Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sequel? [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 14:03:55 21/03/2009 | Topic Creator
I haven't finished by game yet of SL, I still need the last round-thingy to get into the Sorcerer's castle.

But I have heard that (I could be wrong) this game had a cliffhanger? If they did, I think there should a be a sequel to this game. IMO, great for long trips/car rides. I think the sequel should also work more on the controls too with more of the touch-screen.

Example:

Ice-breath. I think it would be nice if we chould switch between fire/ice at times. Holding down Y and X together at long times make my fingers a bit tired. XP
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#2 Posted: 21:27:27 06/04/2009
yes it did have a cliff hanger, maybe serria will make another one
---
This old place has changed too much
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#3 Posted: 02:18:35 07/04/2009
Unlike most I also find this game very good for the DS despite some gameplay problems. I can't actually remember how the game ended but I guess since this LOS series is going hollywood then there's little chance of this Spyro returning. Which is a shame. I liked the Hero era best, it's still Spyro but it had a darker feel to it (not too dark though, which was good).
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 23:15:20 22/03/2010
At the end it said the sorccer would return and next time they will be ready for him.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#5 Posted: 17:49:00 26/04/2010
isnt SL a sequal to AHT cause inAHT red the evil dragon is trying to get rid of spyro and in SL the professor said something about red escaping his lab and in the end of AHT i remember that red was held in the lab so it realy makes me wonder if AHT and SL are in the same boat and if they are it would be kinda weird to me that a ds game is a sequal to a ps game.....anyone know about that?
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#6 Posted: 18:05:57 26/04/2010
Quote: spyro16
isnt SL a sequal to AHT cause inAHT red the evil dragon is trying to get rid of spyro and in SL the professor said something about red escaping his lab and in the end of AHT i remember that red was held in the lab so it realy makes me wonder if AHT and SL are in the same boat and if they are it would be kinda weird to me that a ds game is a sequal to a ps game.....anyone know about that?

Thats true, SL is a sequel to A Hero's Tail.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me