First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Who will concede...? [CLOSED]
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#51 Posted: 17:01:32 02/12/2007
or maybe it would be like episode # 77 of Sonic X!!!!!! noooooooooo!!!!!!
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#52 Posted: 17:04:52 02/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I've only played an old sega version of Sonic and Sonic Advanced on a PC emulator. Soooo, I have no idea what your talking about.
I don't know Sonic very well but it sounds interesting.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
#53 Posted: 17:20:34 02/12/2007
do not click big mega sonic x spoiler!!!!!!

okay, from what I have learned, there is Tails (that little fox) and this flower girl named cosmo. and well she has to sacrifice herself to help everyone else. and then Tails has to shoot something, but if he does, then Cosmo will die, and she says how she wants him to shoot her, then he tells her that he loves her, and then he shoots her. Then theres like this thing where she says that she loves him and stuff and then floats away. Same thing, just replace Tails and Cosmo with Spyro and Cynder.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#54 Posted: 17:45:12 02/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I've seen something similiar in Drakengard 2 only the females a dragon who's gone insane. It's because some kind of spell is cast on her to hold the world together but it's only meant to be cast on humans and the excrutiating pain drives her insane and she starts killing and anihilating absolutely everything. Her human pact partner asks the hero to kill her even though if she dies he will die as well. He just doesn't want her to suffer anymore.
The death scene is so sad 'cause the dragon regains her sanity just long enough for the two of them to reveal their true feelings towards each other before they die.
I can't remember many of the names at the moment but I think the dragons called Angelus.
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#55 Posted: 21:02:05 02/12/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
or maybe it would be like episode # 77 of Sonic X!!!!!! noooooooooo!!!!!!

Oh, jesus. I remember that. It was so friggin corny. I highly doubt that TLoS series will do that; at least I seriously hope they don't. X_x

Quote:
do not click big mega sonic x spoiler!!!!!!

okay, from what I have learned, there is Tails (that little fox) and this flower girl named cosmo. and well she has to sacrifice herself to help everyone else. and then Tails has to shoot something, but if he does, then Cosmo will die, and she says how she wants him to shoot her, then he tells her that he loves her, and then he shoots her. Then theres like this thing where she says that she loves him and stuff and then floats away. Same thing, just replace Tails and Cosmo with Spyro and Cynder.

Oh, come on! The Spyro and Sonic series arn't hardly related! Besides, Sonic X was a TV series that was originally supposed to go along the story line of the Sonic Adventure series, BUT, once they got past them, they HAD to think of something to do, thus equaling the Meterex. And besides, near the end:

I KNEW they were gonna show that the Meterex were actually the plant race trying to survive. *rolls eyes with great annoyance*

Quote:
I've seen something similiar in Drakengard 2 only the females a dragon who's gone insane. It's because some kind of spell is cast on her to hold the world together but it's only meant to be cast on humans and the excrutiating pain drives her insane and she starts killing and anihilating absolutely everything. Her human pact partner asks the hero to kill her even though if she dies he will die as well. He just doesn't want her to suffer anymore.
The death scene is so sad 'cause the dragon regains her sanity just long enough for the two of them to reveal their true feelings towards each other before they die.
I can't remember many of the names at the moment but I think the dragons called Angelus.

Kinda corny, don't ya think?

Oh, and Twilight, nice avvy from the gallery from the Draconika Dragons website. xP Got an account on their forums?
#56 Posted: 02:11:20 03/12/2007 | Topic Creator
Ummm, no I don't and I got my avvie off google images, I didn't know it had any importance, I just like dragon pictures. About the scene I posted, I didn't find it corny, I'd been hoping they'd admit their love for ages but I don't like that they died straight after it. That was disapponting and I hope this whole thing of admitting your love only on your death bed does not occur in the Spyro series. Unless their planning some sort of revenge and resurrection thing but that's also overused and cliche'.
---
Last edited at 02:17:03 03/12/2007 by Twilight
#57 Posted: 07:46:11 03/12/2007
yeah, but like maybe it will will be the third pirates of the carrebean movie where they say that they love each other in combat!!!!!
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#58 Posted: 21:36:45 03/12/2007
To go back to the original topic, I think the Chronicler was right. If Spyro hadn't gone after her, Cynder probably would have conceded to the DM. He is all she's ever known, she was raised to think that what he was doing was right. It's only recently that she's even met other dragons without trying to kill them. I imagine all this change is very hard on her and if she was really put to the test, she'd crumble and let things go back to the way they were.

However, Spyro is working to change what is written in the Chornicler's books. Because of him, Cynder has hope. He believes in her and he's willing to help her change her ways if she can't do it alone.
#59 Posted: 21:43:11 03/12/2007
^ so true, tho i hate to believe this, but it will possibly another cliched ending. smilie
---
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#60 Posted: 06:35:36 04/12/2007
WOW...... thats a very good point there Razz! That is soo true!!
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#61 Posted: 23:53:20 06/12/2007
Ah, but that's what LoS is all about. It's following the Hero's Journey to the letter and has very few surprises. But that's okay. Epic stories are still fun. smilie
#62 Posted: 04:29:25 07/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I like surprises, especially when they make things pan out in a completely different way to how you predicted. However, they are only good when they make enough sense to be at least plausible. Like in the question of who will concede, I'm hoping the answer will be surprising and unexpected yet plausible and interesting.
---
#63 Posted: 19:27:23 07/12/2007
Unless something major happens and Cynder can really fight against her upbringing (which is somewhat in question; it's not easy to go against everything you know and believed to be good), my money is still on the idea that she would concede to the Dark Master without Spyro's help.

However, this is an epic story. I'm pretty confident that the DM is going to have his butt kicked six ways from Sunday and be ultimately defeated. Cynder will probably have to help Spyro save himself at least once (she kind of already did in TEN), but everything will work out in the end.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me