Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 3 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23
Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#101 Posted: 13:09:42 15/12/2009
mores.
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#102 Posted: 15:57:56 15/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Oky, here's more..

Chapter 8.

Spyro sat in his place, he didn't want to turn back. He knew Cynder was worried, but to him, that's what Cynder always had been..

He tried to keep his worrying thoughts away by thinking about soething else.. He looked in the sky, and thought:

"What will happen now?.. World is finally safe.. Malefor finally defeated.."

He closed his eyes..

"I'm still so young.. I cannot waste my life by settling down.." Spyro let his head down..

"Will there be new adwentures anymore?.."

He opened his eyes, and thought about it one more time..

Hours passed in the Village.. Spyro and Cynder were still reluctant to meet each other, and the word of Sparx's death had ravaged teh inhabitats of the Village.. None of the dragonflies wanted to talk to him.. Some so much, as even tried to avoid him..

And then, after another day of rest, it was time to go back..

Spyro had been waiting to return to Warfang. He wondered what the remaining guardians would say to him, how they would congratulate him..
His parent's worries didn't bother him much from the outside. But in truth, Spyro was as sad as ever about leaving his old home again. These faw days at the Village had made him feel nostalgic, and when it was time for saying goodbyes, he almost burst to tears..

"Well, Spyro.. I think it's time for us to part ways.. Again.." Flash said.

Spyro looked up to his parents, and said..

"I'm still sorry about.. You know, Sparx, and not wisiting you for all these years.." Spyro said, with a broken voice..

"Son, it's okay.. We're all sad about Sparx, but we've alrady told you it's not your fault.." Flash replied.

At that point, Spyro saw his mother looking down to the ground..

"But he was my responsibility!" Spyro said again..

"We know Spyro, but there was no way you could have know what would happen.." Flash said.

"Yeah.. I quess I couldn't.." Spyro thought..

"But anyway!" Nina stated suddenly, "There is something we'd want to tell you Spyro.."

Spyro looked confused, Nina and Flash nodded to each other..

"The reason I was so shocked when I heard the news, was that I had been waiting for you two to come back.. You see.. Few weeks ago, it was your birthday.. Yours and Sparx's.." Nina said and smiled..

"My birthday?.." Spyor said, with his mouth open wide.. "I had already lost the count.." He thought..

"Really!?" Cynder asked,"How old is he?.."

"Sixteen.. " Nina said, and smiled, "All these years, on your every birthday I've waited for you two to come back.. But when you never appeared, I had already lost hope that you'd ever return.. But still, I never stopped hoping that you'd come back for your sixteenth birthday.."

"I don't understand.." Spyro said, shocked by the news," What's so important with this one?.."

"When dragonflies turn sixsteen, they are consicedered adults by the community around them.. And since you and Sparx were born in the same day, that makes you an adult too.." Nina explained.

"So I?.. " Spyro asked..

"You are free to choose your own way for now Spyro.." Flash said, "You are bound to this village and your parents no more, and you are free to go.."

Nina smiled, and said:

"Go now, with our blessing.. My little hero.." Nina said, and gave Spyro a kiss in the cheek.."

Spyro took a few steps back.. And nodded to his parents..

"And never forget that we'll always be as proud of our little dragon as for what he will ever become in the future.." Nina said, smiled, and wiped a tear off her eye..

"Thanks Mom and Dad.. I love you.. Goodbye.." Spyro said, and stepped away from the lights of the village..

As he laid his last look towards the Village, he saw his parents waving goodbye to him and Cynder.. A dark thought took over his mind that this could be the last time he'd ever see them again..
But he was as adult now.. And free to go..

Still somehow, walking down the road that lead them farther and farther away from the Village, Spyro felt hollow inside..

Phew, that was long.. Hope you like it! More in few days!
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#103 Posted: 16:21:03 15/12/2009
Good chapter smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#104 Posted: 17:23:32 15/12/2009
I fee; sorry for him. smilie GREAT CHAPTER!smilie smilie!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#105 Posted: 19:24:50 15/12/2009
good chapter Samius.

Hey Samius do you go to the library. i know a way to get on this site on school property.
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
#106 Posted: 06:20:28 16/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Me too, we have freely useable computers for students in our school..
Well, you can't download stuff, but there's a good reason for that.. smilie

Plus, we don't really have a library on our shcool. But the City Library is just 20 meters away from the school building.. smilie

Edit: BTW I'm on a school computer right now..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:20:52 16/12/2009 by Samius
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6120
#107 Posted: 15:08:39 16/12/2009
What i can say. Probably nothing. too much things buzzing in my head.....like Spyro thought. What now?
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#108 Posted: 15:25:38 16/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Well.. Time will tell, I quess..

But, as I said earlier.. There will always be another beginning.. smilie
#109 Posted: 01:54:18 18/12/2009
Man my school is kind of stingy.

They blocked this site at my shcool and they catagorized it as games 2.
---
#110 Posted: 14:48:40 18/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Haha! smilie

Yeah, there's really lotsa games here!..

I still haven't figured out the details of the next chapter. I'll poast some later..
#111 Posted: 01:16:18 19/12/2009
k. *waits patiently while playing the DS*
---
#112 Posted: 08:09:24 21/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Soz for the wait, Herez morez..

Chapter 9.

Spyro walked along the road quietly, Cynder in front of him.. The moment they had left the village Spyro started to feel like he had left a part of himself behind..

Cynder noticed this, and tried to cheer him up..

"You will see them again.." Cynder said, "Cheer up, the past is past."

"I know, but suddenly I feel so lonely again.." Spyro said, holding his head down..

"Aww.. You're not alone, I'm with you.." Cynder said, and blinked her eyes..

Spyro raised his head, and looked at Cynder..

"Well, shes right.." Spyro thought, "I am not alone.."

"Could we fly?.. I don't like walking very much.." Cynder said.

"Just a minute.." Spyro said, he wanted to stay in the familiar looking surroundings for a moment longer..

Cynder nodded, and turned her head away..
Minutes passed.. For a moment Spyro even forgot where they were supposed to be going..
He didn't mind, his eyes were locked on the black figure that walked in front of him..

Soon, Cynder cut him out of his hibernation..

"Spyro? What are you looking at?.." She asked..

Spyro shook his head and blinked his eyes, he hadn't evan realized that he'd been staring at Cynder's rump for past five minutes..

"Uhh, nothing!.." He replied clumsily, and blushed radically..

Cynder lifted her brow up and laid a pity-filled look on Spyro, who shrunk in her eyes ike a mouse trying to hide..

Then she smiled, giggled in a girly manner, turned her head away and rose to air..

Spyro felt really embarassed, especially because he now realized what he had done..
Spyro rose to his wings and followed Cynder..

The journey continued trough the air, in awkward silence, partly because Spyro was too embarassed to start a conversation.
Cynder had busted him, totally..

After few hours of flight, the towers of Warfang sticked out of the horizon like trees in the desert.

"It won't be long anymore.." Spyro thought..

There you go.. I'll try to update this story, and my art topic, after the christmas..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:10:22 21/12/2009 by Samius
#113 Posted: 08:44:52 21/12/2009
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#114 Posted: 12:01:46 21/12/2009
smilie poor Spyro...
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#115 Posted: 12:23:51 21/12/2009
great chapter.
#116 Posted: 13:23:53 21/12/2009
Great chapter!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#117 Posted: 00:47:51 22/12/2009
Great chapter!Also...when you say he was staring at Cynder's rump does that mean her butt?And did she know what he was staring at?smilie Sorry,I didn't understand that part much.
---
Wait, what?
#118 Posted: 00:50:24 22/12/2009
Neither did I.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#119 Posted: 03:42:13 22/12/2009
Haha! Great chapter. Too bad for spyro. Anyway yeah boyfriend spyro, it means spyro was looking at cynders butt.
---
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#120 Posted: 11:14:54 22/12/2009
nice chapter
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#121 Posted: 12:23:15 22/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: boyfriend spyro
Great chapter!Also...when you say he was staring at Cynder's rump does that mean her butt?And did she know what he was staring at?smilie Sorry,I didn't understand that part much.

Yeh, that's exactly what it means.. smilie

And yeh, it did read there that Cynder "busted Spyro".. She did notice what he was staring at..
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#122 Posted: 23:36:01 22/12/2009
Oh ok.Thanks.Ooo,Spyro got busted smilie
---
Wait, what?
#123 Posted: 11:39:35 23/12/2009
LOL! Awkward....
---
#124 Posted: 18:36:55 23/12/2009
O lal laa....
---
#125 Posted: 08:07:54 25/12/2009
(puts head on table) im kinda bored, this break will prove on your ability of storywriting Samius, i want to see how the holiday effects your skills asa writer (walks off)
---
#126 Posted: 19:10:24 25/12/2009 | Topic Creator
I doesn't effect my skill in any way, I think I've already proven it.. smilie

The majority of my story was written in the middle of the last summer holiday..
#127 Posted: 02:16:25 26/12/2009
oh well its christmas, its different from the summer holidy. it may effects poeple in ways.
---
#128 Posted: 20:09:06 27/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, you're about to see now..

Chapter 10.

With the towers of Warfang already on his sight, Spyro was eagerly awaiting his return to the guardians..

"Cynder.. What do you think Terrador and Cyril will say when we return?" Spyro asked her suddenly..

"I don't know. " Cynder said, "I quess we'll see soon enough.."

"I know, but I'm just so exited!.. Aren't you?.." Spyro said.

"Try to calm down, hotshot.. We'll be there soon.." Cynder replied, and turned her head away..

Spyro closed his eyes, and tried to swallow all his thoughts.. The cold wind felt great rushing towards his body..

After few minutes, when Spyro and Cynder got close enought to the city gates, they were spotted, and welcomed by a few mole guards at the gate..

"Ah, you're both expected, head right to the great hall. The guardians are already there.." One of the moles said.

The two rose back into the air. Spyro felt kinda disappointed. He had hoped more of a warm welcome from everybody..
But, it had only been few days. The word hadn't still gotten around..
Or, so he thought..

"Spyro, Cynder.. You're back!" Cyril shouted, once he saw the two dragons flying to the great hall.

"It's done.." Spyro said pridefully as he stepped closer to Cyril, "Malefor is defeated.."

"I know Spyro.. I too have seen the change on the surroundings.." Cyril said, "Did you see Volteer?.."

"I'm afraid he's dead.. He was posessed by Malefor.." Cynder said without thinking..

"No wonder.." Said Terrador, who had appeared as soon as he had heard Cyrils voice, "I always thought about why he left us.. He was a foolish old dragon, but never a traitor.."

"I had.. Feared that already.." Cyril said, and pushed his head down, "Volteer was already very sick when he left.."

"I also found out, that his sickness was caused by Malefor.." Spyro said

"This is all very confusing.." Cyril said, "How could Malefor have caused his condition?.."

"I.. Don't know.." Spyro said, trying to avoid the subject, "But he is avenged now. Since Malefor is dead.."

"Yes, I quess so.." Cyril said quietly..

"Your squad already returned with the news." Terrador nodded towards Cynder, "Altought not all details were recovered."

Cynder nodded.

"We have already informed the people that Malefor is defeated, and that the plaque is no longer a threat, but we haven't told them anything about you two.." Cyril said.

"What?.. Why haven't you?" Spyro asked. He was surprised to hear this..

"Quite simply.. We didn't think it was the right time.. We have to be careful, even though this is a time of joy for all of us.." Cyril replied..

"There are rumors, of cource.. Spreading all around." Terrador said, "But you can never know if there are more of Malefors cultists hiding among the people.."

"Exactly.. We've been trying to get them under control, just to be sure.." Cyril said..

Suddenly, Cynder turned to Spyro and said:

"Spyro, I'm kinda tired, should we go take some rest?.."

Spyro turned to the guardians..

"Am I needed here?.." He asked..

"No, not right now.. You should go get some rest, think things over a bit.." Cyril said.

Spyro and Cynder turned away, and headed for the chambers..

"They didn't even mention about what I did.." Spyro said angrily..

"Ohh, I can't believe how childish you are sometimes.." Cynder said," Of cource they are grateful to you."

"A thank you could have been better than nothing.." Spyro said..

Herez for ya, more in few days!
#129 Posted: 20:56:34 27/12/2009
smilie....odd thoughts.....
---
#130 Posted: 20:57:41 27/12/2009
that chapter was interesting.
#131 Posted: 21:09:54 27/12/2009
Very interesting chapter smilie
---
smilie
#132 Posted: 22:14:09 27/12/2009
smilie Odd....somethings going on, i see for-shadowing here. But i don't know ware....
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#133 Posted: 10:40:04 28/12/2009
Quote: Cynder 19000
smilie Odd....somethings going on, i see for-shadowing here. But i don't know ware....

Same here...
---
#134 Posted: 13:10:53 28/12/2009 | Topic Creator
CLearly, I hadn't lost my touch.. smilie
#135 Posted: 13:45:01 28/12/2009
No, you havn't...I need to know what happens! I want to see if i was right! Plz continue.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#136 Posted: 14:31:28 28/12/2009 | Topic Creator
What is that "for-shadowing" anyway?..
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#137 Posted: 14:39:25 28/12/2009
nice chapter
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#138 Posted: 14:57:10 28/12/2009
Quote: Samius

Spyro's mood chance too quickly and more....darker if i may say it
---
#139 Posted: 15:03:50 28/12/2009 | Topic Creator
kay..
#140 Posted: 20:07:02 28/12/2009

It's when your hinting on something without saying it. Or when you say somethings going to happen but the main charater, is saying it as it was a option. And to think im younger then you. When im in school and the teachers reading a book to the class, eg. 'Freak the mighty' (there a movie based on it called 'The mighty') Or 'stolen children', witch has TONS of for-shadowing in it. If you were to read one of those books you would find at least 2-5 things of for-shadowing in a chapter. Or have you ever read a book and then read i chapter, and it said something that made you think somethings going to happen later in the book. So that baisiclly covers it.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#141 Posted: 20:35:00 28/12/2009
Quote: deaver88

Spyro's mood chance too quickly and more....darker if i may say it

Thats what i thought..
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#142 Posted: 06:52:50 29/12/2009
i like the story so far more more more!!!!! also my favorite part of chapter nine was when smilie was staring at smilie butt! lol!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:05 29/12/2009 by karen f
#143 Posted: 10:48:29 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: karen f
i like the story so far more more more!!!!! also my favorite part of chapter nine was when smilie was staring at smilie butt! lol!

Be sure to read the The Second Beginning too. This might sound like advertising, but it's the first part of this whole story, and you're going to miss alot if you skip it.
#144 Posted: 16:37:43 01/01/2010
exellent! very interesting. Spyro seems a littl suspicious now.
---
#145 Posted: 14:28:58 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Oky, I promised you more yesterday, so here it is!

Chapter 11.

Spyro woke up after a night of uneasy sleep.. He rolled over and stared at the empty, cold wall for a minute..

"Goddamn Cyril.." He said quietly, and rolled off his bed..

"We didn't think it was the time.." He said, mimicing Cyrils voice..

Spyro threw the curtains aside angrily, and leaned out of the window..
The city was still recovering from the attack of the evil dragons. Majority of the large buildings had collapsed, and were now being rebuilded..
The streets were still a mess, large piles of supplies and citizen's belongings laid on the curbs..
From the air, the city looked very vunerable to any attacks..

"Maybe I'm just overreacting.." Spyro thought, and shook his head.

He wanted to see Cynder, it was already very early, but he decided to do it anyway. He jumped out from the window, and glided on the one next to his. That was Cynder's chamber..

Spyro opened the window as quietly as he could and sneaked in.. Cynder was still lying on her bed, asleep. The room was filled with her scent, that made Spyro feel a bit comfortable..
Cynder shivered in her sleep, when cold air rushed in from the open window. Spyro pushed it close with his tail, and started to walk around Cynder's bed..

Spyro sat next to her, and blowed air to her face to see if she would wake up..

He heard an odd noise behind him, and turned around to see a small flame steadily burining in the fireplace. He knew it hadn't been there when he had walked in..

"Odd, huh.." He heard a voice to say behind his back..

The voice startled Spyro, he turned around again and saw Cynder, with her nose so close it almost touched his..

"Uh, yeah!.. I didn't know.. You were awake.." He said..

"Since when have you started to sneak into my chamber?.." Cynder asked with a relaxed tone..

"Oh, I just wanted to see if.." Spyro said, and tried to come up with some sort of an excuse..

"If I was awake?.." Cynder said..

"Yes, well not exactly, but.." Spyro managed to say, before Cynder put her paw on his mouth..

"Shh.. I know why you're here, and I'm not mad.." She said, and smiled..

"Uhh, you do?.." Spyro said.

"Mmh.. Yes.." Cynder said, and licked Spyro's cheek, "Come on, let's go downstairs."

Spyro and Cynder left the room and proceeded downstairs. Perhaps the guardians were already awake..

Spyro felt ashamed, Cynder had compeletely busted him from an suspicious act..

Again..

More soon! And thanks for the comments so far people!
#146 Posted: 14:53:24 02/01/2010
good chapter but when somebody says a curse word please censor it.
#147 Posted: 14:55:49 02/01/2010
Good chapter indeed
---
#148 Posted: 16:33:20 02/01/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#149 Posted: 17:05:24 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry torok, I swear a lot, so I forget to censor the words sometimes.. smilie
#150 Posted: 17:23:46 02/01/2010
ok... that's alright.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me