Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Steam deck topic
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1 Posted: 17:32:59 19/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Talk about the 1 pound gamer thing
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 20:47:33 19/07/2021
This could legit be an incredible Switch alternative... If the controller doesn't end up being WiiU gamepad 2.0 or poorly compatible with others.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3 Posted: 21:34:18 19/07/2021
It looks pretty cool.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4 Posted: 21:48:24 19/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
This could legit be an incredible Switch alternative... If the controller doesn't end up being WiiU gamepad 2.0 or poorly compatible with others.

as a small hand gamer having to stretch my thumbs is a yikes. its Bluetooth 5.0 so hopefully connecting controllers to it is easy
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#5 Posted: 21:55:38 19/07/2021
I'm very excited for it
---
Twinkies and 2hus
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3112
#6 Posted: 13:12:06 20/07/2021
I preordered the 64gb model, then changed my mind a day later and upgraded to the 256gb model, so I had to lose my place in the queue unfortunately. This seems like a great device, but 64gb is nowhere near enough for the current and future file sizes of games. So good how it can do all a pc can. Emulation will be fantastic too, hopefully. Very smart move from Valve here, provided consumers like the idea, which it appears they do.

I wonder if it can do 60fps on games like Reignited and Horizon Zero Dawn with High or Medium settings. I hope so. Resolution is no big deal to me, I care much more about frame rate.

Steam sales on a portable system will be a game changer. Can't wait for this device to be honest. I hope it succeeds. I never pre-order hardware, but with the current nature of gaming since covid hit, I think I kind of needed to, as I could potentially be waiting for years if I didn't.
---
Kickstart my Heart
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:48:42 22/08/2021 by NSane Bandicoot
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#7 Posted: 13:40:33 20/07/2021
I'm gonna wait for that 576 GB one, gives me time to save up but also that's just a ton of space and seems worth it. I don't have a Steam account (Not much of a PC gamer), but this makes me want one. It opens up an entirely new world of games for me.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#8 Posted: 22:23:34 20/07/2021
i was semi interested but then I remember im still paying off a GPU i just bought :(
#9 Posted: 20:34:14 21/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: NSane Bandicoot
I preordered the 64gb model, then changed my mind a day later and upgraded to the 256gb model, so I had to lose my place in the queue unfortunately. This seems like a great device, but 64gb is nowhere near enough for the current and future file sizes of games. So good how it can do all a pc can. Emulation will be fantastic too, hopefully. Very smart move from Valve here, provided consumers like the idea, which it appears they do.

I wonder if it can do 60fps on games like Reignited and Horizon Zero Dawn with High or Medium settings. I hope so. Resolution is no big deal to me, I care much more about frame rate.

Steam sales on a portable system will be a game changer. Can't wait for this device to be honest. I hope it suceeds. I never pre-order hardware, but with the current nature of gaming since covid hit, I think I kind of needed to, as I could potentially be waiting for years if I didn't.

Yeah I was debating about the smaller model too. Honestly the add storage helps it a lot by so much without the need of sd card loading times. Plus you get steam avatars to show off your consumerism. Guess I won't be getting a ps5 for the next 6 years
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:33 21/07/2021 by somePerson
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#10 Posted: 23:22:09 23/07/2021
Quote: Bifrost

Valve was vocal about avoiding problems like drifting, and by working just like the normal SteamOS, it's probably compatible with every controller and then some with ease.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me