darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > What dragon would you like to create for TLoS 3 if you could?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What dragon would you like to create for TLoS 3 if you could? [CLOSED]
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#51 Posted: 19:28:13 04/11/2007
Really? Who would that be?
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#52 Posted: 03:06:53 05/11/2007
Ishmael... I made him in the "Spyro Characters" topic. He'd be a dragon that the Dark Master corrupted, and told him to lay siege to Avalar. Ultimately, he rebuilds Gaul's staff, and Spyro has to face the Ice Dragon in battle.

When he wins, Ishmael blasts Spyro with the staff, sapping his magic. He collapses and Cynder fights him. The catch is, he uses Spyro's breath/magic attacks.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Last edited at 03:07:46 05/11/2007 by HIR
SpyroRox Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#53 Posted: 02:45:25 22/11/2007
I'd create one that is called Anamora... Don't ask why, coz I don't even know!!! It would be a Light dragon, and could use moon breath.

*EDIT* I've actually created a dragon already at school when I got bored in our Sex ed. lesson. He is also called Anamora but he's a white coloured dragon, and master of Camoflage. I could upload him if I knew how to...Then I could enter him in a competition!!!
---
Holy heckballs it's been a while ww ///
dATumblr
Last edited at 09:28:11 28/11/2007 by SpyroRox
Cynder_Star Red Sparx Gems: 46
#54 Posted: 02:54:15 22/11/2007
I'd probably create a sister of Cynder's. She may have never known about her and she finally meets her. She wouldn't know that Cynder was actually her sister until later when the Dark Master tells her that Cynder is related to her.

And... Oh yeah!I'd call her Anecai!... or something like that...
---
I can't wait for the next Spyro game! smilie smilie smilie smilie Yay! Random Smilies!
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#55 Posted: 07:30:07 22/11/2007
I detest fancharacters. No exceptions. But if I had to... I'd create an ice dragon named Orin. He wouldn't have any special abilities, just knowing how to use ice breath, as his people do. Only, he was from the same clutch of eggs as Spyro and Cynder. One of the apes accidentally pocketed the egg without realising, and when they got back to wherever they're from [the Mountain of Malefor?] the egg hatched, and they were shocked. Gaul decided that it wouldn't hurt to have more than one dragon under his control. But Orin is a doof. He's clumsy, fumbles over his words, and isn't that strong.

Orin's actually an existing character of mine. He's just the only one that fits the universe. xD
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#56 Posted: 14:05:00 22/11/2007
mine would be Keeara, the most powerful earth dragon alive, said to get her powers from the first earth dragon.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
SpyroRox Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#57 Posted: 01:15:03 23/11/2007
Gah, I HATE the school computers they ALWAYS double post stuff and hardly come up with what I wrote...
---
Holy heckballs it's been a while ww ///
dATumblr
Last edited at 11:15:12 23/11/2007 by SpyroRox
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me