Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 271 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#13501 Posted: 17:27:42 31/03/2021
Welcome back! Haven't seen you here in quite a bit.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#13502 Posted: 19:06:48 08/04/2021
haha I said I was gonna leave but I guess not; stuck doing minimal activity while I fight that chronic illness @w@
#13503 Posted: 20:25:58 08/04/2021
Well, no harm in hanging around. ^_^ Hope everything is okay.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#13504 Posted: 22:01:56 08/04/2021
It's better than it was! New doctor put me on better meds and hopefully they do their job. Waiting on some more lab tests to come back before she goes ahead and gives me the rest. They think they have an idea of what's wrong, but they gotta be sure because the meds they wanna put me on are a bit heavy.

Other than being a bit ill from what I have now (which should settle in a week or two; they're on the heavier side of the type they are as well), everything's starting to even out with that experience I had here awhile back! HRT is also going pretty well with the three months I've had so far, so I'm super grateful for that. My immune system is a little low functioning, so I thought it wouldn't really take as well as it has so far.

Thank you for the concern, I really appreciate it. ❤
malefor64 Blue Sparx Gems: 773
#13505 Posted: 16:16:06 11/04/2021
I think I'm back now. I've figured some stuff out and I want to right my wrongs.
---
Monke
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1717
#13506 Posted: 18:24:17 11/04/2021
Hey everyone, it's me, spyro fan 8/AestheticDragon/Gharlant/Eighwek.

I've been thinking a lot about the things that happened and all the trouble I've caused, not just here but everywhere online and in my personal life, and I've made peace with the fact that no matter how much I say I've changed and apologize, I can never go back and change the things I've done. It was selfish of me to expect things to go back to normal and I've actually been feeling a lot better since I learned to accept that things are done and not try to hold onto the past anymore. I've lost countless friends since my last episode and I'm actually still being punished for something I did last June. I thought I could just ignore it and it would go away but I have to face the consequences that I've earned for myself and that's been the hardest part of all of this. I didn't want to admit I have a problem but I do. I know I attempted to manipulate many of you, even those who were my friends, and there's simply no excuse for that. You guys are not therapists and you shouldn't have to deal with my emotional abuse.

I'm not here to try and rekindle any long-lost relationships I've destroyed. I'm not opposed to it but I've lost my right to try and fix things. I'm just moving on. I'm here because I still love Spyro and more importantly I love the people I've met that I somehow haven't pushed away yet. I want to stay here and talk to those people. I know many of those who I've hurt have left the website, so they don't have to deal with me anymore obviously, but for those of you who are still here I'm honestly very deeply sorry for what I've done. I messed up, but even more than that I purposely antagonized most of you and did what I could to make your time here as miserable as possible. Many people were able to move on from those times easily but others weren't and I ruined a lot of good memories for you. I'm sorry.

I don't want to keep dwelling on this, I will remember the past but I won't keep bringing it up. I just wanted to apologize for any excuses I've made in the past, yeah I was sick but I shouldn't have put that on you guys. I had access to mental health care and I chose to not use it, so my continued downward spiral was a result of my own actions. Even as I try to look at this as objectively as possible, I can't find anybody to blame except myself. And I should've admitted that a lot sooner. It really hurts knowing that I caused this, but at least I deserve that pain, unlike the many people who I hurt who did absolutely nothing wrong and were subjected to my frustrating cycle of toxic behavior.

I also wanted to mention what I've been up to in the time that I've been gone. I haven't done anything bad like before, but I've still been facing the consequences of things that happened as early as last June. Many of you know my wife and best friend had enough of me and left, but even those people who I maintained friendships with have slowly drifted away from me, even as I took the steps to get proper help for my behavior. They said even though I'm not doing anything wrong at the moment, their image of me has changed and they have no guarantee that I won't turn on them again. So they eventually just left.. it took me too long to realize that my actions from nearly a year ago have lasting consequences. I can no longer use the excuse "I've changed, I'm not like that anymore" because that doesn't change the fact that I did what I did and I have to take responsibility for it or else nothing will change.

In addition to that, I also had legal action threatened against me multiple times and that really scared me because I have people irl that are dependent on me at the moment and if I ruin my life they will be negatively affected too. My actions were selfish and although I could bear the punishment it wouldn't be fair for the people that still trust me to have to go through that. It also wouldn't make me any better than the people in my life who came before me who I said I'd never turn out like. I guess I'm more like them than I thought.

Anyway, I encourage anybody who has anything to say to me regarding this to please PM me. If you're someone I know I've hurt you don't have to worry about me reaching out to you, I understand that taking responsibility for my actions includes admitting it was my fault and moving on and getting the help I've always said I needed. I'll still be around but I'm going to continue getting help and part of that may include spending less time online, but maybe that's for the best. I still have problems but I'm acknowledging that and removing myself from situations that I might make worse. I'm optimistic about the progress I've made so far but I'm not naive enough to think I'm even remotely close to being done. Maybe it'll be a lifelong process, I'm not sure, but I do plan to stick with it and continue trying to cope with this problem of mine.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#13507 Posted: 21:31:22 11/04/2021
Quote: Strawberry15

In addition to that, I also had legal action threatened against me multiple times and that really scared me because I have people irl that are dependent on me at the moment and if I ruin my life they will be negatively affected too. My actions were selfish and although I could bear the punishment it wouldn't be fair for the people that still trust me to have to go through that. It also wouldn't make me any better than the people in my life who came before me who I said I'd never turn out like. I guess I'm more like them than I thought.

I think you probably have bigger concerns than this community, then.
Immy Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#13508 Posted: 22:57:00 11/04/2021
Quote: Strawberry15

I've been thinking a lot about the things that happened and all the trouble I've caused, not just here but everywhere online and in my personal life, and I've made peace with the fact that no matter how much I say I've changed and apologize, I can never go back and change the things I've done. It was selfish of me to expect things to go back to normal and I've actually been feeling a lot better since I learned to accept that things are done and not try to hold onto the past anymore. I've lost countless friends since my last episode and I'm actually still being punished for something I did last June. I thought I could just ignore it and it would go away but I have to face the consequences that I've earned for myself and that's been the hardest part of all of this. I didn't want to admit I have a problem but I do. I know I attempted to manipulate many of you, even those who were my friends, and there's simply no excuse for that. You guys are not therapists and you shouldn't have to deal with my emotional abuse.

I'm not here to try and rekindle any long-lost relationships I've destroyed. I'm not opposed to it but I've lost my right to try and fix things. I'm just moving on. I'm here because I still love Spyro and more importantly I love the people I've met that I somehow haven't pushed away yet. I want to stay here and talk to those people. I know many of those who I've hurt have left the website, so they don't have to deal with me anymore obviously, but for those of you who are still here I'm honestly very deeply sorry for what I've done. I messed up, but even more than that I purposely antagonized most of you and did what I could to make your time here as miserable as possible. Many people were able to move on from those times easily but others weren't and I ruined a lot of good memories for you. I'm sorry.

I don't want to keep dwelling on this, I will remember the past but I won't keep bringing it up. I just wanted to apologize for any excuses I've made in the past, yeah I was sick but I shouldn't have put that on you guys. I had access to mental health care and I chose to not use it, so my continued downward spiral was a result of my own actions. Even as I try to look at this as objectively as possible, I can't find anybody to blame except myself. And I should've admitted that a lot sooner. It really hurts knowing that I caused this, but at least I deserve that pain, unlike the many people who I hurt who did absolutely nothing wrong and were subjected to my frustrating cycle of toxic behavior.

I also wanted to mention what I've been up to in the time that I've been gone. I haven't done anything bad like before, but I've still been facing the consequences of things that happened as early as last June. Many of you know my wife and best friend had enough of me and left, but even those people who I maintained friendships with have slowly drifted away from me, even as I took the steps to get proper help for my behavior. They said even though I'm not doing anything wrong at the moment, their image of me has changed and they have no guarantee that I won't turn on them again. So they eventually just left.. it took me too long to realize that my actions from nearly a year ago have lasting consequences. I can no longer use the excuse "I've changed, I'm not like that anymore" because that doesn't change the fact that I did what I did and I have to take responsibility for it or else nothing will change.

Anyway, I encourage anybody who has anything to say to me regarding this to please PM me. If you're someone I know I've hurt you don't have to worry about me reaching out to you, I understand that taking responsibility for my actions includes admitting it was my fault and moving on and getting the help I've always said I needed. I'll still be around but I'm going to continue getting help and part of that may include spending less time online, but maybe that's for the best. I still have problems but I'm acknowledging that and removing myself from situations that I might make worse. I'm optimistic about the progress I've made so far but I'm not naive enough to think I'm even remotely close to being done. Maybe it'll be a lifelong process, I'm not sure, but I do plan to stick with it and continue trying to cope with this problem of mine.

get off the site, find a shrink, get some help. seriously bro
#13509 Posted: 23:20:58 11/04/2021
Thanks for the advice but I'm already doing that. I have friends I want to talk to on the website and the legal issue has been resolved and was a huge catalyst for me actually getting a doctor to help me. Trust me I feel horrible about myself and that's why I have been getting help.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:38 11/04/2021 by Strawberry15
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#13510 Posted: 23:41:02 11/04/2021
Are you getting therapy now
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#13511 Posted: 02:44:26 12/04/2021
My doctors and I made the decision with my partner to go to a psychiatrist, maybe in the future I'll have a therapist in addition but this is what they're doing right now
YoungJest Red Sparx Gems: 48
#13512 Posted: 20:00:22 18/04/2021
Yo its been a lil minute since i been on here, fond memories, i dont see anyone i recognize so far. I had to make a new account forgot my password but if anyone remembers an account called 'slambamwam', that was me hit me up. Im glad to see its still active
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#13513 Posted: 17:04:02 28/04/2021
not really returning but just posting an update on my life

Friday is my last day at work, i gave my two weeks because i will be moving in with my girlfriend in june! it's been hard waiting, actually we met on reddit in december and went to disney together in february and started dating and now we're gonna live together in a new state while she goes to medical school, nevermind that the city we'll live in will be one of the highest in crime in america and the state is republican af but im hoping ill be able to get a job within walking or bussing distance and i can make some nice friends.

I've been wanting to get a band together, been writing a lot of songs lately, actually if youre a girl and can sing hmu maybe you can help me out with my new song lol, but anyways,

i actually am happy for once, for years ive been so lonely and miserable and thought id never meet anyone or move out or be happy but a chance encounter changed that, so dont give up just cuz things arent going your way, good things may be around the corner
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#13514 Posted: 20:58:58 28/04/2021
That's very nice to hear, Grizzle! Best of luck with the band plans.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#13515 Posted: 07:00:53 04/05/2021
mini update because why not
anyways ive been diving into game creation and trying to find a new job and wanted to focus on those, hence why i left the discord
anyways im working on acceptance of the self and self confidence as well. it’s been a little taxing, but i think im better for it. i came out to a lot of people and lost an unfortunate amount of people for it. it doesnt matter though because there’s plenty of people who actually care about me that have my back, and are helping me be more confident and unapologetically myself. i still have a lot of work to do but, well, that’s the point.

anyways, ill see you guys in like 4 months when i decide i wanna post again
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13516 Posted: 10:47:48 04/05/2021
Quote: Vespi
mini update because why not
anyways ive been diving into game creation and trying to find a new job and wanted to focus on those, hence why i left the discord
anyways im working on acceptance of the self and self confidence as well. it’s been a little taxing, but i think im better for it. i came out to a lot of people and lost an unfortunate amount of people for it. it doesnt matter though because there’s plenty of people who actually care about me that have my back, and are helping me be more confident and unapologetically myself. i still have a lot of work to do but, well, that’s the point.

anyways, ill see you guys in like 4 months when i decide i wanna post again

Happy to see you've positively grown during your absence! I was actually going to PM you to talk to you more!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13517 Posted: 11:56:50 04/05/2021
It's alright to take a break if you're working on making your life better! Best of luck, Vespi!
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#13518 Posted: 22:14:46 04/05/2021
good luck!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#13519 Posted: 19:06:13 18/05/2021
Hardly ever use this site now. Haven't posted since March 2019 and I don't even know what I posted before that, possibly 2018 or even 2017. I moved out of my dad's house in May 2017 and have been very busy with life now and since bought a house. I work 50 hours a week and other than working I'm usually sleeping or taking care of my soon to be wife. Same woman I've been with since August 2015. Wow, it's been a long ride and we will see where life takes me again smilie
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#13520 Posted: 19:08:04 18/05/2021
heeeeeey i think i rememebr your username though we never talked before nice to hear you ve been doing good and i hope life continues to go your way if you have time and feel like dropping by we would love to see more of you around here HAVE A GOOD ONE!!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#13521 Posted: 19:11:16 18/05/2021
Hey, I remember you! I hope all goes well for you and hopefully you can make some time to post here and there. ^_^
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#13522 Posted: 16:49:43 24/05/2021
Does anyone here remember me? I think the last time I was on was Summer 2019? Man, a lot has happened since then. A lot of new faces here it seems.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#13523 Posted: 16:52:31 24/05/2021
Zap died
#13524 Posted: 18:22:45 24/05/2021
hey chompy i remember you!! specifically from 2018 when i was on here before how have you been
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#13525 Posted: 18:55:47 24/05/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
hey chompy i remember you!! specifically from 2018 when i was on here before how have you been

I've been alright! Strangely enough, not much has actually happened in the time I've been gone. I'm pretty much still the same old guy I was when I left. I was on a bit of a nostalgia trip the other day and I thought I ought to check in on the old place. Glad to see both familiar and new faces around here.

How've you been?
---
#13526 Posted: 19:12:11 24/05/2021
oh well hey sometimes nothing big happening can be good i ve been okay juuuuuuuust really busy but i find time to troll ds somehow heh
---
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#13527 Posted: 20:30:37 24/05/2021
Oh hey Chompy! Welcome back!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#13528 Posted: 21:20:38 24/05/2021
Quote: JCW555
Oh hey Chompy! Welcome back!

Hey, good to see you!
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#13529 Posted: 22:50:12 24/05/2021
i'm still here (boooo) but in a new form.

and i'm hijacking all of my own topics, so watch out me!
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:59:36 24/05/2021 by YesterdayFemmey
#13530 Posted: 23:17:00 24/05/2021
HEYYYYYY, CHOMPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

And hi, Danny. :-3
---
#13531 Posted: 00:20:06 31/05/2021
i liiiiiiive
---
#13532 Posted: 08:30:24 04/06/2021
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
---
#13533 Posted: 17:10:37 12/06/2021
with the stuff that's come to light, i think i'll be posting less frequently here for a while.

it seems like it's been dealt with, but it has me pretty disturbed. i come here to ****post and talk about spyro, and i don't feel very comfortable doing that knowing that people i've interacted with (even if only publicly, and even if they've been punished) have been involved in seriously hurting others. the problem seems to be resolved, but i don't think i'll feel comfortable being too active for a bit. i expect to talk in the spyro forum if new spyro stuff gets revealed, but i'm not sure if i want to do much on s&n for a while.

i'll still be on discord. i'm not great at pm's but if anyone wants to talk to me that way, they can.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#13534 Posted: 19:36:41 12/06/2021
its been 3 months who missed me
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#13535 Posted: 19:37:11 12/06/2021
Ayyy Jaggedstar!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#13536 Posted: 19:37:52 12/06/2021
i remember you
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#13537 Posted: 19:40:11 12/06/2021
wassup guys!! :')

DUDES I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG DARK ACTUALLY MADE A NEW POLL
---
oh my god
Masterchief Yellow Sparx Gems: 1724
#13538 Posted: 19:41:50 12/06/2021
Welcome back dork!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#13539 Posted: 19:52:21 12/06/2021
Quote: Jaggedstar

i miss you all the tiem dude <3
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#13540 Posted: 20:44:52 12/06/2021

bro wait til you find out what else you missed
#13541 Posted: 16:36:46 13/06/2021

heya, jagged!
---
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#13542 Posted: 16:57:00 13/06/2021
Hello, it's been a long while since I've been into darkSpyro, and uhh, there's a lot of things that I heard around here since I got busy or distracted with other stuff that I probably don't wanna delve in too much, especially that /one/ event just very recently that one of my friends talked about that made me recheck the website a bit closely.

For those who don't know me, I'm the one who started and popularized the info documents and stuff on the original Skylanders game, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, which other people at the time have since taken reign for the later games. My goodness, updating the thing periodically, especially there's news popping up was a pain for me.

Onto Spyro stuff, I did play Spyro Reignited a year or two ago on the PS4, it was overall pretty good, except for the third game, uhh, playing it on the console, it had a lot more roughness than the first two games, which unfortunately are still lingering and not fixed. Some of the tasks would be impossible to get skill points or done normally because of the increased slowdowns. I would talk about it more but right now I just popped up more or less.
#13543 Posted: 21:57:53 13/06/2021
Quote: Masterchief
Welcome back dork!

i'm a faun you-

Quote: Bolt

i miss you all the tiem dude <3

POP UP MY DUDE <3

bro wait til you find out what else you missed

tell me pls pls i crave drama

Quote: ThunderEgg

heya, jagged!

hii!! smilie

Quote: iSO
Hello, it's been a long while since I've been into darkSpyro, and uhh, there's a lot of things that I heard around here since I got busy or distracted with other stuff that I probably don't wanna delve in too much, especially that /one/ event just very recently that one of my friends talked about that made me recheck the website a bit closely.

For those who don't know me, I'm the one who started and popularized the info documents and stuff on the original Skylanders game, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, which other people at the time have since taken reign for the later games. My goodness, updating the thing periodically, especially there's news popping up was a pain for me.

Onto Spyro stuff, I did play Spyro Reignited a year or two ago on the PS4, it was overall pretty good, except for the third game, uhh, playing it on the console, it had a lot more roughness than the first two games, which unfortunately are still lingering and not fixed. Some of the tasks would be impossible to get skill points or done normally because of the increased slowdowns. I would talk about it more but right now I just popped up more or less.

I remember seeing you around, hi!
---
oh my god
#13544 Posted: 12:37:55 14/06/2021
You two came back in a good moment, Jaggedstar and iSO!
Well, could be better, we could have Spyro anything, but it's alright
---
#13545 Posted: 13:43:14 14/06/2021
I think the time has come for me to bow out. I know what you’re thinking, “aw jeez vespi is leaving again can’t wait to see her all day tomorrow” but I want this one to stick.

After the Sess stuff, I feel... good. I’m content. I’m determined and I wanna use that for myself. Aside from any new games in the series, I don’t have a lot of point in staying here. If you really want to talk to me, most of you have my Discord which I’m infinitely more active on anyways. The site needs some help rebuilding on a personal and widespread level, and the mods, people like TheFlyingSeal and Lunar, they’re passionate about creating a community that’s not corrupted, one that’s worth it. I don’t know If I’ll be gone forever (I’d certainly like to), but I am very interested in seeing how this place evolves. For now though, I want to use the time I used to spend here doing what I do best; writing and designing games. I hope someday that something I make is worthy of an All Purpose topic from you guys.

It’s weird thinking back. I’ve been here a long time. I made friends I’ll never forget (shoutout to Seal, Riku, Aquaris, Lunar, also Iceclaw and Rex and Anna and Semp, even tho I haven’t talked to you guys in forever <3) and a ton of memories both good and bad. I changed a lot. Hell, I first came to this site as an asshole dude, and I’m leaving an edgy young woman. I look forward to the future of you guys, and seeing what you guys do, what you guys create. You can do whatever you put your mind to. Write a novel! Make a game! Eat a cactus! Do what you want, get the skills you need, and crush it, I know you can.

This site was with me with huge changes in my life, and I’ll never be able to repay the support some of you gave me. If you ever need help, or even just to talk, you know where to find me. Thanks for everything. <3

P.S. Lunar, keep the good word of Quagsire alive in my stead. I believe in you, Quag Pope.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:44:26 14/06/2021 by Vespi
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#13546 Posted: 13:55:34 14/06/2021
ill eat as many cactuses as you want me too babygirl
#13547 Posted: 14:52:00 14/06/2021
I think the time has come for me to bow out. I know what you’re thinking, “aw jeez vespi is leaving again can’t wait to see her all day tomorrow” but I want this one to stick.

After the Sess stuff, I feel... good. I’m content. I’m determined and I wanna use that for myself. Aside from any new games in the series, I don’t have a lot of point in staying here. If you really want to talk to me, most of you have my Discord which I’m infinitely more active on anyways. The site needs some help rebuilding on a personal and widespread level, and the mods, people like TheFlyingSeal and Lunar, they’re passionate about creating a community that’s not corrupted, one that’s worth it. I don’t know If I’ll be gone forever (I’d certainly like to), but I am very interested in seeing how this place evolves. For now though, I want to use the time I used to spend here doing what I do best; writing and designing games. I hope someday that something I make is worthy of an All Purpose topic from you guys.

It’s weird thinking back. I’ve been here a long time. I made friends I’ll never forget (shoutout to Seal, Riku, Aquaris, Lunar, also Iceclaw and Rex and Anna and Semp, even tho I haven’t talked to you guys in forever <3) and a ton of memories both good and bad. I changed a lot. Hell, I first came to this site as an asshole dude, and I’m leaving an edgy young woman. I look forward to the future of you guys, and seeing what you guys do, what you guys create. You can do whatever you put your mind to. Write a novel! Make a game! Eat a cactus! Do what you want, get the skills you need, and crush it, I know you can.

This site was with me with huge changes in my life, and I’ll never be able to repay the support some of you gave me. If you ever need help, or even just to talk, you know where to find me. Thanks for everything. <3

P.S. Lunar, keep the good word of Quagsire alive in my stead. I believe in you, Quag Pope.

aw man :'( can i join the dS discord?? huge dotd freak invited me months ago when i was away and they haven't gotten back to me yet but i'd love to stay in touch if thats cool with you my dude
---
oh my god
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13548 Posted: 15:01:59 14/06/2021

aw man :'( can i join the dS discord?? huge dotd freak invited me months ago when i was away and they haven't gotten back to me yet but i'd love to stay in touch if thats cool with you my dude

Check your guest book!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13549 Posted: 16:51:41 14/06/2021
Take care Vespi. I'm sorry for the times I was rude to you.
#13550 Posted: 17:08:45 14/06/2021

i missed you! hoope you have been doing alright!
---
First | Previous | Page 271 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me