Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
biggest regrets on this site
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1 Posted: 20:02:50 09/07/2019 | Topic Creator
dont say joining you unoriginal silly billies. mine is probably making unpopular opinions. that topic is pretty stupid because people think all fo their opinions are unpopular.

another is not someperson. i used this account to look at topics while i was banned for dying. it got banned when i posted "im not suppose to be here" or something like that. i should have kept that account unbanned.

there was also this user on here who asked me how many friends i had on this site and they flexed having over 80. they then asked "do you want to be friends" in which i replied with "no" and got blocked.

biggest was faking death. that was pretty stupid and hilarious at the same time.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#2 Posted: 20:30:18 09/07/2019
only one i can really think of was this really unfunny hetalia joke fanfic i wrote years ago. otherwise i haven't done too many stupid things that i would hate myself for.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#3 Posted: 21:25:14 09/07/2019
my early posts. not much else though
---
Soon.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#4 Posted: 22:25:15 09/07/2019
joining it
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 23:09:06 09/07/2019
Putting my personal links on my signature instead of the website thread. Instead of commission offers, I got a stalker.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:28 09/07/2019 by Bifrost
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#6 Posted: 00:04:49 10/07/2019
everything ever
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 00:35:23 10/07/2019
anything that happened with my past like what, 3 accounts
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#8 Posted: 01:23:44 10/07/2019
telling anyone they will get cash
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#9 Posted: 02:06:20 10/07/2019
T.A.C, or the "Twilight Attack Club."

That was a madhouse
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#10 Posted: 05:52:31 10/07/2019
My biggest regret in my nearly 6 years on this site was getting close with someone I met on here a few years ago on my previous account. We haven’t had any contact in over 2 years now I believe? But they had a largely negative impact on my life and mental health for a long time. I won’t say who it was cuz not only are they inactive at this point in time, but I don’t want this to drudge up some kind of feud.

My second biggest regret would have to be my involvement in the Dumb Ways to Skylander fiasco. What a huge load of nope...
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#11 Posted: 06:32:27 10/07/2019
no ragrets babey
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#12 Posted: 07:45:09 10/07/2019
TW: Sexual abuse?

Talking to a certain user when I first joined. I think I was 12/13 and he started sending me really explicit stuff. I think he was 15 so really shouldn't have done it. He supposedly had a girlfriend too. His PMs were very graphic and would try to get me to send nudes (I never did). Not the kind of stuff you should send to a 13 year old who hadn't got very far into puberty. I should have blocked him sooner, for some reason it fascinated me as I hadn't experienced something like that before.

Other than that, trolling mlp
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#13 Posted: 10:50:37 10/07/2019
My username. It is something I could only come up with as a 13 year old. I use another username on other websites nowadays that I am much more fond of and feels more original, but unfortunately I can't change it here lol.

Also I would say that one time I walked into this one thread in General in my first couple of months here that had something to do with "What if Spyro and Cynder had a kid?" or something, and it pretty much devolved into a piss take with me saying some of the dirtiest stuff. But it also started a friendship or two, so I guess it wasn't all bad lol.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#14 Posted: 12:30:58 10/07/2019
I think I just regret leaving for a little while. I forgot how much I enjoyed talkin to the people here and frankly all the friendships I did make here. But I mean, I had a kid so I was rly busy
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#15 Posted: 13:18:50 10/07/2019
-This username, which I thought of when I was 11 and wanted to be random and funny. For a while I didn't mind it much but now that I'm trying to go by Aquaris across the board on all online platforms I've started to like it less and less.

-The fanfictions I've posted. All of them. Seriously if you want the worst cringe of your life go read the fanfictions I wrote back when I joined. No joke, it physically hurts me trying to read whatever the hell I wrote back then.

-Being friends with a certain user for a while before I found out how much they were causing problems around the site. Some of you know who it is but I don't want to start anything so I'm not gonna say who it was but they're banned now.

Can't think of much else. Most moments I'm embarrassed by or regret happened back within my first couple years here when dS was basically my true introduction to internet culture.
---
Cool cool.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16 Posted: 16:40:38 10/07/2019
my username

anything from 2013-2016. id much rather pretend it doesnt even exist
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#17 Posted: 16:41:44 10/07/2019
-Having this embarrassing thing on my GB that caused someone to make a topic about it and had people make fun of me. ))):

-Interacting with Levi at all because he sent me unsolicited nudes and peer pressured me into sending him mine when I was 13 and god knows how much older he was
---
Twinkies and 2hus
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#18 Posted: 18:13:33 10/07/2019
My biggest regret was being naive and doing something and promising people that which I am unable to deliver, and only having stupid uncolored amateur art to show for it. I feel like I lost friends and pushed people away because nothing has and unlikely will come of it. I'm a lazy procrastinating good for nothing.
---
NoUb
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#19 Posted: 01:12:55 11/07/2019
Trying to be a "cool kid" on DS, Everyone was very cringey looking back
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#20 Posted: 02:18:03 11/07/2019
Quote: BroGuy
My biggest regret was being naive and doing something and promising people that which I am unable to deliver, and only having stupid uncolored amateur art to show for it. I feel like I lost friends and pushed people away because nothing has and unlikely will come of it. I'm a lazy procrastinating good for nothing.

AY! YOUR ART GOOD! IT NICE! YOU ARE GETTING YOUR HANDS DIRTY AND TRYING TO MAKE THINGS AND THAT IS FANTASTIC!

My biggest regret is allowing requests on my art thread back in like ****in 2015
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#21 Posted: 08:13:06 11/07/2019
Trying to force my past beliefs onto others.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#22 Posted: 19:26:49 11/07/2019
Seems there are several dirty men on this site.

I wasn't talking about Levi in the first post, but now I think about it Levi did send me inappropriate PMs. He never sent a nude, but sent me a graphic description of his downstairs junk.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#23 Posted: 19:41:16 11/07/2019
so there was this one user, i dont know if i should name him or not. anyways, he would constantly send me PM's asking me where i lived and if i wanted to meet up. thankfully, i was smart enough to only give him ambiguous information. that being said he implied to me once that he was depressed because we couldn't meet up (he apparently lived in Canada or something). there was once instance when i told him that i was going to a campsite on this one island in the san wauns and he told me that him and his parents went there all the time. if he went, he would look for me.

he never showed up (((((thank god))))))

my biggest regret is ever talking to him-because looking back on it, it was super ****ing creepy.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#24 Posted: 23:22:31 11/07/2019
OH GOD I forgot about Levi!!

Yeah, even just holding a conversation with him is a huge regret, because it always led to the most disgusting things. All of it relating to his sex life.

His poor dog.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#25 Posted: 00:54:08 12/07/2019
Some of the edgy stuff I said way back when.

Quote: TheFlyingSeal
His poor dog.

Excuse me?
#26 Posted: 00:55:42 12/07/2019
Quote: Metallo
His poor dog.

Excuse me?

youre lucky you DONT know, honestly
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#27 Posted: 05:45:49 12/07/2019
Desperately trying to recreate the dumb ways to skylander fiasco

Anyone remember that?

Also pretty much everything else
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#28 Posted: 12:48:04 12/07/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: BroGuy

AY! YOUR ART GOOD! IT NICE! YOU ARE GETTING YOUR HANDS DIRTY AND TRYING TO MAKE THINGS AND THAT IS FANTASTIC!

My biggest regret is allowing requests on my art thread back in like ****in 2015

Late reply, I'm appreciative of your enjoyment to my art. It means alot, really. ; ;
---
NoUb
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#29 Posted: 13:16:04 12/07/2019
Probably being super duper edgy in personal thoughts most/if not all the time. Its helpful to talk in a place just to vent, but could probably have done it in a better way.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#30 Posted: 00:30:05 13/07/2019

His poor dog.

Excuse me?

"i didnt *********** my dog. i didnt *********** on my dog. i didnt put my ************* anywhere near my dog. Ive never done anything weird with my dogs. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible. (1/?)"

-Levi, probably
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#31 Posted: 00:51:44 13/07/2019
Quote: sonicbrawler182

His poor dog.

Excuse me?

"i didnt *********** my dog. i didnt *********** on my dog. i didnt put my ************* anywhere near my dog. Ive never done anything weird with my dogs. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible. (1/?)"

-Levi, probably

Thanks, I hate it
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#32 Posted: 13:13:06 13/07/2019
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Excuse me?

-Levi, probably

Thanks, I hate it

[User Posted Image]

i don't remember his avatar so i put a furry there
#33 Posted: 14:08:20 13/07/2019
If anyone was wondering, the dog apparently got taken off him when someone reported him to the authorities.
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#34 Posted: 15:15:55 13/07/2019
I can’t exactly say I’m surprised by the number of people coming out about harassers/abusive people because it’s the internet, horny teens and depraved adults are basically everywhere... But in a sense it makes me feel less alone with my own experiences. Even if they weren’t in the same category as many stories here of sexual abuse. I always felt kind of, I dunno, petty, I guess? For having let someone I met on the internet years ago influence me so negatively and cause me so much stress.
Idk if what I’m saying is making much sense and odds are someone might take this the wrong way, I hope my meaning gets across though >.<;
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
#35 Posted: 17:49:24 13/07/2019
Quote: Ice Dragoness
If anyone was wondering, the dog apparently got taken off him when someone reported him to the authorities.

10/10 phrasing

I pictured cops barging into his house and literally removing the dog from his body
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#36 Posted: 20:02:41 13/07/2019
There were some people I considered my close friends on here that I really shouldn't have bonded with. They have definitely affected my mental health for the worse.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#37 Posted: 01:59:36 15/07/2019
most everything
mostly username
and all the dumb 12 year old things id say and question why people didn’t like me lmao

also i used to do the thing where you Capitalized The Beginning Of Every Word
---
now its time to get funky
#38 Posted: 19:58:26 15/07/2019
Quote: DeathOfADream
I can’t exactly say I’m surprised by the number of people coming out about harassers/abusive people because it’s the internet, horny teens and depraved adults are basically everywhere... But in a sense it makes me feel less alone with my own experiences. Even if they weren’t in the same category as many stories here of sexual abuse. I always felt kind of, I dunno, petty, I guess? For having let someone I met on the internet years ago influence me so negatively and cause me so much stress.
Idk if what I’m saying is making much sense and odds are someone might take this the wrong way, I hope my meaning gets across though >.<;

Don't try to excuse them. It's unacceptable and disgusting a few users would do and ask for such things to underaged users. Abuse is abuse no matter how big or small. You aren't being petty.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#39 Posted: 04:14:41 17/07/2019
i think i regret my attitude with some people and just being really stupid
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2408
#40 Posted: 04:40:20 17/07/2019
i had a lot of fun making the all purpose video gaming topics back in the day but i'll be completely honest and say no one really cared to look at them more than once. i just spent a lot of time on them than i maybe should've. it's okay though, i had fun doing it.
#41 Posted: 21:29:23 17/07/2019
Quote: Lunar
i had a lot of fun making the all purpose video gaming topics back in the day but i'll be completely honest and say no one really cared to look at them more than once. i just spent a lot of time on them than i maybe should've. it's okay though, i had fun doing it.

Dude, what are you talking about?

Your All-Purpose topics paved the way to how people expected the introduction of an All-Purpose should even look like. I literally clicked on a random one, just now, and saw that it had the same format that you used to make the topics in, even though you didn't make the topic itself.

Why would you regret a legacy that you left behind?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#42 Posted: 21:55:04 17/07/2019
Quote: Thunderdragon14

wait. you know what? i regret talking to you because then my step dad wouldn't have banned me from the internet when he saw our chat logs saying you'd come to australia and stab him, and i wouldn't have been introduced to extremespyro who would sing hellfire from the huntchback of notredame to me over voice chat on xat, and show me artwork he drew with the blood from his wart, and send me scripts for his movie where he indulged in his huge crush on lola bunny from looney toons.
(kidding lol, you made this place exciting. though i think looking back on it, i do regret talking to es, and levi as some of you guys pointed out earlier. that stuff happened to me too, with levi...)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
malefor64 Blue Sparx Gems: 773
#43 Posted: 21:59:20 17/07/2019
I regret trying to make everyone happy
---
Monke
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#44 Posted: 23:05:28 17/07/2019
Quote: Bolt
Quote: Thunderdragon14

wait. you know what? i regret talking to you because then my step dad wouldn't have banned me from the internet when he saw our chat logs saying you'd come to australia and stab him, and i wouldn't have been introduced to extremespyro who would sing hellfire from the huntchback of notredame to me over voice chat on xat, and show me artwork he drew with the blood from his wart, and send me scripts for his movie where he indulged in his huge crush on lola bunny from looney toons.
(kidding lol, you made this place exciting. though i think looking back on it, i do regret talking to es, and levi as some of you guys pointed out earlier. that stuff happened to me too, with levi...)

oh my lord i totally forgot about that stuff. you just brought out so much out of the deepest depths of my memory. hahahahaha. don’t forget his obsession with twilight sparkle. what even was this site back then
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#45 Posted: 23:25:48 17/07/2019
Quote: Bolt
show me artwork he drew with the blood from his wart, and send me scripts for his movie where he indulged in his huge crush on lola bunny from looney toons.

glad i wasnt the only one exposed to that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me