Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémans for All Purposes (don't talk about Dexit I guess)
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokémans for All Purposes (don't talk about Dexit I guess)
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#51 Posted: 15:15:30 19/10/2021

Tip of the tail is red and swaying, white fur on top of its head and around it's neck is fluffy, eyes round and yellow
not a growlithe, nor a vulpix.

ARE THEY TEASING A HISUIAN ZORUA/ZOROARK!?!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#52 Posted: 17:48:28 19/10/2021
i don’t want to get my hopes up, feels like if i do then it won’t be zorua

if it’s really zorua then i’m gonna be hyped as heck
---
Soon.
#53 Posted: 20:38:21 19/10/2021
Quote: emeraldzoroark
i don’t want to get my hopes up, feels like if i do then it won’t be zorua

if it’s really zorua then i’m gonna be hyped as heck

If it's an ice zorua, 100% is going on my team

this is a possibility
[User Posted Image]
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:42:08 19/10/2021 by KrystalLBX
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#54 Posted: 21:49:40 19/10/2021
kitsune zorua would be so cute oh my god. although ninetales already exist basing it on the mask color scheme would be super nice
#55 Posted: 13:19:25 20/10/2021
Something to note
the guy said "7:06, no 7:07"
What number is that in the black/white pokedex when ya rearrange it?
[User Posted Image]

Also ya know what fox is found in the Hokkaido area?
[User Posted Image]
Yellow eyes, cute, fluffy
Ezo Red Fox

Im more then convinced this is a Zorua
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#56 Posted: 18:16:53 20/10/2021
zorua is possible, but the 076/077 thing is a big stretch
---
Soon.
#57 Posted: 23:16:31 20/10/2021
Quote: Drednaw
watch it be Klefki instead, since that's dex number 707

big doubt its Klefki
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#58 Posted: 13:15:32 21/10/2021
[User Posted Image]
ITS SOOOOOO CUTE
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#59 Posted: 13:45:21 21/10/2021
Oh and um
it's normal/ghost so it's only type weakness
is dark.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#60 Posted: 14:05:55 21/10/2021
This is absolutely top 5 in my favorite ghost pokemon amongst fishy fren Basculegion and Le Gen 5 Pringlefish
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#61 Posted: 14:08:47 21/10/2021
Everyone back off hisuian zoroark is mine
---
Soon.
#62 Posted: 14:23:48 21/10/2021
Everyone back off hisuian zoroark is mine

I already picked out the name for mine
Lulu
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#63 Posted: 16:43:59 21/10/2021
Cute.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9943
#64 Posted: 17:10:05 21/10/2021 | Topic Creator
Someone told the Night Lycanroc guy to do what they truly wanted to
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#65 Posted: 02:39:25 22/10/2021
they appealed to the furries again, another best seller

we always win

True and based
[User Posted Image]
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#66 Posted: 21:25:14 22/10/2021
half of my hisui team is gonna be ghosts lmao

My team so far is Rowlet, Chimchar, Basculin, and Zorua.

if the leaks are right then only
of my team is ghost so far
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#67 Posted: 23:54:20 22/10/2021
I stopped planning my teams a while ago, it kept leading to me constantly just waiting until I actually found a planned mon for me to expand my team. For example, my recent Emerald playthrough had Swampert, Hariyama, Cacturne, Flygon, Armaldo and Banette, leading to me only having two team members until after the fourth gym. I’m aware this is very much a me thing, but still kinda sucks the fun out of it, leading to probably my most unmemorable team, despite having a bunch of cool pokemon on it.

That being said, while I’m not planning a full team, Zoroark is guaranteed (alongside whatever starter I pick, still not sure yet)
---
Soon.
#68 Posted: 15:55:36 26/10/2021

Early Launch mystery gifts revealed!!!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#69 Posted: 18:10:32 26/10/2021
As cool as the Platinum outfits are, it really sucks that you have to buy the game early to get them, and everyone else has no way of accessing them.

Unless this is like "get these outfits sooner" in which case yeah sure thats cool

Hisuian Zoroark is still rad though.
---
Soon.
#70 Posted: 19:46:35 26/10/2021
As cool as the Platinum outfits are, it really sucks that you have to buy the game early to get them, and everyone else has no way of accessing them.

Unless this is like "get these outfits sooner" in which case yeah sure thats cool

tbf you got a decent amount of time to get them, February 21st 22 means you have November/December/January and a decent chunk of February to get it
4 months
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#71 Posted: 22:11:37 26/10/2021
Quote: KrystalLBX

tbf you got a decent amount of time to get them, February 21st 22 means you have November/December/January and a decent chunk of February to get it
4 months

Yeah but it means people who are waiting for a sale are gonna miss out on the costumes forever
#72 Posted: 22:20:21 26/10/2021
Quote: somePerson

4 months

Yeah but it means people who are waiting for a sale are gonna miss out on the costumes forever

There is more then likely gonna be a Christmas sale or two, so like just get it then o.o
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1717
#73 Posted: 18:30:45 30/10/2021

4 months

There is more then likely gonna be a Christmas sale or two, so like just get it then o.o

NIntendo games going on sale a month after release? I doubt it

just say you're too broke to pay full price lmao

I'm too broke to pay full price
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#74 Posted: 01:17:33 31/10/2021
Hi there, sweet people.

I have an extra code for a shiny Zamazenta. I any of you Shield users have a code for a shiny Zacian to trade just let me know, please!
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#75 Posted: 03:29:52 31/10/2021
Quote: Halvmorke
Hi there, sweet people.

I have an extra code for a shiny Zamazenta. I any of you Shield users have a code for a shiny Zacian to trade just let me know, please!

wish I could help, but I own sword smilie
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#76 Posted: 20:59:05 03/11/2021
[User Posted Image]
What is this?
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#77 Posted: 21:51:22 04/11/2021
a rock???
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#78 Posted: 19:31:58 05/11/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg
a rock???

A statue of something *facepalm*
Why would you answer "A rock??" when it has a very specific shape.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#79 Posted: 19:41:57 05/11/2021
a rock???

It's shaped like a butt
#80 Posted: 03:38:19 06/11/2021
a rock???

It's shaped like a butt

I mean part of the image did show the butt side of whatever its representing
so you arent wrong
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#81 Posted: 16:27:49 06/11/2021
BDSP has been leaked
like copies of the game are out in the wild, dumps and spoilers any second.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#82 Posted: 18:22:42 06/11/2021
BDSP has been leaked
like copies of the game are out in the wild, dumps and spoilers any second.

Aw man bdsp got spoiled for me :!
#83 Posted: 19:28:03 06/11/2021
Apparently

Distortion World AND Battle Frontier is BACK

---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#84 Posted: 22:46:49 06/11/2021
Apparently

I’ve seen the source of that and apparently
the guy who said that stole the images from a discord server and is lying
---
Soon.
#85 Posted: 00:28:44 07/11/2021
Apparently

I’ve seen the source of that and apparently
the guy who said that stole the images from a discord server and is lying

Oof major yikes

I do hope it's true though, I wanna see that in 3D chibi style
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#86 Posted: 01:57:57 08/11/2021
I just wanted to pop in and talk about some challenge runs I've done recently. Every single challenge run has a no items in battle and no overleveling rule.

I beat a no attacking moves challenge in Pokemon Sword with the team of Ninetales, Skuntank, Trevenant, Gengar, Wobbuffet, and Cloyster. Leon was pretty intense. I learned a lot about the weird movesets the AI runs doing this challenge. I don't think I've ever used a Wobbuffet before, so that was fun.

I finished a run of Pokemon Black where I beat the game with Ghetsis' team. Well, mostly. I had worse moves than him and my Zweilous wasn't able to be a Hydreigon, but wow was that final battle with him tense. I had to put Eviolite on my Zweilous and then land two Hustle Dragon Rushes in a row to kill Hydreigon.

For some more off the wall challenges, I did what I called a Thanos Challenge in Pokemon Sapphire. Basically, I made a list of key events in the game such as Aqua battles, rival battles, gym battles, etc, and every single time I finished one of those key moments, I would flip a coin for every single Pokemon both in my team and in my PC and anyone who landed on tails died forever, even if they did nothing. As an added rule, I wasn't allowed to return to old routes to capture new allies. I could only move forward. Somehow Breloom landed on tails every time and my Electrode had such brilliant Thunder luck we reached the Elite Four at like level 33-35 because he barely missed, critted a lot, and paralyzed a lot. Got Pokerus too. Was a wild ride. Final team was Heracross, Camerupt, Breloom, Aggron, Relicanth, and Electrode.

And finally I did a rather memey challenge that had a name I'd rather not say to avoid mentioning someone nobody wants to talk about. But basically, in Pokemon X, every time I met a wild Pokemon that wasn't registered in my Pokedex yet, I was required to capture it and replace my longest running teammate with it. I was always horribly underleveled because of how many Pokemon are in that game. In order to increase the odds I'd be stuck replacing stuff, I banned Repels and required going for any item I could realistically reach. (Aka not counting HM-locked items I didn't have the HM for in my party upon the trip through). My team for Diantha was Golem, Conkeldurr, Floatzel, Skarmory, Hydreigon, and Hydreigon. I had two Hydreigons because I caught Zweilous and then met the wild Hydreigons before evolving it, which made it allowed to be caught. Really proud of my Golem who unfortunately had Rock Head and not Sturdy for surviving a Moonblast from Mega Gardevoir and exploding on it for the oneshot, because my Skarmory had no steel moves and wasn't carrying this even if he didn't get oneshotted.

Any new ideas? I'm doing the no damaging moves run in Black 2 and Ultra Moon right now, and a mono pure normal run in Crystal. I don't like Nuzlockes, so don't recommend that.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#87 Posted: 03:55:21 08/11/2021
Quote: Shadow-Cipher
I just wanted to pop in and talk about some challenge runs I've done recently. Every single challenge run has a no items in battle and no overleveling rule.

I beat a no attacking moves challenge in Pokemon Sword with the team of Ninetales, Skuntank, Trevenant, Gengar, Wobbuffet, and Cloyster. Leon was pretty intense. I learned a lot about the weird movesets the AI runs doing this challenge. I don't think I've ever used a Wobbuffet before, so that was fun.

I finished a run of Pokemon Black where I beat the game with Ghetsis' team. Well, mostly. I had worse moves than him and my Zweilous wasn't able to be a Hydreigon, but wow was that final battle with him tense. I had to put Eviolite on my Zweilous and then land two Hustle Dragon Rushes in a row to kill Hydreigon.

For some more off the wall challenges, I did what I called a Thanos Challenge in Pokemon Sapphire. Basically, I made a list of key events in the game such as Aqua battles, rival battles, gym battles, etc, and every single time I finished one of those key moments, I would flip a coin for every single Pokemon both in my team and in my PC and anyone who landed on tails died forever, even if they did nothing. As an added rule, I wasn't allowed to return to old routes to capture new allies. I could only move forward. Somehow Breloom landed on tails every time and my Electrode had such brilliant Thunder luck we reached the Elite Four at like level 33-35 because he barely missed, critted a lot, and paralyzed a lot. Got Pokerus too. Was a wild ride. Final team was Heracross, Camerupt, Breloom, Aggron, Relicanth, and Electrode.

And finally I did a rather memey challenge that had a name I'd rather not say to avoid mentioning someone nobody wants to talk about. But basically, in Pokemon X, every time I met a wild Pokemon that wasn't registered in my Pokedex yet, I was required to capture it and replace my longest running teammate with it. I was always horribly underleveled because of how many Pokemon are in that game. In order to increase the odds I'd be stuck replacing stuff, I banned Repels and required going for any item I could realistically reach. (Aka not counting HM-locked items I didn't have the HM for in my party upon the trip through). My team for Diantha was Golem, Conkeldurr, Floatzel, Skarmory, Hydreigon, and Hydreigon. I had two Hydreigons because I caught Zweilous and then met the wild Hydreigons before evolving it, which made it allowed to be caught. Really proud of my Golem who unfortunately had Rock Head and not Sturdy for surviving a Moonblast from Mega Gardevoir and exploding on it for the oneshot, because my Skarmory had no steel moves and wasn't carrying this even if he didn't get oneshotted.

Any new ideas? I'm doing the no damaging moves run in Black 2 and Ultra Moon right now, and a mono pure normal run in Crystal. I don't like Nuzlockes, so don't recommend that.

Mono-Snom sword playthrough
you are only allowed to use snom, no other pokemon.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#88 Posted: 04:15:14 08/11/2021
Quote: Shadow-Cipher

I'm editing my run on bidoof only nuzlocke and it's so bad vs gardenia
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me