Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love. [CLOSED]
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#201 Posted: 04:18:42 02/04/2010
okay. i didn't want him to die. have no idea why though.....
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#202 Posted: 17:25:56 02/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 34,

Lumina was having a vision, she was in a white endless space and Jesus appeared in front of her.

Jesus: "did you find out anything?"

Lumina: "yes Master, a battle is going to happen tomorrow."

Jesus: "i'll be sure to get my army ready. was there something else you want to say?"

Lumina: "yes, should i be in that battle too?"

Jesus: "yes, you aren't in any danger by being there. all the angels know you're on our side and they won't attack you. just be careful though."

Lumina: "i will Master."

Lumina woke up and saw that the room was empty, she figured that all the demons had left to prepare.she walked out of Pandemonium and saw that some demons were waiting in front of the building, she got within the crowd of demons and waited with them. more demons came and there were now thousands of them all wearing armor. then lucifer and Dracul came out of Pandemonium wearing armor that almost covered their entire bodies.

lucifer: "today we have a new member to our army, Dracul! and with him we have a powerful demon and a better chance to win this war!"

the demons all cheered.

lucifer: "let us go forth and slaughter our enemies! FORWARD!!"

the demon army started to move towards the gates of Heaven, lucifer and Dracul flew above the army.

lucifer: "Dracul you stay with me at all times and cover me."

Dracul: "yes father."

the demon army got to the gates of Heaven and broke through them, they ran into Heaven only to be attacked by the angelic army. Lumina was directly in the middle of all this, she flew up in the air and had to dodge some swords although the attacks weren't directed at her. she flew above the 2 fighting armies, she saw that lucifer and Dracul were flying towards the city. then some angels broke away from the fight with the demons and went after them. lucifer saw the angels chasing after them.

lucifer: "Dracul you know what to do!"

Dracul turned around and shot a beam of darkness at the angels. most angels were killed by the beam but the rest tried to stab Dracul, he dodges their attacks and knocked their swords out of their hands then he breathed fire on them. they all fell to the ground severely burned. Dracul flew after lucifer. they were heading for the Temple. lucifer and Dracul landed at the entrance of the Temple when an angel landed in front of them and blocked their way. the angel was a bit larger then the other angels and his robe and sword were stained with demon blood. lucifer looked the angel right in the eyes and growled.

lucifer: "Michael!"

Michael: "lucifer!"

lucifer took out his sword "Dracul attack him!"

Dracul lunged at him, Michael hit him with the side of his sword and knocked him to the ground. Michael came at lucifer and tried to hit him with his sword, lucifer blocks the sword with his sword and kicks Michael away. lucifer tries to stab Michael, but he dodges, Michael picks up his sword and stabs lucifer in the wing. lucifer hits him away. Michael gets up and stabs lucifer in the side. lucifer hits him away. the sword is stuck deep inside lucifer's side and it almost hit some organs. he pulled the sword out. Michael got up, lucifer hits him in the head and he falls to the ground again. lucifer stabs the sword through Micheal's wing, the sword went deep into the ground. lucifer stands over Michael.

lucifer: "prepare to die!" he raises his sword above him with the tip pointing downwards.

suddenly a bright light appeared over Heaven and shown on the battlefield, the demons were in horrible burning pain because of the light and most of them retreated, Dracul got up and felt the pain of the light too, he started to run away towards the gates of Heaven.

lucifer: "NO!... get back here!"

Michael managed to get the sword out of his wing and stab lucifer in the hip. lucifer fell on his side. Michael pulled the sword out of lucifer and stood over him, he tries to stab lucifer, but he quickly dodges and flies towards the gates of Heaven, lucifer is feeling the pain of the light too and he get's into hell. some demons are still in Heaven trying to fight. Dracul flies over the fighting army, but an angel tackles him in the air and pins him to the ground, Dracul hit the ground hard and was knocked unconscious. the angel raised his sword and was about to stab Dracul, when Lumina dives towards the angel and rammed him in the back knocking him onto the ground. she picks up Dracul and flies into hell. the demons that continued to fight in Heaven were quickly killed off.

next chapter coming tomorrow.
#203 Posted: 17:34:05 02/04/2010
Is Lumina in trouble? O.O
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#204 Posted: 17:50:14 02/04/2010
Interesting.
#205 Posted: 18:14:28 02/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pinkdesi101
Is Lumina in trouble? O.O

no...
#206 Posted: 19:38:20 02/04/2010
okay, good. i was worried.
---
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#207 Posted: 07:43:46 03/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#208 Posted: 08:58:58 03/04/2010
Good Chapter smilie But the battle ended too quickly, in my opinion.
#209 Posted: 13:54:28 03/04/2010 | Topic Creator
i know...

Chapter 35,

Lumina puts Dracul down on the rocky ground of hell, she stood over him and sees that he's still unconscious. suddenly lucifer comes over.

lucifer: "what happen!? why did you take Dracul away from the battle!?"

Lumina: "i saved his life. he was knocked unconscious and he was about to be killed by an angel."

lucifer: "give me your energy so that i may heal myself!"

Lumina hesitated to touch him, but she put her paw close to him and gave him some of her energy.

lucifer: "hmmm your energy seems familiar... it feels like the energy i once had flowing through me when i was an angel... and a slave to that tyrant!.... stop giving me your energy!"

Lumina quickly took her paw away.

lucifer: "the energy flowing through you is light... how do you have light energy?"

Lumina: "my parents were once light angels..."

lucifer: "that explains how you got your light energy... it was rather strong though... like the energy that comes directly from Heaven itself..."

Lumina: "well i have gotten really good at controlling it."

lucifer: "a bit too good... i'm keeping a close eye on you demoness."

Lumina: "my name is Lumina."

lucifer: "Lumina... a name that means light... where are your parents?"

Lumina: "they uh died in battle years ago..."

lucifer: "hmmm pity that i lost 2 powerful demons that way... you are going to come to the training room tomorrow at noon to train with my elite demons... and i'll see how powerful you are..." he walks away.

Lumina looks down at Dracul, he's still unconscious, she puts her paw on his chest and gives him more energy than she gave lucifer, Dracul quickly woke up.

Dracul: "what happen?"

Lumina: "you were knocked unconscious by an angel."

Dracul: "oh..." he stood up "did you bring me here?"

Lumina: "yes, if i wouldn't have attacked that angel he would've killed you."

Dracul: "you saved my life... thank you... is my father mad at me for running away?"

Lumina: "he didn't seem upset."

Dracul: "i just don't know what happen... when that light shown down on the battlefield i felt pain and fear... but where did the light come from?"

Lumina: "it comes from Jesus... he uses it to strengthen his army and make the demons weak..."

Dracul: "can anything be done to stop this?"

Lumina: "no... i hear that demons have died trying to attack him."

Dracul: "yes... normal demons have failed... but i think if i train harder i think i can kill him..."

Lumina: "don't get too prideful about your abilities Dracul... Jesus is more powerful then you know."

Dracul: "will you help me?"

Lumina: "help you to do what?"

Dracul: "help me train and get stronger."

Lumina: "yes... i can help you."

Dracul: "thank you... we'll start training sometime tomorrow." he walks away.

next chapter coming today or tomorrow.
#210 Posted: 14:27:27 03/04/2010
Interesting.
#211 Posted: 14:37:25 03/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#212 Posted: 19:32:12 03/04/2010
i thought she was going to get caught. >.>
---
#213 Posted: 22:50:07 03/04/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah, but luckily she didn't.
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#214 Posted: 23:05:26 03/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
#215 Posted: 23:43:20 03/04/2010
that was close. O.O
---
#216 Posted: 15:12:54 04/04/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah,

Chapter 36,

In Heaven,

a few angels came inside the Temple pulling a chained wounded demon behind them. they came to Jesus. the forced the demon to kneel in front of Jesus.

angel: "Master we captured a demon. what shall we do with him? should we cast him into hellfire?"

Jesus: "no... i will speak to the demon alone."

the angels left. Jesus looked at the demon. the demon was trembling in fear.

Jesus: "well Asmodeus what do you have to say?"

Asmodeus: "i... i'm sorry for everything i've done...i don't want to be fighting against you anymore. please have mercy." his eyes were filled with tears.

Jesus: "do you repent of your sins?"

Asmodeus: "yes."

Jesus: "are you going to sin like you did in the past?"

Asmodeus: "no... never again."

Jesus: "are you going to sin again?"

Asmodeus: "i'll try...but if i do sin will you punish me?"

Jesus: "that depends if it is an accident or if it's willful."

Asmodeus: "will you punish me if i sin accidentally?"

Jesus: "no, but i will punish you if you sin willfully."

Asmodeus: "i'll try not to sin."

Jesus: "good."

the chains from around Asmodeus disappeared and his wounds were healed. Jesus stood up.

Jesus: "there are 2 humans that will be glad to see you." there came a flash of light and he and Asmodeus disappeared.

in another part of Heaven Ron and Ben were in their mansion in their room when Jesus and Asmodeus appeared.

Jesus: "Ronald, Benedict, your prayers have been answered..."

Ron and Ben looked at Asmodeus.

Ron: "Asmodeus?... you've come back to Heaven?"

Asmodeus: "yes..."

Ron looked at Ben "our prayers worked."

Ben: "of course they worked."

Jesus: "i want you to look after Asmodeus. keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't sin."

Ron: "what will happen to him if he sins?"

Jesus: "what happens to anyone that sins in Heaven?"

Ron: "they are sent to either purgatory or hell for a short while."

Jesus: "correct... so keep an eye on him." he disappeared.

Asmodeus looks at Ron "how do you know what happens to those that sin in Heaven?"

Ron: "oh because i did some stupid stuff that got me into trouble."

Asmodeus: "what did you do?"

Ron: "i committed the sin of lust a few times."

Ben: "a few?"

Ron: "ok several times... but it was the thought..."

Asmodeus: "and what punishment did you receive?"

Ron: "purgatory..."

Asmodeus: "did you do anything to get you sent to hell?"

Ron: "yes... but i regretted what i did shortly after."

Asmodeus: "what did you do?"

Ron: "i blasphemed several times in a row."

Asmodeus: "and what happen?"

Ron: "i was put in chains and cast right into a pit of fire and stayed there for a few minutes... i'm going to tell you right now don't blaspheme..."

Asmodeus: "i better be careful not to sin then."

Ron: "hey don't worry, we'll help you."

Ben: "yes, yes we will help you." he looked at Ron "i think it's time we should get going."

Ron: "going where?"

Ben: "to the Temple of course, it's time for us to go worship."

Ron: "oh right, Asmodeus do you want to come with us?"

Asmodeus: "yes of course."

they all walked out of the mansion.

next chapter coming today or tomorrow.
#217 Posted: 15:57:35 04/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#218 Posted: 18:12:55 04/04/2010
I second that.
#219 Posted: 18:16:34 04/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
#220 Posted: 19:23:52 04/04/2010
happy chapter! smilie
---
#221 Posted: 19:24:50 04/04/2010 | Topic Creator
yep...
#222 Posted: 19:25:28 04/04/2010
that was a quick reply...smilie
this is one of my favorite chapters. it's happy! smilie
---
#223 Posted: 20:02:02 04/04/2010 | Topic Creator
i'm glad... there will be more happy chapters on the way.
#224 Posted: 20:03:13 04/04/2010
hooray! smilie
---
#225 Posted: 01:55:45 05/04/2010
A person called Dr Happyhappy? smilie
#226 Posted: 02:14:48 05/04/2010
^lol! Dr HappyHappy needs to see you now. smilie
---
#227 Posted: 04:28:28 05/04/2010
Dr Happyhappy turned Ron into a nutter D:
#228 Posted: 01:22:56 06/04/2010 | Topic Creator
ok.....

Chapter 37,

a few hours later in hell,

it was getting late and Lumina went to Pandemonium, she went into the room where all the demons were sleeping in and found an empty spot and fell asleep in that spot. she then had a vision.

she was in an endless white space and then Jesus appeared in front of her.

Jesus: "did you find out anything more Lumina?"

Lumina: "no Master, but lucifer and Dracul trust me."

Jesus: "that is very good. but i see that you got Dracul to trust you a lot and in doing so you revealed a secret about me."

Lumina: "oh... i'm sorry Master... i had to make him trust me somehow."

Jesus: "that you did, but be cautious about what you reveal to him lest you reveal something that'll get you into trouble."

Lumina woke up, she looked around the room and noticed that no one is there.

Lumina: "wonder if Dracul is awake yet."

Dracul enters the room "oh i'm awake alright. are you ready to head over to the training room?"

Lumina: "yeah, sure."

she stood up and walked with Dracul to the training room. when they walked inside the room they saw many dead demons, some demons were burnt, some were torn to sheds, some were mangled. Lumina looked at this scene with horror.

Lumina: "what-... what happen to them?"

Dracul: "looks like my father did some training of his own, either that or he released some of his anger on those demons."

Lumina: "some of his anger?... i hate to see what he is like when he releases all of his anger."

Dracul: "come on i know a place where we can train." he walked into another room.

Lumina followed him and walked into the room. it was smaller then the other room but it was big enough. Lumina and Dracul stood in the center of the room.

Dracul: "alright so we fight hand to hand combat, no magic at all."

Lumina: "alright, let's do this."

they both spread out their wings and crouched down in a threatening manner. they circled each other.

Dracul: "if you feel too much pain during this training just say so and i'll stop."

Lumina rammed into him and pinned him to the ground "same to you." she smirked at him a little.

Dracul used his tail to trip Lumina, he got up and nipped Lumina on the shoulder. she hit him over the head with her wing making him let go. she got up. Dracul got up and then tackled her to the ground. he bit her on the wing, she tried to get up but he had her pinned down with one paw on her and one paw on her other wing. she kicked him off of her with her back legs. she got up. Dracul got up as well.

Dracul: "alright. now let's use our magic."

Lumina: "are you sure?"

Dracul: "yes. you seem to have the type of magic that was in Heaven so i need you to use it so i can learn to withstand it easier."

Lumina: "well alright."

Dracul: "are you ready?"

Lumina: "yes."

Dracul shoots out a beam of darkness at Lumina, she formed a ball of light around herself and she was protected when the beam hit her. Dracul continued to breathe the beam and it pushed Lumina backwards slowly. Lumina's light shield faded away slowly and she was hit by the beam and she crashed into a wall. Dracul comes towards her. Lumina slowly stands up Dracul shoots another beam of darkness at her. Lumina flies up into the air and barly dodges it. Dracul flies after her and breathes a little fire on her tail. she yells in pain and turns around and she then forced some of her electric energy into her paw and hits Dracul in the chest with her paw. he gets electrocuted and falls toward the ground. Lumina dives after him and grabs him just before he hit the ground. Lumina sets him down on the ground and lands beside him.

Lumina: "Dracul?... Dracul?... are you alright?..."

Dracul opened his eyes and said in a weak voice "yes... i'm fine...was that electricity?"

Lumina: "yes... i'm so sorry i did that..."

Dracul: "no... that's alright. i'm fine." he stood up.

Lumina: "do you want me to heal you?"

Dracul: "no... i'm fine." he had a burn mark on his chest.

Lumina: "are you sure?"

Dracul: "yes." he limps out of the room.

Lumina follows him "you're limping."

Dracul: "yes, only because you electrocuted my entire body."

Lumina: "i'll have to heal you." she touched his shoulder with her paw and healed him. "better?"

Dracul: "...yes... yes i feel much better."

Lumina: "why didn't you want to be healed?"

Dracul: "because my father says that accepting or asking for a healing shows weakness and that you have to take pain and withstand it."

Lumina: "he accepted a healing from me."

Dracul: "no i think you just gave him your energy so that he can heal himself. that's something totally different."

Lumina: "oh..." then she realized it was almost noon "i promised your father that i'd train with his elite demons today."

Dracul: "you're really that good of a fighter?"

Lumina: "well he apparently thinks so."

Dracul: "i'll watch as you train with them so that i may see your skills."

Lumina: "alright, where do they meet?"

Dracul: "in the main room, where all those dead demons were."

Lumina and Dracul went into that room.

next chapter coming Wednesday.
#229 Posted: 01:31:55 06/04/2010
aww. smilie
it's okay. that was a good chapter! smilie i think i can wait...
---
#230 Posted: 01:47:08 06/04/2010 | Topic Creator
believe me i want to write the next chapter tomorrow but i have to go to an after school camp thingy tomorrow and i'm going to be tiered coming home tomorrow.
#231 Posted: 01:53:57 06/04/2010
That was a good chapter.
#232 Posted: 02:09:55 06/04/2010
i understand. smilie
---
#233 Posted: 08:00:09 06/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#234 Posted: 20:50:25 06/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: IsisStormDragon
That was a good chapter.

i wanted to say more in that chapter but it was late.
#235 Posted: 01:11:50 07/04/2010
yay! there's going to be another chapter tommarow, and not in two days!
lol. i think i went crazy. smilie
---
#236 Posted: 01:16:10 07/04/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah smilie...
#237 Posted: 01:17:05 07/04/2010
lolness smilie
---
#238 Posted: 21:20:47 07/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 38,

lucifer came inside the training room with a group of demons following him, lucifer saw Lumina and Dracul.

lucifer: "well Lumina you're here early."

Lumina: "yes, i was training with Dracul earlier."

lucifer: "Dracul did you lose against her again?"

Dracul: "ye-... yes... but that's only because she electrocuted me."

lucifer: "you know electricity?"

Lumina: "yes..."

lucifer: "alright, let's see what power you have. demons attack!"

the group of demons ran at Lumina, she breathed out a beam of light and killed a demon, the rest of the demons dodged the beam and went in several directions. the demons dove at Lumina, she flew up in the air and dodged them. the demons flew after him. one of them grabbed her, electricity came out of her body and the demon were electrocuted to death. the demon fell to the ground dead.

lucifer: "hmmm interesting... demons take out your swords!"

the demons took out their swords and flew around Lumina, then they flew towards her, he entire body was engulfed in light then powerful huge waves of light came out of her, the demons were hit by the light and they were all knocked back into the walls. some demons died upon impact with the wall. the rest of the demons got up weakly. Lumina lands on the ground. the demons charge at her. she breathes out an orb of light and shoots it out, the orb traps a demon inside, the orb them moves towards the other demons and throws the trapped demon into the others. the orb along with the trapped demon crashed into a wall and the demon lay there dead. the rest of the demons got up. one demon came at Lumina and hit her with the side of his sword, another stabbed her through her wing webbing, she screamed in pain. the rest of the demons came over. suddenly Lumina's body was engulfed with light and sparks of electricity were on her body, then a wave of light and electricity came out of her and killed all the demons around her. she laid there for a second and got up. she had a hole through her wing from where the demon stabbed her. Lumina healed herself and the hole in her wing was gone.

lucifer: "you have power and potential. let's see how well you can fight against me."

Lumina spread out her wings and crouched down in an attack position. lucifer ran at her and tried to claw her. she dodged but got wounded in the shoulder from lucifer's blow. Lumina leaps at him and bit him on the shoulder. it hurt him and he swatted her off of him. lucifer breathed out a beam of darkness and it hit Lumina, she crashed into a wall. she tried to stand up but fell back down again.

lucifer: "hmmm it looks like she lost... i knew she wouldn't be able to beat me."

lucifer turned around to leave and Lumina got up and breather a beam of light onto lucifer, he screamed and fell to the ground. he got up and turned around to face Lumina.

lucifer: "you hit me while i had my back turned!!" he then sneered "i like your style... it's underhanded, it's ruthless and cunning."

Lumina: "thank you."

lucifer: "would you be willing to go with me, Dracul, Hela and a group of demons on a mission in Heaven?"

Lumina: "what kind of mission?"

lucifer: "a mission to kill Jesus..."

Lumina was shocked at what she just heard but she calmed herself down. "of... of course i'll come."

lucifer: "good... meet me in my room in half an hour to discuss our plan." he left the room.

#239 Posted: 01:31:40 08/04/2010
smilie Wow..
#240 Posted: 02:26:32 08/04/2010
that surprised me.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SHE IS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#241 Posted: 09:47:28 08/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#242 Posted: 21:22:17 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 39,

Lumina looked down at the floor, she was scared at what lucifer said and she couldn't think straight.

Dracul: "so should we train some more? this will be a dangerous mission."

Lumina: "what?... oh uh later... i got to go..."

she ran out of the training room and towards the gates of Heaven, she looked behind her to make sure no one was following, she continued going towards the gates, she reached them.

Lumina: "Master!?... Master are you there!? open up the gates let me in!"

the gates were opened and Jesus was standing there. Lumina ran towards Jesus and hugged one of his feet and she was crying.

Lumina: "Master... i don't want to pretend to fight for lucifer anymore... i don't want to fight against you anymore..."

Jesus crouched down and petted her "shhh it's alright... you're not hurting me by fighting for lucifer..."

Lumina: "... i know... but i'm afraid... he wants me to come on a mission with him to kill you... what do i do!?"

Jesus: "i want you to use your magic on me... you can't harm me... and make it look like you're really trying."

Lumina looks up at him "are you sure it'll work?"

Jesus: "of course... are you alright now?"

Lumina: "yes Master." she smiled and stood up.

Jesus: "good... now go back to hell, lucifer is expecting you."

Lumina: "alright Master."

she goes back into hell. the gates of Heaven close behind her, she walks inside Pandemonium and goes up the stairs and stands in front of lucifer's door.

Lumina: "uh... master?... it's me Lumina."

the door opens, Lumina sees a group of demons standing in front of lucifer who was on his throne.

lucifer: "come in Lumina, we're coming up with plans on how we are going to ambush Jesus."

Lumina comes in the room and stands with the other demons.

lucifer: "now then, does anyone have any plans?"

demon: "we could break into the Temple and attack from above."

lucifer: "you mean break through the Temple roof right above where Jesus' throne is?"

demon: "yes... and it'll be easier to attack at night because there are less guards."

lucifer: "smart idea... and if any guards come all of you will fight them off while i go for Jesus."

all the demons nodded in agreement.

Lumina: "and what will i do?"

lucifer: "you'll fight along with the demons and you can attack Jesus."

Lumina: "alright."

lucifer: "now all of you go and train! you need to be in shape for this mission!"

all the demons left the room. Lumina went out with them. they all headed for the training room. Lumina saw Dracul and walked up to him.

Lumina: "alright, we can train now."

Dracul: "ok... why did you run off like that?"

Lumina: "i had something to do."

Dracul: "when my father told you about the mission you seemed upset. why?"

Lumina: "i wasn't upset. i was afraid of facing Jesus."

Dracul: "i'm afraid too... but with the right training we can succeed."

Lumina nodded

Dracul: "now come on let's train."

they walked into the training room together.

#243 Posted: 23:20:15 08/04/2010
Interesting.
#244 Posted: 23:35:43 08/04/2010
ood chapter smilie
---
smilie
#245 Posted: 21:42:59 09/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 40,

Lumina and Dracul trained for hours, they avoided using magic too much and they didn't knock each other uncontentious at all, when they had finished training they had a few scars and bruises but they healed themselves of those injuries. they walked out of the training room.

Dracul: "hey good job fighting. you put up quite a fight."

Lumina: "thanks, you too."

they walked through hell together but in no particular direction.

Dracul: "hey Lumina..."

Lumina: "yes?"

Dracul: "i know this may sound odd but did you ever wonder what it's like living in Heaven?"

Lumina: "yes."

Dracul: "you know besides being a slave to Jesus Heaven would be pretty nice."

Lumina: "yeah..."

Dracul: "do you ever have the desire to be there?"

Lumina: "yes... do you?"

Dracul: "oh yes... but I'd want my father to be god, not some tyrant."

Lumina didn't say anything, she just looked at him and nodded.

Dracul: "when my father takes over Heaven and eventually makes me god would you consider being goddess of Heaven?"

Lumina: "me goddess of Heaven?... no i couldn't."

Dracul: "why not? i hear that there are 2 thrones in Heaven."

Lumina: "yes but isn't your mother taking the other throne?"

Dracul: "i don't know probably... but i think she'll give it up after i find a mate and make her a goddess..."

Lumina: "well if you don't find some other demoness then i guess I'd be willing."

Dracul: "alright... what do you think it'll be like watching all those beings worship us?"

Lumina: "i really don't know... i never thought about it."

Dracul: "i think it'll be great."

Lumina: "yeah..." she smiled at him even though she felt uncomfortable talking about this sort of thing, she tried to change the subject. "isn't your father expecting us soon?"

Dracul: "oh yeah, we better go get our armor on."

Lumina: "alright let's go. lead the way."

Lumina followed Dracul to the armory.

i know i'm cutting these chapters kinda short but i sometimes am not in the mood to make long chapters, sorry...
#246 Posted: 21:59:19 09/04/2010
Interesting.
#247 Posted: 00:08:12 10/04/2010
i liked both chapters(sorry i didn't comment yesterday)
smilie
---
#248 Posted: 02:05:59 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
good (it's alright)
#249 Posted: 08:23:03 10/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#250 Posted: 14:04:06 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 41,

Dracul and Lumina went into the armory. there was armor everywhere. Dracul took some black armor and put it on him. Lumina saw that there was some golden armor.

Lumina: "that armor looks like the armor the angels wear."

Dracul: "it is... demons sometimes steal the armor of dead angels. put it on it has really good defense."

Lumina puts on the armor.

Dracul: "now come my father might be ready to lead us to Heaven."

Dracul and Lumina walk out of the armory and go towards Pandemonium. they see about 50 demons wearing armor are standing in front of Pandemonium. Dracul and Lumina join the group of demons and wait. suddenly lucifer and Hela come out of Pandemonium.

lucifer: "demons let us go forth and crush that tyrant!"

the demons cheered.

lucifer: "forward demons! we will not fail when we are so close! there will be no retreat!"

they start marching towards Heaven. lucifer and Hela flew above the army. they reach the gates and break through.

lucifer: "everyone fly above the clouds so we are not seen."

everyone flew up into the sky and above the clouds. they flew for a while until they saw they were above the Temple.

lucifer: "everyone dive toward the Temple and break through the roof."

lucifer and Hela dove towards the Temple, the rest of the demons followed. lucifer shot a fireball and a beam of darkness at the Temple roof and broke a hole in it.

lucifer: "go inside!!"

they all flew inside the Temple and landed in it. lucifer looked around and saw Jesus appear in the distance.

lucifer: "GET HIM!!!"

they charged towards Jesus, then angels appeared out of nowhere and started to fight them. the demons were being killed off. lucifer broke through a group of angels and charged toward Jesus, suddenly a group of angels tackled lucifer to the ground and started to stab him. lucifer broke through them killing some of them. Hela and Dracul were fighting off the angels.

Hela: "lucifer our army of demons is dead! we can't keep this up for long!"

lucifer: "keep fighting!" he killed a few angels in his way.

an angel knocked Dracul into a wall and was about to stab him, Lumina charges into the angel and knocked him into a wall. Dracul get's up and burns the angel to death. Lumina can't believe she just helped kill an angel. lucifer was being overrun by angels again, Dracul breathed a beam of darkness onto them and killed them. lucifer got up, he was heavily wounded. he looked at Jesus and charged towards him. light came around Jesus and shown on lucifer. lucifer backed up a bit, the light was burning him, but he kept going towards Jesus. then a bolt of lightning came down and struck lucifer. hr fell to the ground, suddenly Michael stands over lucifer, he stabbed lucifer in the back with his sword, the sword hit his heart, he screams in pain. Michael pulls the sword out and attempts to stab him again, but Hela knocks Michael away, she picks lucifer up.

Hela: "everyone retreat!"

Hela flies out of the Temple carrying lucifer. Lumina and Dracul follow. the angels try to fly out of the Temple after them.

Jesus: "no... let them go."

the angels stopped and landed back inside the Temple. the dead bodies of the demons disappear and all the angels were brought back to life, the hole in the Temple roof was repaired... Hela flew towards hell.

Hela: "hang in there lucy we'll be there soon."

lucifer was gasping for every breath and he was bleeding heavily. Hela reached hell and gently puts lucifer on the ground. Hela tries to heal him, but it's not working.

Hela: "Dracul!"

Dracul lands beside her "is father going to be alright?"

Hela: "i don't know... try to heal him."

Dracul tries to heal him but he can't "why can't i heal him?"

Hela: "we're too weak..." she looks at lucifer "lucy can you try to heal yourself?"

lucifer: "... i can't... i... i think i'm dying..." he coughed up blood.

Hela: "Dracul go get help!"

Dracul ran deeper into hell.

lucifer: "Hela... i don't think i'm going to make it..."

Hela: "lucy don't say that. you're going to live."

lucifer coughed up some more blood, his wounds wouldn't stop bleeding. "Hela... i want you to lead the demons..."

Hela: "... no... i can't... you'll live lucy! don't give up!"

lucifer was struggling for every breath, he lost a lot of blood. and he continued losing blood. "... let Dracul inherit my throne when he get's older... and... avenge... me...." he closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

Hela put her head on his chest and didn't hear his heart beat. she looked at lucifer "...lucy?... lucy no! no don't leave!... NO!" she put her head on him and cried. she sobbed heavily.

bet you all weren't expecting that huh? next chapter coming tomorrow... oh and R.I.P lucifer.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me