Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
HIHD's dS headcanons.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#51 Posted: 21:53:50 11/09/2020
Mine's probably going to be something dirty
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#52 Posted: 23:08:02 11/09/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ShadowMewX
Oh? :0

In your basement is a tied up, black haired twink you dressed up as Dark Pit. You cuddle, kiss, and feed him. His family misses him very much.

I can’t believe you never told me about him, Shadme! I thought we were friends smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#53 Posted: 00:49:22 12/09/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

You secrete a slime from your body that makes you extremely slippery. This is a defence mechanism against predators. You will slide on your belly like a penguin to make your escape.

Quote: StormDragon21

In your basement is a tied up, black haired twink you dressed up as Dark Pit. You cuddle, kiss, and feed him. His family misses him very much.

I can’t believe you never told me about him, Shadme! I thought we were friends smilie

You are Shadme's imaginary friend.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#54 Posted: 00:57:34 12/09/2020
Quote: Metallo

You secrete a slime from your body that makes you extremely slippery. This is a defence mechanism against predators. You will slide on your belly like a penguin to make your escape.

Why did I read this in Dwight's voice?
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#55 Posted: 01:49:31 12/09/2020
heya.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#56 Posted: 02:18:49 12/09/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: sans
heya.

You do not have the ability to clap.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#57 Posted: 05:14:03 12/09/2020

Um, er, don't take it too personally! Nobody knew about that! I dunno how HIHD found out but uh... on second thought, maybe it'd be nice to have a Pit as well... c:<

You are Shadme's imaginary friend.

...Oh.
Well in that case, nobody heard about my kidnapping plans! smilie I'm in the clear!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#58 Posted: 14:35:28 12/09/2020

Um, er, don't take it too personally! Nobody knew about that! I dunno how HIHD found out but uh... on second thought, maybe it'd be nice to have a Pit as well... c:<

Are you making... an offer? (//0ω0//)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#59 Posted: 15:27:47 12/09/2020 | Topic Creator

Um,er, don't take it too personally! Nobody knew about that! I dunno how HIHD found out but uh... on second thought, maybe it'd be nice to have a Pit as well... c:<

------
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#60 Posted: 05:57:31 14/09/2020
Quote: JCW555
This should be interesting.

You can recite the entirety of the "Friends" episode. Every single one. You will sometimes binge episodes by yourself. You even leave pause for the audience laughter.

Quote: Vespi
tfw u skipped me you bastard

I'M SO SORRY OH MY GOSH ;~;

You have created your language, called Vespinese. It consist of grunts, hums, clicks, guttural sounds, hissing, and jumping.

i mean i am learning russian so close enough i guess
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#61 Posted: 11:31:17 24/09/2020
That awesome
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2459
#62 Posted: 02:18:21 25/09/2020
im already noncanon in dS lore so go for it
#63 Posted: 12:00:28 25/09/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: gary
That awesome

You are a Master Ninja, Gary.

Quote: Lunar
im already noncanon in dS lore so go for it

You are now canon to the dS lore. You are a passionate follower of the Church of Quagsire. You will go to people's homes and tell them the "Good News' of Quagsire. When they decline, you throw tantrums until they let you inside or call the police.
---
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#64 Posted: 14:14:33 25/09/2020
Do your worst if it is not too much to ask.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#65 Posted: 14:42:18 25/09/2020
My headcanon on you is that you have nothing but Tom Holland and Pitt posters in your bedroom
#66 Posted: 16:02:47 25/09/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Do your worst if it is not too much to ask.

You are an 11'4 lanky Ent, living in a huge, magical, secluded forest. This forest has so many trees that it's quite dark and always looks like night time. Light is provided by magical fires and bioluminescent mushrooms. You've considered kind, jovial, and deeply wise. Many of the forest's residents seek you for guidance, advice, or even just as a friend to talk to.

Quote: willspyro
My headcanon on you is that you have nothing but Tom Holland and Pitt posters in your bedroom

It's posters of Tom Holland, Pit, and Gwenpool thank you very much.
---
#67 Posted: 22:05:51 25/09/2020
Quote: gary
That awesome

You are a Master Ninja, Gary.

I called it since day 1
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me