Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Post GREAT Characters designs
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#51 Posted: 13:39:30 24/08/2021
I watched Coco again recently and I remembered how much I love Hector's design. He's just so good. And his personality, the way he's animated, and Gael García Bernal's performance as him only make him so much more fun to watch.

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#52 Posted: 18:01:01 29/08/2021
[User Posted Image]

no explanation needed
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#53 Posted: 16:38:50 02/02/2022
[User Posted Image]

klonoa from moonlight museum is my favorite iteration of his design! it's close to his original design from door to phantomile, but simplifies it somewhat. mostly, the number of colors are reduced and i believe his proportions are slightly adjusted. his fur is also no longer completely black, which helps the lineart pop. i greatly appreciate how they've reduced the details on his footwear. i love klonoa's initial design, but it's a bit busy. that's not inherently a bad thing; it just makes it more difficult to remember all of his details.

here's his phantomile design for reference:

[User Posted Image]

klonoa's design in lunatea's veil is also nice, but it's not as striking to me. i think it has to do with the blues in his costume. he feels too much like a sonic clone. although perhaps the blues make more thematic sense, as i think there's some aspect of klonoa mourning the events of phantomile in the game, and becoming a little more mature. his lunatea's veil design comes across as more broadly appealing, which i think makes it a stronger design in theory. just not something that always interests me when i look at character designs.

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me