Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Weird RR couples [CLOSED]
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#101 Posted: 22:52:51 29/12/2007
I can't make visual art to save my life, but I love to look at. I can observe a single picture for minutes to hours. As for getting the pictures, umm, would e-mail be sufficient or should I try something else?
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#102 Posted: 04:45:54 30/12/2007
IDK. It's your choice.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#103 Posted: 10:46:03 30/12/2007
I could e-mail them to you, sure. Just send me an e-mail to confiscatedretina(AT)gmail.com and let me know which pieces you can't see. smilie
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#104 Posted: 00:26:05 31/12/2007
Do you have any more pics that you can post, Razz? I LOVE how you draw your pics!
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#105 Posted: 13:53:58 31/12/2007
You want me to e-mail you a list of pictures I can't view, is that right? Spyro specific or not? Shall I give you my e-mail address and if so, where (here or in e-mail)?
---
Last edited at 13:57:49 31/12/2007 by Twilight
#106 Posted: 20:52:37 31/12/2007
If you can send me an e-mail with a list of any of the work you want to see but can't, that would be best. smilie

As for new pictures...I've got this one pertaining to Spyro/Elora.
Wedding

And here's some fan art folks have done of Spyro and Elora's children, Pyrus and Pylora (who was created by Rainy; she's helping me write the story).
Teen Pyrus study by Rainy
Sexy teen Pyrus by Rainy
Elora and Pyrus by Pip
Pyrus by Dark Saphira
Pyrus and Pylora by Rainy

Here's more art of the kids by me.
Older Pylora attempt
Older Pyrus doodle

And here's where it gets really weird. Rainy and I figured out one more child for Elora, a daughter named Cinerea.
Cinerea by me
Cinerea by Rainy

But Cinerea's father isn't Spyro (no, Elora wasn't cheating on him; it's kind of complicated). She's the daughter of Cynder and Elora. smilie
Cinder, Elora and Cinerea's egg (beware, girls kissing ahead!)

And now that you've seen all that, have an Elora doodle for a treat. smilie
Elora pen drawing

I've got a mighty heap of Spyro art in my gallery. All of it is archived in a journal entry on my main gallery page if you want to see it.
#107 Posted: 02:12:57 01/01/2008
I love those pictures. I find the EloraxCynder one/s particulary interestin. Many people would call that perverted, but I find myself thinking of a beautiful and moving expression of love (yes I am a gay rights supporter in real life and in fiction). How did a female make another female pregnant? I'm guessing magic ritual or something. Ahem, anyways, I'm working on a list right now, I'll make the e-mail simple and direct.
---
Last edited at 10:33:29 02/01/2008 by Twilight
#108 Posted: 15:44:37 02/01/2008
I can't say as I agree with most gay people's choices, but I support their right to do as they please. Also, I've known too many nice gay people to think of it as all that perverted. Our culture needs to ease up on some of it's stereotypes.

As for Cynder and Elora having their own daughter... It all revolves around the Theory of Dragon Reproduction As Implied by the Insomniac Trilogy(tm). smilie Dragons don't have reproductive organs (though, technically, Cynder does since she's from a different universe). Eggs are created by magic in a location only the fairies know about. During the Year of the Dragon, fairies bring eggs to those dragons who have formed strong emotional attachments (not always romantic) and who would make good parents. This is how Elora and Spyro got their twins (which surprised them) and how Elora and Cynder got their daughter (which surprised everyone smilie).

E-mail has been recieved and I shall send you the art as soon as I can!
#109 Posted: 16:29:43 02/01/2008
Kool and kool. I love cultural variety in all its forms. Another long winded yet acceptably ingnorable personal note follows. Skip it if wish.

However I've never liked Inso's explaination of draconic reproduction though, even when I was 9 yrs old (I've known "the truth" since I was five or possibly younger) mainly 'cause it confused me more than the true nature of things. Ah, but I find the simple kiss can show more love and passion than any other touch. Or can be as empty and meaningless as the spacial void. This I have long acknowledged. I hold a deep respect for those who can show depth in art that depicts this action. A picture that is felt as much as it is seen is so, indescribable.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the art, thanks and I apologise for the bluntness of the e-mail.
---
Last edited at 16:34:47 02/01/2008 by Twilight
#110 Posted: 17:54:35 02/01/2008
No need to apologize for the blunt e-mail. smilie It kept from being too distracted. smilie

I like the way Insomniac implies the workings of dragonkind mostly because I'm tired of the way we reproduce being the only way that's ever explored in fictional universes. It's a breath of fresh air to me any time someone implies that babies of different species are made differently than ours are. I try to make this the rule in any story I write that calls for it (to the extent that I've created a race with no gender smilie).
#111 Posted: 18:18:30 02/01/2008
A-Sexual reproduction is acceptable to me such as, umm, splitting into two or more organisms from the original (I can't remember the technical term for it). I don't know why I don't like the fairy thing but I just don't. I am still trying to find the exact reason but I think it might be because I find it uninteresting. I am intolerably pseudo-logical when it comes to such matters. Somehow anything that renders romance as an illogical sensation is boring or even sad to me.
---
#112 Posted: 00:35:25 04/01/2008
That's understandable. smilie I really just like to have fun with systems of magic when they're presented to me and twist them as far as they'll go. smilie
#113 Posted: 03:02:58 05/01/2008
Okay. Thanks for the pics Razz, I love them.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me