darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > WANTED: Volunteer for Cynder Voice Mod for Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Page 1 of 1
WANTED: Volunteer for Cynder Voice Mod for Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (PC)
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#1 Posted: 19:56:25 02/11/2019 | Topic Creator
I'm not the creator of any of the Cynder mods or this potential mod, but I figured I'd share this here since there could be people who would like to volunteer for something like this. DragonSkyRunner, the creator of the Nicholas Kole inspired Cynder mod, is the one posting the request, though the mod is intended for use with FaithSDK's "Cynder Reimagined" mod as well as any potential Cynder mods that may pop up in the future.

The full details are in this image/reddit thread, but the gist is that you would have to re-dub Spyro's voice lines for Spyro 1 as Cynder (most of Spyro's lines in Spyro 2 and Spyro 3 are within pre-rendered cutscenes so it doesn't make sense to do them as there is no way to make them feature the Cynder model without completely reanimating the scenes).

[User Posted Image]

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro...gnited_trilogy/

Good luck to all who want to apply!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 03:51:02 03/11/2019
aw man maybe ill apply maybe i wont

my voice is still changing on hrt, so its still kind of high (but getting deeper!!) so im not sure if i sound like cynder or not

i think some fan projects have had cynder va's tho, so theres def people out there. i hope they find someone!!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#3 Posted: 17:35:49 03/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
aw man maybe ill apply maybe i wont

my voice is still changing on hrt, so its still kind of high (but getting deeper!!) so im not sure if i sound like cynder or not

i think some fan projects have had cynder va's tho, so theres def people out there. i hope they find someone!!

I wouldn't worry about the pitch of your voice too much, you don't have to sound like one of the previous, official Cynder VAs. As long as you are a girl (or can sound convincingly like one) and can emote as needed, I think you should have a shot.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me