Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Durza and Elvira: Dark Powers
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Durza and Elvira: Dark Powers [CLOSED]
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#51 Posted: 05:11:04 22/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Elvira blinked, her vision coming back. She stumbled to her feet, looking around. Her father was no where in sight. Huh. Maybe it was just a dream after all, Elvira thought, but suddenly, it all came crashing down on her: Elvira remembered her mother, Chihhiro, and what she had said- “Your brother, he is going to build together a new Clan, called DarkBloodClan. He will start a war between the Clans, which will only end in blood and death. Elvira, you must stop Durza at all costs. . .even if this means that you will have to kill him.” Elvira shivered. I can’t kill Durza! He’s my brother, even after what he did to Dad. . .wait, Dad! Elvira looked around wildly, searching for Deigo. The Saber-toothed dragon was no where in sight. Where had Deigo gone? She snarled. Hmph! He probably went crawling back to that Sea Serpent, Veixea, and his other son, my half-brother. . .Elvira shook her head, she couldn’t think about her father now, or Faro. But what she still didn’t understand is how the hell did she bring Deigo back from the dead. Maybe that’s my power, to bring back people who have passed away. Elvira thought, blinking with surprise.
“Elvira, you must bring forever peace and harmony to the Clans. . .your brother will only bring destruction and death. . .” Chihhiro’s words echoed in her head. “I. . .I must bring peace and harmony to the Clans. . .but how? I don’t even know what the Clans are, or where they are. . .this is all so confusing. I’ll find Durza, see what he thinks.” She said to herself aloud, even though her mother had warned her that Durza would bring destruction and death, he was still her brother, and she had to find him.
Elvira shook herself, then padded into the forest, tasting the air to see if she could scent Durza.
---
N/A
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#52 Posted: 05:14:49 29/03/2010
smilie OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#53 Posted: 20:44:46 01/04/2010
YAH!!!!
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#54 Posted: 06:36:36 04/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the wait. DX

Elvira couldn’t find her brother anywhere. Usually, the twins would find each other like a magnet. . .most of the time. She was getting extremely worried about Durza, even after of what he had done to their father. Why am I even bothering? Am I really bothered to find my stupid brother? Elvira thought, kicking a rock. She hated him, anyway, after what he had done. He was a freak. A freak of nature. Durza’s eyes could turn red, plus his claws, fangs and even his whole body could change in size. But what also worried her was Faro. Elvira’s and Durza’s baby half-brother. He was crossed between a dragon and a Sea Serpent. Now that was freaky. Elvira shook her head, she didn’t even want to think about her half-brother. Durza. . .where the hell are you? She wondered. Part of Elvira wanted to find him, but the other half didn’t. . .but wait, she was supposed to kill her brother, or at least stop him. According to her mother, Chihhiro had said that Durza would make a new Clan: called DarkBloodClan, and start a war between all four Clans. This was all so confusing. Elvira just wanted to rot away and die.
---
N/A
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#55 Posted: 06:52:27 04/04/2010
Nice! smilie
#56 Posted: 04:18:50 25/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I'll write more soon...if I can think of something. *chews pencil*
---
N/A
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#57 Posted: 13:46:45 27/04/2010
Wait, how did you story get into the non Spyro section? o.o
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#58 Posted: 05:03:54 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
'Cause I made my story in the non-Spyro section. Just click 'Create new topic' and hey, there you go!

Chapter 7

Night fell over the forest, and Durza’s stomach growled. He had given up hope on finding his sister. No matter how far he had looked, he had found no sign of Elvira. Durza soon killed a skinny deer and gulped his prey down in big mouthfuls. Where is she? Durza asked himself this question over and over again. He also wondered what SaberClan was, and thought over his encounter with his uncle, Takuib. Father never told us he had a brother at all, Durza thought, tearing up a clump of grass in his claws. Durza looked up at the glowing stars above him. Are you up there, Father? he asked himself. Suddenly, there was a flashing, blinding white light. Durza grunted in surprise and covered his eyes.

Durza found himself in a large clearing. He was sitting on-top of a large rock. There was dragons fighting everywhere. The grass turned bright red with blood. It looked like two species of dragons were fighting-but Durza was still confused. Why were they fighting? Who had brought him to this place? Dazed and confused, Durza looked up and blinked at the fighting dragons. “Hello? Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on here?!” he cried. All that came was a blood-curling cry as a dragon flopped down onto the ground as it’s blood split everywhere. Durza was frightened and confused. “Who sent me here? What do you want?” he yelled again.
“This is what you will become. . .”
“What? Who said that?!” Durza growled, his tail lashing.
“Dark Blood shall rise and bring fourth destruction and chaos. . .you will destroy us all. . .” echoed the strange voice.
“What do you mean!?” Durza roared, flapping his wings in frustration. Who was talking to him?
“Why is there a battle?” he demanded.
Suddenly, a gray-and-white old male dragon appeared in front of Durza. Durza yelped and jumped back, shocked.
“W-who are y-you?” Durza spluttered. The old dragon stared at Durza, not blinking. “This is what Dark Blood will do to all of the Clans. . .” The old dragon said, stepping back for Durza to get a better look.
Durza narrowed his eyes, completely confused, but walked to the edge of the rock and gazed upon the fighting dragons.
“DarkBloodClan is too strong! We have to fall back, Roza!” yowled a young male black and green dragon.
Takuib!
Roza, a scarlet and black she-dragon snarled. “No! SaberClan shall not be defeated!” she hissed. Suddenly, a giant orange and black dragon, the most biggest and scariest dragon Durza had ever seen, stalked over to Roza. This male dragon was ten times bigger than a Marrkora, which was freakily huge for a dragon. (40 feet (12.4 m) long and about 15 to 20 feet 4.6 to 6 m tall.) this male dragon also had blue eyes.
“Wait, that’s. . .ME?!” Durza cried, flabbergasted. The old dragon nodded. “This what Dark Blood shall become. . .be warned, young dragon.” the gray and white dragon said before turning into dust.
---
N/A
#59 Posted: 07:19:23 17/05/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: *cough* Anyone? :c
---
N/A
#60 Posted: 05:26:57 23/05/2010 | Topic Creator
HELLO? (sorry for the triple post)
---
N/A
#61 Posted: 06:49:19 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
:C This story is dying....(sorry for the fourth post)

Chapter 8

Elvira looked up at the darkening sky, the stars shining down at her. Why must life be this way? She asked herself. Elvira just didn’t know what to believe anymore. Did she really have to kill her own brother? But Elvira remembered the dark, blazing look in his eyes, and she knew that Durza was born a blood-thirsty killer. Then what does that make me? Chihhiro said that I have to kill him, but why!? Why do I have to kill Durza!? She wailed and coiled up on the damp grass.
“Hey, what are you doing on SkyClan territory!” a voice growled behind her. Elvira jumped to her paws, panic gripping her heart like cold claws and whipped her body around. A young, male silver dragon with enormous wings stood before her. He had a body that looked like a snake, but he had front and hind legs, and large bat-wings. “Who are you?” the silver dragon hissed. “and what are you doing here?”
Elvira titled her head to one side. “What’s SkyClan?” she asked.
The male dragon’s mouth gaped open, revealing sharp, pointed fangs. “What? What sort of dragon are you?. . .wait a minute,” the silver dragon then started to sniff her. “Hey, you smell just like a Sky dragon!. . .and. . .” he took another sniff. “. . .and SaberClan! No, I must be going crazy.” the young dragon shook her head. “What do you mean, what’s SaberClan? And what’s SkyClan?” she asked again. “Your one thick dragon,” the silver dragon muttered. Elvira hissed. “You say that again and I’ll clip your wings off!” The silver dragon stepped back, fear flashed in his eyes. “O-o-okay, please don’t get angry. My names Hiroshi, what’s yours?” the silver dragon asked. She blinked. “Elvira.” “What Clan do- wait, you don’t even know what SaberClan or SkyClan are. . .never mind. . .where do you come from? I mean, you smell like a Sky and Saber-toothed dragon, but yet you don’t know what the Clans are.” Hiroshi said, his tail tip twitching. What is this little dragon on about? Elvira wondered.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:42 21/06/2010 by Skyqueen
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me