First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Awww [CLOSED]
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#101 Posted: 15:17:19 13/11/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Quote: Razz
Lets be honest people. Little Krome Cynder has no personality, i can not see why people think she does. For starts we hardly see anything of her in TEN because she has either ran away or been captured. That shows that she is a weak, perphetic, helpless damsel in distress. She did not say one cheerful line. That is why I like DOTD Cynder, she can look after herself and is more cheerful. Her design is much better too. Skinny is good, she has propper horns and a better head shape. Krome Cynders head and horns are UGLY.

Sez you. Your love of DotD Cynder invalidates your entire argument in my book. If you don't like TEN Cynder, that's fine, but this is a thread for folks who do like her.

I thought she showed a fair amount of compassion in TEN (leaving to keep others from getting hurt) and a lot of strength (it's clear that she'd been fighting in the arena far longer than Spyro had and that she had survived alone up to that point; she also survived being captured by enemy forces and showed a good amount of cleverness and courage when it came to facing down her enemies). By contrast, DotD Cynder was a waspish, helpless, personality-devoid monstrosity of character design whose actress can't vocally act her way out of a paper bag.

When Cynder tried to attack Gaul she was knocked out on the floor, Spyro defeted him by himself. That really shows that she is strong *sarcasm*

But then she came back and knocked Dark Spyro out, after he had just defeated Gaul.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#102 Posted: 15:42:28 13/11/2010
She did not knock out Dark Spyro, she said soppy words.
#103 Posted: 15:46:20 13/11/2010
She did not knock out Dark Spyro, she said soppy words.

Nope, that was DotD Cynder.

She knocked him out of his power, to put it better.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#104 Posted: 15:55:34 13/11/2010
I still think she is weak and perphetic.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#105 Posted: 16:01:21 13/11/2010
^ That's your opinion, some people think that she's cute and good, some don't.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:49 13/11/2010 by Paplok
#106 Posted: 16:03:22 13/11/2010
She is over rated.
#107 Posted: 16:03:58 13/11/2010
DotD Cynder is over rated.

Fix'd.

Rofl smilie
---
#108 Posted: 16:05:13 13/11/2010
Quote: Spyroo

Fix'd.

Rofl smilie

Now I think you are perphetic.

Rofl smilie
#109 Posted: 16:07:10 13/11/2010
Maybe she is, but for me she is still better than Ember. We have too many pokemon-blondie-like girls in Poland smilie Look at this:

Because of things like this I am ashamed that I am Polish :/
#110 Posted: 16:08:00 13/11/2010

Fix'd.

Rofl smilie

Rofl smilie

Lol. Perphetic? There's no such word.

Going into personal insults though.... Wow, so mature and dignified.
---
#111 Posted: 16:11:07 13/11/2010

Fix'd.

Rofl smilie

Rofl smilie

That is my way of saying it. I always say it like that.

Perphetic is my word, do not dis Sunshine.

And you went in to a personal insult first. You changed my post to something I would never say Sunshine, so you can't talk.
#112 Posted: 16:13:11 13/11/2010
Sorry for disruptic, but what does perphetic mean? There's no "perphetic" in my dictionary smilie
#113 Posted: 16:13:51 13/11/2010

Rofl smilie

That is my way of saying it. I always say it like that.

Perphetic is my word, do not dis Sunshine.

And you went in to a personal insult first. You changed my post to something I would never say Sunshine, so you can't talk.

No no no.

Personal insult is when it's directed at someone. It becomes PERSONAL. Comprehend?

Changing someone's wording as a joke is not personal unless directed at them.
---
#114 Posted: 16:16:10 13/11/2010
But what if someone thought it was actually what I said Sunshine? That is insulting.

Changing someones post any way is insulting Sunshine.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#115 Posted: 16:41:42 13/11/2010
Umm... can we all just metaphorically shake hands and make up?
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#116 Posted: 19:52:29 13/11/2010
Or at least ignore Ice Dragoness? She just came to this thread to troll. Go back to the DotD board, honey.

As for Cynder being knocked out by Gaul, she was at least willing to face him (and she, unlike Spyro, knew a lot more about him). Having your head cracked against a wall will do things and I don't think Spyro would've fared any better.

At the end, she didn't just say sappy words (you're confusing her with DotD Cynder again). First, she talked him out of his overpowering rage and physically pushed him out of the danger he was in. Then, when he wanted to die (and, yes, that is what he was doing in that scene) she told him to get up and move in no uncertain terms.

What did DotD Cynder ever do? Whine, complain, wallow in self-pity, get captured a couple of times, let the boys take credit for her ideas, and tell Spyro to just get over the death of his beloved mentor. You just like her because she said the "L" word. That's the main reason everybody likes her.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#117 Posted: 20:42:26 13/11/2010
I thought it was very corny when Cynder said "I love you".

But there you go, that's the whole fun of it I guess, so I LOL'D.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:43:13 13/11/2010 by SuperSpyroFan
#118 Posted: 20:48:06 13/11/2010
If it was TEN Cynder, who said this "L" word, I would cry. But it was this anorectic, stupid and dull teen "Cynder: who said this, so... I lol'd too smilie
#119 Posted: 21:01:25 13/11/2010
I would think that it was cheesy even if the TEN Cynder said it.
---
#120 Posted: 21:02:17 13/11/2010
Oh well... Maybe smilie
#121 Posted: 21:50:29 13/11/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I thought it was very corny when Cynder said "I love you".

But there you go, that's the whole fun of it I guess, so I LOL'D.

Haha, I did the EXACT same thing smilie

Seriously, that really spoilt the ending. I've seen Disney movies less cheesy than that.
---
#122 Posted: 22:24:21 13/11/2010
They definately know how to mess it up. I suppose Activision will make it only worse for me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:24:46 13/11/2010 by SuperSpyroFan
#123 Posted: 22:44:01 13/11/2010
Or at least ignore Ice Dragoness? She just came to this thread to troll. Go back to the DotD board, honey.

As for Cynder being knocked out by Gaul, she was at least willing to face him (and she, unlike Spyro, knew a lot more about him). Having your head cracked against a wall will do things and I don't think Spyro would've fared any better.

At the end, she didn't just say sappy words (you're confusing her with DotD Cynder again). First, she talked him out of his overpowering rage and physically pushed him out of the danger he was in. Then, when he wanted to die (and, yes, that is what he was doing in that scene) she told him to get up and move in no uncertain terms.

What did DotD Cynder ever do? Whine, complain, wallow in self-pity, get captured a couple of times, let the boys take credit for her ideas, and tell Spyro to just get over the death of his beloved mentor. You just like her because she said the "L" word. That's the main reason everybody likes her.

HONEY IS THE NAME OF MY GUINEA-PIG.

haha trollololtroll.
KROME CYNDER SUXXX, HER HEAD IS TOO BIG FOR HER BODY SO SHE FALLS OVER ALL THE TIME AND CRACKS HER HEAD OPEN SO HER BRAIN FALLS OUT AND THEN SHE DIES. YAY! HER FACE IS UGLY AND HER HORNS ARE LIKE MOLDY TREE STUMPS. I NEVER LIKED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
DOTD CYNDER RULEZZZ!

That is trolling.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#124 Posted: 23:16:01 13/11/2010
^well, you know. you don't have to be here if you don't like Krome cynder. this topic is for those who do. If you dislike her so much then go to a different topic because otherwise you ARE just trolling those who do like her.

I see no further reason you should be here or why you even came for that matter. so to avoid continued fighting. please, if you would be so kind as to take the door to your right and exit this topic.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:04 13/11/2010 by BlackNight12
#125 Posted: 00:28:35 14/11/2010
Frankly, I think we should just ignore Ice Dragoness in this topic henceforth. That's my plan. smilie

Having DotD Cynder say "I love you" outright was pretty dumb. I think I said "Knew it" and then proceeded to roll my eyes as hard as I could when I first saw it.
#126 Posted: 00:37:40 14/11/2010
Meh, we all knew it would happen, whether Krome made it or not. No point getting annoyed over the inevitable. Also, it's been two years since the game came out anyway. I liked the scene. I wonder what it would of been like had Krome made it. Probably less dramatic, now that I think of it. There probably would of been a joke or two.
---
#127 Posted: 00:40:40 14/11/2010
I didn't think they'd stoop so low as to add in 'I Love You' though.
I expected her to snuggle up to Spyro and say something like 'I'll always be by your side' or similar. In fact, imagining that makes the ending sound 10x better to me.
---
#128 Posted: 00:43:29 14/11/2010
There's a difference from being blatantly obvious ("I love you") and just being sweet and implying things ("I'll always be by your side" etc). The later is much preferable to the former. Even the cheesiest movies don't stoop that low.
#129 Posted: 00:48:41 14/11/2010
It's the same thing really. Seriously, is it such a sin to say "I love you" to someone? She was just being straight with him. She had been hinting it the whole game, so it makes sense she would just let it straight out at the end, especially since they thought they were going to die. I see "I'll always be by your side" as more of a friendship phrase, particularly when friends are leaving each other for a period of time.
---
#130 Posted: 00:53:38 14/11/2010
Because it's cheesy and it makes it look childish, as though the audience would be too stupid to work it out. That's how I looked at it at least.

For me, implying something makes it much more magical. 'I love you' sounds very..... Idk, fanfic, amateurish? Even a kiss is better than saying it, really.

And besides that, they haven't known each other long enough to be saying something like that anyway. I don't honestly think Krome would have rushed their relationship so badly.
---
#131 Posted: 01:08:28 14/11/2010
Honestly, being all "mystical" about it is cheesier, but usually not in a bad way. Just saying it is more realistic. Two teenagers, stuck in the planets core, seemingly about to die, one loves the other. Which seems more likely: for her to make riddles or songs or poems or dances about it, or to just say it? If someone were in love with me, I would rather they just say it, so I can just get my feelings sorted out too. Also, if they just implied it, I could end up with someone else before I catch on. It's not like Cynder rushed it. She was holding out for ages, and she was going to say it sooner or later.

Saying "I love you" is not amateurish - it's just being damn straight!
---
#132 Posted: 01:15:02 14/11/2010
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Saying "I love you" is not amateurish - it's just being damn straight!

In a movie or game, it is.
Look at Sora in Kingdom Hearts - Does he really have to say 'I love you' to Kairi? No, because you can see how much he loves her. That is what true writers can develop.

It's not really cheesy at all to be mystical. It's more romantic. Saying 'I love you' is what immature teenagers say all the time because they have no idea what it even is. You have no idea how much I hated it when girls used that phrase at school, then split up with them a week later.

Although thinking about it now, we're getting off topic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:04 14/11/2010 by Spyroo
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#133 Posted: 01:32:13 14/11/2010
She looks kinda pudgy...or its how shes standing
#134 Posted: 11:16:01 14/11/2010
I think it's stupid that Cynder falls in love with him anyway, and throughout the game I never saw her dropping hints that she really 'liked' him, it's stupid. I thought realistically (incorrect spelling?) that she could have said it out of being scared of dying.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:16:31 14/11/2010 by SuperSpyroFan
#135 Posted: 11:27:02 14/11/2010
I saw Spyro dropping a lot of hints in ANB and TEN, but he seemed to have lost interest in her by DotD. Cynder didn't seem interested in him until that final, random line in DotD. Bleck.

I think she was talking about Sparx, anyway. smilie There's just as much evidence for Cynder/Sparx as there is for Cynder/Spyro. smilie
#136 Posted: 11:27:40 14/11/2010
^ Yeah, if you are in love with someone, you must show your feelings. Cynder in DotD was just... flat and dull!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:28:39 14/11/2010 by Paplok
#137 Posted: 11:59:10 14/11/2010
Cynder is just messed up. Lol

Razz's comment FTW!
---
#138 Posted: 14:21:49 14/11/2010
She was in the middle of the end of the world! She just wanted Spyro to know before he "died". She was hinting it the whole game and seing as she was going to die, she just outright said it. Besides, the fact that she stayed at all is enough proof that she loves him.
---
#139 Posted: 22:22:50 14/11/2010
I still think it's stupid, no matter what you say.
---
#140 Posted: 23:09:14 14/11/2010
If you do not say I love you and say something different instead, the wrong message might be passed on. Doing stupid hinting lines means you are bent. Its bad to be bent cause that is not its only meaning.
#141 Posted: 23:10:56 14/11/2010
I saw Spyro dropping a lot of hints in ANB and TEN, but he seemed to have lost interest in her by DotD. Cynder didn't seem interested in him until that final, random line in DotD. Bleck.

I think she was talking about Sparx, anyway. smilie There's just as much evidence for Cynder/Sparx as there is for Cynder/Spyro. smilie

Pfft, Cynder/Sparx is awesome smilie
---
#142 Posted: 23:34:05 14/11/2010
Isn't it just, though? smilie They're such a fun couple. smilie

Just to clear things up, I've been married for 3 years to my husband. We love each other a lot and we really don't find it necessary to say those particular words. You can show love by your actions and other things you say. Thinking that the only way to express it is by saying "I love you" shows only that you are too young to have had much experience in real life.
#143 Posted: 23:56:05 14/11/2010
^I agree with Razz, you don't really need to say "I love you" to express that paticular feeling there are tons of other ways to do so.

The (I'll always be by your side) type thing too. I think it would be more effective that way then to just say the words.
When I first heard it I had knew it was near inevidible that it was going to happen but when I actually heard it I thought to myself I can't believe that they actually through that in there like that though.

I don't know, This just my opinion on the matter.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:32 14/11/2010 by BlackNight12
#144 Posted: 00:36:34 15/11/2010
Honestly, I think that scene would've been a lot better if they'd just left it at Cynder saying "I'm with you" and panned away. That would've shown her feelings a lot better than the anvilicious, cliche whispered "I love you".

And, confound it, DotD Cynder even ruins topics about Krome Cynder! Can we drop this and go back to talking about her before she sucked? smilie
#145 Posted: 00:38:04 15/11/2010
Yes, that sounds good to me. now how to start? hmmm...
---
#146 Posted: 10:15:19 15/11/2010
Cynder in A New Beginning I thought was pretty awesome, because she didn't care about anyone, and it ended up into a good boss battle at the end of the game, I thought she was cool in that one.
---
#147 Posted: 14:23:43 15/11/2010
^ Yep,, but this battle could have been longer. With your Earth Breath maxed up, you're a killing machine.
#148 Posted: 16:42:07 15/11/2010
Frankly, I think we should just ignore Ice Dragoness in this topic henceforth. That's my plan. smilie

Having DotD Cynder say "I love you" outright was pretty dumb. I think I said "Knew it" and then proceeded to roll my eyes as hard as I could when I first saw it.

Its a gay plan, haha.
#149 Posted: 17:04:04 15/11/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Cynder in A New Beginning I thought was pretty awesome, because she didn't care about anyone, and it ended up into a good boss battle at the end of the game, I thought she was cool in that one.

Yeah, she was amazing there. That's still my favourite version of Cynder overall.
---
#150 Posted: 17:22:38 15/11/2010
Yeah, the other versions of Cynder, in my opinion, suck.
I guess I have to say 'In my opinion' each time because people will get upset.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me