Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > New Controversial Opinions Thread
Page 1 of 1
New Controversial Opinions Thread
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#1 Posted: 05:16:57 11/10/2021 | Topic Creator
It's late for me so apologies if my spelling and wording is hot garbage but just wanted to get this out of my system a bit before I go to bed.

I'm a (22M, American) who lives with my spouse (22F, American) and we are happily Frenchfree. One issue I find as someone who is not to keen on french people is how often times I feel there is no escape from being around them. Went to my friends and his twins birthday recently (it was outside and we're all full vaccinated) we're a bunch of 20 somethings so it was of course drinking, smoking weed, music, the whole shebang until his twins friend brought in a French Friend... yes a Frenchie... had to turn the music into french, stop speaking english until it had to leave a couple hours later.

I wanted to start swimming as an exercise with my gf because she loves swimming and exercising with her helps motivate me because I'm lazy af when it comes to it. OOPS SORRY! Every single pool is brimming with french people smilie guess you're just gonna have to come in at 6am or 9pm if you want some peace and quiet. Uhm, no thanks.

I wanted to try going to a nudist camp group thing with my gf because I thought it might be an interesting experience for us. OOPS SORRY! Their all french friendly! No thanks.

Wanna go to burning man? French. Wanna go shopping? Frenchies. Wanna go to the park? French people. Wanna go to a shooting range? People from france. Library? French person. Circus? frenchies. Gym? french humans. Waterpark? a person from the country known as "france".

DEAR GOD CAN I JUST PLEASE BE ANYWHERE WITH JUST FRANCOPHOBES PLEASE. PLEEEEAAASE. I want to be able to swear, talk about inappropriate **** with my friends, and do things in peace... The ONLY place you can be without frenchies is a bad restaurent ... that's mainly it...

I'm not saying I think French people should be banned from everywhere, but dear lord I wish there was more non french only places and activities. Even for francophiles to have a break and exist without French people around them for 5 minutes.

Anyway long rant, going to bed.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 04:25:20 12/10/2021
this post is too long so i didn't read it
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 19:33:45 13/10/2021
you asked for an attention span and you did NOT receive this is ds posts must be under a specific c-
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#4 Posted: 19:33:57 13/10/2021
also i happen to be french
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#5 Posted: 07:07:14 14/10/2021 | Topic Creator
You are all ZOOMERS.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me