Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Kiwifarms Thread (Content Warning)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Kiwifarms Thread (Content Warning)
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#1 Posted: 01:30:46 29/08/2022 | Topic Creator
How do you feel about the death of Kiwifarms?, I have a repressed memory of there being a few KF members on here.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug...dflare-keffals/
Discuss.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:49 31/08/2022 by JCW555
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#2 Posted: 01:32:58 29/08/2022
I never used kiwifarms. Except for the threads about darkSpyro users like Levi.
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#3 Posted: 02:30:18 29/08/2022
If Levi was involved, thank God it's dead.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 03:37:58 29/08/2022
Quote: Erikatastrophe
If Levi was involved, thank God it's dead.

Levi wasn't involved with Kiwi farms, there was/is a thread that focused on him and his predatory behavior all access the internet.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#5 Posted: 03:49:08 29/08/2022
Levi's rotting in prison now smilie

Quote:
On March 9, 2020, [Levi] pleaded guilty to six charges of Encouraging Child Sexual Abuse in the First Degree, and four charges of Encouraging Child Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree, in return for having the other charges dropped. He was subsequently sentenced to 300 months (25 years) imprisonment.

https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Nelizar
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#6 Posted: 04:07:03 29/08/2022
Ah okay, I knew Levi was thankfully rotting in prison, but I'm unfamiliar with the site in question.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#7 Posted: 13:59:01 29/08/2022
[User Posted Image]

It'll pop up somewhere else, but once it happens, some minutes of peace.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:02:13 29/08/2022 by Bifrost
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#8 Posted: 16:38:28 29/08/2022
honeypot thread
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#9 Posted: 22:46:39 29/08/2022
wow im suprised kiwifarms is done i didnt hear about it i never used it myself but i guess wouldnt have much of an opinion on it i remember bein upset when 2ch (the original one) blew up
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#10 Posted: 00:21:23 30/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
I never used kiwifarms. Except for the threads about darkSpyro users like Levi.

Same, and art drama garbage.

Quote: Spyroboy
Levi's rotting in prison now smilie

Quote:
On March 9, 2020, [Levi] pleaded guilty to six charges of Encouraging Child Sexual Abuse in the First Degree, and four charges of Encouraging Child Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree, in return for having the other charges dropped. He was subsequently sentenced to 300 months (25 years) imprisonment.

https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Nelizar

Having sex with your dog is already bad enough, but taking that even further to zoosadism is next level depraved. Glad he's in jail and for a long time too.

Quote: Bifrost
[User Posted Image]

It'll pop up somewhere else, but once it happens, some minutes of peace.

Yep, I'm a little terrified of what will appear next.

Quote: Carmelita Fox
honeypot thread

Sending your address to the FBI. It's over buddy.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#11 Posted: 03:41:45 30/08/2022
welp, it's back up now.

#12 Posted: 03:52:42 30/08/2022
^carm is the FBI say whaaaaat
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#13 Posted: 06:39:04 30/08/2022
Quote: skylandersfan60
Having sex with your dog is already bad enough, but taking that even further to zoosadism is next level depraved. Glad he's in jail and for a long time too.

I don't think there's a such thing as "having sex" with your dog, or any animal. That's practically zoosadism on its own.
---
#14 Posted: 07:45:30 30/08/2022 | Topic Creator
^That is true however the Levi rabbit hole goes so deep that's the tamest thing he did. Dude was hardcore into animal necrophilia and children. He sexually abused his nephews, raped a puppy, etc. On dS itself he loved to send dick pics to children. This is barely scratching the surface of everything he was involved in.
#15 Posted: 08:07:03 30/08/2022
^ I know. Lindsey was present through the whole thing; I didn't have an account yet, but I've been involved with the site since 2008, through her and just browsing the forums myself. I'm not familiar with Kiwi Farms, but I'm unfortunately familiar with Levi...
---
#16 Posted: 08:15:30 30/08/2022
okay for real guys can we get this trash of of darkspyro like can we just NOT talk about Levi or the stuff he did or that intense of content on this forum i do not think it is appropriate and this is like the fourth time this has happened now we all know what happened with the guy can we leave it alone now
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#17 Posted: 11:50:19 30/08/2022
What blows my mind is that Levi was actually fairly infamous access the internet, not just some pedo on here. I've seen videos focusing on him or roles he played in other pedophile schemes. It's crazy how widespread he was.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:53 30/08/2022 by HeyitsHotDog
#18 Posted: 13:29:47 30/08/2022
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
What blows my mind is that Levi was actually fairly infamous access the internet, not just some pedo on here. I've seen videos focusing on him or roles he played in other pedophile schemes. It's crazy how widespread he was.

Worse is that he's not the only one. LocoGuy is now a known pest that tricks people into drawing fetishes for them. Small world, too small.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:30:07 30/08/2022 by Bifrost
#19 Posted: 15:52:21 30/08/2022
Ds in general has a lot of predators
#20 Posted: 01:37:36 04/09/2022
Cloudflare: we do not believe kiwifarms has a bad enough reason to be banned
Kiwifarms: we should plant bombs in the poutine stores
Cloudflare: *sigh* nevermind
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#21 Posted: 16:17:25 04/09/2022

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder how many death threats come from twitter daily? I don't see anybody threatening to shut down twitter
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#22 Posted: 19:47:30 04/09/2022
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder how many death threats come from twitter daily? I don't see anybody threatening to shut down twitter

this literally has nothing to do with the conversation or this post lmao but go off i guess

Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat where I only ever interacted with kiwifarms when it came to breaking down and exposing horrible people on the internet. Especially with Levi. I only learned in the past couple years how horrible of a site it is because I only knew it as "Oh that's the place where gross people are exposed for their behavior," so imagine my surprise that it is equally a place where gross people thrive too.

I guess its sort of the same vein as 4chan, where good things can come out of it, but it's riddled with bigotry and generally awful people.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:49:16 04/09/2022 by TheFlyingSeal
#23 Posted: 20:04:59 04/09/2022
^i mean twitter is one of the worst additions to the whole of internet and society but so is kiwifarms SO!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#24 Posted: 20:09:47 04/09/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
^i mean twitter is one of the worst additions to the whole of internet and society but so is kiwifarms SO!

Oh I totally agree, I was just pointing out that not only did it come out of no where, but they didn't even contribute anything to the actual conversation at all lol
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#25 Posted: 20:14:36 04/09/2022
^^^^lol yeah just couldnt help myself at a jab at twitter and also saw on the server that kiwis main options for a server all have DDoS problems are pretty weak security wise if they go back up let me know we can mess with them 1 line of code and booooooooooooooooooooom
---
#26 Posted: 21:22:21 04/09/2022

tbf tho kiwifarms was made to dox people
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#27 Posted: 00:40:33 05/09/2022
unpopular opinion but very sad. i go on there every day
(not actually very sad but lil disappointed)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:52 05/09/2022 by Thunderdragon14
#28 Posted: 09:48:58 05/09/2022

and twitter NEVER EVER doxes? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#29 Posted: 10:27:03 05/09/2022
i... think his point was that that was the actual reason the website was created, as opposed to Twitter which doesn't have quite so malicious of an origin.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#30 Posted: 14:14:11 05/09/2022

and twitter NEVER EVER doxes? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kiwifarms was made with the idea to dox people. Twitter was made for anybody to post their thoughts. One twitter account does not represent the entirety of the site.

With this logic most websites should be taken down because there's at least 1% of users who have done bad stuff
#31 Posted: 19:54:31 05/09/2022

tho yeah somepersons point was def the origin of kiwi twitter def doxes seen a lot actually i mean and something twitter excels at is harassment and cyber-bullying to extreme people literally wanting to off themselevs because of the amount of hate they get on twitte i think twitter is 99 percent garbage and pretty terrible and or mindless people and in my case think the site shouldnt exist either but for me its like why not just kill both... oh reddit too.... but i used to use 2chan/4chan a lot so idk what leg i have to stand on either way but just my thought
---
#32 Posted: 22:09:44 05/09/2022

Kiwifarms was made with the idea to dox people. Twitter was made for anybody to post their thoughts. One twitter account does not represent the entirety of the site.

With this logic most websites should be taken down because there's at least 1% of users who have done bad stuff

I'm not saying twitter or any website should be taken down, I'm curious why its fine for one website to dox and not for others
#33 Posted: 22:37:42 05/09/2022
i think anyone or any website who doxxes or openly allows doxing is really really bad to dox someone people dont understand how harmful that can be even if you dox terrible people so to speak it gives people permission to do it to innocent people and just to people that they hate and can lead to................. a lot of problems to downplay it to the extreme for the victim not a response to anyone in specific here just my thought on that
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#34 Posted: 23:00:07 05/09/2022

I'm not saying twitter or any website should be taken down, I'm curious why its fine for one website to dox and not for others

todd howard
#35 Posted: 09:34:59 06/09/2022
♡ todd howard can me dox if he wants to ♡

[User Posted Image]
#36 Posted: 12:08:28 06/09/2022
Doxing and death threats = / = literally threaten to bomb stores in Belfast with previous posts indicating the group had information to try, acting dense to talk about twitter isn't the comeback you think it is
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:09:11 06/09/2022 by Bifrost
#37 Posted: 12:28:34 06/09/2022
Doxing and death threats = / = literally threaten to bomb stores in Belfast with previous posts indicating the group had information to try, acting dense to talk about twitter isn't the comeback you think it is

And? That post was reported and removed, if I posted a random threat here, do you think it would be fair for dS to be delated off the internet?
Immy Blue Sparx Gems: 963
#38 Posted: 06:22:30 07/09/2022
its about time that awful creature site was taken down
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#39 Posted: 15:30:54 07/09/2022

And? That post was reported and removed, if I posted a random threat here, do you think it would be fair for dS to be delated off the internet?

yes. you call it injustice. i call it mercy
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1750
#40 Posted: 16:52:31 07/09/2022
Good.
#41 Posted: 20:31:26 07/09/2022
i just dont understand how these websites last as long as they do in the first place like........................ how long has kiwi been around? these places should have been scrubbed from the internet forever ago and yet it takes until nowto think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe this is bad
---
#42 Posted: 20:58:43 07/09/2022
^ Kiwifarms has been around since Chris/tine Chan (tbh between all the drama idk) picked up good, so I guess around 2005-2007? It was originally a forum that went with the CWCwiki, which is also down. I don't know much about it since the literal only time I was on it was to get more information about the whole reason they got put in prison.

Well, now every single new service they cower to is dropping them or they're getting DDOS'ed. I think a few other websites went with it that were hosted by the same provider and they're all burning to the ground too. Not much you can do after like, being called a threat by a former director of the FBI.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:00:30 07/09/2022 by derpyhooves
#43 Posted: 21:05:51 07/09/2022
^got it i was always more of a 1/2/3/4/whatever/chan board chick than a kiwi user one so didnt know real history there but to me for real yeah its about time the place gets scrubbed away theres enough bad energy and toxic behaviour on sites like twitter and reddit for there to be hate manifestations like that still out there today i dont know maybe i dont know enough to know better thats possible too but thats what it seems like to me from listening to you guys talk about
---
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#44 Posted: 21:08:16 07/09/2022
No one said it's fine for twitter to dox people afaik. It's just as frowned on there, but kiwifarms was made with the sole purpose of harassing chris-chan. Kiwi farms folks were literally calling in and organizing bomb threats and even got a US rep swatted; she earned it but still- they were so unhinged they were getting people on their side caught in the crossfire. You let something that out of control go too long and it's only a matter of time before we have an incident like the Nashville bombing where a whole city block is leveled bc someone believes a conspiracy theory.

"Other sites dox people' isn't the own you think it is when kiwifarms was the only place actually good at it
---
case closed
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#45 Posted: 21:29:46 07/09/2022

Worse is that he's not the only one. LocoGuy is now a known pest that tricks people into drawing fetishes for them. Small world, too small.

Oh that's barely anything. You forgot the manipulation, the r#pe and sexual assault threats, and some racism. All over the general dragon art community.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#46 Posted: 23:16:36 07/09/2022
Quote: kite
No one said it's fine for twitter to dox people afaik. It's just as frowned on there, but kiwifarms was made with the sole purpose of harassing chris-chan. Kiwi farms folks were literally calling in and organizing bomb threats and even got a US rep swatted; she earned it but still- they were so unhinged they were getting people on their side caught in the crossfire. You let something that out of control go too long and it's only a matter of time before we have an incident like the Nashville bombing where a whole city block is leveled bc someone believes a conspiracy theory.

"Other sites dox people' isn't the own you think it is when kiwifarms was the only place actually good at it

ithis was posted after me so i dont know if it was in reply to me or not but i was actually on your guys side about kiwi HM i actually didnt know it had anything to do with them but overall the place seems to have been out of control definitely yeah
---
#47 Posted: 00:07:29 08/09/2022
^ he was just adding to my post, don't worry! just didn't refresh before posting smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:07:40 08/09/2022 by derpyhooves
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#48 Posted: 01:21:38 08/09/2022
Never heard of this site before, but if this was what all it was known for, good riddance.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#49 Posted: 14:44:38 08/09/2022

thank god once you know his fetishes you can figure out who is is real fast. not that smart locoguy.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#50 Posted: 14:45:15 08/09/2022
[User Posted Image]

he's afraid
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:32 08/09/2022 by Blackholes_Wolf
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me