Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Durza and Elvira: Dark Powers
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Durza and Elvira: Dark Powers [CLOSED]
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#1 Posted: 23:23:09 22/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, this is my sequel to my other story Deigo: The Great Flight. Please, if you haven't read Deigo: The Great Flight, please read that one first. smilie This story is going to be about Deigo's and Chihhiro's children - Durza and Elvira. I hope you enjoy it! smilie Here's the link for Deigo: The Great Flight - //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=20026

Prologue:

Deigo pressed his muzzle against his mate, Chihhiro, and licked her forehead. “Can you feel them coming, yet?” Deigo asked Chihhiro. Chihhiro sighed. “Not yet, but it won’t be long now.” Deigo nuzzled his mate, and Chihhiro nuzzled him back. It won’t be long now, Deigo thought, staring out into the horizon. Deigo and Chihhiro were together now, after all they had been through. They had both left their Clans, and broken the Dragon Code, but they were happy together. Even though they were from different Clans, and different dragon species. Deigo was a vicious Saber-toothed dragon, one of the biggest and venomous dragons around. While Chihhiro, was a kind slender Sky dragon, one of the peaceful and most fastest flying dragons. Deigo wondered about what his children would be like, since they would be hybrids. The first Saber-Sky dragons. Deigo thought with a smile. But Deigo’s thoughts were interrupted by a choking cry coming from Chihhiro. Deigo whipped his head around to his mate. She was lying on the ground, panting heavily. The eggs! Deigo thought with a jolt. Deigo rushed over to Chihhiro’s side. “Chihhiro, what’s wrong? Are the eggs coming?” Deigo asked, his nerves shaking.
“Eggs. . .draining. . . .” Chihhiro panted. Deigo was horrified, and scared. The babies must be draining her blood, since Chihhiro isn’t a Saber-toothed dragon! Deigo thought with a rush of panic. He couldn’t do anything to help his mate, or their eggs, he would just have to hope for the best. Deigo licked his mate’s forehead, trying to calm her.
“It’s going to be alright,” Deigo said, trying to hide the fear in his eyes. He wasn’t sure what to do, in this terrible situation. Chihhiro let out another cry, followed by a spill of blood coming from behind her. Deigo’s eyes widened with shock. She’s having the eggs! “Deigo. . .” Chihhiro choked. “The eggs are coming, but their also taking away my blood. . .I’m. . . I’m not sure how much I can keep up with this.” Deigo stared at Chihhiro, almost about to cry. He was going to lose his mate, and possibly their children too. Chihhiro screamed, and even more blood rushed out. Deigo licked his lips, staring at the blood. Saber-toothed dragons feed off blood and meat, and sometimes dragon blood. He shook his head, he couldn’t think about the blood now. Deigo couldn’t make it worse for Chihhiro than it was already was. “Egg. . .coming. . .” Chihhiro rasped, as she screamed again, an enormous amount of blood poured out, along with a black and orange striped egg. Deigo felt a rush of pride. The egg was the same colour as him. But his pride soon faded as he saw another rush of blood pour out of Chihhiro, along with a white and black egg.
Chihhiro yowled, she was in so much pain. Deigo bended down beside her. “It’s OK, Chihhiro, its all over now. The eggs are safe, and so are you. Your going to be fine.” Deigo said. Chihhiro shook her head lightly. “No, Deigo. I’m not going to make it-” Chihhiro let out a choking cry, as more blood came out. Deigo bit his lip, trying his best not to lung towards her. No. . .Chihhiro has to make it! Deigo thought, biting back the tears.
“You have to make it, you are going to make it. Please Chihhiro, don’t leave me. We were destined to be together! You can’t go now!. . . I love you.” Deigo whispered. Chihhiro smiled. “I love you so much, Deigo. And tell our children that I love them too. . .” Chihhiro stopped, took her last breath, and closed her eyes. Deigo stared down at Chihhiro’s limp, lifeless body. Tears swelled down his face, and he nuzzled his mate for the last time. Then Deigo whipped around to face his eggs. He snarled at them.
“This is all your fault! You killed your own mother!” Deigo screeched at the two eggs. Deigo shook his head. I can’t blame Chihhiro’s death on them, it was just nature's way. Deigo sighed, and padded over to the two eggs. He picked them up gently in his jaws, and placed them in the mossy nest that Chihhiro made before she died. He then sat down next to Chihhiro’s lifeless body, and bended down towards her neck. “You were the love of my life, and you always will be.” Deigo whispered. Deigo stayed by Chihhiro’s side for many weeks, only to go to hunt or quench his thirst. He soon buried his mate’s body, and went to her grave every day. Deigo would never forget the beautiful Sky dragon.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:25:28 22/01/2010 by Skyqueen
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#2 Posted: 23:38:13 22/01/2010
smilie w-what..... *Cries* nooooooooooooo (and it sounds like Graystripe pluss twilight :3)
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#3 Posted: 05:11:51 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I guess it does. X3 Anyone else?

Chapter 1

Durza stalked through the long grass, tasting the air for prey. He soon heard a scuffling sound a few meters in front of him. Durza crouched down low, tucking in his wings, as his belly slithered across the grass. The creature that had made the sound was a small mouse. Durza licked his lips and longed for fresh blood. Yes, that’s it, just a little further. . . “Hi Durza!” Squealed a familiar voice. The mouse’s ears twitched, then it darted away under a log. Durza hissed in frustration. “Why did you do that, Elvira? Why do you always have to ruin my hunt?” Durza spat. The dragon that had interrupted his hunt, Elvira, seemed very taken aback. Why does she always do that? Stupid sister! Durza thought with a growl. “I’m sorry Durza, I didn’t realize you were hunting.” Elvira replied. Durza sighed. “OK, just as long as you don’t do it again,” Durza said, nuzzling his sister. Elvira smiled at him.
“Well, I didn’t interrupt your hunt for no reason, Father wants us.” Elvira said, looking down at her paws. Durza looked at his sister in surprise. “Father? Wants us? Why?” Durza asked. Elvira shrugged. “I don’t know. Let’s go, anyway.” Elvira said, as she trotted away with her tail head high. Durza shrugged and followed his sister. I wonder what Father wants? He wondered. Durza followed his sister into a large den, where an orange dragon with black stripes sat, his back faced to them.
“Father, I’ve got Durza.” Elvira said quietly. Deigo’s tail twitched, then he turned around to face his son and daughter. His orange eyes blazed, but with no emotion shown. Durza gulped, and looked down at his paws.
After a long silence, Deigo cleared his throat and stepped forward. His eyes swooped from Durza to Elvira. “Durza, Elvira, there is something very important that I have to tell you both.” Deigo rasped. Durza felt a rush of panic zip through him. Maybe Humans are coming, so we might have to leave our home? Or that there isn’t enough prey to go around so we may have to leave- Durza’s thoughts were interrupted by his father;
“I. . .I have been hiding something from you both, something very important. Something that I should of told you sooner,” Deigo continued. Durza swallowed hard. What has he been hiding from us? Father would never hid anything from us! Durza thought with a growl. But Deigo took no notice. “You have both been wondering if there are other dragons alive, and who your mother is, or where I myself came from. Now I will answer these questions for you. You deserve to know what’s in your blood.”
Durza and Elvira didn’t say anything. “So. . .there are other dragons alive?” Durza asked. “And that our mother is alive?” Elvira added. Deigo had sadness in his eyes, and Durza wondered why. But his thoughts were interrupted by a choking screech. “Marrkora!” Deigo gasped. Durza felt his blood turn to ice, as another screech filled the air.
“We have to get out of here!” Elvira cried. Durza had never seen a Marrkora before, but his father had said that they were terrifying beasts, a type of carnivore bird. It had an enormous bone-crushing beak, with long sharp claws to tear flesh and bone apart. They had enormous bat-like wings, and could fly faster than any other dragon. And the Marrkora’s favorite food was dragons. Deigo had killed and eaten a Marrkora once, but the rest of the Marrkora’s almost killed him for killing one of their family. “Quickly! This way,” Deigo called as he bolted out of the den. Durza and Elvira followed him, not daring to argue. Another screech filled the sky, and Durza could scent the Marrkora’s disgusting scent. “We’ll have to fly away from them, quick! Follow me.” Deigo yowled as he flapped his wings, and was high up in the sky. Durza and Elvira flapped their wings, and soon caught up with their father. “This way!” Deigo cried as he flew up high into the clouds.
“We’re coming!” Durza yowled as he followed his father. “Hey! Wait for me!” Elvira yelped as she flapped her wings wildly. “Elvira! Behind you!” Durza screeched. Elvira whipped her head around to face a snapping Marrkora’s beak, trying to snap her tail off. Elvira yelped, and flapped her wings harder. The Marrkora lunged towards the she-dragon, barely missing her tail. Suddenly, Deigo sprung at the Marrkora, his fangs and claws suddenly growing three times their original length. Deigo spat venom at the Marrkora’s eyes, blinding it. The Marrkora screeched in pain, and shook it’s great head from side-to-side, it’s wings flapping wildly. Then Deigo sank his enormous fangs into the Marrkora’s neck, sending venom into it’s bloodstream. The Marrkora yowled, and it’s beak snapped around Deigo’s hind leg. Durza and Elvira gasped in horror as they saw the Marrkora trying to rip their father’s leg off. Deigo yowled in pain, as blood spilled everywhere. “Run!” Deigo spluttered. “Get out of here, now!” Durza and Elvira looked at each other, then at their father, and then at the snarling Marrkora.
Durza stared at his sister. “We have to get out of here, or else we’ll all die,” Durza growled. Elvira stared at her brother in shock.
What? We can’t just leave Father behind!” Elvira screamed. “Elvira, just listen to your brother. Go, now!” Deigo yowled, as he fought with the Marrkora. Elvira took one last look at her father, then sped off. Durza was close behind her. Good-bye, Father. Durza whispered in his mind as he and his sister flew away.
---
N/A
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#4 Posted: 05:15:46 25/01/2010
awesome chappy! smilie
#5 Posted: 05:50:20 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. smilie

Durza and Elvira flew for many hours, until it grew dark. I wonder if Father is still alive? And the Marrkora? Durza wasn’t sure what to think anymore. “Durza, can we land now? My wings are sore. Plus I’m starving,” Elvira groaned. “Okay, let’s land there.” Durza said pointing to a small clearing. His sister nodded and glided down. He had to admit that his wings were sore, and Durza was starving too. Durza flew after his sister, and landed next to her. Elvira flopped down onto the ground and moaned. Durza sighed. “Don’t worry, I’ll go hunt.” Durza grumbled as he stalked off into the bushes. It would give him time to think about what he and his sister were going to do now that Deigo was gone.
Maybe he wasn’t gone, but lost and injured, trying to find them. But Durza was to tired to fly all the way back home, maybe even more Marrkora’s may of come when they had left. Durza’s tail twitched as he could scent prey nearby. He crouched down, and started to stalk his prey. A large, fat mouse was sunbathing in the sunshine, it’s flank rising and falling. He smiled to himself. Easy prey. Durza licked his chops and stalked closer and closer, until he was sure enough that he was close enough. Durza wiggled his behind, and leapt. His claws slid out, and his wings gave one large beat to get closer to the mouse. The mouse squeaked in shock and surprise as Durza sank his fangs into the mouse’s neck. The mouse was dead with a quick nip.
He smiled to himself. Although this wasn’t enough for him and his sister both. Durza killed another mouse and took the two mice back to where Elvira was sleeping. She lifted her head up drowsily. “Good, you got some prey.” Elvira yawned. Durza placed a mouse at his sister’s paws. Elvira smiled at him gratefully then tucked into the mouse. Durza flopped onto the ground and ate his own mouse.
---
N/A
#6 Posted: 06:23:15 25/01/2010
yure welcome. nother great chap. smilie
#7 Posted: 01:22:08 26/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie Anybody else?....

Chapter 2

Elvira couldn’t get her father out of her mind. She wanted to help him so badly, put she may of died saving him. Durza seemed very calm, Elvira had noticed. We can go back tomorrow, and help Father. Elvira declared in her mind. “Durza, we have to go back home tomorrow.” Elvira said with a mouthful of mouse. Durza almost choked. “What? Go back? Are you mad! Marrkora’s may be swarming there by now. We could all get ourselves killed.” Durza snapped. Elvira stared at her brother in disbelief. How could he not care about Father!? Elvira thought with a growl. She dug her claws into the soft earth. “Are you mad? Deigo’s our father, we can’t just leave him to die! Do you care about Father or not?” Elvira shot back. Durza narrowed his eyes at her. “Fine, you can go back and get yourself killed, while I can get on with my life.” Durza snarled. She sighed. Elvira couldn’t leave him, they were twins. She and him had always been together. “But what about Father? We can’t lose him like we lost our mother!” Elvira shouted. Durza stared at his sister, realizing that she was right. He sighed. “You’re right, Elvira. We’ll go back home tomorrow. We can’t just leave Father to die like that,” Durza said at last. Elvira licked her brother. “I knew you would,” She whispered and finished the last of her mouse. Don’t worry Father, we’re coming. Elvira thought.

Night sapped the last of the afternoon sun, as it turned into the evening. Elvira had found a small abounded fox den nearby, for her and Durza to sleep in for the night. She padded inside the den, and tasted the air again to check that the den was safe for her and Durza to sleep in. “Stop sniffing, it’s safe.” Durza grumbled as he pushed past his sister. Elvira growled. “It’s better safe than sorry,” She spat back. When will he ever understand? Elvira asked hopelessly to herself. Durza coiled up, and tucked his nose under his tail. “’Night,” Durza murmured, and soon was asleep. Elvira sighed, and sat down next to her brother. For some strange reason, she had a feeling that she would never see her father again. She shook her head. What am I thinking? Of course I’ll see him again! Tomorrow, Durza and I will fly back home and Father will be waiting for us. . .I hope. Elvira bit back the last two words and drifted off to sleep.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:30 26/01/2010 by Skyqueen
#8 Posted: 01:37:33 26/01/2010
awww :3 i want the next chapte ra ssoon as possible i liked when it said "Night sapped the last of the afternoon sun"! smilie
#9 Posted: 02:20:42 26/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much. smilie Okay, I'll write the next part.

Elvira was dreaming. She could scent her father not that far away, and something else that she could not quite make out. Elvira followed her father’s scent, her paws thundering across the forest floor. Her heart was beating so loudly that she was sure that Deigo could hear it. Deigo’s scent soon lead her to a beach. She stopped. “What? Why the beach?” Elvira asked herself, puzzled. Suddenly, something made her heart stop. She saw Deigo, talking with another dragon in the water. They seemed happy. Elvira’s mouth gaped open. She couldn’t believe it. “Father! Wait!” She screeched, racing across the beach, flicking up specks of sand as she went. “Father! It’s me, Elvira!” Elvira yelled. Then she skidded to a stop. The dragon in the water wasn’t a dragon at all, but a Sea Serpent. “Father!” Elvira cried. “What are you doing?” Deigo didn’t even turn his head around. Elvira carried on running, until she was right behind her father. “Father!” Elvira shouted, tapping Deigo’s shoulder. He didn’t turn around. He was staring at the beautiful Sea Serpent, his eyes locked on her. “Father?” Elvira rasped. Suddenly, Deigo jumped into the water with the Sea Serpent, and the two swam happily together, until they disappeared under the sea. “Father!” Elvira screeched, tears filling her eyes as the world faded into shadows.
---
N/A
#10 Posted: 02:23:37 26/01/2010
wow. that was AWESOME. smilie
#11 Posted: 02:50:06 26/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, for the fourth time lol. smilie

Elvira woke up, panting hard. Durza was outside, basking in the sun. She staggered to her paws, and stumbled over to where her brother was lying. “I-. . .I had the most terrible dream.” She stammered. Durza looked up at his sister, blinking. “Yeah, about what?” Durza yawned. “It was about Father,” Elvira replied. She told Durza all about her dream, and the beautiful Sea Serpent. And how Deigo and the Sea Serpent had disappeared into the sea together.
Durza sprang to his paws. “What? Are you sure it was Father?” Durza asked, suddenly interested. She nodded. “I’m sure,” Durza sat down, his paws tucked under his tail. “I wonder what this means. . .” Durza thought for a moment. So did Elvira. What does my dream mean? Is it a sign? Or a warning? Maybe. . .it’s telling me that Father has really gone off with a Sea Serpent! Elvira swallowed hard. “Durza, I think I know what it means.” Elvira breathed. He looked up at her. “Yes?”
“I think it means that Father has gone off with a Sea Serpent. What else could it mean?” Elvira explained. He laughed. Elvira narrowed her eyes at her brother and clawed the soft earth. “Seriously! Why would Father do that? He never goes near the water!” Durza snorted.
Elvira snarled. “But what else could it mean?” “Dreams don’t always have to have a meaning,” Durza said, his face serious. “it could have just been a random dream. Or maybe you thought that he had gone off with a Sea Serpent, which he hasn’t.” Elvira was about to lose it. “Fine, you can stay here. At least I care about Father.” Elvira snapped as she stalked away, her tail lashing. Durza’s eyes narrowed, he frowned, and his tail lashed. “Elvira!” Durza screeched. Elvira whipped her head around, snarling. “What?” She growled. Durza sighed. “I’ll go with you, but if Father’s not there, we’re never going back. Deal?” Elvira thought. Never go back. . .but that’s ridiculous! But it’s the only way Durza will come with me. She sighed, and padded towards her brother. He stood up, and handed out his paw. Elvira handed out hers too. They both shook paws.
“Deal,” Elvira smiled. “I’ll go hunt, since you hunted yesterday.” He nodded, grateful that his sister had volunteered to hunt.

Elvira soon came back with a mouthful of starling and mouse, enough to keep them going for a couple of hours. She dropped the mouse at Durza’s paws. He grunted, and nodded his thanks to his sister and tucked into the mouse. Elvira sat down, her stomach yowling. She ripped her starling apart, and chewed happily on the fresh meat. Fresh-kill filled her nostrils, and she was happy to be getting good meals like this. Once the two dragons had finished, they deiced that it would be easier to fly back home. Elvira spread out her white and black wings, and charged across the earth, flicking up specks of dirt as she went. Elvira leapt into the air, flapped her wings wildly, and soared high up into the sky. Durza was close behind her. He flapped his wings harder, and took over his sister. “Your as slow as a Human!” Durza teased as he flew ahead. Elvira growled. I’ll show him! She flapped her wings like mad, and swooped past her brother. “Whoa!” Durza yelled as he fell, but flapped his wings a couple of times and he was back up by his sister. “I’m not so slow now, am I?” Elvira grinned. Durza frowned, and muttered something Elvira couldn’t hear. “Come on, we have to hurry.” Elvira called as she sped off. “Hey! Wait for me!” Durza yelled as he flew after his sister. After many hours, it soon turned dark. Elvira’s stomach snarled, begging her to go hunt. But she couldn’t, now that they were so close to home now.
She glided down, and landed outside their den. No sign of their father, or the Marrkora. She tasted the air. Her father’s scent was stale, and the Marrkora’s, but he had left a day ago according to the scent, along with the Marrkora. I don’t understand! Marrkora’s should be swarming here by now! Elvira thought. But where could Deigo be? He wouldn’t just leave. Elvira felt a jab of panic. Maybe my dream was right! Maybe Father has gone off with a Sea Serpent! Durza landed next to her. “Where’s Father?” Her brother asked. “I was about to ask you the same thing. Durza, now I’m really sure my dream was right,” Elvira explained. Durza sighed. “But we don’t know for sure. Your dream could be wrong, you know. You were probably just having a nightmare.” Durza replied. She frowned. “Then how come Father’s scent is leading to the beach?” Elvira snapped, pointing her tail at their father’s faint scent trail heading for the beach. Her brother’s eyes widened. “Maybe you are right. . .let’s go!” Durza pelted off, following Deigo’s scent. Elvira raced after him, blood pounding in her ears. Where ever you are Father, we’ll find you. Elvira declared in her mind. Soon enough, the two young dragons reached the beach. Durza stopped, panting. Elvira stood beside him, breathing heavily. “Look-” Durza puffed. “-Father’s scent is leading into the sea. You were right, Elvira. . .” Elvira could see the sadness in her brother’s eyes, then she jumped back in fright as her brother started to bristle with anger. “How dare Father leave us!” He screamed, “we were his only children! We’ve already lost out mother, now we have to lose him too!” Elvira stared at her brother; shocked and frightened. But she knew he was right. Why did Deigo leave his only children? Why did he go with the Sea Serpent? Elvira’s mind was ringing with questions.

Whoa. Long paragarph. O.o
---
N/A
#12 Posted: 03:01:23 26/01/2010
yeah, it was long smilie
#13 Posted: 22:10:35 28/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Lol. X3

“Durza, he must of gone for a reason. Maybe he met the Sea Serpent before he met our mother,” Elvira suggested. “But why leave us!” Durza yelled. “what about us? We have feelings to! When I see Father again. . .” Durza then raked his claws along the soft sand leaving claw marks. How could he be so angry with their own father?. . .Elvira thought.
“Durza! Maybe the Sea Serpent put a spell under Father so that he would go with her! That must be it!” Elvira cried. Durza rolled his eyes. “You really think so? Since when do Sea Serpent come onto land?” Durza snapped back. She sighed. Her brother was right. Deigo had abounded them. She stared out to sea, hoping to see her father flying towards them. But there was nothing, only the soft crashing of the waves, and the loud squawks from the seagulls.
“Come on, Father’s gone and there’s nothing we can do about it. We’re on our own now,” Durza said. Elvira felt a rush of panic. We’re on our own now. . .Her brother’s words drummed in her head. What if a whole pack of Marrkora’s came, and Deigo wasn’t there to save them? Or even worse, Humans? Deigo was the only one with powers in the family; how he could make his fangs and claws grow three times their size, and his poisonous venom. Durza and herself were just useless. They didn’t have any powers. But Deigo had said they would discover their powers one day, hopefully. Although Elvira doubted it. What are we to do now? Elvira asked herself. Durza padded toward the forest, his tail and wings drooping. Elvira sighed and followed him.
---
N/A
#14 Posted: 23:04:07 28/01/2010
awesome smilie
#15 Posted: 23:08:11 28/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie

Chapter 3

Durza couldn’t believe that his own father would just abandon him and Elvira. We are his only children. . .I thought he loved us! Durza could feel fire burning in his heart. Oh, how he wanted to slash his father’s face and soak his claws in Deigo’s blood- Wait! What am I thinking? Deigo’s my father and I love him. I would never do anything like that! But half of Durza wanted to kill his father, and the other half didn’t. “Durza? Are you all right?” Elvira asked from behind him. Durza whipped around, snarling. “All right? Do you really think that I’m all right? Am I all right with the fact that Father’s left us forever?” Durza growled. Elvira stepped back, taken aback. “I-I’m sorry, Durza. I just-” “No, it’s not your fault. I shouldn’t of snapped at you like that.” Durza replied, ashamed of himself for speaking like that to his sister. “Hey, it’s okay,” Elvira said, as her tail touched his back. “At least we have each other, and that’s the important thing.” Elvira purred. Durza smiled at her. “Thanks, I don’t know where I’ll be without you,” Durza replied. Elvira smiled. “How will we learn our powers? Since Father’s gone, I guess we will never learn our powers.” Elvira’s tail drooped. Durza sighed. “I guess we will have to learn them on our own.” Durza replied. Father promised us he would teach us! Durza growled, and gritted his fangs. Father is a lair. He doesn’t love us, and he probably loves the Sea Serpent more than our mother! Durza suddenly lashed out his claws at a dead tree, and sliced it in half. The top half of the tree crashed down, while the other was remained as a stump. Durza gazed at his paws, flabbergasted. His claws seemed to be larger than before- a whole lot more larger. “Durza!” Elvira gasped, racing over to her brother. “How did you do - your fangs! They’re huge! And look at your claws! Durza, I never knew you could do that!”
“What? My fangs to?” Durza muttered as he leaned over a small pool of water. Elvira was right. His fangs had grown larger; along with his claws. “Father can make his fangs and claws grow bigger,” Durza mumbled. “Maybe that’s where I got it from.” “But how did you do it!?” Elvira cried. “I want to try!”
Durza rolled his eyes. But I didn’t know how I did it! “Elvira, look, I just got really mad, and. . .well. . .” Elvira lashed her tail. “But I want to try! If you can do it, so can I.” Elvira replied stubbornly. Geez, she expects me to know everything. Durza thought gritting his teeth.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:18 28/01/2010 by Skyqueen
#16 Posted: 23:10:36 28/01/2010
awesome. again lol. smilie
#17 Posted: 01:00:09 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Lol thanks. smilie I promise I'll write more soon, but I really want to post this video 'cause it goes well with Deigo and Chihhiro:

---
N/A
#18 Posted: 01:01:35 30/01/2010
my speakers r dead, so yeah... X.X
#19 Posted: 01:56:57 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh, nevermind. DX
---
N/A
#20 Posted: 05:00:08 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post. smilie

“Look, I don’t know, OK? Just give me a break to try and figure it out.” Durza snapped. Elvira grunted, but didn’t say anything. “Okay, but I want to try!” Elvira replied. Durza rolled his eyes in disgust. Will she ever give me a break? He asked himself. Suddenly, Durza’s fangs and claws grew slightly bigger. Durza jumped back in shock. What’s happening to me!? “Whoa. . .how’d you do that?” Elvira asked. Durza growled. “I don’t know, OK! Just stop asking me questions every three seconds!” Elvira jumped back with a yelp, and terror flashed in her eyes. “D-Durza. . .your eyes. . .y-your e-eyes are r-r-r-red!” Elvira stammered. Durza grunted. “Yeah right! My eyes are blue,” But just to be sure, Durza looked in a small puddle. His heart stopped as he gasped in shock-Elvira was right! His eyes were red! “W-w-what’s happening!?” Durza roared. Elvira screamed. “Durza! Your voice! What’s going on with you?” Suddenly, there was a choking screech of a giant bird-a Marrkora was on it’s way. “Marrkora!-Elvira, we need to go- now!” Durza snarled. “But Durza-your eyes-your voice-” “Go! I’ll hold the Marrkora off.” Durza replied. Elvira stared at her brother in disbelief. “What? But you can’t!-”
Just go!” Durza screeched so loud that he was sure that the Marrkora would hear. Elvira was to shocked to speak, so she pelted across the sand and flapped her wings wildly until she was airborne. She gave one last look at her brother, then flew away behind the clouds. Another screech filled the air, and Durza knew what he had to do; somehow, he would have to fight the Marrkora off with his new found powers. Durza heard another bone-chilling cry; the Marrkora was growing closer. Durza gave one mighty roar, and charged into the forest. There, standing before him, was a enormous bird, with a sharp, deadly beak, purple and red feathers, hooked talons, bat-like wings, and two black eyes that seemed to laugh at him. He gulped. The Marrkora screeched, and charged towards Durza. Durza roared, and flung himself towards the Marrkora.
I can do this! Durza told himself as he leapt on-top of the giant bird’s back. The Marrkora grunted in surprise, and hissed angrily, trying to shake Durza off. Durza roared, and raked his long, black claws along the Marrkora’s back. The Marrkora screeched in pain, and tried to snap Durza’s head off with it’s beak. Durza slapped the Marrkora’s head with his tail. The Marrkora snarled in surprise and stumbled, trying to get back on it’s feet. The Marrkora suddenly looked more afraid, but it growled at him all the same. Durza roared, and lunged towards the Marrkora. But the Marrkora was ready for him. It’s giant beak clamped around Durza’s ankle, and swung him around and around. The world was flashing before his eyes. Dizzy. . .so dizzy. . .Durza snapped out of confusion, and swung his head back and sunk his fangs into the Marrkora’s neck. The Marrkora screeched in pain, as blood poured down everywhere. Durza felt the Marrkora’s grip loosen as he sucked up the Marrkora’s blood. He suddenly realized that he was releasing venom into the Marrkora’s bloodstream, or else it wouldn’t of gone so limp. Hold on. . .I’m drinking blood? And I’ve got venom, too? Although, Durza didn’t want to think about that now-he loved the taste of blood now. Soon enough he realized that the Marrkora was dead, and he had drank all of it’s blood. Durza’s fangs slipped out of the Marrkora’s flesh. What have I done? I’ve killed it. . .and. . .it felt good. Durza smiled; an evil twisted smile. He was becoming a monster. But his smile soon faded as he felt a stab of pain in his ankle. The Marrkora’s beak had left a nasty cut. He lapped up his own blood, carefully that he didn’t cut himself. Suddenly, Durza felt his fangs and claws go back to their normal size. He looked in a small puddle of water; his eyes were blue again, their normal colour. “My voice seems back to normal, too.” Durza muttered. He stared at the Marrkora carcass. He was full, now that he had drank all the Marrkora blood. Suddenly, his heart raced.
Elvira! How will I find her? Suddenly, Durza heard a choking cry: more Marrkora’s were on their way. Durza bolted away from the Marrkora corpse, and took off into the sky. He had to find his sister, no matter what. She had flown out into the sea, Durza had watched her go-he would have to go to the sea, too. Possibly-maybe-he or Elvira might find their lost father-Durza wanted to have a word with him.
Finally, Durza came to the beach. He skidded across the soft, gold sand, and tasted the air. Among the salty sea scent, he could smell his sister’s scent, quite faintly. She had flown straight ahead, into the unknown.
I’ll have to follow her scent, Durza thought, as he took off into the sky.
But what if something terrible happened to her? Durza’s blood ran cold. What if she got killed? Or badly injured? Or even eaten alive? He shook his head. Durza couldn’t take his mind off his sister. She meant everything to him. She was his only sibling, after all. Plus they were twins. It feels like half of me has been torn away, he thought.
---
N/A
#21 Posted: 05:20:56 31/01/2010
another awesome chapter!
#22 Posted: 06:21:40 31/01/2010
ZOMG AWESOME smilie
---
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#23 Posted: 23:10:57 31/01/2010
Please Continue! smilie
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#24 Posted: 00:22:58 01/02/2010
Quote: Skyqueen
Okay, this is my sequel to my other story Deigo: The Great Flight. Please, if you haven't read Deigo: The Great Flight, please read that one first. smilie This story is going to be about Deigo's and Chihhiro's children - Durza and Elvira. I hope you enjoy it! smilie Here's the link for Deigo: The Great Flight - //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=20026

Prologue:

Deigo pressed his muzzle against his mate, Chihhiro, and licked her forehead. “Can you feel them coming, yet?” Deigo asked Chihhiro. Chihhiro sighed. “Not yet, but it won’t be long now.” Deigo nuzzled his mate, and Chihhiro nuzzled him back. It won’t be long now, Deigo thought, staring out into the horizon. Deigo and Chihhiro were together now, after all they had been through. They had both left their Clans, and broken the Dragon Code, but they were happy together. Even though they were from different Clans, and different dragon species. Deigo was a vicious Saber-toothed dragon, one of the biggest and venomous dragons around. While Chihhiro, was a kind slender Sky dragon, one of the peaceful and most fastest flying dragons. Deigo wondered about what his children would be like, since they would be hybrids. The first Saber-Sky dragons. Deigo thought with a smile. But Deigo’s thoughts were interrupted by a choking cry coming from Chihhiro. Deigo whipped his head around to his mate. She was lying on the ground, panting heavily. The eggs! Deigo thought with a jolt. Deigo rushed over to Chihhiro’s side. “Chihhiro, what’s wrong? Are the eggs coming?” Deigo asked, his nerves shaking.
“Eggs. . .draining. . . .” Chihhiro panted. Deigo was horrified, and scared. The babies must be draining her blood, since Chihhiro isn’t a Saber-toothed dragon! Deigo thought with a rush of panic. He couldn’t do anything to help his mate, or their eggs, he would just have to hope for the best. Deigo licked his mate’s forehead, trying to calm her.
“It’s going to be alright,” Deigo said, trying to hide the fear in his eyes. He wasn’t sure what to do, in this terrible situation. Chihhiro let out another cry, followed by a spill of blood coming from behind her. Deigo’s eyes widened with shock. She’s having the eggs! “Deigo. . .” Chihhiro choked. “The eggs are coming, but their also taking away my blood. . .I’m. . . I’m not sure how much I can keep up with this.” Deigo stared at Chihhiro, almost about to cry. He was going to lose his mate, and possibly their children too. Chihhiro screamed, and even more blood rushed out. Deigo licked his lips, staring at the blood. Saber-toothed dragons feed off blood and meat, and sometimes dragon blood. He shook his head, he couldn’t think about the blood now. Deigo couldn’t make it worse for Chihhiro than it was already was. “Egg. . .coming. . .” Chihhiro rasped, as she screamed again, an enormous amount of blood poured out, along with a black and orange striped egg. Deigo felt a rush of pride. The egg was the same colour as him. But his pride soon faded as he saw another rush of blood pour out of Chihhiro, along with a white and black egg.
Chihhiro yowled, she was in so much pain. Deigo bended down beside her. “It’s OK, Chihhiro, its all over now. The eggs are safe, and so are you. Your going to be fine.” Deigo said. Chihhiro shook her head lightly. “No, Deigo. I’m not going to make it-” Chihhiro let out a choking cry, as more blood came out. Deigo bit his lip, trying his best not to lung towards her. No. . .Chihhiro has to make it! Deigo thought, biting back the tears.
“You have to make it, you are going to make it. Please Chihhiro, don’t leave me. We were destined to be together! You can’t go now!. . . I love you.” Deigo whispered. Chihhiro smiled. “I love you so much, Deigo. And tell our children that I love them too. . .” Chihhiro stopped, took her last breath, and closed her eyes. Deigo stared down at Chihhiro’s limp, lifeless body. Tears swelled down his face, and he nuzzled his mate for the last time. Then Deigo whipped around to face his eggs. He snarled at them.
“This is all your fault! You killed your own mother!” Deigo screeched at the two eggs. Deigo shook his head. I can’t blame Chihhiro’s death on them, it was just nature's way. Deigo sighed, and padded over to the two eggs. He picked them up gently in his jaws, and placed them in the mossy nest that Chihhiro made before she died. He then sat down next to Chihhiro’s lifeless body, and bended down towards her neck. “You were the love of my life, and you always will be.” Deigo whispered. Deigo stayed by Chihhiro’s side for many weeks, only to go to hunt or quench his thirst. He soon buried his mate’s body, and went to her grave every day. Deigo would never forget the beautiful Sky dragon.

OMG!!! What a sad death.... smilie
#25 Posted: 04:56:36 01/02/2010
I knows I almost cried smilie If it wasen't for the cookies that where left by the computer X3
---
#26 Posted: 05:25:47 01/02/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Lol Tinks. smilie Yeah, it was a sad death smilie...well, I can't have everything all happy and stuff. smilie
---
N/A
#27 Posted: 03:09:57 05/02/2010
MUST HAZ MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!1
---
#28 Posted: 06:39:03 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay. smilie

But suddenly his hopes fired up. What if Elvira found Deigo? That would be great! Then anger flamed up inside him. I’ll rip his heart out of his chest when I find him. Durza declared in his mind. But the main thing he wanted to do was to find his lost sister. The cries of the Marrkora’s sounded very faint now, Durza realized. Thank the ancestors that they didn’t follow me. he prayed.

Three hours had past, and Durza still hadn’t found his sister. He was growing more tired by the minute, and he wasn’t sure how much longer he could keep up with this. But the determination to find Elvira churned in his head; just thinking about her kept Durza going-but it wasn’t enough. But I must find Elvira. . .she might be dead by now because of me. Durza wouldn’t be able to live without his sister. She was the only thing that mattered to him now. She was his only family left, besides Deigo-although he had disappeared into the sea, with the mysterious Sea Serpent. Just. . .hang on. . .I must keep. . .on. . .going. . . but Durza couldn’t keep it up any longer, he fainted and fell into the crashing waves of the sea. Durza waved his paws franticly, but with no success. The green murky sea washed around him, making his head spin. Durza’s lungs felt like that they were being squeezed. Looks like this is the end. . .I’m sorry Elvira, I’m sorry Deigo, and I’m sorry mother. Then everything went black, and Durza saw no more.
---
N/A
#29 Posted: 06:55:38 06/02/2010
that's an awesome chapter!!!
#30 Posted: 05:36:10 08/02/2010
MOARZ NOW!!
---
#31 Posted: 04:35:28 09/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay.

Chapter 4

Elvira couldn’t flap her wings anymore, she just had to land, or else she would faint. Elvira spotted a small green island, floating on the water’s surface. Hold on. . .a green island? She shook her head, but the island was still green. Maybe I’m just imagining it, since I haven’t ate in a while. But Elvira wished she could believe that. Elvira glided down, and flopped onto the green island, and closed her eyes, but she was interrupted by a loud roar. Her eyes flew open, and Elvira scrambled to her paws. “What’s happening!?” Elvira cried. Suddenly, a enormous Sea Serpent emerged from the green sea. “Who dares sleep on Saldowr?!” The male Sea Serpent bellowed. Elvira quivered, and her blood turned to ice. Please, let this Sea Serpent not be hungry. She prayed.
“I-I-I’m so s-sorry, I didn’t realize. . .” Elvira tried to explain. The Sea Serpent bent down his head, and looked at Elvira in the eye.
“You are a dragon, Saldowr believes. But Saldowr has never seen a dragon like you before. Although you remind me of a dragon Saldowr has once met.” Saldowr hissed. Elvira was puzzled, she wasn’t so sure what to say. Suddenly, Saldowr took a big sniff of Elvira’s scent. “Hmm. . .you smell like one of those Saber-tooth dragons, and one of those Sky dragons too. Tell Saldowr what your name is?” Saldowr asked. Elvira gulped.
Should I tell him? Would it matter? Elvira wasn’t sure what to do. Usually, Durza did all the talking for her. But her brother wasn’t here to help her now. “Umm. . .Elvira,” She replied, not looking into the Sea Serpent’s dark eyes. Saldowr grunted, he sniffed her again. “Are you Deigo’s daughter?” Saldowr suddenly asked. Elvira jumped, startled. What!? How does he know my father? “How do you know my father! And you can you tell that I’m his daughter?” Elvira demanded. Saldowr made a funny sort of growl, but Elvira realized that he was laughing. “You are like your father in so many ways. Saldowr can easily tell. Any one can easily tell. You must be wanting to see him again.” Saldowr said. Elvira’s heart quickened. What!? Does that mean that Saldowr knows where Deigo is?! If so, how does he know? Was he friends with him? She was ringing with questions, her head spinning.
“How do you know where my father is? And why did he leave?” Elvira hissed. Saldowr narrowed his eyes. “Hold your breath,” Saldowr growled, and without warning, dived under the murky sea. Elvira’s nose and mouth was filled with bubbles and salty water. Everything had gone all green and blurry. Was Saldowr trying to drown her? She screamed, but all that came out was bubbles. Suddenly, Saldowr blew out a large bubble, and the bubble went around her head. Elvira took in a huge gulp of air. She could breathe! But how? I don’t understand. . .it must be some sort of magic bubble. she thought, breathing slowly. “Where are you taking me?” Elvira shouted. Saldowr didn’t reply, he just kept on swimming. She sighed. Great. . .now what do I do? Where is he going to take me? Will Saldowr take me to Father? all she could do was wonder. . .and wait. Finally, Saldowr rose to the surface. The bubble around Elvira’s head popped. But Elvira soon realized that she wasn’t back in the forest - but in a small underwater cave. “Where am I?. . .why did you take me here?” Elvira asked. Saldowr didn’t reply - he just placed her on a small rock bobbing on the surface. “You wish to see father?” Saldowr asked in his silky voice. She nodded. “Of course I do - and so does my brother - wait! What about Durza? He has to see Deigo too!” Elvira cried. Saldowr narrowed his eyes and hissed. “Elvira must be quiet - Elvira is disturbing baby Faro.” Elvira was puzzled. Baby Faro? Who’s he? Is he Saldowr’s little brother or something? she wondered. “Who’s baby Faro?” Elvira asked. Saldowr ignored her, instead he made a loud bone-chilling cry that echoed across the cave. Elvira snorted. And he said that I was being to loud. Elvira rolled her eyes. Suddenly, a giant green-blue female Sea Serpent rose from the water. Her eyes flickered to Elvira. “Why is she here?” the female Sea Serpent hissed. Saldowr growled. “Sister, calm. Elvira is Deigo’s daughter - one of his first offspring.” Saldowr told his sister. “Mellina does not care, Veixea and Silaka won’t be happy about this!” Saldowr’s sister, Mellina, snarled. Saldowr narrowed his eyes. “Saldowr thought that Deigo would want to see his daughter again - I couldn’t leave her out there to die.” Saldowr hissed. Mellina swung back her head, and didn’t look into her brother’s eyes. “Please, I beg you, tell me where my father is!” Elvira yelled. Mellina roared, baring her enormous fangs. Elvira backed away, quivering. “You must not wake baby Faro!” Mellina bellowed. Suddenly, there was a soft wailing sound, that was coming from a small pool at the far corner of the cave. “Look what you did!” Mellina screeched. Saldowr frowned, and glared at his sister. Mellina looked away, and dived back under the water. Elvira padded over to the small pool, and inside it, was a baby Sea Serpent.

Wow what a long chapter...*dies* Lol smilie
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:02:01 09/02/2010 by Skyqueen
#32 Posted: 04:59:30 09/02/2010
MOAR :3 I LUUUUUUUUV IT smilie
---
#33 Posted: 05:03:00 09/02/2010
i think i'll catch up when i'm not so tired from reading dewey and deltora. :3
#34 Posted: 23:40:49 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
That's okay. smilie

“Is that. . .baby Faro?” Elvira asked. Saldowr nodded. “He is Veixea’s son - Saldowr’s nephew.” Saldowr told her. Somehow, Faro looked awfully like Deigo, in so many ways. He was an orange and black Sea Serpent, with small little fins that looked like wings. Elvira’s blood ran cold. Her heart stopped. Why does he look so much like Father? - is he?. . .Deigo’s son!?. . . “I need to see Deigo,” Elvira hissed. Saldowr nodded, and disappeared under the water. A few minutes later, Saldowr returned. . .with Deigo. Both Deigo and Elvira stared in shock at each other. But Deigo hadn’t changed at all, he looked exactly the same since she had last saw him. Deigo scrambled onto the rock where Elvira was sitting and stared at her. “Elvira. . .my daughter, is that really you?” Deigo asked. Elvira narrowed her eyes. “Why did you leave!? Durza and I where looking for you everywhere! We thought you were dead!” Elvira screamed. “We almost got killed by a Marrkora because of you! Some father you are.” Deigo couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Elvira. . .I. . .I’m so sorry, it’s just-” “No, it’s okay, I already know,” Elvira snapped. “You went off with a Sea Serpent, because you love her more than our mother - and us!”
Deigo shook his head. “Elvira, it’s not like that. I am truly sorry, but please, just let me explain.” Deigo begged. Elvira snarled. “Do I really care!? Just look at you! You’ve already started another family! Don’t pretend I don’t know!” Deigo stared at his daughter in shock. “How did you know?. . .” She rolled her eyes. “Well, it’s pretty obvious. Faro looks just like you!” Elvira growled. Deigo looked ashamed of himself. “Elvira, I know this sounds weak, but I love you and Durza so much. I don’t know what I would do without you two.” Deigo tried to explain.
“Well, you seemed to manage just fine without us! Just look at you! You’ve got another son, and another mate as well! Durza and I will manage fine without you! You filthy piece of fox dung!” Elvira spat. Suddenly, another female Sea Serpent, not Mellina this time, rose from the surface. “Veixea! I didn’t know you would be back so soon.” Deigo said. The Sea Serpent called Veixea narrowed her eyes. “My son was calling - and who is this dragon?” Veixea hissed, and glared at Elvira. Deigo gulped. “Umm. . .this-” “I am Deigo’s daughter - one of his first offspring.” Elvira growled. Veixea hissed. “Deigo! You didn’t tell Veixea you had more offspring! And another mate!” Veixea cried. Deigo stared at his mate. “Veixea, I’m so sorry. Please, just let me explain. I-” Deigo started but she interrupted him. “You betray us all! Now what will Baby Faro think, when he’s old enough? That his father has betrayed his mother?” Veixea screeched. You don’t know how I feel. Durza and I came out first! Deigo should be with us, not with these overgrown fish! Elvira screamed inside. “Please, Veixea!-” Deigo begged. “Saldowr, get these dragons out of our home. . .now!” Veixea ordered her brother. Saldowr nodded, and he lunged towards Elvira and her father. Then everything went black.
---
N/A
#35 Posted: 03:59:23 18/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post.

Chapter 5

Durza awoke to find himself on the shore of the beach. He struggled to his feet, and shook the sand off himself. Durza stared out to the sea. I still haven’t found Elvira. What if I can’t find her? Durza couldn’t live without his sister. He couldn’t lose her, now that both of their parents had gone. “Durza. . .is that you?” Rasped a voice from behind him. Durza whipped his head around, too find his sister! “Elvira!” Durza cried, and wrapped his arms around her. “Oh, Elvira! I thought you were dead.” Durza said. “Durza. . .I have some news,” Elvira whispered. Durza stopped hugging his sister, and stared at her. “Yes?” “I’ve found Deigo,” Elvira replied. Durza’s blood ran cold. What!? She found him? But how? And where was he? Durza was ringing with questions. “Hello, my son.” Deigo said from behind his sister. There was an awkward silence, as father and son stared at each other. “You. . .” Durza breathed. “You left us,” Elvira stood by her brother. “We have some questions for you, Father.” Elvira added. “Please, just let me explain,” Deigo begged. Durza snorted. “You left us, Deigo! You obviously don’t care about us anymore! You left with that stinking Sea Serpent!” Durza hissed. “Um. . .I think there’s something else you should know,” Elvira whispered to her brother. Durza narrowed his eyes, waiting for his sister to go on. “Deigo had another son with the Sea Serpent, Veixea.” She continued. Durza yowled with outrage. “How could you!” he roared. “I thought you loved us, I thought you cared about us! But no! You just had to have another child, didn’t you?” Deigo stared at his son. “Please, Durza, Elvira, it’s not like that. Just let me-” “No! I’ve had enough of this!” Durza screeched as he lunged towards his father, his claws and fangs three times their normal size. “Durza, what are you doing!?” Durza heard his sister cry. Durza pinned his father onto the ground.
---
N/A
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#36 Posted: 05:00:04 18/02/2010
Awsome!
#37 Posted: 03:38:39 19/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie

The traitor! He deserves to die! Durza thought “Please, Durza! Don’t do this. Veixea put me under a spell three months ago. She sang to me, put me under a spell to go with her. I had no idea what I was doing - I couldn’t stop myself. It was like. . .I was watching somebody else.” Deigo explained. Durza laughed. “And let me guess, she put you under a spell to have a child with her, too? I think not!” “Durza, stop!” Elvira yelled. Durza whipped his head around to his sister. “Please, don’t hurt our father. He is our only parent left. Just let him explain.” Elvira begged. “I have already! He’s just lying, Elvira! He doesn’t love us anymore! All he cares about are those overgrown fish!” Durza hissed. Deigo will never see the light of day again! “Durza, no!” Elvira screamed, as she lunged towards her brother, and shoved him off Deigo. “What are you doing!?” Durza snarled. “Durza, look. I know that Deigo has. . .started another family, but. . .-” Elvira was struggling for words. “Please, my dear children,” Deigo rasped from behind them. “I ask for forgiveness. I am truly ashamed and disgusted of what I have done.” Durza grunted. “You truly disgust me, Father.” Durza spat as he stalked away. “Wait, Durza!” Elvira cried. I don’t want to be part of this family anymore. Deigo has betrayed us all. he thought with a growl. Deigo raced over to his son. “Please, Durza. You have to understand. I beg for forgiveness - I know I don’t deserve it, but. . .-” Deigo begged, but Durza snarled. “But what? Why don’t you go and run back to your fish? Huh?!” Durza roared. “Durza, your eyes!” Elvira cried. Deigo looked shocked. “Durza, what’s going on with your eyes?” Deigo asked. Durza growled. His fangs and claws growing three times their normal length. “There is nothing wrong with my eyes!” Durza screeched. “Just leave me alone!” Durza lunged towards his father, and raked his long, sharp claws across Deigo’s back. Deigo yowled in pain, and tried to get his son off his back. “Durza, no!” Elvira yelled. But he didn’t take any notice of his sister’s words. Durza clawed at Deigo’s back, blood splattering over his scales. “You deserve this, Father!” Durza roared. “This is what you did to us!” Deigo flung Durza off his back, blood pouring everywhere. “Durza. . .son. . .why. . . . . . .?” Deigo wheezed. “Durza, what the hell were you thinking?!” Elvira snarled from behind him. Durza whipped his head around to face his sister. “Elvira, don’t you see? This is what Deigo has done too us! He abandoned us! He started a new family and found a new mate! How can you even be on his side?” Durza hissed. “How can you even attack him?” Elvira sobbed. “now look what you’ve done!” Durza turned around to face his bleeding father. Deigo was getting paler by the second, more and more blood gushed out. No. . .what have I done? he moaned inside. “Stone was right. . .” Deigo panted. “Durza. . .you. . .will destroy us all. . .” Deigo then closed his eyes, and flopped down onto the ground, his body limp.
---
N/A
#38 Posted: 04:02:48 19/02/2010
OH NOES *Dies*
---
#39 Posted: 04:06:04 19/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Don't worry, that's what I want you to think. smilie
---
N/A
#40 Posted: 04:09:05 19/02/2010
oooooh Shadow Sky smilie now im scared lol
---
#41 Posted: 04:45:53 19/02/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie Don't be scared, lol.

Deigo's not dead. *gasp*

“Father!” Elvira screeched, and shoved past her brother. “Father! Wake up, you have too!” Elvira cried, shaking Deigo. But Deigo didn’t budge. “What have you done!?” Elvira screamed. “you killed our own father!” she sobbed, tears streaming down her face. Durza just stood there in shock, his eyes turning back to their normal colour, and his fangs and claws turned back to their normal size. No, no, no! I’m a monster! I killed my own father! he screamed inside. “Elvira. . .I. . .didn’t mean too-” Durza tried to explain, but Elvira yowled. “What!? So your trying to tell me you killed him by accident? Well, guess what, I don’t believe you! It’s worse enough our mother is dead, now our father, too? I hate you, Durza! Get away from me!” Durza looked taken aback. He couldn’t live with this. Knowing that he killed his own father. I must die. Durza thought. “Get away from me!” Elvira screeched. Durza took one last look at his father’s limp body, and then at his sobbing sister, and then he fled. He had no idea where he was going, he just had to get away. "You will destroy us all. . ." his father’s words echoed in his head. What did Deigo mean?
---
N/A
Energy dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#42 Posted: 04:48:16 19/02/2010
ROCK!Continue please...
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#43 Posted: 05:53:07 20/02/2010
OMG OMG OMG! Sorry, I haven't been on in ages. Morez! smilie
#44 Posted: 00:28:20 25/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay. X3

But how? Why?. . .and who the hell is Stone? Durza was ringing with questions - and guilt. Icy claws stabbed at his heart, making him stop. Durza winced in pain, and flopped down onto the ground. “. . .You killed our own father!. . .” Elvira’s words snarled in his mind. “. . .You will destroy us all. . .you will destroy us all. . .” “No, no, no!” he yowled at the top of his lungs. “Deigo? Is that you?” rasped a voice from behind him. Durza didn’t care. “Leave me alone! Go away!” he snarled. “Deigo? It’s me, Taka, your brother - well, I’m actually Takuib now- I haven’t seen you for like. . .ever!” Durza whipped his head around, growling and baring his teeth. “Get the hell away from me - I’m not Deigo!” Durza hissed. The young male black and green dragon looked taken aback. “Okay. . .your defiantly not Deigo.” the black and green dragon muttered. Takuib glared at Durza. “Why are you on SaberClan’s territory?” Takuib growled, serious now. Durza was puzzled and confused. What in the world is SaberClan? he wondered. “I’m sorry, I have no idea what SaberClan is,” Durza hissed through gritted teeth. Takuib was shocked. “What? How could you not know of SaberClan? What Clan are you from?” Durza was even more puzzled by this question. “I don’t have a stupid Clan,” he hissed. Takuib was even more shocked and surprised. His mouth gaping open. Takuib shook his head and blinked. “Still. . .you look so much like Deigo, although your eyes are different. . .so different. . .like a Sky dragon’s eye.” Takuib murmured although Durza just heard him. “What the hell is a Sky dragon?” Durza asked. Takuib sighed. “You really don’t know anything about the Clans, do you?” Durza narrowed his eyes. “Does it look like I know?”
“Who was your father?” Takuib asked. “How do you know Deigo?” Durza asked, ignoring Takuib’s question. Takuib rolled his eyes. “Like I said before, he’s my brother.” Durza swallowed hard. This was all so confusing. That means. . .Takuib is my. . .uncle!? he thought with a jolt. “Deigo was my father,” Durza muttered. Takuib’s mouth gaped open. “Your pulling my tail, aren’t you? You can’t possibly be my nephew.” Takuib said, shaking his head. “But that’s impossible. How could Deigo have children. . .?” Takuib gasped. “No way!” he yelled. Durza stared at his uncle in alarm. “What is it?” “You have the eye of a Sky dragon,” Takuib explained. “and your wings, their far to big to be a Saber-tooth’s. . .you’re a Saber-Sky-tooth dragon.” Durza cracked up laughing. “That’s the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!”
Takuib growled. “No, honestly. This is against all laws here. Dragons from different Clans aren’t supposed to mate, it is forbidden in the Dragon Code.” Durza laughed even more. “So? I don’t even know what a flipping Saber-tooth dragon is, or a Sky dragon. That’s just rubbish.” Takuib’s claws and fangs suddenly grew three times longer than their original length. “Shut up,” he snarled. Durza backed away a bit, and stopped laughing. “Okay, okay, no need to get angry.” Durza said, alarmed. “Where is Deigo now?” Takuib asked, his teeth and claws going back to normal. Durza looked at the ground, guilt clawing at his dark heart. How am I supposed to say that I killed my own father? he asked himself. “Deigo is dead,” Durza hissed. Takuib looked at his paws. “Oh,” Takuib mumbled. “Takuib! Come here!” Roared a voice not that far away. “Who’s that?” Durza asked. Takuib sighed. “My brother,”
Wait. . .so I have two uncles? Durza asked himself. “Well. . .see ya later.” Takuib said awkwardly and raced off. Durza was buzzing with questions to ask his uncle, but Takuib was already gone. He sighed. I better go find Elvira. he thought and padded away slowly. How could he face his sister knowing what he had done? Will she ever forgive him? No doubt that Elvira would never forgive her brother, but Durza had to tell her about Takuib and SaberClan. Then Durza thought again. No, she’ll never want to see me again after what I did to Dad. . .a pang of guilt stabbed his heart, making him wince. Durza sighed. His sister hated him forever now, plus he had killed his own father. He thought for a moment. When I was clawing Deigo’s back, Durza winced, it felt like I was watching someone else. . .like something was controlling me. Durza wasn’t sure. But he had to find Elvira. She was part of him, in a way. Elvira was, after all, his twin.
---
N/A
#45 Posted: 08:21:41 26/02/2010
awesome chapter... man i should write more for mine! off-topic: today at class we did some LIGHTNING WRITING smilie smilie dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn
#46 Posted: 05:36:41 02/03/2010
OMG TAKA IS BACK! smilie Please continue! (wait, Takuib now lolsmilie)
#47 Posted: 05:38:58 02/03/2010
MOAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#48 Posted: 03:42:32 19/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the long wait. X3

Chapter 6

Elvira couldn’t stop crying. She was flooding with tears. Elvira couldn’t believe that her brother would kill their own father. Elvira was flaming with anger and sadness. I’ll kill him! She hissed to herself. I’ll rip Durza to shreds! How could he of done that? But the thing that worried her most was her father’s last words: “Stone was right. . .Durza. . .you. . .will destroy us all. . .” Elvira wailed, and cried even more. At that moment, a single blue tear trickled down Elvira’s cheek and landed on one of Deigo’s closed eyes. Suddenly, Deigo jolted awake, but Elvira was crying to much to notice. “I-I. . .I thought I was dead,” Deigo coughed. Elvira stopped crying, and looked up at her father, dazed and confused. “B-but. . .you were dead.” She mumbled, not sure if she was seeing this or imagining it. I guess I’m going mad, She told herself.
“This is impossible!” Elvira cried. “I saw Durza kill you.” Deigo blinked, and wobbled on his feet. “I’m just as confused as you are, Elvira. Where is Durza?” Deigo mumbled. Elvira lashed her tail. “Why should I care? He ran off.” She spat.
Elvira’s feet suddenly felt like jelly. She started to wobble, the world around her going all fuzzy. “Wha. . .what’s happening?” Elvira mumbled as she passed out.

A white beam shone brightly in Elvira’s face. She had no idea if she was dreaming, or if this was really happening. A slender, white and gray she-dragon padded towards her, starlight glistening on the white dragon’s scales. “Who. . .who are you?” Elvira asked, puzzled. The white she-dragon smiled. “My name is Chihhiro, and I am your mother.” the white and gray dragon said. Elvira gasped, her eyes wide. “Y-you. . .” she mumbled, not sure what to say. “Elvira, my daughter,” Chihhiro said. “Please listen. Your brother, he is going to build together a new Clan, called DarkBloodClan. He will start a war between the Clans, which will only end in blood and death. Elvira, you must stop Durza at all costs. . .even if this means that you will have to kill him.” Elvira’s mouth gaped open. “Mother. . .I don’t understand. What is a Clan? And. . .I can’t kill my brother! Mother, please! I don’t understand!” Elvira cried.
“Elvira, you must bring forever peace and harmony to the Clans. . .your brother will only bring destruction and death. . .I love you.” Chihhiro whispered as she disappeared into starshine.
---
N/A
#49 Posted: 04:23:02 19/03/2010
MOAR!!!!!!!!
---
#50 Posted: 22:56:46 20/03/2010
Yesh! Morez!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me