Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 19 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#901 Posted: 22:47:57 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 48.

The marble hallways blurred in Spyro's vision. He ran towards the great hall with great haste, if their enemies knew they were already inside the hall he had no time to lose.

Finally, he was greeted by the sight of the gread door that lead into the central hall of the structure. He was certain that was where they were keeping Balak. He transformed himself into an earth boulder and smashed his body against the door, which was crushed open by the force of the blow.

Spyro shook his head and tried to focus his vision. His head was pounding after slamming into the door and he wanted to get clear quickly. From the sounds coming from the hall he could tell there was somebody there.

When Spyro finally got his eyes straight he saw the familiar form of a young, black dragoness before him.

Cynder had already turned her head towards the door when she had heard the sound of the blast. She had a surprised, almost shocked look on her face.

"Cynder!" Spyro exclaimed.

When Spyro got a clear look around himself he immediately noticed Balak. He had been chained to a wall from his wrists, and from the looks of it had been clawed by Cynder pretty badly in her attempt to get information out of the old ape.

"You! I-" Cynder screamed, and took a step towards Spyro. Before she could finish her sentence she heard a sharp crack from behind her.

Balak had ripped himself free from his binds, and was now standing behind Cynder with his fists ready to land a blow.
Cynder quickly leaped away from the old ape, and with the help of her wings glided behind a safe distance.

"Ha! You think your poor chains can hold me? I was just waiting for some backup to arrive!" Balak laughed.

"Are you okay?" Spyro asked Balak quickly, who nodded in a response. The two turned their focus back on Cynder.

"I figured you'd show up to help your new friend!" Cynder screamed at Spyro.

"What's gotten into you Cynder!?" Spyro shouted back at her, "You're not being yourself!"

"Are you starting to judge me now?!" Cynder replied with a furious tone, "First you betray me with that little dragoness and then you join up with rogues like this! Cyril was right about you!"

"Cyril!? What has he said about me!?" Spyro cursed.

"The truth!" Cynder shouted.

"What truth?" Spyro replied.

"That I shouldn't have trusted you!" Cynder screamed out.

At the same moment Mirra appeared on the shattered doorway, carrying Ember, who had been badly hurt by Flame.

Cynder stared at the cheetah for a while with a worried look on her face, then shouted: "Who are you!? Where is Flame!?"

"I'm not the only one who found new friends it would seem." Spyro replied to Cynder with an insulting tone.

Cynder glared at him with murderous eyes.

"Your young friend is alive. Don't send innocent people to do your dirty work the next time." Mirra replied, and stepped inside the hall.

Cynder looked around her hastily. She was grossly overnumbered and had no way she could fight the three heroes alone. Instead she twisted her body with an angered scream, used her powers to turn to shadows and glided away from the spot silently.
Spyro felt anger building up inside him. He had come here to talk things over, but now instead he wanted to get even with Cynder after what she had done to his friends. He tried his best to swallow his mixed feelings of futility and fury.

"We should leave!" Balak shouted suddenly.

"Agreed." Mirra replied, "The way back is blocked, let's go through the front gate and make a run for it. Let's hope none of the guardians get in our way."

Spyro nodded. In a way he was glad that he didn't have to fight his old friend, but he was sure this wasn't the last he would see of Cynder..

---

I hate not really being able to write a chapter that would somehow answer all the questions you might have. Right now the story is being really full of unknowns, and I feel like the quality of the chapters is deteriorating because of it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:48:41 05/07/2012 by Samius
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#902 Posted: 00:54:05 06/07/2012
It's okay, your story is the best, Samius... Keep it up!
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#903 Posted: 01:05:11 06/07/2012
Yeah, keep it up, me and Denragon will always wait you...
#904 Posted: 07:14:33 06/07/2012
Not only me and Youla... soulister, torok, deaver88, levi, and the other readers will wait your next chapter, Samius...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#905 Posted: 08:28:35 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Denragon
Not only me and Youla... soulister, torok, deaver88, levi, and the other readers will wait your next chapter, Samius...

They haven't been commenting in a while. I dunno if those guys are stil reading.
#906 Posted: 11:07:55 06/07/2012
Ouch...don't lose hope, they just like you. Not commenting but still reading smilie
#907 Posted: 11:58:05 06/07/2012
Yeah... Maybe they're still reading your story... You have to continue this story, okay?
---
#908 Posted: 13:26:41 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Don't worry guys, I won't stop writing this fanfic, but I don't think people who haven't commented my story in years are still keeping up with it. Especially since few of them aren't even using the forum anymore.
#909 Posted: 16:36:45 06/07/2012
Ouchy...that hurt a little...
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#910 Posted: 16:52:10 06/07/2012
wow well samius your storys are epic but please tell me at some point cynder and spyro get back togther and cyril and ember get the ^&&% kicked out of them
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6120
#911 Posted: 20:14:27 06/07/2012
Quote: Samius
Don't worry guys, I won't stop writing this fanfic, but I don't think people who haven't commented my story in years are still keeping up with it. Especially since few of them aren't even using the forum anymore.

To be honest, i don't always comment after i read a new chapter but i still hope they keep coming. I only check Darkspyro because of this story
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#912 Posted: 00:25:53 07/07/2012
Now, you know that we still like to read your story, Samius, but we not always commented on your story, because there's nothing wrong about your story...
So, don't worry if only some readers commented on your story, okay?
---
#913 Posted: 06:05:32 07/07/2012
See...told you...
You're the best, I don't find any error in this story, so we don't do comment, just enjoying...
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#914 Posted: 15:02:42 10/07/2012
Agreed. Not everyone comments every time
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
#915 Posted: 19:37:27 27/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm back home for a while now, I'll try to add more to this story tomorrow. Today I just want to take it easy.
#916 Posted: 19:39:58 27/07/2012
nice.
---
#917 Posted: 02:25:56 28/07/2012
How long before you go again?
#918 Posted: 05:02:39 28/07/2012
Don't forget to send me PM again when you back, okay?
---
#919 Posted: 05:52:42 28/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Youla
How long before you go again?

I'll be going back next monday, but I'll be able to come back home after the next three days.
#920 Posted: 09:24:04 28/07/2012
so it will be Thursday...
#921 Posted: 09:34:11 28/07/2012 | Topic Creator
No, the next friday at about 21:30.
#922 Posted: 10:57:54 28/07/2012
Doesn't leave much different...compared to how much we wait you...
#923 Posted: 13:13:01 28/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I know I don't update this story often, but I also have other things to do and I can't always put this fanfic first.
#924 Posted: 14:26:47 28/07/2012
Well.... At least you can update your story... It's enough... Glad to see Samius (my senior) back...
Lolz~ smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:00 29/07/2012 by Denragon
#925 Posted: 05:27:21 29/07/2012
You know old saying...
Never forget the one make you succeed...
#926 Posted: 05:54:26 29/07/2012
Yup... Now, let's wait until Samius post his story...
---
#927 Posted: 15:06:54 29/07/2012
....................................................................* silence waiting for more super epic story which should be published into a book by an awesome writer you should be an author*..........................................................
#928 Posted: 23:21:33 29/07/2012
Still no sign from Samius...
---
#929 Posted: 09:19:08 30/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 49.

Spyro, Mirra and Balak jogged hastily towards the main gate of the great hall. They had not encountered any resistance on their way, but were sure that they were chased by a large group of soldiers. Spyro wanted to get out of Warfang as fast as he could to clear his head and get a hold of the recent events that had left him confused and angry.

When they reached the gate Balak pushed it open with a loud creak, and the three started to make their way to the front gate of the city. It was bound to be guarded by moles, but Mirra and Balak couldn't fly over the wall like Spyro could, so they had no alternate way of escape.

The streets of Warfang were still as silent as the surrounding night, though now the three heroes could clearly make out movement far on the walls.

"Are you two sure about this?!" Spyro asked Mirra and Balak.

"Yes, the gate is the only way out!" Mirra replied.

"I've had enough of this place! I'm getting out of here even if it costs the life of a few moles!" Balak shouted in anger.

Spyro hoped they could walk away without injuring anyone, but as the three reached the gate this hope was nearly crushed when they ran into Terrador, who had apparently been waiting for them there. He was accompanied by dozens of mole footsoldiers.

Terrador slowly approached Spyro and took a look at the three heroes, showing a slightly disgusted sneer on his face when his face turned to Balak, and a curious lift of his eyebrow when he saw Mirra carrying the unconscious body of Ember.

"Spyro.. I'm not entirely sure what's going on." Terrador said.

"I'm not sure if I am either." Spyro replied and kept his eyes on Terrador, ready to move in case he needed to fight or flee.

"What are you doing here?" Terrador asked Spyro.

Spyro thought about his answer for a moment, then opened his mouth: "I came here to meet Cynder, but suddenly we're treated like enemies and my friends are being caught and interrogated. I'm guessing you know more than I do.."

"I'm not the one behind this, if that's what you're saying." Terrador said.

"That's a lie! You're the one who controls the troops around here!" Balak shouted.

"Keep quiet, ape. Let's not do anything we'll regret." Terrador replied with a sneer, and turned to Spyro, "I'm not your enemy. I still remember what you've done for us, and I'm not so quick to discard my trust in you. Even if you're moving around in this kind of company.."

"I don't understand. You all talk to me like I knew what was going on, but nobody has told me anything." Spyro said and shook his head in disbelief, "Is this just a misunderstanding?"

Terrador looked towards the great mountain rising just north of Warfang, and started to talk: "For the sake of this peace I hope it is, but we have no time to talk about it now. My men will let you through the gate but you shouldn't return here until things have calmed down. Stay within the vicinity of the city, I'll send you a message as soon as I can.."

Spyro nodded in response, and looked at Mirra who nodded back at him in agreement.

"I know you wan't answers, and I promise I'll tell you everything I know later. Just don't make any hasty conclusions until then." Terrador said and gave an order to his men to open the gate, "And take her with you, she's better of with you than she is in here." Terrador nodded towards Ember.

The three heroes marched through the gate, leaving the majestic city of Warfang behind them. Spyro was more confused now than ever, but he was glad to see not everybody had turned against him.

"That was odd." Mirra said, "Something big must be going on inside Warfang for a guardian to act that worried."

"I know, I wonder what it was all about.." Spyro said, "That young dragon, Flame. He said something about me being evil."

"Hey you two, snap out of it! We have to get this girl back on her feet before she dies right in our hands." Balak grunted loudly.

"You're right, she doesn't look like she can hang on much longer." Mirra said.

The three heroes started to scout the landscape to find means to cure Ember's wounds. An exposed cliff revealed a small cluster of crystals that they used to stabilise her condition. Now all they could do was to reunite with Balak's men, and wait for Terrador's word.

---

Sorry this took me so long, but I had a lot of stuff to do this weekend. I've also had a huge headache for a while now which made writing this story a lot harder.

I'll try to add more in the following weekends.
#930 Posted: 11:04:49 30/07/2012
Yay! Another chapter! Thanks Samius...
---
#931 Posted: 09:23:39 31/07/2012
That's the sign...an super sign...
And...mind if next time you online fix this?
Quote:
"I know you wan't answers..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:29:40 31/07/2012 by Youla
#932 Posted: 15:59:53 31/07/2012
This.....is......SPAAAAA just kidding this is epic
#933 Posted: 08:48:44 01/08/2012
SPAAAAArta...
It is... very sparta way...nice...
--------------smiliesmilie^--------
------------no offense--------
#934 Posted: 09:29:33 06/08/2012
cool! This is great
---
#935 Posted: 17:06:47 11/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll try to write a new chapter this weekend. You don't have to wait for long anymore.
#936 Posted: 01:23:17 12/08/2012
Yeah, that suppose to...
#937 Posted: 19:11:20 12/08/2012
I am still a bit suprised how some characters aren't so suprised about Spyro's eye, Even Cynder didn't but i gues it is because she was the one who caused it after all
---
#938 Posted: 02:43:04 13/08/2012
We'll wait for that, Samius...
---
#939 Posted: 07:30:03 13/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
I am still a bit suprised how some characters aren't so suprised about Spyro's eye, Even Cynder didn't but i gues it is because she was the one who caused it after all

Yes, as I said the last few chapters have been really hectic. I haven't had time to focus on them a lot.

When this fanfic series is over I'm probably going to write a remastered version of it, correcting all these little flaws.

I'll try to add the next chapter in the following hours BTW.
#940 Posted: 10:55:09 13/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 50.

Spyro, Mirra and Balak had set up a camp on the forested cliffs surrounding Warfang. Balak's soldiers were keeping watch, allowing the others a moment of rest.
While Mirra and Balak were sleeping soundly, Spyro remained restless. Thoughts of the past hours filled his mind and took away what little feeling of relaxation he had.

Spyro looked at Ember, who was now asleep. He was glad to see her feeling well after what had happened to her, but didn't quite know whether he should be mad to her or not.

He remembered the conversation between Ember and Cyril he had witnessed days ago.

"How could everything change so fast?.." Spyro though.

He got up from the ground, and decided to go for a walk in the woods. He didn't get far before he heard quiet rustling behind him.

"Where are you going?" A female voice said, which Spyro immediately regonized as Ember.

"I can't sleep, I'm going for a walk." Spyro replied to her bluntly.

"Let me come with you. We haven't talked in ages." Ember insisted.

Spyro thought about it a little, but then decided there was no harm in talking. He nodded to Ember in response.

The two walked deeper into the woods, careful not to get lost. They spent minutes in silence before Ember opened her mouth.

"You know, about when happened.." Ember said.

"Go ahead." Spyro replied.

"Uh.. I'm sorry. It was my fault things between you and Cynder got torn up, and.. Your face as well." Ember said, clearly trying to make a joke to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, it was." Spyro said bluntly.

"So.. I understand if you don't want to forgive me, but I really didn't mean anything like that to happen. I do care about you still." Ember replied.

"Then would you care enough to explain me what was that deal between you and Cyril all about?" Spyro asked.

"Uh, wh-what deal?.." Ember stuttered.

"You know what I mean. I saw you to arguing in the great hall after Cynder attacked me." Spyro replied, stopping on his tracks.

"Yeah, uh.. That was.." Ember said weakly.

Spyro lifted his brow in disbelief, showing an annoyed look on his face.

Ember looked at Spyro, and felt a tingle of quilt run up her spine.

"Okay, I admid. My father works for the great council, that's how I got in touch with Cyril after you saved me from that burning building." Ember explained.

"And?.." Spyro replied.

"And.. He asked me to try to separate you from Cynder. He knew I liked you, so he figured I'd be up for it if I could have my chance with you." Ember said, with her eyes on the ground.

"I don't get it." Spyro said with an annoyed tone, "Why would he ask you to do something like that?"

"He didn't tell me, but I figured a guardian wouldn't ask me to do something like that without a good reason." Ember said.

"You're impossible." Spyro sighed, and turned away from Ember.

Ember took a step towards him.

"I.. I did think about you.. After you left the city. I've been feeling really guilty about what happened."

"I'm sure you have." Spyro replied.

"You have to believe me!" Ember shouted suddenly.

Spyro turned back to her, partly from surprise. He took a deep breath.

"I do believe you, but it's not going to change anything now. Just give me some time to find some answers." He said, and walked off.

Ember sat on the ground and watched Spyro return to the camp alone. She turned her head to the starry sky and sighed. She felt lonely and confused.

"I wonder if this is what Spyro feels like?.." She thought.

---

There you go. I'll be gone for two weeks starting from today, I'll post another chapter then.
#941 Posted: 13:20:00 13/08/2012
Oh, sure...anytime...
Reading your story grant me another step to my perfection...
THANKS...
#942 Posted: 17:11:51 13/08/2012
this is the best story that has ever been writen about spyro
#943 Posted: 09:09:30 14/08/2012
It is, it already been 3 books...
#944 Posted: 13:43:41 14/08/2012
This is epic! I really like this.
---
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#945 Posted: 11:30:28 15/08/2012
Just wanted to say, that even though I've been gone for ages, I still read this fanfic. I quoteth dark spyro 1: This is the best story that has ever been written about Spyro!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#946 Posted: 13:42:20 15/08/2012
Yes it is...indeed...
#947 Posted: 17:28:39 17/08/2012
awesome i was quoted by someone GO SAMIUS
#948 Posted: 11:17:49 18/08/2012
Nice! Wew... Finally, I'm online again!
---
#949 Posted: 02:47:44 19/08/2012
Yeah you online... Then what?
#950 Posted: 19:35:54 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
What the hell? I remember posting a message here two weeks back. I was wondering why this topic hadn't been upped at all.

Well, in the case you've completely been left in the shadows, I was really busy two weeks back, so I couldn't post a chapter.

I'll try to get one posted tomorrow, so you'll have to wait no longer.
First | Previous | Page 19 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me