Page 1 of 1
Scrapped Battle Classes Info
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#1 Posted: 19:54:55 07/04/2021 | Topic Creator
I've been datamining the switch version of Imaginators, and I have found quite a bit of information on two scrapped battle classes. These are "Pet", and "Whip".

For each class, I have found information on the secret techniques associated with them. First, Pet.

The first attack is titled "Defensive". Within the file lays a whale texture, seen below
[User Posted Image]
You may notice, this looks exactly like Tidepool's whales, and you're right to think that. It is the exact same file, even down to the name.

Next, we have "Swarm". Associated with it are two textures, shown below
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The final two secret techniques are "DPS" and "Explosive". I can't find any textures associated with those.

Now, onto whip. Once again, all 4 secret techniques have files, but this time, none have important textures. All I could find for these are simple effects. Either way, the secret techniques are as follows:

JumpRope
Grab
GroundStab
Cone

It's worth noting that "Grab" has fire textures associated with it, so I'm choosing to believe that was for an upgraded version.

Whip also has two more things worth mentioning. First, within a primary folder, I found an unused texture for a Life Whip. I assume Boom Bloom would have unlocked this
[User Posted Image]

Finally, I've found an unused whip handle model, and it's corresponding texture
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:45 07/04/2021 by skylandsfan
#2 Posted: 18:21:19 17/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
thank you for looking into these.

any info on swapforce golden.pak?

I'm only able to look through the files of the Switch version of Imaginators, and I don't see a file that matches
---
#3 Posted: 18:51:16 17/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
get swap force wii its really easy and cheap. the files are there. i just hope someone can look at some of this since dark stormblade

tcrf says ssa 3ds has a test level file.

check sf fright rider file to see if he has a legendary texture (its mentioned but i cba to attempt extracting right now)

The program I used is only compatible with certain games. The only skylanders game that works is imaginators
---
#4 Posted: 08:18:03 18/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drednaw
you're doing god's work out here tyler

Just doing what I can lol
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me