Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Monster Hunter
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#1 Posted: 14:59:49 13/06/2021 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Welcome to the new Monster Hunter topic! For the few us who enjoy grinding for hours just to get one (1) drop.

What's Monster Hunter?

Monster Hunter is an action roleplaying game that centres around hunting and trapping monsters! There is also a heavy focus on crafting items as well as collecting drops in order to create weapons and armour. The franchise is often played in multiplayer co-op, but it's absolutely playable solo! Many of these games are available on PlayStation and Nintendo consoles and handhelds, in addition to Microsoft consoles and PC.

Most Recent Games

Monster Hunter World (2018) - PlayStation 4 / PC (Steam)
Monster Hunter Rise (2021) - Nintendo Switch / PC (Note: PC port will release 2022!)

Upcoming Games

Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (July 2021) - Nintendo Switch / PC
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:17:25 13/06/2021 by Iceclaw
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#2 Posted: 15:02:56 13/06/2021
[User Posted Image]

BIRD UP
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 15:06:17 13/06/2021 | Topic Creator
BIRD UP

Give me your favourite monster designs as well as your favourite monsters gameplay wise
---
Twinkies and 2hus
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4 Posted: 15:11:42 13/06/2021
Quote: Iceclaw
BIRD UP

Give me your favourite monster designs as well as your favourite monsters gameplay wise

BIRD UP!

While I'm still unfamiliar with monster playstyles (I gotta get back into Rise), Rathlos always seemed super cool, even if he is a vanilla choice.

As for my favorite monster designs, I love Rathlos, Nargacuga, Tigrex, and a lot of others, my all time favorite monster is Lagiacrus. I love love LOVE Lagiacrus. Everything about it is just so awesome. The way it moves, it's electrical powers, it'd design, its all just so rad.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#5 Posted: 04:53:37 14/06/2021
Favorite monster design
[User Posted Image]

Favorite to fight in Rise tbh
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 11:45:09 14/06/2021
Quote: Trix Master 100
Favorite monster design
[User Posted Image]

I just gotta support Almudron. I was sure it'd be Valstrax but everything about his fight, his animations, his armor, it's all so fresh and full of personality. Never thought I'd like Mizutsune's dirty cousin but here we are
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#7 Posted: 14:36:16 14/06/2021
Perhaps I'm predictable but I'm such a sucker for Mizutsune. I love the color-scheme, how flowey and flowery it looks, and the bubbles?? like that's so cute??? I want to have one as a best friend and ride it into battle like my noble steed

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#8 Posted: 20:07:38 15/06/2021
Velkhana for me was my favorite.

I am so far behind on Rise. My friends are 150 HR and I’m at 4
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#9 Posted: 21:32:41 15/06/2021
Always adored Nergigante's design, but Ruiner Nergigante is my favorite without question.

[User Posted Image]

There's a number of monsters I adore fighting in World. I don't own Rise yet, so I can't say much for that one just yet. :c Hopefully soon!

The Fatalis fight in World is quite hard, but super satisfying if you get a good roll going on the fight. That's a fav of mine. Not always able to get a good solo going for it, that fight allows very little room for error.

Generally, if the fight has the potential to be super flashy or super fun if you get a good monster AI, it's a favorite. There's a number of them that are always difficult though, like Lunastra and Furious Rajang are among my consistently most difficult hunts. (I still haven't attempted Tempered Furious Rajang, I weep.)

What weapons does everyone main or dabble in? I main Longsword, but dabble in Bows, Dual Blades, and have been trying to learn Charge Blade and Switchaxe.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:30 15/06/2021 by Crystal Dragon
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#10 Posted: 05:22:27 16/06/2021
I am a Bow User but I use Chargeblade for when I’m by myself doing solo missions. Bow let’s me keep my distance and be a support
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#11 Posted: 06:15:17 16/06/2021
Hi I'm Trix and in MH I am a great sword and hammer main. Also massive sad sap that never killed their own elder dragon without the power of friendship.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12 Posted: 14:10:17 18/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Zinogre is my favourite monster design-wise he's the love of my life
Nargacuga is my second favourite monster design.

My main weapons are insect glaive and switch axe smilie They're super fun to play with
---
Twinkies and 2hus
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#13 Posted: 18:08:31 19/06/2021
hEY i need more people to play World/Iceborne with bc people I no longer associate with were the ones who helped me beat the base game and now I'm stuck on Iceborne!

I'm a glaive user pretty strictly and my hunter's gender confuses people
My favorite monsters are Nargacuga and Tobi Kadachi but there's a lot more bc I love most of them gjbgkn
---
case closed
#14 Posted: 15:20:17 05/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Monster Hunter Stories 2 coming out July 9th!!!

I'm super super hyped. Is anyone else getting the game?
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#15 Posted: 15:56:48 05/07/2021
Quote: Iceclaw
Monster Hunter Stories 2 coming out July 9th!!!

I'm super super hyped. Is anyone else getting the game?

With my birthday coming up at the end of the month, this is the #1 thing I'm asking for. The more I see of it, the more hyped I get.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#16 Posted: 11:59:49 09/07/2021 | Topic Creator
https://www.monsterhunter.com/...monsterquiz/en/

Take this quiz to find out who your MH Stories partner would be!!

[User Posted Image]
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#17 Posted: 12:10:16 09/07/2021
This guy is cool!

[User Posted Image]
---
#18 Posted: 19:26:24 10/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Legiana is really cool! Super fun to fight too
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#19 Posted: 23:55:26 16/08/2021
I got Monster Hunter Stories 2 and it's really cool so far!
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#20 Posted: 07:08:01 18/08/2021
I got monster hunter iceborne dlc
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me