Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Post GREAT Characters designs
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 04:36:32 09/06/2021 | Topic Creator
That's right, the sequel we needed. I felt like it's best time to just pop it on up. Post your favorite character designs in media or even your friends characters. I'll let ya'll go wild with this, just no horny/too horny talk. Please ty.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#2 Posted: 04:48:37 09/06/2021
heehee hoohoo this boi gives the dante some mega serotonin

[User Posted Image]

like wowie look at this big chungus (also previous conversation brought this up)
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#3 Posted: 07:12:24 09/06/2021
i'm quite fond of big chungus myself

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#4 Posted: 07:42:42 09/06/2021
[User Posted Image]

In all seriousness, Dingodile's design and personality is one of the few things i liked about Crash 4. He's fantastic.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:43:36 09/06/2021 by NSane Bandicoot
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 08:18:00 09/06/2021
bloodborne
#6 Posted: 08:30:50 09/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: NSane Bandicoot
[User Posted Image]

In all seriousness, Dingodile's design and personality is one of the few things i liked about Crash 4. He's fantastic.

tfw this was bit more of a serious thread as I feel we should be loud af on what we like. But yeah same!

Quote: Vespi
bloodborne

This is a pretty damn good answer. It's just great designed game of cosmic horror.

I'm still letting people go first before I get crazy.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#7 Posted: 17:29:36 09/06/2021
anything from durarara and pretty much everything tite kubo related
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#8 Posted: 19:20:43 09/06/2021
i just think they're neat

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#9 Posted: 20:07:57 09/06/2021
[User Posted Image]
This thing is the perfect creature. Cat, dragon, bat, all rolled into one majestic monster whom I love.
---
case closed
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#10 Posted: 20:26:17 09/06/2021
[User Posted Image]
My waifu smilie.
#11 Posted: 21:20:43 09/06/2021
DANNY LOOK IT S RYUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#12 Posted: 00:27:16 10/06/2021
I thought Reignited Moneybags was designed quite well.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#13 Posted: 00:48:33 10/06/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg
i just think they're neat

[User Posted Image]

elbow finger............ ew...

edit: AND the wing is sharing a shoulder with the front limb? double ouch. this dragon can't function.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:30 10/06/2021 by sans
#14 Posted: 01:32:44 10/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Trix is now going to pop right off. I'm gonna section some off and try to keep things nice sweet and simple. I will spoiler some because "typical Trix ramble stuff" so you guys can skip that section. If there's some newer big brained ones, those will not really be spoilered as I think everyone should see with their naked eyes.

Winx Club rambles
I was initially going to make this a Darcy Simp ramble, but as far as I know she, Stormy, and Icy, didn't get cut from the Live action non-sense. So instead of simping over a design that would absolutely fit in with Scooby Doo and power wise would be too OP to be in the show. We're ****ing discussing on who the Live action doesn't have. Tecna. She is a literal Technomancer fairy, first e-girl I swear to god. Winx Club is more inclusive before Netflix and their memey adaptions with white washing all over the stinkin place. She has the cool outfit of the 3D space dimensions on earlier computers, her wings are literally the mouse shape which is a slapper. Also I am a massive sucker for purples and greens just coexisting peacefully. That is absolutely my bop right there. Her regular outfit is good and her regular Fairy is also really a bop. Like friends would get her on Mudae and be like "IDk but she had this Androgynous look with really cool techno vibes" and I go "YEP THAT TECNA".
Honorable mentions is Darcy, Tim/Timmy (idk how they got a nerd hunk to work but aight), Riven, and I want to say Bloom as well.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Monster Hunter World/Iceborne/Rise ramble
I decided to pick the pick either my absolute favorites or ties, that made their debut in World, Iceborne, and Rise respectively. If I decide to go on more Monster Hunter rambles I point to which games they came from. It might be worth looking into. Who knows.

For World I have: Anjanath and Great/Girros
Listen, massive soft spot for dinosaurs that look birdish and stocky snake headed things. What am I to do? Not yell about them?
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Iceborne I personally really adore: Banbaro and NightShade Paolumu
Like 1 is a moose-asaurus rex and the other is honestly goth phase cotton bat. I adore that very much thank you
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Rise we have: Palamute, Great/Izuchi, and Almudron
Listen ridable dogs should always be a open option in these types of games and it took them that long for one to be official. OFC I AM GOING TO MAKE MY IRL DOGS WITH THAT. With Izuchis I really love that it's based on the Kamatachi folklore in Japan. Love me some funky spin weasels with sickles. Mustelid lover says yes to that. Speaking of Mustelid features, Almudron has both otter and snake features. Otter face, stumpy limbs, and
some of the swimming movements. Snake for the ridges, coloring, and some teeth oddly enough. Idk I just ****ing love them. Let me live.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Crash rambles
Next to Dingodile in Crash 4, I think Crash 4: It's about ****ing time, that this man is goddamn adorable. Crash in Crash 4 is at peak cuteness, he's a lil creature and I love that. Like you know you are doing something right with his design if GoodSmile out there making figures for him. Seeing them do that to not so human shaped creatures is astonishing and a miracle like, **** yeah let's go. Also this iteration makes for great cartoony expressions that N.Sane wishes they could've caught that philosophy as intended in the OG games. I mean this is probably pretty obvious choice. Like the least controversial opinion, though I am gonna say if your Crash is not even close to cartoony or this adorable please shoo. This is peak baby.
[User Posted Image]

Oh you thought I was done with Crash 4, haha wrong. I'm gonna be simping about Tawna now as someone already simped about Dingodile for me really. Honestly action hero AU Tawna is personally my favorite Tawna to be around. Yeah the OG is hot but the way handled her I never really got that character and personality really. She had lack of personality and judging from the model not the only thing she is lacking. OG unsimpable for me, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Now action hero, rogue warrior, techno colored, mad max nonsense Tawna has my attention and her gameplay also feels ****ing gooooooooood. Love this Tawna. With the promotional pins I thought this was gonna be bad, I am so damn glad to be proven wrong. Thank you queen.
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#15 Posted: 02:18:14 10/06/2021
Crash 4 designs are the best ones in the series I'm dead ass serious
---
case closed
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#16 Posted: 02:26:58 10/06/2021
i always loved kamen rider kivalas design. its vampiric, cool, slick, and stunning. too bad it appears for like 3 minutes in the show :)
[User Posted Image]
#17 Posted: 02:45:14 10/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
i always loved kamen rider kivalas design. its vampiric, cool, slick, and stunning. too bad it appears for like 3 minutes in the show :)
*snippin*

NOW THAT IS ****ING CRIMINAL GIVE THAT SUIT MORE SCREEN TIME PEOPLE
---
icon from Empoh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#18 Posted: 05:01:53 10/06/2021
The Storm Dragon’s redesign.

[User Posted Image]

The original for comparison:

[User Posted Image]

While the original was still the pinnacle of dragon design to 8-year-old me, looking at the comparison I realize how badly-proportioned the old design was. There is no space for a stomach. This dragon must subside exclusively on liquids. On some lesser complaints, the cheek tufts stick out too far, the wings are weirdly far back, the backmane could be interpreted as some sort of furry parasitic mold, and the eyelashes make the dragon excessively female-coded; now you can have a male Storm Dragon and he won’t look like a drag-on.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#19 Posted: 06:01:41 10/06/2021 | Topic Creator
That's definitely progress. Hell yeah!
---
icon from Empoh
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#20 Posted: 03:56:34 21/07/2021
he

[User Posted Image]
#21 Posted: 16:03:54 22/07/2021
god bless fromsoft for saving gaming

[User Posted Image]
#22 Posted: 18:49:06 22/07/2021
that s pretty damned funny
---
#23 Posted: 06:30:02 29/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Since ya'll randomly revived this on my vacation from the insane world. I have decided to come back with

YES
[User Posted Image]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#24 Posted: 08:59:15 29/07/2021
TRIX, HOUNDOOM IS ONE OF THE BEST POKEMON DESIGNS EVER
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#25 Posted: 01:17:44 30/07/2021
i love the cool fantasy stuff some of you guys posted! as a fan of square enix games, i obviously love fantasy designs.

but, i want to post something different! i also have a great appreciation for character designs that could easily exist in real life but still look awesome.

I present to you mao:

[User Posted Image]

and what i really like is that she looks good dressed in very different outfits. i feel like that's an underrated aspect of designing characters, especially human characters. a character's design shouldn't be dependent on a single outfit. people don't always dress the same in real life.

behold:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:15:53 30/07/2021 by YesterdayFemmey
#26 Posted: 04:03:29 30/07/2021
one of the pics link didn t work and i feel robbed of Mao idk why i didn t expect you to post her lol................................................... but everything you said 100 percent if your character only loooks good in one outfit look you have failed at that characters design lol
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#27 Posted: 06:17:43 30/07/2021
that's weird, they all show up for me. i replaced the links, so hopefully everyone can see all of the pictures now. no one should be robbed of mao, lol

and thanks, i felt like i made sense
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#28 Posted: 06:33:05 30/07/2021
i can see Mao now it was the one with the playstation controller lol
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#29 Posted: 03:24:37 31/07/2021
[User Posted Image]

She’s a mashup of a clown, a lampade, and the U S of A. Plus she has a fanmade music video dedicated to how hard she is to defeat.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#30 Posted: 23:26:07 31/07/2021
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████

this character has an awesome design
#31 Posted: 04:51:30 02/08/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
TRIX, HOUNDOOM IS ONE OF THE BEST POKEMON DESIGNS EVER

EXACTLY
---
icon from Empoh
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#32 Posted: 16:05:26 02/08/2021
Quote: Drednaw
[User Posted Image]

submissive and breedable

Im calling animal control you HOOLIGAN
#33 Posted: 01:50:39 03/08/2021 | Topic Creator
SO not only do I think Reptar's design is cute and sweet to parody Godzilla. Though finding plushies of him that hit it just right is hard af. So I want to give this to Mattel the probably dead company that made the best large reptar plushies. Unfortunately hard to come by but I recently found this and uh... I'm happy to have commissions lining up atm. He's a pretty penny ngl. Rightfully a pretty penny tho.
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#34 Posted: 02:18:51 03/08/2021
Quote: Trix Master 100
SO not only do I think Reptar's design is cute and sweet to parody Godzilla. Though finding plushies of him that hit it just right is hard af. So I want to give this to Mattel the probably dead company that made the best large reptar plushies. Unfortunately hard to come by but I recently found this and uh... I'm happy to have commissions lining up atm. He's a pretty penny ngl. Rightfully a pretty penny tho.
[User Posted Image]

Oh gosh, where did you find this? I was looking for a Reptar recently plush too.

Never mind just found it, did not expect that price or size.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:08 03/08/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
#35 Posted: 03:33:14 03/08/2021 | Topic Creator
Yeah Vintage plush hunting is hard. But boi do I love it.
---
icon from Empoh
#36 Posted: 04:22:56 03/08/2021
Trix i love to no end that you included reptar on this topic THUMBS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
---
#37 Posted: 04:50:50 03/08/2021 | Topic Creator
Also shoutout to the purple Reptar designs. Those also slap and hit me purple heart. Think I like orange spiked more because somewhat complimentary colors.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Honestly if a character has multiple people making plushies I think it goes on the great list because... Listen physical form babies? **** yeah let's go!

Speaking of bois that need more GOOD plushies. Furyhorns. All of them from TeamFight Tactics. Give me them. I have not seen restocks of the official sugarcone boi from riot games in nearly a year. I'm miffed.
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
#38 Posted: 08:50:02 03/08/2021
WHOA I FORGOT PURPLE REPTAR!!!! COOL!
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#39 Posted: 07:46:30 20/08/2021
The goodest of boys.
[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me