Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Role Play Section RP
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1 Posted: 06:33:46 01/10/2021 | Topic Creator
In this RP you are either members or concepts from either Stuff and Nonsense or it's subforum RP Section.

Story
Long ago in the Stuff and Nonsense section, or S&N for short, there were many users, but overtime their numbers have dwindled. An ancient evil seeks to destroy the entirety of S&N, their name is Go Daddy. Go Daddy has threatened to take the entirety of S&N offline, no one is quite sure why, but some theorize it is due to repeated COPPA violations. Whatever the case, we must fight against Go Daddy and reclaim our heritage.

Setting
You will start on the Stuff and Nonsense board or any of its subforums. You are cruising around replying to topics and starting internet arguments.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Powers:
History:
Other:
Appearance:

My Characters:
Name: Skylandersfan60
Powers: Telekinesis
History: A deranged entity that makes nonsensical and inflammatory posts, they have reluctantly joined the fight against Go Daddy so they can continue to make inflammatory posts.
Other: Is the Weezer guy
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Darky Awards
Powers: Necromancy
History: A dead award show host, he wanders darkSpyro.net aimlessly.
Other:
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2 Posted: 10:40:38 01/10/2021
This is so cooll!!! Best rp yet! I'm salivating at the story!

I will join when I get home i have so many!!!! It will be fun!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3 Posted: 20:50:46 01/10/2021
Character Sheet:
Name: ThunderEgg
Powers: very stupid
History: he can't remember but he tries to be nice
Other: he forgets a lot
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#4 Posted: 03:43:10 03/10/2021 | Topic Creator
Woah thanks for joining my RP guys smilie.
#5 Posted: 13:57:16 03/10/2021
Character Sheet:
Name: Fists
Powers: super strength, flight, digging, fire control
History: Fists is the son of Knuckles and Selma Hayek. He's much stronger than both his parents but he loves them very much. He calls punching "fisting" and often says "I can't wait to fist them real good"
Other: his favorite tv show is We Bare Bears and he doesn't know why.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Character Sheet:
Name: Dr. Peter Nathanial Delling.
Powers: PHD in surgical studies
History: Dr. Delling is a famous doctor who is also famous for his kind heart and being crippinglly sexy. he is good friends with dr. fauci and even though he made the cure for covid-19 he gave Fauci credit because he's very humble. he properly wears his mask
Other: he speaks in riddles
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#6 Posted: 02:29:23 05/10/2021
thunderegg: *is sleeping*

thunderegg: *has a nightmare*

thunderegg: !!!111!!! guyz, i usually sleep like a rock, but i just had the worst dream evar! i dreamed stuff and nonsense was in danger!!!1!! good thing it was just a dream.

thunderedd: unless.......
---
#7 Posted: 04:39:36 05/10/2021 | Topic Creator
Skylandersfan60 sighs, his face contorted in grief.
"T-Thunderegg bro, it wasn't a dream."

----
Darky awards walks around and moans.
#8 Posted: 20:57:42 05/10/2021
thunderegg: n0 way.

thunderegg: *checks stuff and nonsense*

thunderegg: yes way!!! sand n is under attack!1!! what happened?!
---
#9 Posted: 23:45:35 05/10/2021
Rex comes in and looks at thundergg: I'm not sure, but I cant help but feel your responsible Thundy.

--------

Dr. Peter Delling notices Darky awards walking around and moaning.

Is there something wrong, Darky awards? i can help!!!
---
#10 Posted: 03:53:24 06/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"Omg Thunderegg what did you do???" Skylandersfan60 chimes in.

-----
Dark Awards bewilderly startes at Dr. Peter Delling.
"I-I need medecine."
Darky Awards collapses, flailing around wildly.
#11 Posted: 17:07:47 06/10/2021
"In my experience, Thunderegg is the most sus of all users here" Rex said

-----

Dr. Peter Belling looks at DarKy Awards in shock. "He needs medicine!!! I'll give him the good stuff"

Dr. Peter Delling injects Dark Awards with the good stuff, in hopes to heal his flailing wildly friend.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:24 06/10/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
#12 Posted: 22:10:59 06/10/2021
thunderegg: whaaaaattt no it was just a dream!

thunderegg: unless...

thunderegg: huh. i can't remember what happened yesterday....
---
#13 Posted: 08:17:49 07/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"Thunderegg, you've commited crimes against humanity."
Skylanders60 grabs Thunderegg by the arms and starts dragging him to jail.

-----

Darky Awards sits straight up, he starts running around in circles. He accidentally trips on a copy of Skylanders Supercharged and falls right into Thunderegg.
#14 Posted: 14:38:02 08/10/2021
Rex looks Onward towards the arrestament of Thunder, feeling safe once again.

He, of course, wanted to follow. He wants to visit the prison as ThunderEgg is arrestamented.

------

Fists comes in and is deeply upset at Darky Awards for tripping over gid prized possession copy of Skylander Supercharged. "DARKY AWARDS!!! YOU TRIPPED OVER MY COPY OF SKYLANDERS SUPERCHARGED!!!!! AAAAAAHHH!! I'M GONNA FIST YOU REAL GOOD!

Dr. Peter Delling noticed Fists reaction and said "You're not even going to ask if Darky Awards is okay?"
---
#15 Posted: 21:06:02 08/10/2021
thunderegg: NOOOOOOOO

thunderegg: *bites skylanders60 through tears* i'm so sorry

*skylanders 60 flinches, giving thunderegg the chance to escape*

thunderegg: i''m not sure what i did but i'm not going to jail!! it had to be a dream 11!!1!!
---
#16 Posted: 05:14:33 11/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"Come back here! help me Rex!" Skylandersfan60 shouts chasing after Thunderegg.
Skylandersfan60 draws their gun, taking shaky aim at Thunderegg.

----
Darky Awards groans and grabs the copy of Skylanders Supercharged. He puts it into his mouth and slowly chews on it, oblivious to Fists yelling.
#17 Posted: 02:41:00 12/10/2021
thunderegg tenses

"you wouldn't"

---
#18 Posted: 01:47:05 13/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"I would."
Skylandersfan60 pulls the trigger, a burst of confetti comes out. The confetti lands on Thunderegg and tases him. Skylandersfan60 pulls out the handcuffs and cuffs Thunderegg.
#19 Posted: 01:59:40 13/10/2021
thunderegg roars, but he's not strong enough to break the cuffs. he gives skylandersfan60 a grimace.

"what the hell kind of gun was that"

he tries to kick some of the confetti at skylandersfan60.
---
#20 Posted: 02:20:58 13/10/2021
Rex throws a sink at Thunderegg's head, knocking him out cold. "Now it's time for the slammer! Let's go, Skylandersfan60!"

-------

Fist, enraged by Darky Award's disgusting, slobbery treatment of his prized game, gives him a swift fisting to Darky Award's stomach.

"HERE COMES THE...FIST!"

Dr. Peter Delling,while initially shocked by Fists' outburst, realized that being a doctor, will take the opportunity to take care of Darky Awards after his fisting.
---
#21 Posted: 08:56:38 13/10/2021 | Topic Creator
The confetti lands in Skylanderfan60s eyes, blinding him. He screams and wriggles around the floor for 5 seconds before getting up as if nothing happened, the confetti still blinding him.
"This is advanced tech, welcome to 2021." Skylandersfan60 scoffs at where he thinks Thundereggs unconscious body is. He follows Rex by the sound of his footsteps.

----
Darky Award's flails and groans as he is fisted.
"Dr. Peter Delling, do something!." Darky Awards incoherently groans. He coughs blood like Goku in the Frieza fight.
#22 Posted: 03:02:30 14/10/2021
Rex, carrying Thunderegg with a tight grip, suddenly gets very hungry and so he settles Thunderegg down so he can get delicious fried chicken from Popeyes "Love that chicken from Popeyes" he says in a joyous voice.

------

Dr. Peter Delling looks as Darky Awards struggling, bleeding and in pain. It takes quite a few seconds before he responds. "Fists, rough him up a bit more for me. A few broken bones, if you will."

Fists, excited by this, smiles with maliciousness and lets out a laugh "Durudehdehdehdeh! With pleasure, Good Doctor! I'm gonna fist him real good now!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:07 14/10/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
#23 Posted: 07:13:40 14/10/2021 | Topic Creator
Skylandersfan60 slaps Thunderegg one more time, accidentally loosening his cuffs in the process. He still can't see anything so he doesn't notice and finds the Popeyes by the smell of Delicious Popeyes Chicken.
"Can I get a uhhhh Spicy Chicken Sandwich."
----
"NO!." Darky Awards summons all of his remaining strength. He glows blue and punches Fists in the face, as the last of his energy drains he collapses and moans again.
#24 Posted: 10:13:04 15/10/2021
The miserable cashier hands over the Delicious Popeye's chicken tenders and sandwiches to Rex and Skylandersfan60. They enjoy an unforgettable luncheon with some of the most delicious food they have ever tasted. It was very yumming. During their feast, Thunderegg has escaped!!

-------

"UAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!" Fist screams like a character in an anime fighting game. "NOT MY FACE!! UUUUAAAAAAAAGGGGGGH! I'm gonna, uh....*Fist checks his character bio*. I'm gonna SET FIRE TO YOU! *Fists grabs Darky Awards by the face and unleashes a stream of fire from his fist*
---
#25 Posted: 15:36:39 16/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"Wow I love my delicious Popeyes Chicken Sandwich." Skylandersfan60 remarks. He blindly feels around the area Thunderegg used to be and comes to a horrific realisation.
"THUNDEREGG ESCAPED, WE NEED TO CAPTURE HIM NOW." Skylandersfan60 screams out, dragging Rex out of the finger lickin' good restaurant.
---------
Darky Awards shrieks in agony, his immortal body repeatedly regenerating as he is incinerated by flames/
"Fists you..... b-barbarian." he angrily moans. In an act of pure rage, Darky Awards struggedly summons a tiny Goblin minion that kicks Fists in the balls.
#26 Posted: 23:18:46 18/10/2021
Rex, in a gasfeathered tone, "NO! NO! WE CAN'T GO! I'VE ONLY EATEN 27 PIECES! PLEASE LET US STAY! PLEASE PLEASE! I LOVE THAT CHICKEN FROM POPEYES!"

----------

Fists, getting kicked right in the balls screams in absolute agony."AHHHH! MY CHAOS EMERALDS! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!"

Fists falls into a fetal position on the ground. Both Darky Awards and Fists were in complete agony.

Dr. Peter Delling, making a smirk, looks at his friends and says "Looks like you two need a doctor!"
---
#27 Posted: 01:31:40 20/10/2021 | Topic Creator
Skylandersfan60 grimances, he knows the feeling too well of missing out on Popeye's. With a sigh, he pulls out a gun.
"Everyone give me all of your chicken right now or I'll shoot!." he yells.
He collected all the chicken in the restaurant into bags and slung it over his shoulder, outside the wailing of moderator sirens was heard.
"Now we REALLY have to run."
------
"Dr..... h-help me please." Darky Awards crawls over to the doctor. He weakly starts to chew at his shoes.
#28 Posted: 01:17:29 21/10/2021
Rex excitedly runs outside, he got the chicken he wanted and gets to experience the thrill of the chase! "TIME TO GOOOOOO!! ONWARD, SKYLANDERSFAN60! LET'S GO FIND THUNDEEEER!"

---------

Dr. Peter Delling towers over Darky, feeling mild amusement as he looks at his burned face. "Yes, you are right to rely on me for your health. You are weak without me. Beg more and I will help you both"
---
#29 Posted: 20:34:36 22/10/2021
thunderegg buys a yacht and retires on an island
---
#30 Posted: 04:06:38 23/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"Oh my god, Rex, he's on an island!." Skylandersfan60 grabs Rex and uses his telekenesis to get on the island.
"Woah, look out this place is dangerous."

----
Darky Awards shudders, deciding to chew on Peter Dellings legs instead like a Koala.
#31 Posted: 01:57:11 28/10/2021
"HUH!? WHAT? SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE TELEKINESIS?!" Rex said in a panic, this was news to him. "Yeah, it does look dangerous...why not just leave Thunder here then?" he suggested.

-----

Dr. Petet Dellings, uncomfortable with Darky's behavior, picks him up and throws him out of the window, which was part of a 90 story building in the heart of Manhattan.
---
#32 Posted: 03:25:06 29/10/2021 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, they patched that in yesterday." Skylandersfan60 looked to the island then looked back.
"You know what, why not, let's shoot some dudes with your telekenisis." He pulled out a gun and scuttled off the island.
--------
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Darky Awards screams, landing on an angry New Yorker carrying pizza. He moans and eats the New York styled pizza from Dominos, regaining all his strength. Suddenly, an earthquake happens.
#33 Posted: 15:09:10 02/11/2021
"P-p-patched? What do you mean patched?!" Rex said in a panic, confused by what Skylandersfan60 said."And yeah, let's go do it!"

-------

The earthquake was intense, by far the most intense in world history. "Oh no! Skylandersfan60's mom tripped over and fell down!", then, the building that Dr. Peter Delling and Fists were in crumbles in front of Darky Award's very eyes and they land right in front of him.
---
#34 Posted: 08:43:50 05/11/2021 | Topic Creator
"Yeah uhhh don't worry about it, it's just really cool okay." Skylandersfans struggled as the ground suddenly started to shake. In the distance he felt he could hear something about moms.
"Maybe we should investigate?"

-----

Darky Awards stands up and stares at the doctor and fists. He summons his undead minions and slaps them viciously.
#35 Posted: 13:50:24 09/11/2021
"Uh, hell yeah, moms could mean milfs. Let's goooo. C'mon!' Rex said, excitedly.

------

"Why is Darky Awards slapping his minions viciously??? How cruel!" Fist said in a shocked state. "We have to stop him and get them to a doctor quick, which would be me! Those are nasty slaps!" Doctor Peter Delling said, in a panic.

SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE I'VE BEEN HELLA BUSY!!
---
#36 Posted: 10:49:59 12/11/2021 | Topic Creator
As they arrived they saw the slapping commence.
"Wow, we have to stop him." Skylandersfan6 rushes to Darky Awards and slaps him back.

---
Darky Awards moans and slaps Skylandersfan60 straight in the face.
They begin to slap each other voraciously.

OOC: It's alright I'm late too lol.
#37 Posted: 14:15:15 18/11/2021
"WHOA! CAREFUL SKYLANDERSFAN60! I KNOW DARKY AWARDS! HE'S THE GRAND SLAPPING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD" Rex exclaimed to his friend, out of concern for his safety! Rex is then fisted right in his face! "YEOW! WHO DID THAT?"

-------

"I'm gonna fist you REAL good!" Fist exclaimed! If Dark Awards is fighting your friend, I'm gonna fight YOU!"!

Meanwhile, Dr. Peter Delling watches them afar, thinking about how much money he will make from tending to all their injuries.

OOC: I WAS HOPING THEY'D CROSSOVER OMG
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:55 18/11/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
#38 Posted: 01:12:57 29/11/2021 | Topic Creator
"Grand Slapping Champion?, how good could he be." Skylandersfan60 shakes his head. As revenge for the fist against Rez, Skylandersfan60 diverts his attention and slaps Fists.
"2v2, let's go."
-------
Darky Awards moans, realizing Dr Peter Delling is casually watching. He lifts a finger and a stray minion goes towards him.
"Keep watch on him for me, don't let him escape." Darky Awards focuses his attention back on the fight, watching Fists get slapped.
#39 Posted: 14:08:46 30/11/2021
"Ha! Right on!" Rex exclaimed with excitement. Running to him after he slaps Fists, he says to him "Tell me Skylandersfan60, how do you feel about being swung around like a battle club? I have an idea!"

------

"...........!" Peter Delling does his menacing silent laugh, entertained by the minion. He need not be afraid of it, for it need be afraid of HIM!

"Durudehdehdehdeh!" Fists laughed in excitement! "Awww yeah, I've always wanted to fist two people at one time! It's gonna be a real good fistin'!"

"DWAH! WHAT? I'VE BEEN SLAPPED? BUT BUT BUT I WAS ABOUT TO FIST YOU!"
---
#40 Posted: 21:31:57 04/12/2021 | Topic Creator
"I don't know what kind of scheme this is, but let's do it." Skylandersfan60 nods, preparing his body for maximum swingage. His slapping appendages at the ready.

-----

The minion shifts itself into a cute puppy, happily playing aroung Peter Delling. It stares incredibly cutely at him.
Darky Awards stares into the distance, his power starting to fleet. He goes into hibernation mode and becomes a huge crystal, creating a large battlefield hazard.
#41 Posted: 21:50:00 11/12/2021
Rex grabs SkylandersFan60 by his legs and lifts him up with one hand. "HAHAAAAAAA! GET READY FOR REX BATTLE CLUB OF REXTRIBUTION!! ULTIMATE POWER!" Rex swings around Skylandersfan60 with ease, despite the massive damage he is causing.

------------------------

Dr. Peter Delling looks at the incredibly cute puppy "Oh what a precious being. Isn't it funny to see all these idiots fight? At this point, I just feel bad for him. Go stop them for me" Dr. Peter Delling throws the puppy into the chaos.

"WHAT IS THIS POWER? HE'S SWINGING THAT CLUB AROUND LIKE IT'S NOTHING!" Fists at this point they're gonna wreak the entire city! I gotta stop them! I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Darky Awards, can you and I work together?"
---
#42 Posted: 22:36:04 13/12/2021 | Topic Creator
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Skylandersfan60 screams. He feels his slapping appendages tear apart a building.
"MAYBE WE SHOULD SLOW DOWN?." He screams again.

-----
The puppy falls over onto its face before morphing into a handsome, 6 foot tall furry in loin cloth.
"Alright, let's get this over with." His mane flowing in the breeze.

-----
Darky Awards awakens and moans.
"Alright Fisty..... I guess there's no choice... my favorite burger joint is nearby."
He summons a minion that slaps Rex as hard as he can.
#43 Posted: 02:36:54 21/12/2021
"Hmmm! Slow Down? How bout we finished this off! SKYLANDERSFAN60 + REX ULTRAMISSLE!" Rex, just before he throws his friend, notices the very handsome furry and can't help but swoon. "Oh man, that furry is so handsome, it's as if Henry Cavill had werewolf syndrome! How very sexy!" He is then suddenly SLAPPED by another minion!

--------

Dr. Peter Delling, also swooned by the Furry Sexyman, does not notice Fists and Dark Awards run off to the latter's favorite burger joint. "Oh man, what a sexy beast, I wanna sniff his mane and embrace his beastly musk."

-----

Fists, confused by Darky Award's direction, follows his ally. "What, huh? What's a burger join gotta do with this? What're we gonna do, give them dead-end minimum wage jobs?"
---
#44 Posted: 01:47:41 29/12/2021 | Topic Creator
Skylanders60 is also distracted by the furry. Mesmerised, he walks to the heart throb. Ignoring the slap on his companion in a stupor.
----

The sexy furry power poses. Flexing his muscles at his new admirers.
"Go on, touch them, I know I'm sexy." He continues to effortlessly flex. His body like an 80's bodybuilder on steroids with a hint of cocaine.

----
Darky Awards flips his goth hair.
"I want a burger.........real bad.....you just don't get it...."
He waddles to the burger joint.
"I want a....... Spicy Jalapeno Special®......"
#45 Posted: 00:52:32 07/01/2022
"DUH-HUH" Rex yelled out in pain! "The hell was that fo- Oh yeah we're fighting...THEN ENJOY THIRSTY FURRY CLUB, YA LITTLE THUCKIN' MINION!" Rex swings Skylandersfan60 with all his might, making for a devastating blow. He then drops his friend, finishing the attack. "Now, don't get too distracted by that furry sexyman, okay?"

---------

"Ooooh, that furry is just so sexy, I can't help but stare," Dr. Peter Delling says out loud. While the doctor is normally heterosexual, he had his flings on college years and this furry sexyman made him want to relive the days of physical intimate male experiences.

---------

Fists, confused, yet hungry, decides to order something as well. "I'll just get something light. Uh, yeah, I'll get 2 25 pieces choking the chicken nuggets, 4 standard ****er Burgers, 2 Spank'em and ****'em Sausage Dogs, 2 medium Mega Mommy Milker Milkshakes, 3 Bad Boy Burritos, the biggest cream pie you can give me, and a boy's toy please." Fists looks at Darky Awards and say "I'm gonna go play in the kid's area until the food's ready, okay?" Fists then runs off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:49 07/01/2022 by HeyitsHotDog
#46 Posted: 03:12:13 12/01/2022 | Topic Creator
"AAAAAAAAGHFKJGHJFKDG" Skylandersfan60 screams as he is flung. As he's sent flying through the air, there's only one thing on his mind. Sexy furries. He drools, his drool becoming a powerful weapon. It flies everywhere with an incredibly, potent acidity.

----
The Sexy Furry kneels to avoid the acid drool. Doing it in the swiftest, most sexiest way possible.
"Yeah, I'm sleek baby."
He gets up as the attack finishes and grabs Dr. Peter Delling.
"I'll be taking this. You're going to horny jail." He pulls out a baseball bat and bonks Dr. Peter Delling to subdue him.
-----
"Yeah man..... burgers....do what you want." Darky Awards supervises Fists at the kid's area. Making sure he does not get hurt on any of the equipment.
"Be... Careful of the slide....."
#47 Posted: 03:12:43 20/01/2022
"Hahaha! Good thinking SkylandersFan60! They'll never expect you're acidic drool!" Rex then slams his fists into the ground and causes a firey eruption, destroying a majority of the minions. "BURNING EAAAARTH!"

---------

"Oh no! I've been bonked! Guess I'll faint now!" Dr. Peter Delling's body drops to the ground, leaving a trail of drool coming out of his mouth*

---------

"Durudehdehdehdehdeh! Look at my Darky Awards! I'm King of the World!" Fists runs around the play area, punching kids out of his way. He then rushes into the slide and tumbles down it like a ragdoll before landing on the ground. "AAAAAAAAAHH GAAAAAAHD! Heeeeeeelp! Heeeeeelp! My fists! My precious fists! They're broken! How can I be called Fists if they're shattered like this?!"
---
#48 Posted: 01:33:38 22/01/2022 | Topic Creator
The remaining minions all disappear into the air, their master preoccupied at the death slide. Skylandersfan60 collapses, dreaming of the Thundercats-esque hunk, but his sleep is quickly interrupted as some small rubble lands on him.
"Oh my fricking god Rex, we destroyed the whole city."
Skylandersfan60 gets up and looks around. Everything is leveled as far as the eye can see. Besides a single burger joint.

-----
Sexy Furry carries Dr. Peter Delling on his back. He flexes his toned back at Skylandersfan60 before he leaves. God he's so sexy. People climb from under the rubble, their lives restored from the sheer sexyness of Sexy Furry. He heads to the lone burger joint before taking Dr. Peter Delling to the Secret Research Facility©.

-----
"Aww man... Fists... you got a boo boo..." Darky Awards rummages into his pocket, pulling out Dora the Explorer band aids. He gently grabs Fists arms and puts the Dora band aids on with utmost care.
"I warned you about the slide.... man.... no tv for a week you're grounded.... man." Darky Awards looks down at fists with authority. His tone of voice like the mom from Malcom in the Middle.
#49 Posted: 23:26:40 06/02/2022
OOC: OH **** I'M SO LATE I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT! MY BAD!

Rex looks around the devastated city with pride. "Hah! Yeah we sure did! I've gotten so much stronger! Hey, look! a burger joint. how bout we go eat? After that, I could eat 47 burgers!" Rex lifts up Skylandersfan60 and throws him over his shoulder and he heads for the restaurant.

--------

"Hmmm, you know. I think I'm okay with where ever you're taking me. You're just so thucking sexy, I'm quivering. But first, a bite to eat will do us some good, then, if you'd like, I can take a bite out of you <3". Dr. Peter Delling gladly joins Sexy Furry to the burger joint.

------

"Wow, yes, but the bandaids on my arms, those will definitely heal my broken hands. They feel so much better already." Fists says sarcastically. before taking notice to Dark Awards odd speaking pattern" Hey, Dark Awards, you're talkin' funny. You stupid now or something?"
---
#50 Posted: 10:04:23 20/03/2022 | Topic Creator
OOC: IT'S OKAY IM LATER. I HOPE YOU'RE DOING ALL GUCCI NOW.

"Y-yeah burger joint woohoo." Skylandersfan60 throws up everywhere. He continues to throw up viciously as they head for the burger joint.

-----

Sexy Furry winks at Dr. Peter Delling with a trademark Furry Wink©. Wordlessly and effortlessly, he marches to the burger joint. Without even a moment of hesitation he pulls out his Black Credit Card and walks to the cash register, everyone stopping to stare at him. The cashier swoons at him.
"What can I get ya'?. He stares.
"Burger." He doesn't elaborate.
He flashes his premium credit card, the name? Chad. Chad Thunderfur.

-----

"I.... lost my voice... the day darkspyro.net went down for maintenace..." Darky Awards gasps, he starts to cry as a relives the scene.
"My body.... it dies every time the site goes down.... that is why I must help Go Daddy destroy it..." He shakes his weakened fist.
"Wipe this site... from the face of the earth....."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:04:50 20/03/2022 by skylandersfan60
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me