Page 1 of 1
How rare is the Switch version?
QuakeMarine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#1 Posted: 06:03:02 04/06/2020 | Topic Creator
I've been wanting to replay Imaginators along with some of the other games for a while now, but since I sold my Wii U ages ago, I was wondering if it was hard to find it was find a copy of the Switch version of the game with just the card only. There doesn't seem to be any digital version of it on the eShop unfortunately.

Hopefully it isn't super expensive, but if it is I'll be happy to settle for a PS3 disc only version instead smilie
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 16:24:25 04/06/2020
not sure what your region is, but i just did a quick google search and it looks like the switch version is much more rare/expensive than other ports.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#3 Posted: 17:07:32 04/06/2020
It is. On amazon you can get it at it's original price, around 60 bucks. But I don't see any low price retailer.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#4 Posted: 06:56:37 05/06/2020
Quote: Halvmorke
It is. On amazon you can get it at it's original price, around 60 bucks. But I don't see any low price retailer.

Would you happen to have a link to that? The cheapest I can find on Amazon is $179.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#5 Posted: 22:09:16 06/06/2020
Quote: skylandsfan

Would you happen to have a link to that? The cheapest I can find on Amazon is $179.

Oh my gosh, it seems last time I checked it was long time ago! I couldn't find any neither on amazon nor on Game. Maybe at CeX, are you from Europe? If not, try any preowned stuff web. But for God's sake...

Yes... it's pretty rare!
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#6 Posted: 09:24:31 09/06/2020
Quote: skylandsfan

Oh my gosh, it seems last time I checked it was long time ago! I couldn't find any neither on amazon nor on Game. Maybe at CeX, are you from Europe? If not, try any preowned stuff web. But for God's sake...

Yes... it's pretty rare!

I'm in the US, so I've mainly been checking sites like Ebay and Mercari. I'll definitely keep searching though.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#7 Posted: 13:15:46 09/06/2020
On ebay prices go around 150 bucks... insane.

Did you try Wallapop? (I'm not sure if you have it in USA but you can find really good deals there and is basically ebay 2.0.).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:16:11 09/06/2020 by Halvmorke
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#8 Posted: 21:47:47 11/06/2020
Interesting, didn't realize the switch went up so high in price. I bought a brand new copy for 5.99 and never opened it. I thought eventually it'd be good to have another Skylanders game which I could play Bowser as well as get a second GOLDEN Golden Queen. But I think I may look to sell it instead.
#9 Posted: 00:17:26 12/06/2020
Quote: Street50
Interesting, didn't realize the switch went up so high in price. I bought a brand new copy for 5.99 and never opened it. I thought eventually it'd be good to have another Skylanders game which I could play Bowser as well as get a second GOLDEN Golden Queen. But I think I may look to sell it instead.

Where did you buy it for that price and when, if I can ask?
---
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#10 Posted: 22:48:42 13/06/2020
Imaginators didn't sell that well in the first place, so a port that was released a half-year later being rare doesn't surprise me.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#11 Posted: 23:15:17 13/06/2020
Quote: Street50

Where did you buy it for that price and when, if I can ask?

I had to look it up to remember but yeah I bought it off Ebay June 11 2018. it could be found really cheap then. Which now i'm shocked that it's worth over 100 dollars....
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#12 Posted: 17:13:39 24/03/2021
Does anyone know if there is specific region of the eShop that has Imaginators available to download? I would like to get it for Switch as well.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
MLG Skylander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1084
#13 Posted: 20:25:51 24/03/2021
It’s not on the European one
It might have been delisted in all regions
The game probably didn’t do well because got over shadowed by zedla BOTW
most people stop caring about toys to life in 2017
It released on another platforms way before the game it came out on switch
And The switch had a slow start
So the bad sale was Jue to being released in a bad time
---
Call me chad yu instead of the stupid and dumb username that I pick when I was a stupid kid
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:45 24/03/2021 by MLG Skylander
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#14 Posted: 23:44:56 31/03/2021
I don't think Imaginators was ever released on the eShop, given the nature that you need the figures to play. They only released it physically due to that.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me