and to have good timing and a decent amount of patience to pull off.

This glitch will, as you probably have already guessed get you permanently stuck in the level Hurricos. Okay, first follow the glitch stated in number 26.) up unto the point where you get on top of the roof of the factory. Instead of gliding toward the end area, have Spyro glide toward the factory building interior part. Once you get close enough, try to land on the little pieces of land jutting out from outside of the power-like beams. It takes practice and good timing to do, but after you do it, you should have landed right behind one of the power-like switches. You are now stuck here for the rest of eternity. In order to escape the trap you’ve gotten yourself into, simply either re-set the PS1/PS2 console, or pause the game and select the “Exit Level” option.

29.) Proxy-Jump Button Glitch:
Note: This requires you to have not turned off the factory, and to have not hit the button to stop the rotating platforms above you.

This glitch will allow Spyro to get thrown up unexpectedly into the air and enable you to glide around anywhere in the level at that specific height. Okay first enter the level “Hurricos”. Now, once here, head toward the area where you encountered the Super-Charge power-up. Now, once you are here, Super-Charge/Super-Flame the windmill straight ahead of you. (This windmill is in the opposite direction of the two adjacent electric fences/force fields-behind these doors is another area lead you toward the guy with the talisman, and the guy who first tells you about the factory area-and to the right of the area you just came through.)
Now before you can do the glitch, you need to make sure that this specific button is not pushed in. If it is, then the glitch will not work. Now, jump on the left side of the button. The camera will most likely start to shake. Make sure that Spyro appears to be falling on top of the button while you still in the air when this happens. If you aren’t, simply walk out of this section on the button and try again. If done right, you’ll be flung unexpectedly into the air. You’ll now be able to glide around the level Hurricos at this high height for a limited amount of time.

30.) Camera Trick 1:
Note: This requires you to do part of the previous glitch stated above.

This glitch will allow you to turn the camera around the button that you used for the proxy-jump glitch. Now, instead of having Spyro appear to be falling above the button, try and land on the little bit of ground underneath the button. It takes a little while to do, but if you’re persistent enough, you’ll be able to do it. From here, turn the camera immediately to the left (the L1, L2, R1, or R2 button) and keep holding the button. After a while, the camera will evidently appear right behind the button, and right in front of Spyro. You can now observe this area for as long as you want. To get out of this camera glitch, either rotate the camera in either direction so the camera can get back from its original position (behind Spyro), or simply move the Analog-Stick/D-Pad to move Spyro and the camera should end up right behind you.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:51:02 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#27 Posted: 21:24:39 20/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry about not updating. I've been really busy. I'm still working on the Sunny Beach glitch section. I hope to have it done by either tomorrow or Monday.

EDIT: Another part of the glitch guide that couldn't be included underneath the level topic it was in because of bandwitch. But, anyways, here it is:

31.) Being Told Something Twice:
Note: This requires the previous glitch stated above previously in this section of the guide (glitch #26), and Spyro’s Infinite Super-Flame ability.

This is a little oddball glitch that happens to you when you talk to the guy who gives you the final orb for the Factory Gliding challenge. Okay, first go into the level Hurricos. Now, follow the previous glitch above up to the point where you are at the area just before you Double-Jump up to the roof of the factory building. Now, go talk to the dude in this area. He should tell you about the factory building needing to be shut off. Now, after you’ve talked to him, walk a little ways toward the right and face the factory building (so that Spyro is perpendicular to the room with the button to shut down the factory).
Now comes the tricky part. Use Spyro’s Super-Flame ability to flame the button. Immediately after you’ve done this, make your way toward the previous dude you talked to and immediately press Triangle. If done right, you should then view the short little cut-scene with the factory shutting down while the guy at the end of the challenge tells you the same thing about the factory building needing to be shut off. Now, after the cut-scene, you should end up right in front of the guy, although he won’t talk to you for some reason. Now here’s the glitch part. Walk up to this dude and hit the Triangle button to talk to him one last time. He should thusly thank you for shutting down the factory and gives you the orb. But, instead of gaining control of Spyro again after you’ve received the orb, the guy will mysteriously talk to you again and tell you the same thing (although he won’t give you the orb again). After this repeated conversation, simply exit the conversation by hitting the X-Button after he’s done talking to you to undo the glitch.

32.) 2nd Proxy Jump In Hurricos:

Note: I’m unsure how this happened, but I think it has to do with Spyro landing on one of the Gear Grinders funny.

This is a glitch where Spyro somehow proxy jumps off of one of the Gear Grinders. There’s not much to explain since I’ve only done it once in this game, but what I think you have to do is have Spyro land in the same spot as one of the Gear Grinders. If this happens, Spyro should somehow proxy jump a short distance into the air.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:52:00 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#28 Posted: 16:49:55 25/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Well this update is a little late from when I planned to post, so I hope I didn't antagonize you guys in updating this guide. Okay, this section features all of the Sunny Beach glitches in the level. I hope you like it. It took a while to find and record all of the glitches in this level. I think I've gotten all of them listed, but if I've missed any be sure to tell me. Okay, enough of me talking and on with the guide.

Sunny Beach Glitches:
33.) Spyro Has No Need For Doors 4!:
Note: Requires the use of Spyro’s Double-Jump Cheat.

This glitch will allow you to bypass all of the doors in Sunny Beach. Okay, first go into the level “Sunny Beach”. Once there, you should end up at the very beginning of the level with the baby turtles and one of the grown-up turtle guys. Now, make your way toward the bigger one of the turtles. (This should be the one that is closest to the doors, and the one in which you can stand on.) Once here, have Spyro edge as close as he can along the “turtle-like” platform (without falling off) all the while facing the left-like edge of the gate. After that, Double-Jump, glide, and hover (if need be) and you should be able to land either on the little thin edge along the gate, or just easily sail over the gate and land in the water below. You have now successfully skipped the first door in the level.
Now, swim underneath the water below and head through the underwater tube into the next area. From here, make your way over toward the platforms on the far-left side of the pool-like area. Jump/Double Jump, Glide, and hover (if needed) up these platforms all the way to the top. Now, you should have ended up on the topmost area with the turtle box on it. Now a thing to remember here that you must to do to make the glitch work is to NOT FLAME THIS TURTLE BOX! If you do, there will be no other way possible for you to bypass this door into the next area. Now, jump onto the top of this box. From here, turn around (so that Spyro is facing the direction of the doorway). You should be able to see the small-ledge like area here that you would normally get to with the ladder in the next area. Now, edge as close as you can along the box without falling off, then Double-Jump, glide, and Hover at the right time and you should be able to land on top of this platform. This jump is the hardest of them all to do, and may take some practice. But if you’re persistent, you should be able to land on that little ledge-like area on the top. You’ve now successfully skipped the second door in the level.
Now, glide across to the next platform up in this ladder-like area and turn Spyro to the left. (You should be directly above the next area with the turtle, and should see a platform on the other side of this area.) Charge Glide/Double-Jump and Glide (and hover if need be) toward the platform. Three doors down, one to go. Now, immediately turn to the right (in the direction the bridge is in) and have Spyro head in this direction. (You should eventually end up in the area where Zoe zaps you before you go through a tube-like thing to get to the final area.) Once in the next area, head in the direction toward where the chef challenge is. (You have to use the ladder to climb up to this area.)
Once on top, turn Spyro so that his body is parallel to the boundary wall in this area. Use the Double-Jump yet again to get on top of this area. (Now, a thing to remember while you are up on the wall is that in order to see where Spyro is walking along the wall, make sure to NOT TALK TO THE CHEF IN THE AREA! There have been some cases where the camera starts to go wacko and it’s almost impossible to see where you are going. Also, when the camera is like this, the challenge will automatically start over again once Spyro is past the line with the water where you would normally push the turtles into the water.) Now, once you’re up here, make your way along the boundary wall until you are directly over the area where you push the turtles into the water. You should be able to see a small little platform on top of here that Spyro can stand on. Charge Glide/Double Jump and Glide (and hover if need be) to it.
Once up here, you should be able to see the end area with the turtle that gives you the talisman. Jump down into this area. The turtle will thank you for bringing the turtles to safety, even though they’re not there in the first place. After he gives you the talisman, you can finally exit the level through the portal. (Note: Once you jump down into this area, there is no escape, and you are forced to leave the level in less you have accessed the swimming glitch previously stated in this level.)

34.) Swimming In The Air Glitch 3:
Note: This glitch requires Spyro’s swimming ability, and part of the previous glitch stated above (in glitch #33).
In less anyone other than me has found/used this method to perform this glitch before, this method for performing the glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found/used this method to perform the glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you.

This glitch will allow you to swim in the air in the level “Sunny Beach”. Okay, first follow the previous glitch stated above up to the point where you are on top of the boundary wall of the Chef’s area. Make your way along this wall until you come to the point where the boundary wall suddenly sharply curves left. Now, instead of going to the left like you did in the last glitch, immediately turn Spyro around so that you are facing the area you have just arrived from. Once up here, slowly make Spyro get as close to the first little tube-like thing directly in front of you. (This should be one of those tubes where the turtles would normally pop out during the Chef’s challenge.)
Now comes the hard part. Simply drop off of the boundary-like area to the left (into nothingness), and immediately hit the X-Button to trigger Spyro’s glide move. Now, whilst gliding, position Spyro so that he goes through the little hole-like area directly underneath the turtle-tube. Once you go through that hole, you should be able to see gliding directly outside of the previous area you were in. Immediately (while you are still gliding) have Spyro glide directly to the left toward a small little pool of water on the far left part of the screen. Now, once Spyro is low enough underneath this pool of water, use Spyro’s Head-Bash move underneath it, and you should access Spyro’s swimming ability. (Note: When you do the Head-Bash portion into the small pool of water, immediately let go of all of the buttons on the controller for a sec. You need to do this because sometimes if you activate the swimming glitch and hold down the charge button whilst doing the glitch, Spyro will swim down a few feet and immediately fall to his death. Trust me, it happens.) You have now activated the swimming glitch in this level, and can now go anywhere you want whilst in swimming glitch mode.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:52:43 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#29 Posted: 16:50:33 25/03/2008 | Topic Creator
35.) Walking Under Water 2:
Note: This requires you to do part of the previous glitch stated above (in glitch #34).

This glitch will allow you to walk underneath the water in your own free will in the last area of the level. Okay, follow the previous glitch previously stated above (for the swimming glitch) to the part where you were gliding whilst behind the last area. Now, instead of gliding all the way over toward the little pool of water to the far left, immediately glide forward toward the little underwater pool area directly in front of you. Position Spyro while he’s gliding so that when he lands he’ll be directly underneath the water level. Now, once you land, you should be directly below the water level not swimming. You can now freely use Spyro’s regular functions underneath the water level. To get out of this underwater prison, simply either Head-Bash to activate Spyro’s swimming function, or walk up the little ramps underneath the water that lead up to the water line.

36.) Walking Under Water 3:
Note: This requires part of the previous glitch stated above (in glitch #33).

This glitch will allow you to walk underneath the first underwater area in the level. Okay, first follow this glitch up to the point where you are on top of the boundary-like wall in the Chef’s area. Make your way along this wall until you come to the point where the boundary wall suddenly sharply curves left. Now, instead of going to the left like you did in this glitch, have Spyro walk forward as close as he can toward the edge of the boundary-like wall directly in front of you. Make sure that you get as close as you can toward the edge of this wall (without falling off). Now, from here, activate the Double-Jump cheat and Glide off of this little platform. Immediately after you have Double-Jumped and are gliding, the wall right next to you should suddenly curve to the right. Have Spyro follow in the same direction whilst gliding. You should then be able to see the beginning of the level.
Now comes the hard part. Continue your glide past the beginning area toward the little area underneath the pool of water. Once you are underneath this part, immediately do Spyro’s Head-Bash move. This should give you the extra height needed to land in this area. If done right, Spyro should thusly Head-Bash the ground underneath the water level. You can now freely explore this little underwater area with all of Spyro’s regular functions. To get out of this supposed underwater prison, simply jump up and Head-Bash to activate Spyro’s swimming move.

37.) Walking Under Water 4:

This glitch will allow you to walk underneath the second pool of water located in the level. Okay, first follow the previous glitch up to the point where you are gliding toward the small pool of water. Now, instead of Head-Bashing in the little shallow-like area of water you did before, glide over past this part toward the little underwater-like area straight in front of you. (This should be the little pool-like area of water that you encounter just after you cross the bridge with the two fish-like enemies with spears on top of the water. This is also the same spot where Zoe zaps you for the final time in the level manually when you are not doing an Orb/Talisman challenge.) Use Spyro’s Head-Bash, if need be, in order to land in this area. You can now walk underneath this small pool of water using Spyro’s regular controls. To get out of this little under-water prison, simply Head-Bash the surface of the water, and you should activate Spyro’s swimming ability. (You may need to use the Double-Jump cheat to get out of this predicament.)

38.) Walking Under Water 5:

This glitch will allow you to walk underneath the water just behind the chef’s challenge. Okay, first follow the previous glitch stated above up to the point where you are directly on the edge above the last area with the guy who gives you the talisman. Now, instead of jumping down into this area, immediately turn back around in the direction you have come. You should be able to see the backside of the arena where you do the Chef’s challenge, along with the little underwater-like area that you push the turtles into for the Chef’s challenge. Now, from here, active Spyro’s gliding technique and try to land on the little flat part underneath this area. If done right, you can now walk underneath this little area not swimming, and with all of Spyro’s regular abilities. To get out of this little under-water prison, simply activate Spyro’s Head-Bash move to trigger his swimming technique, or simply active Spyro’s Double-Jump Cheat to land on the surface of the water.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:54:39 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#30 Posted: 16:51:02 25/03/2008 | Topic Creator
39.) Camera Trick 2/“Frozen” Cut-Scene Picture:
Note: This requires the swimming glitch in this level (glitch #34).

This is a glitch that makes the camera go “wacko” when you activate Spyro’s swimming glitch and do the Chef’s challenge at the same time. Okay, first perform the swimming glitch in the level. Then head over to the Chef (while you are still in glitch mode) and talk to him. (Note: In order for this glitch to work, you should not have completed any part of the Chef’s challenge. If you have, however, simply exit the level and re-enter it. The level should automatically re-set all of the challenges in the level, and you can attempt to do it from there.) He should tell you all about how he plans to cook the poor helpless turtles in his cauldron-like pot (in the center of the arena) and turn them into turtle soup.
Now, after that, the challenge should be able to start once you enter this area. Now, when you enter the arena with the challenge, the camera should start to go “wacko”. All the while this is happening, have Spyro be swimming toward the outer boundaries of the arena. The camera should also start following you, although it seems to get stuck in a certain spot. Now for the fun part! Simply swim back into the Chef arena like area, and the screen should go dark and try to show you the turtle jumping into the pot. But the turtle will have already jumped inside of the pot, and you should instead get a frozen cut-scene like picture showing the pot with the turtle in it and a little bit of the surrounding area. Unfortunately, you can’t get out of this cut-scene like picture by pausing the game and hitting the “Exit Level” button (since the game won’t allow you to). To get out of this glitch-like picture, you will have to re-set your PS1/PS2 console.

40.) The Trap Of No Return 6!:
Note: This requires the swimming glitch in this level (glitch #34).

This glitch will allow you to get stuck in the room with the turtle box that you can only flame by using your infinite Super-Flame ability, or the Super-Flame power-up while standing on a door switch. Okay, first perform the swimming glitch in this level. Now, while you are still in Swimming Glitch mode, have Spyro head over toward the area with the guy who gives you the turtle-box challenge. Next, have Spyro swim up over the mountain-like boundaries directly behind the turtle in this area. You should be then outside of the level directly above the hallway with the breakable box inside of the room that is impossible for Spyro to get there manually. Swim toward the room and go inside it. (Make sure that the door is closed while you are doing this.) You are now stuck in this little room for all of eternity. The only way you can escape this fate that has befallen on you is to either re-set your PS1/PS2 console, or simply pause the game and hit the “Exit Level” button.

41.) The Trap Of No Return 7!:

This glitch will allow you to get eternally stuck underneath the first water-like area in the level (while in invincibility glitch mode). Okay, first perform the invincibility glitch in Magma Cone. Now, go into the level “Sunny Beach”. Once there, make your way toward the first underwater area in the level. Instead of swimming on top of the water like you’d normally do, you will unexpectedly fall underneath the water level and land on the area below it. You are now stuck forever underneath this water-like area. You cannot Head-Bash the water to activate Spyro’s swimming ability to escape this fate (since the game thinks you are dead). The only way you can undo this glitch is to re-start your PS1/PS2 console.

42.) Turtle Glitch:
Note: No new abilities/cheats are required to perform this glitch.

This glitch will allow you to have the 3rd turtle in the level to unexpectedly get propelled up the wall in this area and sometimes disappear behind the wall. Okay, first go throughout the level normally opening every door for the baby turtles up to the point where you reach the turtle that will open the set of gates directly below the bridge. Now, position Spyro so that he is at an angle when he’ll hit the turtle. Wait for the baby turtles to come and jump over the turtle. Time your charge at the turtle right, and you and the baby turtles should supposedly hit him almost simultaneously. If done right, the “2nd hit” from the baby turtles should propel the turtle up into the air along the wall. You can continuously flame the turtle to keep him from landing on the ground from this point on if he doesn’t disappear behind the wall. If he does, however, you have to climb the ladder to the upper area and Charge/Double Jump and glide across this area to the small platform on the other side of this area.

Side Note: You can see where the turtle has disappeared to in this part of the level by activating the swimming glitch and swimming behind the same mountain-like boundary wall you went over to perform the “Trap Of No Return 6!” glitch.

43.) Talking On A Ladder:

This is a weird glitch that can occur when you are about to climb up the ladder to the Chef’s area. Okay, first make your way throughout the level until you reach the little area with the turtle that talks to you about the Chef challenge. Now, simply jump up on the little ledge-like area on the far left side of this little “island”. Now, make your way toward the middle of the platform, but just before you step in the middle, jump forward toward the ladder right in front of you. Most of the time nothing will happen, but on occasion the turtle guy will start talking to you about the challenge while Spyro is clinging onto the ladder with his claws. To undo this weird glitch, just wait for the turtle guy to finish talking, and you should be able to move Spyro with his normal controls.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:52:20 24/12/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#31 Posted: 19:21:12 25/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Update 2: I decided to add the quick little speedway glitch to the guide today as well. It's a little brief, but I hope you enjoy this quick little "glitch level" section. I could only find one glitch for this level, though. If you guys have any other glitches that I haven't said for this level to contribute, please tell me so, and I will add it to the Glitch Guide.

Ocean Speedway Glitches:
44.) Flying Under Speedway 1:

This glitch will allow you to fly underneath the water level in this speedway. Okay, first perform the invincibility glitch in Magma Cone. Then, have Spyro head into the level “Ocean Speedway”. Once you are here, you can freely fly a short distance underneath the water level in this level. (Note: Make sure to be careful when you are flying underneath the speedway because if you fly to low, you will supposedly die, although when you re-spawn you’ll start the challenge over in the level while still being in invincibility glitch mode.)

45.) Walking On Top Of Ocean Speedway:

This glitch will allow you to physically walk on top of this speedway without doing Hunter’s orb challenge. Okay, first go into the level Ocean Speedway. Once there, immediately have Spyro head over toward the right (in the opposite direction of the crowd of people that you encounter at the start of the level). After flying for a short while, you should encounter a hole-like area in the wall directly in front of you. Land in it. From here, immediately have Spyro turn around toward the green boundary/roof-like wall to your right. Next, activate Spyro’s flying maneuver (the “flying maneuver” is just the infinite flying ability that Spyro is able to do only in Speedway-Type levels) and get up as high as Spyro can fly. Then, position Spyro so that he is flying perpendicular against the lower edge-like part of the boundary/roof-like wall. After a few seconds of flying like this, immediately hit the Triangle Button to cause Spyro to trigger his hovering maneuver. This will enable Spyro enough of a boost in height to be able to land on top of the boundary/roof-like wall. From here you can now freely explore this area on your own free will.

(Note: Once you get up here, make sure to NOT have Spyro glide around up here. If you try to trigger Spyro’s glide move, he will immediately be pulled down toward the land by some invisible force. This can affect Spyro’s ability to glide toward certain areas on top of the level. But remember that using Spyro’s Double-Jump cheat, and then using Spyro’s charging ability immediately after you’ve jumped can get you to some places that you thought were impossible to access.)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:52:48 24/12/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#32 Posted: 09:44:35 27/03/2008
Hooray on you! There is a reason why I deleted my boss guides and you'll see soon.

You'll all see...
---
#33 Posted: 16:53:32 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay. I wondering about that. Anyways, now I just have to include 2 more portal-level glitches in this homeworld before I finally move on to Autumn Plains. Seems like it's been ages since I've been working on the entire Summer Forest glitch section on this site. I'm planning on trying to finish the last two levels coming up during my Spring Break (from March 29th to April 6th).
---
#34 Posted: 18:21:45 27/03/2008
Well, about my boss guides, keep checking the General section until they appear...

Yeah, that's right. These boards don't get as much attention as the higher ones, so I'll post them there instead. I might even get a sticky!
---
#35 Posted: 19:12:35 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay. That's cool. Maybe I should do that maybe....
---
#36 Posted: 18:24:12 28/03/2008
I'm currently up to Ineptune in AHT. After AHT, SoI, then SoF, AotR, TCC and that'll be it. I'll do ANB when I find out how much damage each of the attacks from the bosses do and I'll do SL when I have a DS and when I get and complete it. Not the Mobile ones though. I don't think I'll ever do those.
---
#37 Posted: 19:24:16 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to reading them in the future.

Side Note: I only have the console games of Spyro, though.
---
#38 Posted: 10:30:12 29/03/2008
Meh. The handheld ones aren't all that good.

Well, SoF is good, and AotR is too, but yeah.

EDIT: I'm now up to the Mecha-Red battle smilie.
---
Last edited at 13:46:28 29/03/2008 by Ross
#39 Posted: 19:28:35 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Cool. I can't wait to here some more about this guide, Ross. Even though I've completed all the console games of Spyro 100%, I'm still up for different methods to defeat the bosses.
---
#40 Posted: 12:01:40 30/03/2008
Yeah, like how you can just use Wing Shield to defend Red's ice bombs.
---
#41 Posted: 04:41:22 31/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Hmm......I didn't know that. I should try that, Ross. Thanks for the tip!!!!
---
#42 Posted: 09:49:01 01/04/2008
If it wasn't for me finding that, I would never have beaten Red, and ultimately, completed the game.
---
#43 Posted: 23:02:47 01/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well I sort of defeated him a different way, Ross. I just sort of tried to sort of dodge them by running around the edge of the area while he kept shooting, and sometimes jumping to avoid some of his attacks. I died a lot of the time while trying to do this, but eventually I got the hang of it and was able to advance into the next level with not a lot of health, but still alive.
---
#44 Posted: 17:37:31 02/04/2008
Yeah. The bit that always gets me is the laser bit.

And the bit that ALWAYS gets me is the final set of lasers in Ineptune's battle. I don't see how dodging that is possible...
---
#45 Posted: 18:49:55 05/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't get why the gamers did that either, Ross. It's like the gamers designed that part in Ineptune's Lair on purpose to make you get hit.
---
#46 Posted: 16:35:34 07/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, today's the day for my final update on the Summer Forest Level Glitches. I'm sorry if I kept you guys waiting. The Aquaria Towers level took a lot longer than expected. But anyways, I shall in from you that not only are two levels of the glitch guide completed and waiting to be posted, but I found two new glitches in the following levels: Hurricos and Ocean Speedway. So make sure to check those new glitches out as well. Okay, enough of my constant talking. It's glitch guide time!

Aquaria Towers Glitches:
46.) Swimming In The Air Glitch 4:
Note: This glitch requires Spyro’s swimming ability, the Double-Jump cheat, and Spyro’s Head-Bash move.

This glitch will allow you to swim around the level whilst in the air in “Aquarius Towers”. Okay, first go into the level “Aquarius Towers”. Once here, kill the bad-guys (if need be), then head toward the step-like area right next to the first button. (Note: A thing to remember here is to NOT have activated the first switch to activate the water in this level.) Directly in front of you should be a very high platform that appears to be impossible to bypass. Simply edge as close as you can on this stair-like edge of the platform (this should be the stair-like place just before the flat-part straight in front of that “impossible” platform) without falling off, then perform the Double-Jump cheat, glide, and hover (if need be) to land on top of the high platform.
From here, immediately have Spyro jump/drop down on the other side. You should be walking underneath the water leading to the next area. (This area should be the first place where you encounter Zoe in the level where she manually zaps you without doing a talisman/orb challenge.) Now, once here, activate the Double-Jump cheat again, glide a little ways (if need be), and then activate Spyro’s Head-Bash ability. If done right, you should be swimming underneath this mini-pool of water. You can now freely swim around in the air of the beginning and the end area of this level without having to activate the switches for these areas.

47.) Invisible Water Trick 1:
Note: This requires the swimming glitch in this level (stated in glitch #46).

This glitch will allow Spyro to somehow manually swim above the first area without having to actually activate the button with the water level in it. Okay, first perform the swimming glitch in this level. From here, have Spyro swim toward the end of the level. (Note: Make sure that you have NOT activated the buttons to either area in the level to perform this glitch.) Activate the last button in this area. A quick cut-scene will in-sue after you’ve hit the button to show you the place getting filled up with water. After the cut-scene, immediately swim back toward the beginning of the level. Once there, you should be able to see a suspicious little black line directly above this area bobbing up and down. If you have Spyro land on it, he’ll somehow be swimming above this area (even though you didn’t activate the button underneath the area). You can now freely explore this area of the level while this glitch is active.

48.) Invisible Water Trick 2:
Note: This requires the swimming glitch in this level (stated in glitch #46), part of the previous glitch stated above (glitch #47), and Spyro’s infinite Super-Flame ability.

This glitch will allow you somehow manually swim above the second area without having to actually activate the button with the water level in it. Okay, first perform the swimming glitch in this level. From here, follow the previous glitch stated above (in glitch #44) up to the point where you’ve activated the final button switch in the level. Now, after you’ve activated the switch, immediately head over toward the tunnel-like area directly behind you. (This should be the tunnel-like area that Moneybags helped you bypass with his shark-tank submarine.) Super-Flame all of the metal sharks in this tunnel-like with Spyro’s infinite Super Flame, and go through the entire tunnel. You should then end up in the only air-like area in the level. From here, immediately go straight down the under-water like path directly to your right. Swim through this tunnel-like area and go up through the hole toward the surface at the end. Once you reach the surface, you should be directly above the second area. From here, immediately turn Spyro around (so that he is facing away from the tunnel that you’ve just gone through). As you are looking around this area, you should be able to see another suspicious looking black-like line directly where the water level should’ve been for this area. If you jump down into this area, Spyro will mysteriously be swimming on top of this area (even though you haven’t actually activated the button underneath this area). You can now freely explore this part of the level while the glitch is active.

Note: Do NOT attempt to have Spyro land on top of the parts of water after doing this glitch. You will not be able to swim back up to the top part of this area. Also, if you do this, you must also keep in mind that it is also impossible to access the two tunnel-like areas in the level, along with the last section of the level that leads you to the guy with the talisman and the roof-like opening leading to Hunter’s and the King Seahorse challenges.

49.) The Trap Of No Return 8!:
Note: This glitch requires part of the previous glitch stated above (glitch #48) and Spyro’s swimming ability.

This glitch will allow you to get stuck underneath the first pool of water in the level. Okay, first perform the previous glitch stated above up to the part where you activate the mysterious invisible water above the arena. Okay, now swim down underneath this mysterious invisible water and charge into the button. This will activate the short cut-scene to fill up this area with water, even though it seemed before it was already filled up. Anyways, after the cut-scene is finished playing, you will somehow fall underneath the water level in this area without activating Spyro’s swimming ability. You can now walk around your little mini-prison for a little. To escape this predicament you’ve fallen into, simply hit the “Exit Level” button on the Pause Menu, re-set your PS1/PS2 console, or simply Double Jump* your way toward the upper area with the exit portal for the area, if it has already been accessed.

*Note: To do the “Double Jump” method to get to the end of the level, first use Spyro’s Double-Jump cheat to get up on top of the area with the Super-Flame Power-Up. Then, turn around, edge as close as you can along this platform, without falling off, and Double-Jump and glide again toward the small little sliver-like platform located just above the first locked door-way with the sea-horse in it that is directly to the right of you when you first enter the level. Then, edge as close as you can manage along this ledge like area facing the end area, then activate Spyro’s Double Jump cheat again, and keep charging while you are jumping. If done right, you should be able to land on top of the end area and be able to exit the level through the portal, if it has previously been accessed.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:57:05 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#47 Posted: 16:36:45 07/04/2008 | Topic Creator
50.) The Trap Of No Return 9!:
Note: This glitch requires part of three previous glitches stated above (glitch #46, glitch #47, and glitch #48).

This glitch will allow you to get stuck underneath the second area with water. Okay, first perform all of both of glitch #46 and glitch #47 so that you activate the swimming glitch and the invisible water trick in the level. Next, perform glitch #48 in order to activate the “Trap Of No Return 8!” glitch. Now, once you are underneath here, instead of exiting the level manually/physically with Spyro like you normally would if you were following the previous glitch, walk over toward the tunnel-like area (near the button you just hit) and go through it. (Note: No Double-Jump is needed here since that “impossible” platform should have somehow lowered itself into the ground, creating a pathway that you can charge through without jumping onto platforms.) Once you are at the end of the hallway, simply jump down into the area directly below you.
Now that you are on the other side of that “impossible” platform you thought you couldn’t get to, you should appear to be trapped forever. But don’t fret. To escape this supposed prison, simply activate Spyro’s Double Jump cheat, hover, and Head-Bash at the right time to activate Spyro’s swimming ability. Then swim up to the surface of the water to access the next area. Now from here, immediately go straight and flame the button directly ahead of you. This should activate another short little cut-scene where it shows the water filling up this area. Now, instead of swimming on top of the surface of the water, you should immediately fall down beneath the water’s surface and land in the area below. You are now stuck forever down in this area.* To escape this prison that has befallen on you, you must either re-set your PS1/PS2 console, or simply pause the game and hit the “Exit Level” button on the bottom of the pause list.

*Note: There are 3 spots underneath this area where you can get even further stuck underneath this area. These areas include the mini shark-infested area, the little spot located behind the button area with the two crabs underneath it, and the tunnel-like area that you just entered through to get to this area.

51.) Weird Death Glitch:
Note: This glitch requires the use of the previous glitch stated above (glitch #50).

This glitch will allow you to die in a weird way once you are underneath the second area in the pit of sharks. Okay, first perform the previous glitch (glitch #50) in which you get stuck underneath the second area. Now immediately head over toward the shark-like pit directly to your right. Once you get there, immediately glide down into the pit. While you are gliding, though, make sure to get low enough for one of the sharks to eat you. When the shark does this, immediately let go of the X-Button, which you used to glide down there. The shark should eat Spyro, but you should fall down underneath the area as he is “eating” you. After the shark has “eaten” Spyro, you will somehow mysteriously die, loose a life, and immediately get sent back to the last spot Spyro got zapped.

52.) Shark Glitch:

This glitch will allow you to somehow die unexpectedly when you are talking to the first seahorse you encounter in this level. Okay, first go into this level. Once in here, make sure to NOT talk to the first seahorse in the area! Now simply make your way through the level normally until you’ve filled up the second room with water. After that, make your way to the shark tank. (Make sure that at least one of the sharks is still alive.) Immediately swim down toward one of the shark’s mouths, and then swim up again out of this area. Now, make your way back toward the beginning of the level again. (Note: Keep Spyro charging as you escape the area.) Immediately head toward the first seahorse and talk to him. If done right, as you are talking to the seahorse, a shark should come out of nowhere and eat Spyro, thus making him lose a life. You will then re-spawn at the last place Zoe zapped you.

53.) Swimming Outside Of Aquaria Towers:

This glitch will allow you to swim outside of the Aquariua Towers level. Okay, first go through this level normally until you’ve activated all of the switches in the level. Next, go up the tube-like opening directly above the first area in the level toward the upper area. (This area is where you do Hunter’s Manta Ray Challenges, and the King Seahorse’s kid rescue challenge.) Once you are up here, immediately head over in the direction of the boundary wall surrounding the area. (This “boundary wall” should be the part of this area where Spyro somehow mysteriously starts drifting to the left and right by some unknown force.)
Now, once you encounter the boundary wall, immediately position Spyro in a downward direction. Now, hold down the square button to activate Spyro’s charging ability while also holding the L1, L2, R1, and R2 buttons. If done right, you should see Spyro charging forward along this boundary-like wall moving in a forward-like direction. After a little while of doing this, you should encounter a weird white-like line. This is the boundary line for the area you were just in. Just simply bypass this line and keep going forward in this direction until you encounter an edge-like area. Once you see this edge, continuously swim until Spyro goes over it. You are now swimming outside of the level Aquarius Towers. Feel free to explore to your hearts consent this area as long as you wish.

Note: If you evidently enter the level again, you will have to go back through the level and perform the glitch again to get outside it again. There is no other possible way to get out of this level except with this glitch.

54.) “Who Are You Talking To?” Glitch:
Note: This glitch requires the swimming glitch in this level (glitch #46), the invisible water trick glitch (glitch #47), and Spyro’s Double-Jump Technique.

This is a weird little oddity-type glitch that happens when you get the talisman from the last guy in the level. Okay, first perform the swimming glitch in this level. Next, perform the invisible water trick glitch. Now, immediately swim down to the invisible water-like area so that Spyro lands on top of this “invisible” water. After you’ve done both of these glitches, immediately head back the way you came (while Spyro is on the surface of the water) toward the wall-like area you encountered that was directly to your left when you started the level. Next, position Spyro so that he is directly underneath the final sea-horse dude. Finally, trigger Spyro’s Double-Jump cheat so that after Spyro jumps, he’ll hit the final sea horse.
If done right, Spyro should fall down toward the surface of the “invisible-like” water beneath him while the final sea horse dude thanks you for making their world wet again. But all the while the sea horse dude is saying this, Spyro appears to be talking to the wall directly in front of you. The sea horse dude directly above you should give you the talisman for the level (which sometimes will appear to be stuck in the wall in front of you), and Zoe should zap your progress (who also sometimes appears to be stuck in the wall in front of you), thus undoing the glitch.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:55:40 16/04/2013 by SpyroGamer2008
#48 Posted: 16:37:15 07/04/2008 | Topic Creator
55.) “Where’s My Talisman?”/Portal Glitch:
Note: This glitch requires Spyro’s Double-Jump cheat.

This is a weird bug-like glitch in the game in which you do not get the talisman in the level. Okay, first fill up the first room with water by hitting the first button. After doing this, immediately head back the way you came (while Spyro is on the surface of the water) toward the wall-like area you encountered that was directly to your left when you started the level. Once you are here, position Spyro so that he is parallel to the wall. Now from here, trigger Spyro’s Double-Jump cheat to get up on the wall-like area. Now immediately have Spyro turn around (if need be) and head over toward the suffering sea horse dude. He should thusly thank you for a job well done in filling up his world (even though you haven’t actually done it yet), and offers you a talisman. But when you exit the conversation (by hitting the X-Button) expecting to receive a talisman to appear, nothing happens. Because no talisman appears, the Exit Portal for this area will not appear at all as well. To escape this level without the portal now, you can either re-set your PS1/PS2 console, or you can pause the game and hit the “Exit Level” button at the pause menu.

56.) Crab Glitch:

This is a weird glitch that happens to the last crab you encounter in the level just before you reach the end area. Okay, first go through the level normally until you get to the last area in the level. Once here, immediately lead Spyro toward the exit area tunnel. Now, position Spyro so that he is directly underneath the little entryway of the tunnel. (Make sure that when you position Spyro that the crab has his “back” to you.) Now, if you positioned yourself right, the crab should then attack Spyro unexpectedly and fall off of this platform-like area. When the crab falls off from his little pedestal-like platform, the crab will most of the time fall toward the floor of this area. But sometimes the crab will appear to land on an invisible-like platform and be stuck floating in the air. To undo this “glitch-like” crab from this position, simply kill the enemy to undo the glitch.

57.) Skip Moneybags 4!:
Note: This requires a combination of the swimming glitch in this level (glitch #46), the swimming out of the level glitch (glitch #53), and Spyro’s Super-Flame Ability/Super-Flame Power-Up.

This is more of an oddity compared to a glitch, but this “glitch” will allow you to bypass Moneybags in the level where he requires you to pay for a ride in his shark-sub. Okay, first perform the swimming in the air glitch in this level. Because of the swimming glitch, you are able to complete/collect all of the stuff in the level in the first area, part of the second area, the upper tube-like area leading to Hunter’s and the King Sea Horses Orb Challenge, and the last area in the level. Now, to access the rest of the level that seems impossible to get to, go into the upper roof-like area (with Hunter and the King Sea Horse in it), perform the “out of the level glitch”, then swim into the upper section of the second area to finish up the level.

58.) The Trap Of No Return 10!:
Note: This requires the glitch where you can swim outside of Aquaria Towers (Glitch #53).

This is a glitch that will get you stuck forever inside any one of the pipes that releases the water back into the level Aquaria Towers. Now, first perform the “Swimming Outside Of Aquaria Towers” glitch. (Glitch #53) Then, head over toward one of the pipes that released the water back into the level. Now charge toward the pipe until you are inside of it. However, once you’re inside, you will be stuck forever, and will not be able to escape this imprisonment. To leave this area, simply pause the game and hit “Exit Level”, or reset the game system.

59.) Weird Sparx Glitch:
Note: Requires the previous glitch (Glitch #58).

This is a “glitch/bug” that occurs when you get stuck inside of the pipe. Once Spyro is inside of a pipe, simply pause the game. Sparx should now seem to leave a trail of pictures that look like replicas of him as the camera zooms away toward the Pause Menu. To undo this “glitch/bug”, simply un-pause the game, and Sparx should go back to normal.

60.) Mysterious Water Underneath Level:
Note: Requires the “Swimming Outside Of Aquaria Towers” Glitch (#53).

This is a little oddity that occurs when you glitch outside of the level Aquaria Towers. Okay, first perform the glitch mentioned up to the point where you are outside of Aquaria Towers. Now, charge underneath the first couple areas of the game. You should be able to see mysterious water located underneath the level. If you touch the water, Spyro will get out of Swimming Glitch Mode and instead swim on top of the surface of this water. However, if you do this, Spyro will be stuck like this until you either pause the game and hit, “Exit Level”, or simply dive underneath this strange water and lose a life.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 23:59:02 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#49 Posted: 16:53:00 07/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Crush’s Dungeon Glitches:
61.) Camera Trick 2/Spyro’s Face Is In The Wall “Glitch”:
Note: This glitch requires Spyro’s Double-Jump Technique.

This glitch trick will allow you to manually position the camera angle behind Spyro without having it being pulled toward Crush. Okay, first go into the level “Crush’s Dungeon”. Once there, immediately make your way toward the edge-like area surrounding the boss platform area. From here (when you get the chance), turn Spyro around so that he is facing the outer boundary wall with the candles on it. Then, activate Spyro’s Double Jump cheat, glide, and hover just as you reach the edge of this boundary-like wall. You should just be able to land on this area. Now, once up here, make your way toward the area where Ripto is. Once you get here, have Spyro jump up on this step-like area so that you are right next to Ripto on the right hand side. As you are up here, the camera angle will apparently swing around (on its own accord) on the right hand side, and apparently get stuck directly outside one of the walls surrounding the area where Ripto is.*
Now, while the camera angle appears to be stuck in this position, you should be able to see a part of the wall appear to have Spyro’s face in it. If you don’t see Spyro’s face in the wall, however, simply move Spyro against the wall from the other side using the D-Pad/Analog Stick to trigger this minor oddity/glitch. Now, once you’ve seen Spyro’s face, immediately hit the Triangle Button to cause Spyro to zoom in while he is looking at something. The camera angle stuck on the outside wall will start to zoom in at the wall’s surface, and then somehow a few seconds later appear directly right behind Spyro. The camera will permanently stay like this the whole time you are in this level. Feel free to explore this whole area while the glitch is active. To undo the glitch, you have to die in the battle with Crush, exit the level from the pause menu, or (used only as a last precaution) re-set your PS1/PS2 console.

*If the camera angle does not seem to be moving on its own accord, remember that by using a combination of the L1, L2, R1, and/or R2 buttons, you can control the camera and cause it to move. If the camera angle appears to be stuck, however, on a wall-like surface while performing this glitch, this should indicate to you that Spyro is too far back along Ripto’s tunnel-like area, and you need to move Spyro closer toward the entrance.

62.) Candle “Glitch”:
Note: This requires part of the previous glitch stated above (glitch #61).

This is more of an oddity then a glitch, but this is a minor bug/glitch-like thing that occurs when you are out along the boundary-like wall area in Crush’s Dungeon. Okay, first perform the previous glitch stated above up to the point where you land on top of the boundary-like wall area. Now, once up here, make your way along this area until you come in contact with one of the candles in the area. Now, normally most objects in this game are solid and cannot be able to walk through. But for some reason, every time you walk through any of the candles in this area, Spyro will apparently walk right through the candle-like object as if it’s not there! This is probably because the gamers thought that Spyro wouldn’t be able to access this part of the level.

63.) Flying Underneath Crush’s Dungeon:
Note: This glitch requires part of the previous glitch stated above (glitch #62).

This is more along the lines of a cool technique to do in this level than a glitch. But anyways, this technique/glitch will allow you to fly around underneath Crush’s level for a limited amount of time. Okay, first perform the previous glitch stated above (glitch #62) up to the point where you are up on the pedestal-like area where you encounter Ripto. From here, make your way down the dark-like hallway leading away from the area. After a little while of walking, you should then encounter a small edge-like area at the end of the tunnel. Now, either activate Spyro’s Double-Jump cheat, his regular jump move, or just simply fall off the edge and glide around back toward the level. You should be able to see Crush directly above you as you are gliding along in this glitch-like area. After gliding around here for a bit, you should get low enough so as to make Spyro glide/fall down into the dark and loose a life. You will then re-spawn at the start of the level where you first encountered Crush, and start the challenge in defeating him all over again.

Note: When performing this technique/glitch, I would highly recommend that when walking down the dark tunnel-like area leading away from this area to have Spyro walk around close to a wall and have the camera positioned directly behind him while doing this. This will help you see the edge-like spot at the end of the tunnel a whole lot better.

64.) No Hit Points Triggered On Crush/Infinite Frustrated Ripto:
Note: Requires Spyro’s infinite Super-Flame ability.

This is a minor bug-like glitch that will allow you to frustrate Ripto from hitting Crush for an infinite amount of time. Okay, first go into the level “Crush’s Dungeon”. Then, once you land in the area, DO NOT MOVE! If you do, it will cause Crush to run away, and not allow you to perform the glitch. Now, activate Spyro’s infinite Super-Flame to hit Crush just before he’s about to move to a button-like area to try and attack you. If done right, Crush should get hit, but no health bar will appear when you hit him. You can now freely attack Crush as much as you want without the worry of killing him when his health-bar runs out while Spyro is standing still. Now, while you are standing here, position the camera so that you’ll be able to see Ripto on the other end of the area. If you preformed the previous glitch right, Ripto should be infinitely pounding his scepter into the ground and appear to be punching the air at the same time (something he normally does once every time you hit one of the bosses Crush and Gulp). To undo this weird double-like glitch, simply move Spyro with the D-Pad/Analog Stick in any direction to cause Crush to move away from Spyro, and to stop Ripto from being “infinitely” frustrated.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:59:49 23/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#50 Posted: 04:42:28 10/04/2008
I found the last glitch a few days ago when trying to get the skill point. =P
---
I have such an uncreative username.
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me