darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Fan Game In Development: Skylanders Armor Knights
Page 1 of 1
Fan Game In Development: Skylanders Armor Knights
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1 Posted: 18:39:21 15/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Like, we're not talking just fanfiction here. There's actual video and screenshots of this project.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyla..._screen_reveal/

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyla...ts_first_video/

Quote: SkylanderTragic
Some story details have been fleshed out. Master Eon, along with Kaos' mother and other beings in Skylands, have been mysteriously abducted. As it was Kaos' birthday, his mother being abducted means his birthday party was cancelled, which makes Kaos very unhappy! He has no choice but to turn to the Skylanders to help find his mother and fill the role that Eon would otherwise have to play in guiding and directing the Portal Master. Even if Kaos has to do it begrudgingly and sarcastically.

The story in Armor Knights follows the Skylanders as enormous, powerful creatures known as Armor Phantoms have appeared. They are going berserk and destroying Skylands. No Skylander can even damage or withstand an attack from the Armor Phantoms. Luckily, Armor Crystals have appeared, scattered all around Skylands. By using these Armor Crystals, Skylanders can wear unique, powerful armor which protects them from Armor Phantoms' attack and allows Skylanders to fight back! How did the Armor Phantoms appear in Skylands? Who unleashed them? By the way, Kaos says it wasn't him!

Put an Armor Crystal on the portal of power to grant your Skylander special Elemental Armor and Armor Abilities. Armor Crystals will protect your Skylander from Armor Phantoms, certain enemies who deal massive damage and are normally impossible to fight! Armor Crystals will power up your Skylander and allow them to defeat even the most powerful enemies!

The goal is to give Skylanders fans something to look forward to and maybe even get Activision's attention to show that there's demand for a new game. I'm getting the word out because I really want the latter to happen.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 13:31:22 16/10/2020
Begging for a C&D is just rude. I hope there's at least a playable build though, his intention was to have it out in a month and clearly turned into much more.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 13:48:42 16/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Begging for a C&D is just rude. I hope there's at least a playable build though, his intention was to have it out in a month and clearly turned into much more.

I understand he’s put a lot of hard work into this. It was wrong of me to joke so carelessly, and I apologize.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4 Posted: 20:06:08 16/10/2020
best of luck to 'em!

i hope this shows acti that there are people who are still interested in skylanders
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 21:48:14 16/10/2020
Quote: BlueFox
Quote: Bifrost

I understand he’s put a lot of hard work into this. It was wrong of me to joke so carelessly, and I apologize.

It's alright! Just keep in mind that tempting fate has worked far too well with Nintendo and a few other companies - the best advice has already been covered by someone with a channel - and even a game made with mobile assets can become a "threat" to the legal team. Best example I can give is Fighting Is Magic, which they pretented to not see until it had real chances of launching and *gasp* could make the children think the ponies fight. They always knew it existed.

Also, with that video in mind, I hope he keeps scope small for now too. If he can get the PVP mode going or just a few simple levels, that's better than racing against the clock to have that whole story premise finished first.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:50:21 16/10/2020 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me