Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
alice in the wonderland [CLOSED]
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#101 Posted: 18:39:35 07/06/2010
Crap, idk. FIND SOMETHING ON THE INTERNETS!
#102 Posted: 18:41:48 07/06/2010
[User Posted Image]

How about this one be Steven?
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#103 Posted: 18:45:35 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
it didnt show up
#104 Posted: 18:48:25 07/06/2010
It's right there. LOOK AT IT! IT'S THERE! I SEE IT!

[User Posted Image]

John..?
#105 Posted: 18:50:30 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
that'lll work
#106 Posted: 18:51:51 07/06/2010
YAYS!
#107 Posted: 18:52:37 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
lolololol
#108 Posted: 18:55:48 07/06/2010
Sorry, I was too busy staring at Steven to pay attention..
#109 Posted: 18:57:14 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
hahaha post the pic
#110 Posted: 18:58:53 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
alice sighed and looked down at bayleen , her daughter. she ran her fingers through her daughters red hair."wheres papa?'bayleen asked fo what seemed like the 20th time "you father is out bayle."alice replied. "and plus its time for you to sleep."alice added as bayleen yawned "but im not tired."bayleen whinned. alice sighed and got up from bayleens bed."ill see you in the morning bayleen.'alice kiissed her head and walked to the door and turned out the light.

alice sat in chair beside the white queen. "weres the mad hatter?"
"hes out ...now go wake baylenn we have breakfast ready,." the white queen replied. alice walked into baylenns room. baylens red/orange hair was faned out around her head. "baylenn its time to wake up."alice said sitting on the bed. baylenns eyes opened "momma ?" "hello sweet heart."baylen streched "the queen has breakfast." baylenn jumped up "awesome!"
baylenn stared at the food. "thanks aunt queeny."baylenn joked. "my my what a wonderful day this is , its ...your birthday isnt it?" the white queen asked baylens face lite up. "yes! do i get a party?" baylen asked eating some of her pancakes. "umm a party.no"the queens paused "a ball." baylen smiled happily "awesome .!!!"

the mad hatter stood looking around the burnt town. "hatter!" the march hare ran up to him. "the Jabberwocky is back!" he yelled. "clam down hare. im sure your misstakin."hatter replied clamly . the hare jumped up and down shaking his head. 'no no no the red queen has made another one sir i swear to the white queen- tree." hare said

"hare?" hatter said looking at him. hare hd stopped jumping and was staring into space. "yes?" hare asked shaking his head and looking at him one eye alittle bigger then the other. (O.o) "there are no trees"hatter replied. "spoon?"hare answered . then ran in the direction of the white whites house. "spoon?"the hatter whispered then followed alittle confused.
hare finally got to the door and busted in "CUP!"he shouted waiting for the hatter. "hare please sit down."the white queen said and hare threw a spoon at her as she walked up. she ducked and smiled. "hatter. your daughters been waiting for you." she said as the mad hatter walked in. "hare says your sister is at it again."the hatter replied as he walked ito the kitchen. "daddy!"baylenn shouted running over to hug him. "hello sweetheart."he said hugging her. she smiled and put on his hat. "look now im just like you."she jumped down and did the fudderwacken. tripping alittle on her feet. "im good right?"she asked pushing the hat up from her eyes. "best of the best!"the hatter replied. alice walked over. "hello ."she said and kissed his cheek. the queen walked in. "hatter hare tells me-"she ducked as a cupcame at her head. "-that a new jabberwocky is here in underland?" the hatter nodded grimly "im sorry to say so my queen but yes your sister has a new jabberwocky." the hatter replied as the hare hopped in. "LOOK ITS A MIMI HATTER!"hare shouted pocking baylenn. "im baylenn silly'baylenn laughed. "no your -----FOOD!' hare yelled running over to the table.
baylenn watched the hare run away then pulled on the hatters shirt. "daddy the hares weird." the hatter smiled and laughed and lice joined in. and picked her up "time to get ready bayle."
#111 Posted: 18:59:26 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
(13 years later.)

baylenn walked down the stairs with her dad . her red/ orange hiar was straighten and she was wearing a short blue poofy dress and black convers.
"do you think everyone will like me?" baylenn asked. today she was meeting all of underland . "i know everyone will love you bayle. "the hatter replied as they reach the bottom of the stair case. baylenn looked at the door and gulped. "okay thank you daddy."she hugged him then went and opened the door. ....
hare ran in first holding a present. 'HAPY BIRTHDAY MIMI HATTER!"he shouted throwing the box at her. baylenn caught it with a smile. 'thank you hare."she said. and hare relied. "BOXES ARE ROUND"and ran into the hall way. many more character like people filled the room all smiling and saying 'happy birthday' and giving her presents.
steven stayed back watching his older sister get presents and kisses and hugs and get this they were from tota strangers! steven in his 13 year old wisdom knew to wait till all of this was over to talk with his father. hare ran past him , then stopped half way dont the hall and turned around "MIMI ALICE!"he yelled runnning over. 'there your are ive be looking for you."hare said vibrating with hyperness. "i told you hare im nothing like my mother."steven argued kicking the ground. hare shook his head. "nononono mimi alice you must listen , not talk." hare paused. "ive came with new of the jabberwocky but----WHALE!"hare yelled "HARE!"steven yelled grabbing his shoulders. hare looked at him. "finish talking!"steven snapped. hare looked shocked. "the jabberwocky is growing sir GROWING! ive since it you must fight the jabberwocky!" hare yelled then ran to look for the white queen
steve watched him leave his head spinning. me fight a jabberwocky? he thought. then he shook his head and walked into were baylenn was sitting opening her presents. in the corner away from evryone sat the queen . steven strode over to her and bowed. the queen smiled. "hello young warrior.'she said and steven groaned, "im not a young warrior."steven moaned putting his head in his hands. "but steven , my young warrior, you are my next jabberwocky slayer!" the queen argued. steven sighed not wanting to argue with her. he leanded against the table. "how is my sister?" he asked. "wonderful shes gotten everything one could think. but the surpirse is next." the queen said standing
#112 Posted: 19:00:14 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
the queen stood am evryone was silent. "helo all for bayles last present i wil give her.....the right to the kingdom when my times up." the queen sidand baylenn looked shocked.she stood up and huged her. steven watched through glaring eyes then stomped up stairs. "i hate being 13 "he mumbled layng in his bed. he hear foot steps and his yonger brother john stuck hi head in. "hey steven he walked in and sat bside him. steven looked at his eight years old brother. his brothers hair at one point been the same white blond as stevens but now was dark brown and his eyes green, "i heard about the jabberwocky." john said his voice filng the quiet room. "johny you knowi might just not."steven said putting his hands behide his head. johhn frowne it deep set his eyes. "you have to steven if you dont we could all fall."john replied then got up. "i dont think mom even fought with one."steven said with a shrug and john glared at him. "why not?" he asked " because who fights a jabberwocky without training?" john stayed quiet then walked out of the room ending the talk. that night john laid awake thinking of the battle his parents had told him about numbrous times. that night also held the day when he began to doubt his parents........
a year later john ran into the castel steven hot on his heels. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!"steven yelled after him. john shook his head and ran for his room taking the stairs two at a time. "WHAT DID YOU DO!"balyenn yelled sticking her arm out of her door to grabb his shirt and pulled him into her room."i got the picture of him and anna out in the gaden kissing.."john handed over the picture to baylenn, "thank you johny,"sshe hugged him. "this is soooo going in the video."aylen said smiling. john leaned on her able with a smile "so exticted about leaving?"he asked her baylenn sighed. "its only for a year , and plus ill be 18."baylenn replied. there was a knock o the door . "hey baylen !"stephie (thetwinsoldestdaughter) called "come in!"baylenn yelled and stephie came in holdog a wriggling puppy in her arms. "this is scout."stephie said her long black hair falling over her should she handed the puppy to john. "happy early birthday."john smiled"thanks." stehie nodded and looked at the picture on baylenns computer tale. "video?"stephie asked and baylenn nodded and they all buste out laughing
#113 Posted: 19:00:23 07/06/2010
Quote: lBobessed
hahaha post the pic

I ALREADY DID! He's above John!
#114 Posted: 19:00:35 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
the mad hatter stared at the door waitin for baylenn to walk out. the door opene alittle "i think ice changed my mind abot leaving."baylenn waled out of the house. "we wont forgett you baylenn you know that..'th hatter replied and she rushed over and huged him. "ill miss you daddy."she whispered as the carrige came up. alice and her brothers hugged her before she stepped into the carriage. "she found her escape."john whispered
steven blew out the candels on his birthday cake and sighed. the jabberwocky was just months away from attacking the small kingdom that the white queen held so dear. "what am i going to do?"he whispered
hare ran into stvens room early the next morning. "I HAVE NEWS F THE JABBERWOCKY!!!!!! "he yelled an steven sat straight up inhis bed. "what about it?"steven asked "its almost full- - - -pinapple!' hare yelled andran out and own the hall. steven looked at his watch and bolted out of his bed. "JOHN CME HERE!"he yelled standing up. a few mintues later a sleepy john appeared in his door way. "what do you want its 8 in the morning"john whinned "i happen to know that but my days are growing lesser with every second, get dressed were going to train." steven said pulling on a clean tee shirt.and john stood with his mouth hanging up, b-but -b-but .'he said and steven pointed to his room and john walked away muttering something about steven being a weird crazy brother. and steven laughed and ran down stairs. he walked into the kitchen smiling. "hello my jabberwocky slayer."the queen greeted him. "hello my queen." he replied sittin in a chair infornt of the counter. "so about the jabberwocky hare says hes almost fully grown."steven said after a few mintues of silence and the queen simply nodded then place a plate infront of him. "here eat and get going before the court yard fills up." the queen said then walked out of the kitchen no doubt to talk to his mother.
John ran down stairs and slid down the rail, something his Alice had told him not to do. “hey bro catch.” Steven yelled tossing him a pop tart. John caught it in his mouth. “SCORE!” he yelled and Steven laughed. “come on we have to go train remember?” john nodded . “but cant training involve food?” Steven shook his head but smiled “if the food’s going at your face , sure.”. john took the tine to glare at him be hide his back then run after him, “oh so ---” “HELLO MY CHILDREN !”the hatter yelled. John and Steven gave each other a look and the hatter continued to smile. “hello father.” john answered and Steven just gave him a nod “I’m off to find the hare and see what the red queen is up to shall you join me?” the hatter asked and the boys shook their heads. “we’re going to train to day father.” Steven spoke up and the hatter shrugged “your lose.” and walked away. John looked at his brother. “it’s going to be a long day isn’t it?” he asked and Steven nodded. “everyday for a long while is going to be a long day.”
#115 Posted: 19:03:08 07/06/2010
Quote: Tahreh
[User Posted Image]

How about this one be Steven?

HERE IS STEVEN FOR THE SECOND TIME! *fangirl moment*
#116 Posted: 19:05:31 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
it still didnt post hahahah on you
#117 Posted: 19:07:16 07/06/2010
Okay, I see it, it is right there! Let me go find the link.. You and your crappy computer obviously cannot compute Steven's hotness.
#118 Posted: 19:09:10 07/06/2010
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/...6C36F1744814486

Clicky on the link.
#119 Posted: 19:15:18 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
it cant it says cant not go to page
#120 Posted: 19:17:27 07/06/2010
OH. MY. GOD! *headdesk on every word* I'll go find a new one...
#121 Posted: 19:22:18 07/06/2010
Okay, I'll post the pic and the link, incase your comp wants to be mean again.

[User Posted Image]

http://thumb11.shutterstock.co...em-28541014.jpg
#122 Posted: 19:32:12 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
OMG I LIKE THAT PERSON!!
#123 Posted: 19:35:36 07/06/2010
He's not as good as the original I picked out... *sob*
#124 Posted: 19:37:08 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
but its awesome ...
#125 Posted: 19:42:01 07/06/2010
Other one pwned. *sobs harder*
#126 Posted: 19:55:35 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
not fair
#127 Posted: 01:12:31 08/06/2010
ORIGINAL STEVEN EVEN WORKS ON THE CRAPPY LAPTOP! I think your laptop/computer is mean...
#128 Posted: 02:04:54 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
im sorry !!!!!!
#129 Posted: 02:21:28 08/06/2010
I wonder if I send it to you, OR POST IT ON FACEBOOK! Anywho, CONTINUE, THE INNER FANGIRL IS CLAWING AT MY SPLEEN! IF SHE ISN'T SASTISFIED, SHE MIGHT KILL ME!
#130 Posted: 02:25:06 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
ok ok ok ok okokokok send it to me from my email and then ill get started
#131 Posted: 02:42:32 08/06/2010
Sent!
#132 Posted: 02:49:10 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
kz im working on your post
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me