Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
All Purpose Coronavirus General
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#51 Posted: 06:53:25 19/03/2020
i love being immunocompromised due to chronic illness that’s great
not paranoid at all, especially since im out of a job for at least a month haha funny corona meme, nice one china! funny joke!

bro im freaking the **** out animal crossing is the only thing keeping me sane im terrified
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#52 Posted: 03:47:25 20/03/2020
can someone quarantine me already
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#53 Posted: 04:43:33 20/03/2020
Quote: Carmelita Fox
can someone quarantine me already

Hold up
Your gemcount

10k gems!?
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2447
#54 Posted: 04:48:51 20/03/2020
i wrote a long series of paragraphs venting about every facet of this situation and taking it all down piece by piece but after i was finished writing i realized that no one needs to be reading stuff that negative right now, all i want to say is that i hope everyone here is able to get by and stay safe. stay strong yall. smilie
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#55 Posted: 21:12:54 20/03/2020
More NBA players are getting it
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#56 Posted: 23:36:05 20/03/2020
Lots are places are still closing down here but some people are still going along normally. I'm not too worried for myself, but people in my family are over 50 and they really don't need this risk.

Just as I was going out to go job hunting last month too. I wonder how things will be in the future if they're already pretty bad now. I really feel for the workers who still have to work and can't stay home.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#57 Posted: 00:39:45 21/03/2020
Yeah I work at a butcher and now a dingo sanctuary, and you can't believe how bad it is. Usually we have about 60 orders in the system at the butcher at any given time (it's predominantly an online business) ... do you want to know how many there were a couple days ago?? 440 orders!! They're mostly all new customers and they're spending literally hundreds in meat. How they can afford it i do not ****ing know. We get our eggs and chickens at the butchers from the same place that the dingoes do, and the chicken farm had to shut down so now the dingoes aren't getting their food. We have to rely on food donations now. SPEAKING OF, we had to shut down new orders at the butcher because we only have enough stock for the (hundreds) of orders we already have. The phones have been going off. The amount of orders in the system have gone down, its now sitting at around 275 but thats only because we literally had to stop people from buying because there aren't enough people here to do all the work.
I'm dead. I'm working long hours because of this huge demand. And normal people who aren't panic buying can't get their usual food/supplies because theres no stock left for them. Panic buyers are so goddamned selfish and greedy and I hate this mentality with a passion.
and my step dad is one of them. he's stockpiling canned foods and flour and crap.
absolute ****ing idiot. you're part of the problem. :)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#58 Posted: 02:08:20 21/03/2020
I really can't stand people who are doing some serious hoarding. My dad and his workers need latex gloves and disposable masks for my dad's job but we can't find any at all because of everyone buying 10+ boxes each. I was hoping to order online but the only places I can find them online were people price gouging on Amazon, everything else is out of stock.

There's also the worry of ordering online since people handling the shipping / the driver could have the virus and not realise it, thus spreading it to us.

We pretty much have to start buying things in bulk now because if we look for something, there's a 90% chance they'll be out. Also having to go to the store very early in the morning and wait in line because of these people.

Even though I'm not too concerned for myself, I'm still trying to not go out unless I have to. Just because I probably won't die from the virus doesn't mean I want to experience it in the first place. I also wouldn't know how to isolate myself from the rest of my family so that they don't get it if I ever got it.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#59 Posted: 17:53:06 22/03/2020
oh god that 13k leap in america, plz stay safe everybody
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#60 Posted: 19:19:05 22/03/2020
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
oh god that 13k leap in america, plz stay safe everybody

Louisiana was at 103 confirmed cases one week ago.

Today, we're at 837.
#61 Posted: 21:23:22 22/03/2020
Hospitals are begging Congress for cash or else they may close.

We should be afraid.

I hate to get political in a time like this, but goddamn, if this doesn't wake people up to the horrors of privatized healthcare then we are ****ed.
#62 Posted: 06:08:14 23/03/2020
This is definitely a wake up call for the voters.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#63 Posted: 20:26:35 23/03/2020
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ that's what i've been thinking, too

edit: forgot that two "^" makes a face
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:35:24 24/03/2020 by ThunderEgg
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#64 Posted: 20:39:20 23/03/2020
If this isn't it, then they are truly doomed
---
BREATHE AIR.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#65 Posted: 21:02:00 23/03/2020
the UK is on lockdown and greggs is shutting, this has been the worse birthday ever

:(
#66 Posted: 20:08:16 25/03/2020
Just gonna drop this here

darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7072
#67 Posted: 21:15:16 25/03/2020

coronavirus but it's a brutal deathcore song
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#68 Posted: 12:29:42 27/03/2020
The factory I work in is closed for two weeks (or longer), so I'm being forced to stay home, while still being paid. I don't mind making $800 a week for doing literally nothing. My mom has lung problems, so I can't go outside and risk getting it and passing it onto her, so I'm spending my time in the basement. I wouldn't mind if this became my permanent job, but I don't think the company can afford to pay all 4,000+ workers forever, sadly. It'll probably end up being closed for a month at the rate things are going, but as long as they keep paying me, that's okay. I'm not worried about getting the virus because I avoid people like the plague. According to our Prime Minister, staying home and avoiding crowds saves lives, and makes you a hero, so I've been a hero for 28 years, and I didn't even know.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#69 Posted: 13:47:31 27/03/2020
Myself personally I've accepted that theres a good chance of me getting this. We're an "essential" business so I'm still working every day. However, I also get majorly sick about 5 times a year and minimally sick like once a month.

So 3 weeks ago when warnings went out, places started running out of supplies and there was a major attack at a grocery store. There are still fights at the grocery stores almost daily, but usually minor.
2 weeks ago when some people started taking it seriously, our business took a hit. We only have 6 cases in my county, but all the counties surrounding us have 30+ and are on strict lockdown. Our business right now is only making 1 3rd of the sales it should be, and a lot of businesses are either closed or struggling to stay open. So far. We've been very fortunate. Of course, stopping the spread and letting people heal, making them stay home for 2 or 3 weeks would cost the business a lot in those weeks of being closed, but people not dying is more important, and overall we'll lose more if we keep going on like this instead of taking action. However, GA Governor Brian Kemp sucks ***. I did not vote for him, and everyone who did regrets it. He is doing nothing, he said he'll let the individual counties decide what to do, but they're all doing such vastly different things. He said its up to each individual citizen to stop the spread, and that if they want things to get better its their responsibility. Sir. You are the governor. It is literally your responsibility, if you want your state to heal, you have to take action. Literally what do you think your job is? B**** a** prolonging this. People WILL NOT stay home willingly, its human nature. Our state has 13000+ cases

This is the same govenor, who campaigned using promises of deportation, driving a bus that said "follow me to Mexico " on it
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#70 Posted: 18:38:07 27/03/2020
Orange man bad
#71 Posted: 18:51:25 27/03/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
This just in: our president is a moron. (Who could have guessed that one, huh?)

The businessman would put economic health over the well-being of his citizens. Are you surprised?
This man just denied NY state 15,000 ventilators for coronavirus patients as we've run out. Apparently they're "too expensive" and "we don't need them". Now our mortality rate has accelerated because we lack support for those in critical condition who lack the machinery to literally keep people breathing.

Yet he thinks all this will be over in a week and he wants to lax social distancing and get everyone back to work because "this costs too much". Literally fuming
---
BREATHE AIR.
#72 Posted: 18:53:50 27/03/2020
Quote: willspyro
Orange man bad

Get off your high horse and contribute something meaningful to the topic.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#73 Posted: 18:58:36 27/03/2020
Let me rephrase that.

What in God's name is this man thinking that killing millions of people will help the economy. Nonetheless people in NYC, mostly workers are ****ed. This man is delusional and he's only going to make the economy worse. Since he's known for going bankrupt in the past. It's time for him to make this whole country go bankrupt. If you vote for him this upcoming election I never want to associate with somebody voting for a murderer.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#74 Posted: 19:09:16 27/03/2020
orange man bad

edit: i just saw iceclaw's comment. i legitimately don't like trump, but i think i'll be using a different phrase from now on
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:15 28/03/2020 by ThunderEgg
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#75 Posted: 19:12:32 27/03/2020
Trump is quite literally one of the dumbest people I've seen.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#76 Posted: 19:16:19 27/03/2020
Be aware that people who say "orange man bad" use that phrasing to poke fun at people who criticize Trump's decisions, if you're gonna legitimately be upset with him, the least you can do is not word it that way because then it confuses the rest of us and makes you look like you don't think he's doing anything bad.

I hope this guy doesn't get reelected. Fingers crossed this situation is opening the eyes of a lot of his supporters (and people in general)
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:46 27/03/2020 by Iceclaw
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#77 Posted: 19:23:01 27/03/2020 | Topic Creator
im not the biggest trump hater (indifferent) but yeah hes doing pretty bad with this whole outbreak thing. like wanting people to go back to work because they "want to" is just inaccurate to how people with jobs feel. they want to work but more importantly they want to work in safe conditions. people dont want to work at all right now because of sanitary laws being so loose and pretty much nonexistent.

but apparently he just got finished talking with people about getting more ventilators after not wanting to buy more. so thats a thing
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:13 27/03/2020 by somePerson
#78 Posted: 19:23:23 27/03/2020
Thanks for the clarification iceclaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:13 27/03/2020 by willspyro
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#79 Posted: 19:43:00 27/03/2020
Cuz it's not the first time we've brought up posting that. It's kind of a canned response.

Well, between US' delayed response and "little flu" in my country, there's a guarantee that tourists will just start re-infecting countries that just got out of trouble. Urgh.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#80 Posted: 01:53:27 28/03/2020
Quote: huge dotd freak
Myself personally I've accepted that theres a good chance of me getting this. We're an "essential" business so I'm still working every day. However, I also get majorly sick about 5 times a year and minimally sick like once a month.

So 3 weeks ago when warnings went out, places started running out of supplies and there was a major attack at a grocery store. There are still fights at the grocery stores almost daily, but usually minor.
2 weeks ago when some people started taking it seriously, our business took a hit. We only have 6 cases in my county, but all the counties surrounding us have 30+ and are on strict lockdown. Our business right now is only making 1 3rd of the sales it should be, and a lot of businesses are either closed or struggling to stay open. So far. We've been very fortunate. Of course, stopping the spread and letting people heal, making them stay home for 2 or 3 weeks would cost the business a lot in those weeks of being closed, but people not dying is more important, and overall we'll lose more if we keep going on like this instead of taking action. However, GA Governor Brian Kemp sucks ***. I did not vote for him, and everyone who did regrets it. He is doing nothing, he said he'll let the individual counties decide what to do, but they're all doing such vastly different things. He said its up to each individual citizen to stop the spread, and that if they want things to get better its their responsibility. Sir. You are the governor. It is literally your responsibility, if you want your state to heal, you have to take action. Literally what do you think your job is? B**** a** prolonging this. People WILL NOT stay home willingly, its human nature. Our state has 13000+ cases

This is the same govenor, who campaigned using promises of deportation, driving a bus that said "follow me to Mexico " on it

I'm so glad I got out of Georgia. I'm in Louisiana now and JBE is handling this so much better.
#81 Posted: 04:55:03 28/03/2020
Bless the states/counties pushing penalties for public gatherings despite mitigation efforts. Some people are just too lax about the whole thing
---
BREATHE AIR.
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#82 Posted: 15:47:03 28/03/2020
Discord is a very useful mediary for snip tool images.
Here's the latest figures from Worldometers
[User Posted Image]
---
No.
#83 Posted: 17:22:41 28/03/2020
Speaking of 45....
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#84 Posted: 01:17:46 29/03/2020
Not to toss in my two cents where it's not wanted, but im going to be honest: I had decent hopes that he'd at least do this one thing right.

But when I heard the words "Wouldn't it be great to have the churches full on Easter" I was just...Dude...Bro...Broski....Brohemian Rhapsody ..... How idiotic can someone who runs a country be. I knew he was **** but I was hoping this would be where someone proves we're not all ****ed.

So much for that! He's going to wind up killing millions for the sake of a holiday that's so commercialized it's more about a rabbit with a thing for eggs than it is about a religion. I know people love their Jesus but it's a little much to try to send so many people to him.
---
case closed
#85 Posted: 22:53:42 31/03/2020
Chris Cuomo bout to hop on CNN sayin Y'all just call me Tony Corony now
#86 Posted: 03:40:16 09/04/2020 | Topic Creator
1.5 globally now
#87 Posted: 17:36:20 09/04/2020
This just in
Pandas in zoos in china started mating again due to low amount of visitors to the zoo.

Covid19 finally doing something good
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#88 Posted: 19:16:05 09/04/2020
Quote: KrystalLBX
This just in
Pandas in zoos in china started mating again due to low amount of visitors to the zoo.

and tigers in the bronx have it so once again its ****ing things up
#89 Posted: 19:23:51 09/04/2020
Don't worry the tiger is recovering!
#90 Posted: 22:35:53 09/04/2020
Quote: Vespi
This just in

Yeah, but hey at least pandas are finally starting to breed. Gotta keep the species alive
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#91 Posted: 08:16:15 10/04/2020 | Topic Creator
This just in

Yeah, but hey at least pandas are finally starting to breed. Gotta keep the species alive

but pandas arent endangered anymore. theres so many animals that are on the brink of extinction but are not marketable
#92 Posted: 17:52:20 10/04/2020
Quote: somePerson

but pandas arent endangered anymore. theres so many animals that are on the brink of extinction but are not marketable

oof, well we need to get them all mating and not hunted
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#93 Posted: 19:21:51 11/04/2020
This just in

uh? hate to burst your bubble, but they’ve always been mating? like they have a specialized breeding program and everything.

the problem with panda breeding is that there’s only a two-day window in which they can actually mate and even then there’s only a small chance that they’ll conceive. on top of all that, pandas will apparently show signs of pregnancy regardless of they’re actually pregnant or not.

so they might be doing the nasty-but it could mean absolutely nothing.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:44 11/04/2020 by parisruelz12
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me