Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Your dream games
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 03:35:48 24/05/2019 | Topic Creator
Something that has been on my mind lately has been concepts for video games I would love to see happen but are either unlike or just won't happen period. So I thought I'd make a topic where we can share our ideal visions for games that we want to see come to life.

-Probably the biggest one I want is a new F-Zero game that brings and expands upon everything from GX as well as new stuff. I want there to be the traditional grand prix modes and custom cars like in GX, with all the characters from the franchise thus far. The big thing I want to see happen is an open world component, likely with a story component, in the same vein as other open world racers like The Crew or the recent Need for Speed games. I'd love to have this open playground where you can race F-Zero vehicles in a futuristic world where you can complete challenges and whatnot in the world and have dynamic events like street racing(and that's another thing: street racing in an F-Zero game). It could also have a story that blends the more lighthearted fun of the original games, but with the backstory, lore, and depth of the GP Legend canon.

-Another big dream game of mine is a proper Mario and Sonic crossover. Specifically I would love to see a fighting game that pits Mario and Sonic characters against each other. Whether it's in a traditional fighting game format like Street Fighter or Tekken, or just a Smash clone with a Mario roster and Sonic roster, I think this is the best way a real Mario and Sonic crossover should be done.

-Finally, I want to see a Sonic game that incorporates characters and elements from the comics(specifically the Freedom Fighters and a lot of what showed up in SatAM as well as the comics) and is written by Ian Flynn. Don't really care is the game is classic, adventure, modern, or a mix: I'd be satisfied having a Sonic game that actually has a really good story. Especially since we haven't really gotten that since Sonic Unleashed.

I'm sure I'll have more down the line but I also wanted to hear what you guys have to say.
---
Cool cool.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2 Posted: 03:38:02 24/05/2019
Give me those Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Remakes/Remasters
---
Gay 4 GARcher
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#3 Posted: 07:56:14 03/09/2019
- A Croc remake with better controls.
- A Gex trilogy remake with better camera controls.
- Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts.
- A proper Spyro and Crash crossover that isn't just a collection of minigames.
- Console remakes of the Digital Eclipse Spyro trilogy.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 22:40:27 03/09/2019
-An Echoes style remake of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
-A mainline Fire Emblem game that focuses on the cause and effect of "dragon madness" as we've seen in characters like Duma, Anankos, and the Immaculate One
-Kirby Warriors/Fire Emblem Warriors 2/Metal Gear Warriors
-A proper sequel to a Persona game, but one thats a few decades in the future. Something that takes place in the current day that ties back directly to Persona 3 would be a good example
-An amiibo RPG, but one that isn't just Mario/Zelda/Splatoon/Animal Crossing like most amiibo functionality is. Give me some crazy stuff like a party with Corrin, Little Mac, Samus, and Toon link
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#5 Posted: 04:08:24 04/09/2019
I want Fate/Unlimited Codes to be released in the west again :((
---
Gay 4 GARcher
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#6 Posted: 15:33:52 05/09/2019
I'd love to see something like "Spyro meets Skyrim". An rpg where you can play a dragon.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#7 Posted: 17:11:26 05/09/2019
-Gravity Rush 3

-A spiritual successor to Star Fox: Assault (i.e doesn't have to be a sequel to the game but just has similar gameplay)

-Fully 3D Kirby game

-A remake of the original Kingdom Hearts with the graphical quality of KH3

-A new, fully 3D Rayman game.

-A single-player focused Smash game (doesn't have to be called Smash but has those characters I guess, I basically want something like Subspace Emissary but on steroids)

-A game where Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy is the main character. I envision it as an open world adventure game, kinda similar to Gravity Rush. And it also has a Chao Garden-esque mini game where you can raise Lumas and they can populate the cosmos and stuff.

-A remake of The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon that has all of those cut ideas and content.

-New F-Zero game.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:09 05/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 13:24:51 08/04/2020
Quote: Vespi

-Kirby Warriors/Fire Emblem Warriors 2/Metal Gear Warriors

what about KID ICARUS WARRIORS
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#9 Posted: 13:54:48 08/04/2020
Bloodborne 2
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#10 Posted: 19:21:06 08/04/2020
Quote: theuone
I'd love to see something like "Spyro meets Skyrim". An rpg where you can play a dragon.

It technically do exist...but I doubt it’s the way you would want( I also would adore having an RPG where you play a dragon)

https://store.steampowered.com...Developers_Cut/
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#11 Posted: 20:39:56 09/04/2020
Quote: fyra

It technically do exist...but I doubt it’s the way you would want( I also would adore having an RPG where you play a dragon)

Lol. That's not what I'm looking for. .... I do have it though lol, so good guess.
---
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2447
#12 Posted: 03:45:18 10/04/2020
Time to go back and rehash ideas from 2014 cause turns out I still want all of them really badly whoops

-Kid Icarus Uprising 2 on a home console or even just an HD port of the first game would be beautiful. Such an awesome game relegated to a single release on the 3DS. The 3DS certainly adds a lot to the flying and depth perception, but the controls are always a little unwieldy. I'd love to see a sequel that fixes some of those flaws and just throws us right back into that world.

-Donkey Kong Country Returns with King K. Rool as the main antagonist/secondary player character. After Smash brought him back into the limelight, now is the time to give him the proper "Welcome Home" he deserves as the big bad (or maybe not so friendly rival?) of his franchise. And I don't mean like a Funky Mode or a Cranky/Dixie Kong Barrel, he should be where Diddy is now. Or maybe team up Diddy and K. Rool to save DK? I dunno, just give him a headlining role!

-A new 2D Mario franchise. Not a "New Super Mario Bros" game, a true Super Mario Bros 4 that throws the entire 2D side of the series way into the future. After Mario Maker, what really is there to do with 2D Mario? They've released the same game 5 times and finally said, "Hey how about you make your own game for once?" Now I want to see a game with more platforming moves and powerups, a really distinct and cool artstyle (perhaps an animated Rayman Legends-type look?), some more challenging levels, and insanely clever boss fights and level designs. Throw out the Koopalings, and the Grass->Sand->Water->Snow->Fire level archetypes. Give me legacy Mario characters that are never used in non-spinoff games like Wart, DK, Wario and Waluigi, Petey Piranha, King Bomb-Omb, as boss fights or at least occasional level obstacles. Take me back to Sarasaland or Subcon, or just go all out on crazy Mario Odyssey-esque level themes like New York City or a Crumbling Dark Souls tower. I want this game to celebrate Mario's long legacy and show us places we haven't been to in over 20-30 years, let alone see in modern HD game, while still including other elements that would make the entire thing feel completely fresh and exciting.

-A waluigi video game please

-super mario sunshine 2/hd/just put delfino plaza in odyssey 2 please it was planned for the first game and they added the sunshine shirt later just please acknowledge sunshine

- literally i would do anything for those last two please i want them so badly

- help me

-Mother 3 localization would be cool!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#13 Posted: 01:59:12 11/04/2020
SPORE 2
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#14 Posted: 03:00:15 11/04/2020
A new Kid Icarus game, expanding on it's combat, and taking what Dragon Ball Kakarot did and have multiple smaller, yet large open "worlds" to explore.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#15 Posted: 05:48:17 13/04/2020
kamen rider fighting game by arcs system works
persona 3 but the combat is good
mario shunshine hd
#16 Posted: 01:07:41 16/04/2020

Lol. That's not what I'm looking for. .... I do have it though lol, so good guess.

It's far from being completed but could that fit
https://store.steampowered.com...on_Dragon_time/
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#17 Posted: 11:42:01 16/04/2020

It's far from being completed but could that fit
https://store.steampowered.com...on_Dragon_time/

That's certainly closer. Nice. Thanks.
---
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#18 Posted: 00:41:04 02/05/2020
A JRPG that combines:

• The turn-based combat, enemy placement and destructible objects from FFX.
  • Dynamic camera angles from Lost Odyssey.
  • Paradigm system, strong emphasis on buffs and debuffs from FFXIII.
  • The original concept of the 2006 FFXIII trailer with the ability use the enviroment and anti-grave powers in combat.
  • Single, Double and Triple Techs from Chrono Trigger.
  • Instead of random encounters, all enemies are visible and can be dealt with similar to Persona 3 and 4.
  • Normal battles are in fields and dungeons but the more scripted sequences are linear and full of spectacle.
  • A Science Fantasy Space Opera that starts with villages and towns similar to Tales of Eternia or the original Phantasy Star before having temples in outer space with Fractal motifs and aesthetics akin to Jodorowsky's Dune.
  • Some locations are beautiful while others are purposely horrific to show what the villains are capable of doing.
  • Graphics could be cel-shaded similar to Metal Gear Solid 2 or Xenosaga III.
  • Heroes are complicated human beings with various degrees of problems that they try to overcome or embrace as part of who they are.
  • Main characters are diverse in design and background with one being essentially Alis Landale, one character dresses in traditional Indian clothing, while another hero has a gunblade, throw in a cyborg ninja, etc.
  • Villains being petty, narcissistic, self-proclaim messiahs, who act like cartoon villains, who run an oppressive empire with a death cult of fanatics who want to be oppressed. They also look like they came straight out of Warhammer 4K.
  • The final boss isn't an actual god but an emperor who claims to be "The Second Coming" who's trying to bring the end times because he and his decadent court of pigs would rather destroy everything than leave a universe to exist without them.
  • Story and themes have obvious references to real life problems and our current world at large.
  • Music could be done by Yuki Kajiura or Masashi Hamauzu. Maybe some hint of Indian or Indonesian music.

That's my idea of a dream game.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#19 Posted: 15:17:33 15/05/2020
A big ol’ stylized fantasy hack-and-slash with the Gigantic ratio of humans to non-humans and the huge roster of Skylanders. Something like that. Oh, and you’re also able to actually see your character—what’s with the tabletop view? I just want to punch and kick monsters without excessive gore and a decent camera angle.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#20 Posted: 19:51:21 21/07/2020
Quote: somePerson
kamen rider fighting game by arcs system works
persona 3 but the combat is good
mario shunshine hd

add on to this list
an earthbound remake with the links awakening remake's artstyle
new resistance game
new infamous game
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#21 Posted: 01:51:55 22/07/2020
Dark Souls 1 with today's graphics
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#22 Posted: 04:20:41 22/07/2020
... Legend of Spyro without the scrapped ideas and now preferably without Spyro.
Oh and Sonic Shuffle but bump the good **** up to a 120%
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#23 Posted: 09:56:29 15/08/2020
Can we get a bold new Sonic game please, Mania was great but it's very close to the other ones. Something more ambitious and preferentially 3D would be cool. Sega it's been 14 years since 2006, you can take risks again just don't be stupid.
---
Bruh
#24 Posted: 12:40:31 15/08/2020
A realms of the elderlings adaptation, fully open world, we can sail the sea on the liveships or fly on the back of dragons as it would be set after the full saga so ancients as a race would be available. It would also be able to be linked to various animals like Fitz Farseer and Nighteyes.
---
#25 Posted: 13:47:24 07/09/2020
A new Shin Megami Tensei mmo(not Imagine)
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#26 Posted: 14:02:16 07/09/2020
Obviously a Spyro 4, I'd like it more to be like Spyro 1, not focusing on mini-games, and more about platforming, cos that's what makes the first game so unique.

I'd like a remake of the first three Tomb Raider games, now I know Tomb Raider 1 was remade, but it wasn't a faithful remake.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me