Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Circumcision Topic [CLOSED]
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#1 Posted: 22:26:19 14/10/2019 | Topic Creator
What are your thoughts on circumcision?

[User Posted Image]
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#2 Posted: 22:58:04 14/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Snip snip
---
#3 Posted: 23:54:20 14/10/2019 | Topic Creator
S'almost as bad as 4kids
---
#4 Posted: 00:01:58 15/10/2019 | Topic Creator
01001000 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000100 01001111 01000101 01010011 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000001 01010100 00100000 01001101 01000001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01000110 01000101 01000101 01001100 00111111
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 01:52:54 15/10/2019
bad! no circumcision!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#6 Posted: 01:53:38 15/10/2019
Ron Stoppable was and always will be a young man of the Jewish faith. To this end, he was born to embrace the Jewish traditions and customs that came with being one. There was however, one tradition that haunted him greatly every time that he had to be a part of. It all started one day after school when he and Kim did their weekly ritual of walking over to Bueno Nacho. Ron had been trying to hide the fact that he had to take part in this important ritual and Kim was starting to take notice.

"Hey Ron," Kim asked as they sat down at their usual table. "You've been acting that there is something bothering you. Care to tell me what it is?"

"Uh, Kim, now that we are alone," replied Ron, still looking more nervous than normal. "Can I tell you something that is both very personal and very embarrassing to say the least?"

Kim nodded that Ron could tell her what was bothering him, but still, Ron made sure that there was no one else around that would hear what he was about to tell his best friend.

"I'm all ears, Ron," said Kim as she ate a salad. "So go ahead and tell me."

"Um, KP," Ron asked nervously. "There is something that my family is doing this Saturday morning that is related to my…uh…faith, that I despise very much. It is something that my family says is an important ceremony in the Jewish faith."

Kim already had a strong feeling what Ron was trying to tell her. In her mind, what Ron was trying to tell her was something that all young men of his faith were supposed to do.

"You mean, a Br…" Kim started to say, but Ron jumped forward and placed his hand on her mouth in an effort to shush her.

"Yeah, that, KP," said Ron quietly, releasing his grip on Kim's mouth. "It's so embarrassing to see your manhood cut away from you. Hey, I mean, you have it easy. All you Catholics do is have water dumped on your head."

"Everyone is different Ron," replied Kim. "Having that thing that you don't like is a custom of your faith. I mean, didn't you go through a circumcision once?"

Ron knew at this point that he couldn't eat another bite of his food and simply pushed it over to the side. He felt at that moment like throwing up, but this was a topic that he brought up himself and there was no point in turning back now.

"Yeah," cried Ron. "And it was both painful and embarrassing. I don't care what the reason is, saying that it officially makes me a Jewish man. I mean, can't my baby cousin have water dumped on his head instead of having his manhood violated?"

"Look Ron," said Kim, taking a deep breath. "If you are so scared of seeing such an important ceremony, talk to your family about it."

"I did, KP," protested Ron, worriedly. "And did they listen to me, their only son? No! They always said it is mandatory for me to be there. After every single one of those tortures, I have nightmares for days of seeing every male cousin lose their manhood. I mean, how else are you supposed to go to the bathroom if your manhood is attacked?"

It was then that Kim had gotten an idea in her brain. She remembered that the one who was having the circumcision was the same couple whose wedding was not that long ago. She went to that wedding as Ron's date and there was no question in her mind that she would go as his date again for this one.

"I think there is a way for you to not chicken out," suggested Kim. "Why don't you have me go with you as your date?"

Ron was so shocked to hear this that he almost choked on the fries he was eating. In his mind, he couldn't believe that his best friend would want to accompany him to something as gruesome as a circumcision.

"Are you nuts, KP?" remarked Ron, coughing on the lone fry he was eating. "Why would you go to a circumcision as my date? It would be ten thousand times as gruesome as when I got warped into being evil!"

"Look Ron, there is no question in my mind whatsoever that you have to be there," said Kim. "It is very clear to me that you are only afraid because that there is no one to hold your hand when the ceremony is being performed. If I go with you, then you won't chicken out on such a thing."

"But, Kim…" protested Ron.

"No buts!" Kim said firmly, her left eyebrow raised slightly. "I'm going as your date to this circumcision or to put it bluntly, Bris."

Ron then pushed his food away and feeling sick to his stomach, got up and left the table, walking over to the men's bathroom. Seeing her best friend afraid over such a ceremony that was the equivalent of a Christening was something that was not sitting over with Kim very well.

In fact, when she returned home later that day, Kim was now looking for answers and turned over to someone who would frequently look and touch at a man's private areas…her mother, Dr. Anne Possible.

"Mom, I don't understand why Ron would act this way," she said as Anne went through the weekly supply of bills that needed to be paid at the kitchen table. "I mean, don't you see men's private areas all the time? Aren't they all different?"

"Well, yes, but I am not an urologist, Kimmie," replied Anne, stopping what she was doing and looking up at her eldest daughter. "All men's private areas come in all shapes and sizes. Some are circumcised and some are not circumcised. But, I am sure that Ronald has to remember that is all part of his faith and that he will still keep his manhood regardless of what happens."

"I've tried explaining that to him and he just wouldn't listen to me," remarked Kim. "Now, I need to be his date again just so he doesn't chicken out. I mean, I've been to events that I didn't want to be at, haven't I?"

"Yes, that is true," said Anne. "You have, Kim. I don't see why Ronald would think the same way. Attending a bris is a part of Jewish life, despite how disgusting it may be to non-believers. It's like being baptized in a church only more graphic and instead of a grail, you use a pair of scissors. However, it is okay for Ron to be a little nervous. But, he needs to remember that the mohel doing the bris is a certified individual who does these ceremonies all the time and that he has a doctorate."

Kim simply agreed with her mother on that, but it wasn't all that easy from his point of view. In her mind, Ron was being a baby about it. There were plenty of perilous situations that they were involved in and they made it out without as much as a scratch. So, why would Ron act this way now?

"Well, I suppose there is a big difference between being nervous and being a baby," remarked Kim. "Still, he is my best friend and I do need to be there for him despite the behavior he is displaying. The ceremony is Saturday morning, so is the blue dress I wore to his cousin's wedding back from the cleaners?"

"Yes, it's actually up in your closet now, Kimmie," said Anne as Kim got up from the table. "I'm sure Ronald will enjoy seeing you wear that. Besides, it might take his mind off of all the anxieties that he has."

So, Kim made her way up to her bedroom knowing that the sleeveless navy blue dress she wore to Ron's cousin's wedding not too long ago would at least provide a distraction from what he was going through right now. Of course, however, time would tell if Ron was going to lose his nerve…
#7 Posted: 01:53:41 15/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Snip or no snip?
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#8 Posted: 02:06:20 15/10/2019
to snip or not to snip that is the question
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#9 Posted: 02:12:57 15/10/2019
Possible circumcision victim
Judging by a visit in St. Jerome's Hospital, it is also possible Walter had his genitals mutilated as a baby via circumcision, also known as male genital mutilation.
There are some who theorize and compare circumcision to a dark ancient Satanic/occult mutilation blood flesh ritual, as well being connected to the Illuminati, which could have led to Walter's psyche becoming influenced by the occult of the Order, and when boys become circumcised, it acts a covenant to the dark forces on the planet and enters a pact with Satan. They also believe it is disguised as a necessary "medical" practice, and some doctors are Satanic/Illuminati puppets.
Others believe that circumcision can harm the bond between mother and son, and a man's ability to love and bond with women.
Circumcision can have an extreme influence on the psyche and have negative effects on the development of the human psyche because a baby's brain is extremely affectable, vulnerable and susceptible to pain. Circumcision can scar a baby for life into adulthood and harm the healthy development of male sexuality. Circumcision can cause:
Permanent brain damage ("He will forget it, it's just a forgettable memory" is a lie. The body is a record, much like a how a 70-year-old can remember a memory from 67 years ago from when they were 3-years-old. This is due to brain, psychological re-wiring, and neuron pathways being activated and formed. The body is like a historical repository and remembers everything.)
Permanent psychological damage
Psychological/brain rewiring
Mental illness (leading to depression and suicide)
Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder
Long-term aggravated response to pain
Death (there have been cases in which circumcised babies die from the extreme pain and blood loss)
Foolish, ignorant, gullible, brainwashed, idiotic and moronic 20th century North Americans doctors somehow actually once believed that mutilating and disfiguring a baby's genitals would somehow be beneficial to him, in the same way 20th century 1960s North American doctors once believed inhaling and smoking tar and cancerous chemicals in the lungs was perfectly fine. Doctors and nurses lied to mothers and fathers about the truth of circumcision. This was due to pro-genital mutilation propaganda, myths, lies and brainwashing.
Somehow, through an insane amount of sheer ignorance, stupidity, lack of common sense and decades of Americans being severely brainwashed, circumcision was carried over to the 20th and early 21st century North America. It took North Americans hundreds of years to realize that mutilating babies' genitals without their consent wasn't such a good idea after all. Then again, it also took Americans time to stop killing Native Americans, witch burning, discriminating non-Christians, the non-religious and non-believers, slavery, racism and lynching, female oppression and LGBT oppression. So issues like male genital mutilation, animal holocaust genocide in slaughterhouses, mass fluoridation of drinking water, trigger-happy police brutality, wage slavery and wealth inequality would also take time.
In the 21st century, circumcision, when performed for unnecessary non-medical reasons, is now regarded as wrong, cruel, torturous, sick, disgusting, archaic, primitive, barbaric and inhumane horrific child abuse, and a violation of human rights, as well as a practice that should have died back in the Dark Ages (or more accurately, never should have even actually existed to begin with).
Even worse, and to add insult to injury to circumcision survivors and victims, the corrupt American and Canadian governments (even in 2015) refuse to acknowledge and compensate circumcision victims and survivors, and all of the boys and men who had their genitals mutilated without their consent and against their will are forced to accept it because the North American governments are so corrupt and barely care about its people: no public apology - no monetary compensation - nothing. Circumcision is now a controversial and serious issue.

Many things in the nightmare hospital could be interpreted as horrific and traumatic circumcision metaphors and symbols, and a result of a barbaric, torturous and inhumane procedure which should be banned and illegal worldwide. Notably, the only findable weapon Henry can equip in the hospital (apart from Eileen's Bag) is a knife, almost as if the game wants the player to practice "slicing" and "mutilating" the monsters in the hospital.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#10 Posted: 02:27:27 15/10/2019
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SNIP DAMMIT!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#11 Posted: 02:58:56 15/10/2019
Quote: willspyro
But it's against your will as a baby though.

B-b-b-but
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12 Posted: 03:33:02 15/10/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

---
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#13 Posted: 09:58:59 15/10/2019
Why did I have to imagine the pain after seeing the image? smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#14 Posted: 19:33:00 15/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Wait we still haven't discussed this yet
---
#15 Posted: 20:00:33 15/10/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
But it's against your will as a baby though.

B-b-b-but

The baby never consented!!!
---
I draw stuff.
#16 Posted: 03:31:37 23/10/2019
[User Posted Image]

Snip Snip.
---
I draw stuff.
#17 Posted: 18:22:02 23/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Time to bring out the scissors
---
#18 Posted: 18:51:52 23/10/2019
SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP

[User Posted Image]
---
#19 Posted: 17:19:22 25/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Snip snop on the clock
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#20 Posted: 20:52:52 25/10/2019
why the heck is this topic still a thing
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#21 Posted: 12:47:52 26/10/2019
I mean it really depends on the circumstances
#22 Posted: 08:14:26 27/10/2019
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#23 Posted: 21:15:45 27/10/2019
I wonder where my foreskin is now
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#24 Posted: 04:02:06 29/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Clank
Snip snop on the clock

Doctor cut my foreskin off
---
#25 Posted: 23:19:31 30/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Y'all please interact I'm dying over here
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#26 Posted: 06:27:59 31/10/2019
this topic hurts to look at in a lot of ways
#27 Posted: 20:00:56 01/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Uh oh 4skin snip snip funny fa la la la la snippy wooooo 4skin funny hahahahaha

4skin make me happy happy happy
---
#28 Posted: 01:26:26 02/11/2019
This topic makes me cry... why did I come back? smilie
---
#29 Posted: 01:11:00 04/11/2019
Burn this topic! Kill it with fire! Begone heathens!
---
#30 Posted: 01:11:38 05/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Daily post

[User Posted Image]
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#31 Posted: 04:21:11 05/11/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#32 Posted: 04:59:05 06/11/2019
chop chop say goodbye to your cock
---
Bruh
#33 Posted: 16:41:09 06/11/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Don't forget
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#34 Posted: 04:47:02 12/11/2019
If you ain't got the snip, you ain't got the drip [hunnid emoji]

[User Posted Image]
#35 Posted: 08:10:42 12/11/2019
Toes are the most sacrificial part of the human anatomy, right next to the foreskin
---
icon from Empoh
#36 Posted: 18:47:23 12/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Toes are the most sacrificial part of the human anatomy, right next to the foreskin

These are objective facts, thank you so much
---
#37 Posted: 01:33:15 15/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Circumcise me
---
#38 Posted: 04:41:35 15/11/2019
snip snip
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
#39 Posted: 06:16:55 15/11/2019
[User Posted Image]

snip snap
---
I draw stuff.
#40 Posted: 22:15:49 15/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Have you forgotten about me
---
#41 Posted: 22:31:02 15/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Yay : )
---
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me