First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Something I realized [CLOSED]
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#51 Posted: 16:17:49 12/09/2010
Yes, they could of. But they still might not have known that it was happening that night. Besides, Where was everyone else? The dragons from the dragon city. Or the little Atlawas or whatever. If THEY knew it was coming that night, they probably would of helped. You can only infer so much from such a small cutscene.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#52 Posted: 19:12:17 12/09/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
But they must have seen it coming. After all, Volteer reffered to them as the Dark Armies, rather than saying we're being attacked by a bunch of apes. Thus I'm lead to believe that they were alreaty at war, they knew of the army before hand and they must have seen the attack coming at least to some degree.

No, SpyroLUVA. They didn't. They didn't know the Apes attacked, they didn't even they were going to be attacked. It was a sudden attack. Let it go... If you don't understand still, try asking the producers. Even though you don't like the LoS to worry about this..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:02 12/09/2010 by Aura24
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#53 Posted: 20:42:05 12/09/2010 | Topic Creator
If it was a surprise why call them by a proper collective name?

Watever though, we'll just agree to disagree.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#54 Posted: 04:19:46 24/10/2010
Well, if you think about it, Spyro defeated Gaul without his powers in the first round. Four Guardians could have easily defeated him. The rest of the apes could has ran away though. But I do agree with SpyroLUVA.
With the moles, the Guardians could have contacted them with one of those crystals that Malefor used in DotD. I think that the Guardians knew because Ignitus knew, he could have told the other three. And until the moles get there, four adult dragons could hold off a bunch of apes. Look at what Spyro can do and he's only a newborn for a dragon.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me