Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Is this collection still worth anything?
Page 1 of 1
Is this collection still worth anything?
mordelack Green Sparx Gems: 483
#1 Posted: 00:33:33 03/06/2019 | Topic Creator
I know there are less and less collectors nowadays, but what do you think this collection is worth, if anything any more.

Except for some chase variants have everything from the first 3 games. Pretty sure I have everything for trapteam as well, just have to find where I stored them.

There are many still in the package.

There are duplicates of many including rares. This is noted on the spreadsheet.

Spyro's Adventure All regular figures, items, Dark, Legendary, and minis,

RARES: Blue Bash, Flocked Stump Smash, Glow-in-the-Dark Warnado, Green Gill Grunt, Red Drill Sergeant, Silver Eruptor, Volcanic Vault

Giants All regular figures, giants, items, Dark, Legendary, and minis,

RARES: Gnarly Tree Rex, Granite Crusher, Jade Flashwing, Molten Hot dog, Polar Whirlwind, Punch Pop Fizz, Royal Double Trouble, Scarlet Ninjini, E3 Hot Dog, Glow-in-the-Dark Fright Rider, Glow-in-the-Dark Sonic Boom, Golden Flameslinger, Halloween Fright Rider, Metallic Green Gill Grunt, Metallic Green Shroomboom, Pumpkin Eye-Brawl, Sparkle Hot Head, Sparkle Sonic Boom, White Flocked Stump Smash

Swap Force All regular figures, swap force, items, Dark, Nitro, and Legendary

RARES: 9 UFO hats, Enchanted Hoot Loop, Enchanted LightCore Star Strike, Jade Fire Kraken, Jolly Bumble Blast, Kickoff Countdown, Quick Draw Rattle Shake, Springtime Trigger Happy, Volcanic Eruptor, Silver & Gold Stink Bomb, Heavy Metal Sprocket, Gold Wash Buckler, Gold & Bronze Doom Stone, Flocked Springtime Trigger Happy

Trap Team Nearly all regular figures. Missing 1 Legendary -- Bushwhack. All minis and Dark. Missing a few traps but have dupes of others to make up for it.

RARES: Love Potion Pop Fizz, Nitro Krypt King, Winterfest Lob-Star, Kaos trap, Kaos Legendary Trap, Easter Bunny Earth Trap, Power Punch Pet Vac

Super Chargers Small collection

RARES: Frightful Fiesta

Eon's Elite

Elite Trigger Happy, Elite Spyro, Elite Stealth Elf, Elite Ghost Roaster, Elite Terrafin, Elite Whirlwind, Elite Chop Chop

Here is the spreadsheet. Except for a few minis and figures I have to find in my house, it is up to date.

https://docs.google.com/spread...dit?usp=sharing
---
Regular figures: 100% Variant figures: 100% Working on Chase Variants.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 10:51:06 17/03/2020
its to early, come back in 10 years from now and you will know. it takes some time before you will see the worth in your collection.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 02:55:09 18/03/2020
Quote: CountMoneyBone
its to early, come back in 10 years from now and you will know. it takes some time before you will see the worth in your collection.

By that time none of the toys will work anymore.
---
Bruh
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4 Posted: 11:42:17 18/03/2020
Quote: Crash10
Quote: CountMoneyBone

By that time none of the toys will work anymore.

they will work fine if you dont treat your collection badly. a good tip is to have the collection in normal room temprature, and not stored in direct sunlight(that will discolor the plastic and kill the paint) or the attic/cellar, because of high temprature changes and moist(that will kill the chip).
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#5 Posted: 06:42:30 19/03/2020
You will also need a working console and 3ds . If you are going to hold onto it to sell in the year dot , you will sell it easier if you have the games and the machines to run em on .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#6 Posted: 21:21:59 28/03/2020
The tags used in the figures don't have to hold any charge, so they could theoretically last forever in the right confitions. The failure rate remains to be seen, however. I expect thst the figures will eventually grow to be valuable, but not within a year or two.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me