Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shining Light (legend of Orion. Private)
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Shining Light (legend of Orion. Private) [CLOSED]
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#2251 Posted: 22:42:59 28/07/2019
Meanwhile, Latnok had successfully bound Tyraika's injured wing. With the task complete, he began to undo the shackles, with them no longer being necessary. A few clicks later, and they were all removed, laying on the floor.
The dragon remained sedated - for the moment, at least. Latnok was comfortable leaving her alone for the moment, deciding to head out to get a read on the situation.

Though familiar with wyvern taming, Ilasi wasn't at all familiar with bonding with other dragons, having, for the longest time, figured them beyond being approachable. And as much as she didn't want to hold anything against them, she still felt that there was potential among them to be volatile, though it could evidently be managed to a degree with some training.
"We just have to keep looking forward," Ilasi answered after a brief moment of rumination. "I never thought I would be at a point in my life where I could do so much... and would have a wonderful man like you by my side. But here we are... and despite the ahrdships, there is still so much more we can look forward to. Like what we will do when this is all over..."
---
I'm just... a guy...
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2252 Posted: 23:28:50 28/07/2019
Maverick nodded, glad that Ilasi also had a more positive approach.
"The scars may be ugly, but they are a reminder that I was strong. That I was resilient. And because I was strong and patient, life gave me another chance." Maverick stated, not proud of the nasty looking wounds, but wanting to see them in a positive light.

Once the man was settled into a bed, the three former prisoners came.
"Oh will you look at that. It doesn't look very well. Do we know him?" Sand Dune asked, with him and his friend having been in another part of the infirmary when the couple came with the new patient. Maverick explained everything to him.
"Well the heavens were truly watching over this man." Sand Dune commented, once again having another reason to admire Angora.
"I'm going to get my shirt now. If it's not in Veris' stomach by now. Help Ilasi take car of this man. I'll be right back. " Maverick said as he left the infirmary, trusting the three men to take care of his girlfriend and their newly aquired patient.

At the main deck, Angora came from the stairs she used, carrying Veris' plate very carefully. She had taken a while to get there to avoid any spills.
"Hey boy. Did you behave yourself? Look what I got you. A meal fit for a king. You deserve it after a flight like that. And of course for behaving like a true champion helping me carry that man back to the ship." Angora said with pride, leaving the tray on the floor. She wasn't sure if Veris has heard about Sere yet, but she wanted to make sure she remained on good terms with him. As she settled the tray, she avoided the temptation of looking at Shade. How she wished she could get his meals like that, and above all, talk to him. Maverick was allowed to feed him in the times he cooked, but she probably wasn't allowed, so she didn't get her poor friend anything.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2253 Posted: 22:09:58 29/07/2019
Veris, rather predictably, was soon over by the food, and performed the typical vanishing act. Satisfied for now, he strolled over to the entrance of his enclosure, waiting for an opportunity to be let in.
Soon after Veris came over, Latnok opened the door, opening it all the way once he saw Veris nearby. "Hey, Veris. How are you doing today?" Latnok kindly asked Veris. Veris responded with a grin, before stepping towards the enclosure.
"Be careful now," Latnok warned. "Tyraika - the new dragon - is there. Do try not to eat her." Veris gave a quick nod to show he understood, before continuing on into his enclosure.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2254 Posted: 00:35:33 30/07/2019
Angora was about to lead Veris to his enclosure when she saw Latnok. She let him take care of it and left immediately, not wanting to be seen to avoid any of his offensive comments or hurtful glares. Veris was well taken care of now. He was groomed, he ate and did some very heavy excercise. With such activity, Angora had no doubts he would be taking a nap now. With nothing else to do, Angora decided to take care of Dahlia... when she started thinking about the wounded man.

She headed to the infirmary, correctly assuming that's where he was taken. She received the warm welcome of the three former prisoners, rushing uo her head and calling her things like little hero or noble troll. She always appreciated their gestures, always making her feel like she was special after all and that not everyone on the ship hated her besides Shade and Maverick.

After the welcome, she came to the man.
"Hey..." she greeted Ilasi, wanting to say something else but didn't know what. Despite their last talk having gone very well, Angora felt that Ilasi might still have some resentment towards her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:49 30/07/2019 by Felines
#2255 Posted: 21:35:22 30/07/2019
On schedule, the ground began a slight rumbling as Gregor marched into the camp, with many soldiers and supplies in tow. Men on the ground cleared the way, giving Gregor plenty of space to settle.
As soon as Gregor had stopped, the soldiers he was carrying began to disembark, and pulleys were readied to move the vast quantities of supplies and plunder from his back. Gregor's armor had a few chips, nicks, and cracks in it, but the behemoth was otherwise unharmed.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2256 Posted: 22:27:20 30/07/2019
Huntress waited for a all the soldiers to leave and for Gregor to settle and make himself comfortable before approaching him. She waited for the soldier to allow her to get close to him.
"Good afternoon Gregory. How are you gorgeous? Mind if I sit with you for a while?" Huntress asked with a smile, almost asking about the war but deciding to leave such unpleasant subject out. She didn't want to get to the point immediately to avoid making it seem that her question was the only reason she came. She wanted the subject to came itself rather than bringing it up.
---
#2257 Posted: 21:30:51 31/07/2019
Gregor had no objections, finding the presence of certain humans especially pleasant. "YOU MAY," he answered, as he lay on the ground while others worked to unload him. "DESPITE ATTEMPTED RESISTANCE, WE HAVE TRIUMPHED. THERE WAS NEVER ANY QUESTION."

Ilasi looked down to see Angora greeting here, and nodded. "Hey, Angora," Ilasi replied. "Have you come to check on the man? He's currently doing well. You did a good job finding him; he probably owes you his life." Ilasi didn't think ANgora would be coming out of her way just to speak to her, so answered her presumed question. Meanwhile, on the bed, the man lay breathing steadily, though still unconscious.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2258 Posted: 23:33:27 31/07/2019
"Oh I never had any doubts dear. Those foolish elves and their air of grandeur. Imagine that, attacking the arena directly, and the Duke himself." Huntress commented, knowing that it took guts to attack Redwater directly, but foolish guts nonetheless.
"But I know you, your comrades, all the soldiers, we know we're all in good hands thanks to you." she then added, trying to find a way to bring the troll into the subject. Where there was the tiny troll, there was Maverick, and he was someone she couldn't take out of her head...

Angora remained silent for a while after Ilasi's comment, feeling like she didn't deserve the credit.
"It was just luck..." she finally said, still having so many things in her head. Deep inside, she still believed Latnok was going to try to find a way to blame her for this, but there was also the possibility of this man not believing that her, a troll, took him to be saved. For all she knew, he could be a troll hater, just like so many people. But she didn't want to care about that. She already did her part. Now it was up to Ilasi to do the rest...
---
#2259 Posted: 01:32:40 01/08/2019
In one of the many libraries within the Ishulgite dwellings, a teacher was leading Icestorm and many other new members in education in the history of the Ishulgites and their movement, referencing a thick tome. "You see, part of the problem we've had historically is that people do not understand," he said. "People want to be part of a group - but so often, they are afraid of losing their individuality. Much of that, however, is rooted in their own selfishness - for being part of a group with shared coals requires compromise."
As the teacher went on, a telepathic voice reached the back of Icestorm's mind. "Learn what they teach you - but know that there are some key details that are being distorted..."
---
I'm just... a guy...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2260 Posted: 01:39:55 01/08/2019 | Topic Creator
As Icestorm was listening he got a little startled at the voice speaking to him. ”huh? Who is this?” he said telepathically.
---
SC
#2261 Posted: 22:04:34 01/08/2019
"I am someone you will get to meet later," the voice responded. "Just keep my warning in mind." The presence completely disappeared - seemingly without anyone else having detected it.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2262 Posted: 22:11:15 01/08/2019 | Topic Creator
“Excuse me sir but what kind of compromise are you speaking of? What will we have to give up?” Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2263 Posted: 14:44:29 02/08/2019
In the infirmary, Angora stayed for a while, helping Ilasi as best as she could with a really worried face. The three former prisoners noticed this and reassured her.
"Don't worry Angora. We'll help her with everything. We know a little about medicine. Rest assure you beautiful little troll. We all got this." Sand Dune assured in his sweetest voice, consoling Angora greatly. He reminded him so much of Maverick. There were still good humans out there. True that Maverick was a hybrid, but he also had a human side. Sand Dune was for all she knew, completely human, and one of the kindest man she has ever met.

Knowing that the injured man was in good hands, Angora left the infirmary, knowing that Ilasi and her three former cellmates were going to be busy for a while. Veris was most likely asleep after a flight and meal like that, and since she already took care of Dahlia, she headed to her and Maverick's cabin and rested on the bed. She was tired, but not sleepy. She was tempted to contact Sheppherd, but she still wanted him to be the one to make the first move, so she talked to someone else instead.
"Well Neo, heh, what do you think? I probably just saved a life, and you think Latnok noticed? The least he could do is let me speak to Shady again. The poor dragon. Still treated like a monster and a prisoner, and what's worst, he has a mother out there who wants ME to keep taking care of him! Just what's wrong with everything? How much my life has changed? Why can't it be like before? Just Shady, Maverixk and I, flying and exploring the world without a care?" Angora reminenced, really missing that life. It only lasted a few months, but they were the happiest moments of her life, a life that was probably far behind right now.
---
#2264 Posted: 21:21:03 02/08/2019 | Topic Creator
A telepathic voice reached Angora. ”I’m sure he dis notice young Angora. I’m sure he did. I agree with you on Shade being treated like he is a monster. But he has his reasons treating Shade like that.”
---
SC
#2265 Posted: 04:02:58 03/08/2019
Angora wasn't convinced. Remembering she was talking with her voice, she spoke with her mind in case anyone was at the hallways eavesdropping on her.
"I know that, but look at all this time. No accidents, no anything. They say they are going to train Shady, but everything has been done by himself. I mean, they are probably training him while I'm with Veris, but even so, it's still too much time." Angora complained, irritated that she and Maverick were still forbidden from talking to him.

"I don't know what's worse. The fact that he's still being treated like a monster even after all he's done to redeem himself or the fact that he has a mother out there that is doing NOTHING to save him." she said with even more frustration, having a deep hatred for bad parents, and with good reason.
---
#2266 Posted: 15:49:28 03/08/2019 | Topic Creator
”like some said he may never be free again but however he may be able to have more freedom. Shade just needs to work hard.” Neo said. ”Look Angora his mother wouldn’t of left him with you if you weren’t ready. They have been separated for so long that she didn’t feel it right to suddenly take him away from you and Maverick. It would be cruller than being prisoner.”
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2267 Posted: 18:57:14 03/08/2019
Meanwhile... Raclaw offered an smile as Kasidra settled in at the table, drink in hand. "You'll like it-- it's good.," the Fur Dragon ally than said who seemingly had his owl bowl filled with the same alcoholic substance. Chester was, to no one's surprise, immediately nearby and had his own-- water filled --bowl. Latnok was no doubt still on the ship, having to deal with Tyraika and not being one to limit the fun of his Fur Dragon Companion/best friend.

"So--," Raclaw began to ask between swallows. "I take it your people don't see much of in the way of quadruples or dragons such as myself?," he then finished curious of the subject. It was notable, although not surprising, that the bar seemed unprepared for his prior request of drink bowls. Chester was probably normal enough for the island, but this journey had showed him just how rare the Fur Dragon was as a species.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2268 Posted: 20:58:28 03/08/2019
After Maverick got his shirt, grateful that Veris didn't eat it, he went to check on the new patient, but then decided to get Dahlia first. He barely took her out lately, but he could always navigate her through the ship as long as he avoided the main deck where the dragons usually were, in case of Shade, permanently for now. Maybe Dahlia could serve as some sort of therapy animal for the injured man once he recovered consciousness.

When Maverick went to her, he gave her some oats and then took her outside, walking her to the infirmary. He took Sand Dune, Random and Opium by surprise.
"Holy! How on Earth did you domesticated one of those?" Sand Dune exclaimed, knowing dirt buffalos were wild animal who didn't make good pets, mounts or even farm animals. Maverick explained briefly how he got her, and the trio was quite impressed, though it was still more impressive the interaction with dragons.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
”like some said he may never be free again but however he may be able to have more freedom. Shade just needs to work hard.” Neo said. ”Look Angora his mother wouldn’t of left him with you if you weren’t ready. They have been separated for so long that she didn’t feel it right to suddenly take him away from you and Maverick. It would be cruller than being prisoner.”

Angora still wasn't convinced. Just how attached could Shade be to her and Maverick when he had a real family that could help him with his powers and prevent all the suffering he had to endure at the hands of the Guardians?
"He has worked hard, yet it has never been enough. That beast of a mother he has has to know what he has to endure because of his powers! Does she even know what happened in Redwater? How much the Guardian's hate him? Or hate ME for being friends with him? For always defending him!?" Angora complained, putting blame to some of her misery on Shade. If he had stopped being a wimp and controlled his powers instead of the other way around, they wouldn't be in this mess. They wouldn't have to be on this ship full of despicable people and with the Guardian's that hated them so much.
---
#2269 Posted: 15:59:20 06/08/2019
The teacher paused to answer Icestorm as he educated the others. "You see, part of what causes so much strife in the world is the desires of the individual," he answered. "Often, these desires come at the expense of something else - and when they do, conflict arises. By honing our minds, our unity, through prayer and meditation, we can do away with such desires - instead,through our mental link, we are able to establish what is best needed for the good of the many, and work towards that goal."
The teacher looked off in the distance, wistfully, for a moment. "A world where everyone can work together to better each other, and never fight again - it sounds like a myth, but we are getting closer and closer to that every day."

"Ah.... not really," Ray answered after some brief deliberation, as he took another sip of Riptide. "Here, at least, not too many odd things come. We keep out all the hybrids which infest all of the other places. Many of those older men you see - they're experienced mercenaries, and offered us a measure of security as they integrated into the society here after landing. With men like that, nothing really gets here."
As Ray spoke, his admiration for the mercenary company was readily apparent. "They also discovered a rich source of black powder while they were here - rare in many places, from what we were told. Not only that, a smith among them managed to make these devices for us - put some black powder in, light it up, and the explosion propels a heavy metal ball at high speeds. Inaccurate and slow, but pretty good at keeping ships from trying anything funny."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2270 Posted: 16:21:16 06/08/2019
Maverick continued being in the infirmary, helping his girlfriend and the three men with the patient, but soon the place felt overcrowded, especially with Dahlia being there. Due to his lack in knowledge about medicine, and since there were already a few people taking care of the injured man, he knew his presence there wasn't necessary.
"Well, buena suerte Ilasi. I'm sure that man will be in very good hands. I'm going to take Dahlia out for a walk. The poor girl hasn't gotten any proper excercise in such a long time." Maverick stated, proceeding to leave the infirmary and let everyone there do their job without interruptions. He didn't like the island's aspect very much, but with a society like that, he was certain that there would be no wild animals attacking his beloved buffalo like last time. All he needed was permission and assurance and everything should be fine...
---
#2271 Posted: 23:24:42 06/08/2019 | Topic Creator
”Don’t be so hard on her. Look like she said it wouldn’t be right. Especially sense it sounds like Shade never meet her. It would be too much for Shade to suddenly leave you and Maverick.” Neo said.

“So in a way we are all connected?” Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2272 Posted: 01:27:01 07/08/2019
Gregor's expression lightened, seemingly somewhat pleased with Huntress' acknowledgement. "MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL COOPERATION. WE DO OUR PART. YOU RETURN THE FAVOR. PROVIDE MUCH FOOD, PROVIDE MEANS TO DEFEAT TRICKIER ADVERSARIES. WE HOPE SUCH COOPERATION WILL LAST FOR A LONG TIME TO COME." As Gregor spoke, the men unloading him proceeded rather quickly, having gotten into a routine.

"Yes," the teacher answered. "You may not be able to identify the feeling - but you will realize that you will often be in tune with the feelings of your brothers and sisters. Through such a connection, we can have a perfect mutual understanding, and no conflict ever need develop between us over selfish, petty ideals. Eventually, we hope to spread such peace and understanding around the world."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2273 Posted: 02:22:34 07/08/2019
Maverick took Dahlia outside, as always, keeping her very far away from the dragons, especially Shade. When he went to the gangplank, nobody seemed to be paying much attention to him. He looked at one of the soldiers and they didn't seemed particularly surprised about him or his peculiar mount. He wondered if he should ask Latnok's permission to leave, but last thing he heard was that he was very busy with the dragon, so he decided not to interrupt him. He was going to take Dahlia out for a walk for a little while and then return quickly, nothing else.

Despite the place being rather crowded, Dahlia looked calm, though she remained very close to Maverick.
"I wonder if they have some exotic food for us here. What do you think girl?" Maverick asked excitedly, walking Dahlia around, happy about the possibility.

Quote: A Guy
Gregor's expression lightened, seemingly somewhat pleased with Huntress' acknowledgement. "MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL COOPERATION. WE DO OUR PART. YOU RETURN THE FAVOR. PROVIDE MUCH FOOD, PROVIDE MEANS TO DEFEAT TRICKIER ADVERSARIES. WE HOPE SUCH COOPERATION WILL LAST FOR A LONG TIME TO COME." As Gregor spoke, the men unloading him proceeded rather quickly, having gotten into a routine.

Huntress nodded, agreeing completely. But then she tried to find a way to bring the troll into the conversation without making it look so obvious and forceful.
"Indeed dearie. You even provide us with great entertainment in the arena. I'm telling you, there's no better symbiosis." she said, finally finding the perfect chance to get into what she wanted to know.

"I just want to apologize of course when things don't go your way. I mean, you don't get every prisoner. Like that troll. I mean... wow. My king... king Seraos, forgiving a troll of all creatures? True it was a very tiny creature that wouldn't have been useful as food, but still... it was quite surprising." she commented, acting as if it was just more casual conversation. If the troll did visited him like some of the soldiers talked about for a while, perhaps Gregor would mention it... but above all, whether the little beast had company or not...
---
#2274 Posted: 04:01:40 07/08/2019 | Topic Creator
“If I may ask how we are connected if we aren’t using magic or telepathy?” Icestorm said. “This is just a lot to take in.”
---
SC
#2275 Posted: 04:02:59 07/08/2019
Gregor gave a short grunt and raised his shoulders slightly for a moment. "WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASONING OF YOUR LEADER. SUCH REASONING LIKELY CONCERNS THINGS OTHER THAN BEHEMOTHS," he said analytically, demonstrating his typical preference for logic and facts he could understand over volatile feelings. SO WE COMPLY WITH THE OCCASIONAL WHIM - FOR WE HAVE BEEN REWARDED SO FAR. SMALL CREATURE RETURNED - PROVIDED FOOD OFFERING. GREATER MEAT THAN SELF. COMPENSATED FOR MISSED SNACK. CREATURE MOST UNUSUAL. SHOWS ADAPTABILITY, RESILIENCE, RESOURCEFULNESS. PROVIDES ENTERTAINMENT, GOOD COMPANY. HAS SHOWN TO BE WORTH KEEPING AROUND." Gregor didn't immediately prepare for any follow-up question, seeing Angora more as an off-hand mention.

The Ishulgite teacher paused a moment as he contemplated how to explain. "Well," he began, "we are connected by magic - but not quite. Our connection is more otherworldly than magic," he explained, as he briefly waved his hands to the sky in indication. "Divine power. Between divinity scrolls and analysis of residual divine energy from the presence of gods - both recent and old - we have learned to harness such power for ourselves. And we do know that certain things can enhance it. Every time we come together in prayer, by giving a little of ourselves, of our own power, we enhance this divine power, this power of the group. Thus, we foster unity, and come ever closer to our goals.
"That is not the only component, however," he continued, with a quick raising of his hand. "We dwell together, constantly. Through constant fellowship, sharing in the same struggle and goals, we foster bonds much like soldiers who live together would. You came here because you were rejected, brother - but you will find here, you will never be lonely again."
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:10 07/08/2019 by A Guy
#2276 Posted: 04:17:27 07/08/2019 | Topic Creator
“So what you’re saying we get our power from a single god?” Icestorm looked around at the group and smiled slightly. “I-I’m ready to continue.”
---
SC
#2277 Posted: 06:23:45 07/08/2019
"Ah.... not really," Ray answered after some brief deliberation, as he took another sip of Riptide. "Here, at least, not too many odd things come. We keep out all the hybrids which infest all of the other places. Many of those older men you see - they're experienced mercenaries, and offered us a measure of security as they integrated into the society here after landing. With men like that, nothing really gets here."
As Ray spoke, his admiration for the mercenary company was readily apparent. "They also discovered a rich source of black powder while they were here - rare in many places, from what we were told. Not only that, a smith among them managed to make these devices for us - put some black powder in, light it up, and the explosion propels a heavy metal ball at high speeds. Inaccurate and slow, but pretty good at keeping ships from trying anything funny."

"Ah-- cannan balls. Slow, but destructive.," Risar commented responding to Ray's response. The large minotaur took another gulp of his sip and presented his words with a hearty smile. "Understandable. It sounds like you have have formed a strong stable community that is capable of protecting itself-- that's good! It's good to have friends and loyal companions who will protect you and watch your back.," Raclaw then commented taking a sip of his own 'drink' and looking at his fellow friends with a smile. Chester instinctively offered a friend-sounding bark clearly very close to his larger fur dragon companion.
---
#2278 Posted: 13:38:07 07/08/2019
Maverick looked around, but there wasn't much to see. This place wasn't a tourist attraction, and with so many people looking like soldiers and guards, it started to make him feel uneasy, a sentiment he soon tried to shake off for the sake of the sensible Dahlia. Everywhere he went people looked at them, though he wasn't certain if they were looking at him or his unique mount. He didn't exactly liked this place, but it was still a welcoming sight away from the ship.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
”Don’t be so hard on her. Look like she said it wouldn’t be right. Especially sense it sounds like Shade never meet her. It would be too much for Shade to suddenly leave you and Maverick.” Neo said.

Angora still wasn't entirely convinced. If Shade's mother loved him so much, why let him suffer like this? Surely being with her and their kind was better than seeing them but having to tolerate all the pain and humiliation of being called a monster for an action you didn't even do on purpose.
"So it's just better to just let him continue suffering for the sake of seeing us? Just how attached Shade is to us? Any dragon in their right mind would've just eaten us and avoided any kind of ridiculous attachment! Look where it has gotten all of us!" Angora said angrily, covering her eyes.

Before Neo could respond to that last comment, she got out of bed, already feeling depressed about being there and not doing anything constructive.
"It doesn't matter anymore! Nothing matters! If that idiot really had loved us, he would've tried to control his powers for our sake! And for his own! But noooo! He let them take control of him, which caused that tragedy in Redwater! Which of course caused us to be on this ridiculous ship full of despicable people that hate us... most of them anyway!" Angora yelled in her mind, adding that last word when she remembered about the three former pirates, and of course Veris. But even so, more bad things than good things have happened in her opinion. The only thing she was grateful about was that Maverick was being treated with the respect and care he deserved. But she and Shade had a long way to go yet... or maybe they were just stuck with the same treatment. Heaven knows how much they have tried to appeal to the Guardians, only to receive the coldest of treatments for their attempts.

Gregor gave a short grunt and raised his shoulders slightly for a moment. "WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASONING OF YOUR LEADER. SUCH REASONING LIKELY CONCERNS THINGS OTHER THAN BEHEMOTHS," he said analytically, demonstrating his typical preference for logic and facts he could understand over volatile feelings. SO WE COMPLY WITH THE OCCASIONAL WHIM - FOR WE HAVE BEEN REWARDED SO FAR. SMALL CREATURE RETURNED - PROVIDED FOOD OFFERING. GREATER MEAT THAN SELF. COMPENSATED FOR MISSED SNACK. CREATURE MOST UNUSUAL. SHOWS ADAPTABILITY, RESILIENCE, RESOURCEFULNESS. PROVIDES ENTERTAINMENT, GOOD COMPANY. HAS SHOWN TO BE WORTH KEEPING AROUND." Gregor didn't immediately prepare for any follow-up question, seeing Angora more as an off-hand mention.

Huntress listened to Gregor attentively, when her mind came to a sudden halt as soon as he was done talking about Angora. Suddenly, she became the more interested topic.
"Wait wait wait... hold it there dearie. What do you mean? Food offering? Worth keeping around?" she repeated, having trouble computing the information that was just given to her. Was Gregor... talking nicely about a troll? A missed snack of all things? For that little moment, she has forgotten the real reason why she was there.
"My sweet Gregory, are you telling me that... the troll returned to you? Willingly? And with an offering? A troll offering... food? And do really... think all those nice things about her?" Huntress finally asked, making it extremely obvious how enormously confused she was. For everything she has known about trolls, they were selfish, stupid beasts that thought of nothing but food and their own self preservation. How could one willingly return to the creature that could've easily been her killer? And with food she could've kept for herself? Did her tiny size made her unique in more ways than one?
---
#2279 Posted: 22:40:08 07/08/2019
Gregor gave a confused grunt, not at all expecting such a reaction from something he considered so trivial, like a child playing with a bug after squashing many others. "WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CREATURE FULLY," he admitted with uncertainty. "THE CREATURE IS MOST UNUSUAL. SHOWED HIGH DEGREE OF ADAPTABILITY IN ARENA; YET SELF-PRESERVATION DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE ITS TOP PRIORITY. CREATURE IS MOST CURIOUS; WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE." For now, the behemoth was forced to consider something he previously thought of only off-handedly.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2280 Posted: 00:07:20 08/08/2019 | Topic Creator
”but it could be worse than what might of happened.” Neo said.
---
SC
#2281 Posted: 00:38:40 08/08/2019
Angora groaned, still furious by everything that has happened.
"Well the reality is still the same. Shade and I are still hated. The only one who got the best of this deal was Maverick... and well deserving I might add. He deserves the happiness." Angora stated, feeling happy for Maverick, but deep inside jealous of him. She tried to be as nice as him, but it either didn't work or her species made it impossible. She didn't know, nor she cared.

Angora headed to the main deck, knowing Veris would be asleep or too lazy to pay attention to her after what happened today, and she wasn't in the mood to see Dahlia.
"Well it doesn't matter. Maverick has a girlfriend and the heart of the people. Shade has a family out there, and if his mother really cares, she will come for him. And where does that leave me? Alone as always! I'd stay with the wyvern if his master didn't hate me so much. At the end of the day, I will only have you..." Angora said, when she suddenly started considering Shepherd's proposition. Perhaps with him and his society, she won't ever have to be so alone again. There was Neo, but it wasn't the same. She couldn't see him, and he didn't speak very often, so it would almost be as if she was alone again. All the thoughts were depressing him, so she headed to the island to distract herself. Maybe some exotic food will do her well, cause the sight certainly wasn't doing a thing...

Gregor gave a confused grunt, not at all expecting such a reaction from something he considered so trivial, like a child playing with a bug after squashing many others. "WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CREATURE FULLY," he admitted with uncertainty. "THE CREATURE IS MOST UNUSUAL. SHOWED HIGH DEGREE OF ADAPTABILITY IN ARENA; YET SELF-PRESERVATION DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE ITS TOP PRIORITY. CREATURE IS MOST CURIOUS; WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE." For now, the behemoth was forced to consider something he previously thought of only off-handedly.

Now Huntress was really confused. With the way Gregor was describing the creature, it didn't sounded like a troll at all. What's more, she didn't even look like one when she saw her. Was it perhaps a subspecies? Or something not identified? The experts were convinced she was a troll with an unusual genetic condition, but she started to believe they might be wrong. Gregor was right. She was a fascinating creature.
"Sounds like she really interested you, didn't she? So... fascinating indeed." she said, agreeing with the behemoth after shoving off most of her confusion.

But while Angora was for sure a very interesting topic, Huntress decided to ask something else before she entirely forgot.
"Was the creature... accompanied by any chance?" she asked, knowing through many of the soldiers that the once wanted man Maverick was friends with the tiny little beast, so Huntress really needed to know if this shadow from her past was present at that very moment...
---
#2282 Posted: 01:26:21 08/08/2019
"THE CREATURE CAME ALONE," Gregor answered. "THE DECISION SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ONE MADE BY ITSELF, AS FAR AS WE CAN TELL. WE HAVE HEARD IT CALLED A TROLL, THOUGH THE CREATURE APPEARS MORE AS A GOBLIN TO US. NEITHER TROLL NOR GOBLIN ARE COMMON AROUND US." Though Gregor didn't know why Huntress was particularly concerned with the troll-goblin creature, he nevertheless was willing to answer, and appreciated her company - she seemed one of the few other sapient beings to regard him with care, as a friend rather than just an ally.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2283 Posted: 16:01:09 08/08/2019
"I see... yeah, I agree, she didn't look like a troll at all." Huntress said, sounding very disappointed when hearing the tiny beast came alone. She was hoping the troll was accompanied by the hybrid that almost everyone said was her constant companion, but it seemed like visiting Gregor was a very personal decision for the creature.

Having completed her objective, Huntress decided to keep Gregor company now that she was already there.
"Well then, I'll make sure to keep an eye on that troll... or whatever she is. Sounds like she is someone worth knowing." Huntress finally said, very interested in Angora as well, though Maverick was still her main goal. If the hybrid was friends with this beast, she wondered if that had something to do with her enormously peculiar personality. For Gregor to express himself so well about someone he barely knew, someone he could've easily eaten or squashed, or above all, someone that escaped him in the arena, must be very special indeed. Even though Gregor was quite different from his fellow behemoths in terms of intelligence and socialization, it was still particular for him to talk that way about anybody, especially with such circumstances.
---
#2284 Posted: 00:49:15 10/08/2019
As Ilasi and the former prisoners were monitoring the patient, he made very brief motions - as if he was acting out parts of a dream. It would appear that the man was beginning to stir.
"That's certainly a good sign!" Ilasi said, as she came over to the bed to monitor what happened from there. "He definitely needs to eat, at the very least."

As Maverick walked around, the guards on the wall continued to give him the occasional peak. They figured he was one of the men from the ship, though he looked a bit lost. Yet they did not know if he was simply exploring or had something in mind to look for.

After some more discourse, the conversation between Ray and the members of the Enduring Legacy had run its course. "Well, then, lads, I wish you fellows the... best of luck..." Ray said, having gotten a bit tipsy during the conversation on account of his distraction.
"Thank you," Leoquin said. "Say, when you have a chance later, there's something I've been meaning to ask you - but it's more suitable for another time."
"Uh, yeah, sure, ask away... oh, later? Yeah, no problem there," Ray answered, stumbling over the sentence.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2285 Posted: 02:14:46 10/08/2019
"No-- thank you. You've been a big help in freeing our captain; best of travels!," Raclaw said somewhat enthusiastically as the trio-turned-group began to depart from the conversation and the bar. Risar offered an nod and Chester offered one last friendly bark... before essaily climbing up Raclaw's tail and jumping onto the larger companion's back. Raclaw looked back and offered the little dog a smile, not minding their special interactions in the least. "So-- where to next?," Raclaw asked his fellow companion and wondering what kinds of activities they would have to partake in to convince the others of their beloved Captain and Godfather's innocence.
---
#2286 Posted: 02:21:19 10/08/2019
While Huntress worked with the guards to help the behemoths, at the faraway land. Maverick continued to look for food for Dahlia ad himself, but all he could find were bars. He did find a small wandering stand that seemed to distribute food for the soldiers around. Maverick offered some money for something, but because the food was exclusively for the soldiers, he didn't get anything. That is, until the distributor took one look at his kind face and the impressive dirt buffalo and decided to make a small exception. He gave them grain bars, one for Dahlia and him. The thing tasted terrible, but Dahlia seemed to like it, and not wanting to be rude, Maverick ate too. At least it was something different.

But somewhere on the island, Angora was wandering around too, having packed some money even though she wasn't sure it would have the same currency. She tried to remain sneaky and avoid unnecessary attention, but even with her small size, her appearance was quite peculiar, so attention was something mostly unavoidable. Not that she minded very much though. No matter whom it was, even the cyclops, as long as everyone left her alone and/or didn't treated rudely, she didn't care how many wandering eyes were directed to her.
---
#2287 Posted: 22:04:01 10/08/2019
Out on the island, the cyclops stood highly visible, in the presence of several other smaller humanoid species. In front of him were two others - a human and an elf, wearing animal skulls as a symbol of their rank - conversing, as well as many guards and civilians.
Leoquin took a look ahead. "You know, why don't we check those guys out?" he suggested. "Someone there is bound to be important."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2288 Posted: 22:12:15 10/08/2019
"Agreed!," Raclaw and Chester said simultaneously-- the later coming out as a curious/excited bark. "Hmm.," Risar added with a thoughtful nod.
---
#2289 Posted: 00:48:05 11/08/2019
Maverick reached a clearing, a training ground judging by the equipment scattered around. Nobody was there training. The place was completely empty, so Maverick asked an officer nearby if he could use the ground to give Dahlia some exercise. While he refused at first, the officer eventually accepted, on the condition that nothing got damaged, otherwise Maverick would either have to pay or do some working time to pay for the damages. He only had ten minutes to walk his dirt buffalo, then he had to get out without objections. It was enough time for a proper activity.

Out on the island, the cyclops stood highly visible, in the presence of several other smaller humanoid species. In front of him were two others - a human and an elf, wearing animal skulls as a symbol of their rank - conversing, as well as many guards and civilians.
Leoquin took a look ahead. "You know, why don't we check those guys out?" he suggested. "Someone there is bound to be important."

Maverick was too far to spot the cyclops at the distance, but Angora wasn't. Since there were plenty of people around, she had to climb a street lamp in order to see what got the people's attention so much.
"Heh, look at him, all show off and mighty." Angora commented to herself in a low voice, his presence looking as if he was trying to draw attention to himself. She didn't know too much about cyclops, except that they could be mean, and rumors about them killing trolls, even babies. Still, Angora wasn't going to pay attention to him, and decided to continue sightseeing, hoping to find a place with food. No food was going to be better than Maverick's cooking, but a little variety was always welcomed.
---
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1465
#2290 Posted: 02:10:21 14/08/2019
(I'm baaaaaack. Kinda. Scrapping all my old characters except Darkheart. Instead of using Star a gazillionth time I'll use a relatively new one. Let me know if I should stat out her mount.)
Name: Mischief
Species: Zorua
Good or evil: Good
Appearance:https://cdn.discordapp.com/att...ge_Mischief.jpg She walks on two legs most of the time. To go faster she'll drop to all fours.
Personality: A shy and quiet spellcaster with a knack for offensive magic, Mischief loves harmless pranks like heating cool drinks and cooling hot drinks. She's quite intelligent but speaks in a relatively childlike fashion. Do not mistake her for a child. She loves sweets and enjoys having the top of her head scritched and pat.
Weapons: Her staff, her claws, magic. A few knives if she's desperate.
Elements: Darkness, Fire, Ice, Lightning
History: Hatched and raised among a clan of spellcasters, she's oblivious to her species and origin, but she's learning. Alongside a birdlike mount hatched on the same day, she travels the land searching for both answers and new magic to discover. She heard about the Verdant Guardians and hopes to meet them and learn magic from them.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:19 16/08/2019 by darknessdawn
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#2291 Posted: 07:28:43 14/08/2019
Kasidra fell silent as she sampled the Riptide. She offered up a small smile and a slight nod. It was strong, but the flavor was good. She took a few more sips while she quietly listened to the others talk. Kasidra was pleased to hear that they would have Ray's vote in freeing the captain, as well as Martus most likely, and that they should only have to convince two others in order to ensure freedom. Despite the idea of possibly having to play a game, it sounded promising. She didn't know what sort of games they might have to play, but it hopefully wouldn't be anything too difficult.

Kasidra glanced away, when Ray mentioned they keep out hybrids. She wasn't sure what all he meant by that, but the comment made her a little uneasy. She kept her face hidden by her hood while she sipped more of the Riptide. Kasidra supposed she shouldn't have felt that uncomfortable about the comment. After all, the same man had given her a compliment when he first saw her. Then again, the alcohol clearly seemed to be affecting him. Kasidra wasn't sure of what to think, but she figured she shouldn't have to worry about it. After all, it wasn't like anyone had attacked her on sight or tried to keep her out of town.

Still, Kasidra knew that tieflings were technically hybrids themselves, even if not everyone knew that or considered them as such. Most people seemed to just consider them pure demons and treat them as such. Anyone who had any idea of what a tiefling was didn't seem to want them around, and most ignorant people seemed to think of them as monsters upon seeing them. They were not a popular race, and the reputation of many tieflings didn't exactly help matters. Tieflings never had a society of their own, so they were all outcasts, with many becoming travelers. Many became rogues, thieves, and assassins, due to already receiving ill treatment for their appearance. They were not generally given chances at a normal, peaceful life, so they would often take whatever they could get, with many choosing a life of crime or even evil. However, that was only the vast majority. There were still plenty of tieflings who refused a life of crime or evil, in favor of obtaining whatever morally good life they could get. Those that know the race well enough, know that tieflings can be as diverse as humans, and that there are those willing to ally with other races and help them do good things in the world.

Kasidra had been so lost in thought that she didn't even notice at first that her allies had left the bar without her. When she realized this, she had decided to leave as well. After she stepped outside, she remembered that she had originally intended to do some shopping. Kasidra figured that now was as good a time as any to go ahead and do that. However, she still had no idea where the marketplace even was.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#2292 Posted: 22:15:02 14/08/2019
While Maverick continued to walk Dahlia on the free training ground, Angora continued searching for food. In the few places she found some, they refused to give her anything. Racism? They found her ugly? Have they identified her as a troll? Angora didn't know, nor she dared to ask. She offered some money, but it was still no good. She only gave a brief 'thank you anyway' in response, not wanting to fight or throw a tantrum about the refusal. It was something she was already used to.

A tall yet scrawny woman took notice of her, and feeling a bit sorry for her, offered her some bread with some meat and vegetable inside. It was sort of like a sandwich, except the bread was made with the ingredients already inside rather than just putting two slices. It was quite good, although Angora found it spicy. While good, it wasn't exactly something amazing, but it was something different and interesting, so she ate it pleasantly, thanking the woman for her kindness. The woman didn't respond. She gave a small smile and a nod and then left, prompting Angora to suspect the act was more out of pity than kindness.
"Heh, such is life." Angora commented casually, more to herself but at the same time hoping Neo and/or Shepherd heard. She didn't like to be pitied, but that feeling was far more welcomed than disdain, rudeness or cruelty. Pity or not, the woman did give her food, and Angora was still grateful, regardless of the circumstances. Perhaps with time, her polite and calmer demeanor would be noticed by others. The Guardians were likely a lost cause, but she didn't care about their approval or noticing anymore. She was doing it for herself... and for Maverick, the first person who ever had faith in her.
---
#2293 Posted: 01:03:21 16/08/2019
With Leoquin and company approaching, the islanders gathered around took notice of the odd group, especially Raclaw. Notable was an older, darker-skinned human man, and an aged elf woman, both wearing the skulls of exotic animals to signify their rank.
The cyclops waved a hand in friendly greeting. "Welcome, travelers," he said. "Please, feel free to approach us."
With the invitation, Leoquin did indeed come closer. The elf woman wasted no time. "You are the new bunch, I see," she said. "I take it you're not just here to have a friendly little chat?"
"Well, no... wait, actually, we can, but not right now," Leoquin answered quickly. "You guys have our captain, and we sorta want him back. This whole deal is a misunderstanding."
"I'm sure it is, dear," the elf answered - not insincerely, though with a notable lack of enthusiasm.
The human chieftain looked agitated. "Bah. A powerful man, I can tell, and he's just a waste of space in our cells. It'd be safer to just get rid of him, if you ask me."
Leoquin's eyes opened sharply, alarmed - if not completely surprised - by what he was hearing. "Don't you think that's a bit... harsh for something without solid proof?" he asked the human chieftain.
"...what? Do you fellows not want your captain back?" the man asked, confused. "He's not particularly useful to us."
The elf woman shook her head in slight disappointment. "Oh, Dovic, you really must learn to word things better. You sounded like you wanted to have him killed! Sorry, travelers, don't mind him, just a... bit of a quirk of his. Not a native speaker of Common. Anyways, I'm Levia. And I may be inclined to lend you my voice... but I would appreciate a show of goodwill in return." Levia waited for any particular reactions from anyone before she would continue.

The wounded man in the infirmary stirred gently at first - but quickly jerked upright, gasping, as if he had suddenly been pulled out of the water, before looking around the room, disoriented.
"Oh, you're awake. Hello there," Ilasi said to the patient, as she handed him an apple. "I'm Ilasi, and I've been taking care of you. You should eat something. Take this."
The man was reluctant to accept anything at the moment. "Wh... where am I?" he asked trepidatiously - not immediately accepting the apple, though not declining it.
"You're aboard a ship known as the Enduring Legacy. We found you washed up on the beach with some pretty nasty wounds," Ilasi answered. "But it looks like you'll be fine after some rest. Please, eat," Ilasi requested again, wiggling the apple.
The patient took the apple, but didn't immediately eat it. "Uh... my head hurts..." He began to attack the apple vigorously, like a smaller version of Veris if Veris had to chew.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:06 16/08/2019 by A Guy
#2294 Posted: 02:36:51 16/08/2019
Raclaw's ears lowered and rose again upon hearing the mixed the message-- at least their captain wouldn't immediately be put to death. Chester remained on his back and made a sad whine whine followed by a sound of surprise. "Levia... that's a nice name. And please don't worry, we are accustomed to mixed uses of common.," Raclaw said with Risar providing a nod. Despite any misunderstandings, nothing received from his telepathy immediately screamed that their beloved Godfather was in any immediate danger. "My name is Raclaw; and my friends here are Risar, Leoquin and.. and Chester here.," he then said motioning towards the obvious minotaur, the common-in-comparison merfolk, and finally at the smaller canine companion happily hitching a ride upon himself. "I believe I speak for my friends when I say that we would be happy to offer some goodwill in exchange for your patronage.," he then added briefly looking back at the little Beagle with a reassuring smile before returning his attention back to Levia.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:39 16/08/2019 by redwes
#2295 Posted: 04:09:26 16/08/2019
After walking Dahlia, Maverick was instructed to leave the training ground at once. He was exceeding the limit, but at least didn't get scolded about it. He left without question, grateful for the time. While he would've wished for more time, the one he had was enough for now. Dahlia was in more high spirit than before, though it was clear she wasn't very fond of the place. She got exercise, so that was something.

With Leoquin and company approaching, the islanders gathered around took notice of the odd group, especially Raclaw. Notable was an older, darker-skinned human man, and an aged elf woman, both wearing the skulls of exotic animals to signify their rank.
The cyclops waved a hand in friendly greeting. "Welcome, travelers," he said. "Please, feel free to approach us."
With the invitation, Leoquin did indeed come closer. The elf woman wasted no time. "You are the new bunch, I see," she said. "I take it you're not just here to have a friendly little chat?"
"Well, no... wait, actually, we can, but not right now," Leoquin answered quickly. "You guys have our captain, and we sorta want him back. This whole deal is a misunderstanding."
"I'm sure it is, dear," the elf answered - not insincerely, though with a notable lack of enthusiasm.
The human chieftain looked agitated. "Bah. A powerful man, I can tell, and he's just a waste of space in our cells. It'd be safer to just get rid of him, if you ask me."
Leoquin's eyes opened sharply, alarmed - if not completely surprised - by what he was hearing. "Don't you think that's a bit... harsh for something without solid proof?" he asked the human chieftain.
"...what? Do you fellows not want your captain back?" the man asked, confused. "He's not particularly useful to us."
The elf woman shook her head in slight disappointment. "Oh, Dovic, you really must learn to word things better. You sounded like you wanted to have him killed! Sorry, travelers, don't mind him, just a... bit of a quirk of his. Not a native speaker of Common. Anyways, I'm Levia. And I may be inclined to lend you my voice... but I would appreciate a show of goodwill in return." Levia waited for any particular reactions from anyone before she would continue.

Angora wasn't very pleased to see Leoquin and a few more of her fellow sailors there, but she didn't show any emotion about it. She got off the street lamp to avoid drawing attention to herself. She approached the group just slightly in hopes of eavesdrop on their conversation, but the chattering of the people around her made it impossible to listen to anything. The cyclops waved to the group in greeting, something that deeply surprised her. Now that she was taking a closer look at him, he didn't look so mean. Bitter perhaps? Or it was just his unfavorable appearance? Although the little troll was curious, she decided to remain hidden, doubting she will be greeted warmly like Leoquin and his group. The human looked quite agitated with them, and if he was that way with them, she didn't even want to imagine how he would be with her.
---
#2296 Posted: 20:08:44 16/08/2019
OOC: Guys, is Mischief accepted? Also drew her myself finally: https://cdn.discordapp.com/att...ge_Mischief.jpg

Edit: I don't know why the FA link wasn't working. Oh well, fixed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:14 16/08/2019 by darknessdawn
#2297 Posted: 22:23:14 16/08/2019
OOC: Your links aren't working-- 403 FORBIDDEN.
Please use something other than Facebook, such as "Sta.sh" for images.

Edit: And you're accepted. smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:26:00 16/08/2019 by redwes
#2298 Posted: 23:08:33 16/08/2019
OOC: Thank you. Will stat out more characters later.

Mischief rode in on her chocobo, stopping outside a familiar inn. She adjusted her pointy hat and reassured herself that her staff was still strapped to her back. Her tail swayed as she waved her mount a brief farewell. The chocobo wandered off as Mischief walked inside and took a seat to check her bag. She made sure she had everything she needed to continue her quest for her identity, and research new spells.
---
#2299 Posted: 00:52:26 18/08/2019
Soon after finishing the apple, the patient settled down for a moment, before immediately growing a look of urgency and panic on his face. "I... I have to get back to our city!" he said urgently. "SOmething I came... to tell them..."
Ilasi wasn't ready to let the patient go just yet, considering he still needed some recovery. "We can relay their message for you. Right now, you just need to rest. What is it you need to tell them?"
The patient paused for a while, visibly struggling with recalling his message. "It was... there was... something different. IT didn't make sense. Ishulgu. He... banished himself. Didn't make sense! With what we learned... it made no sense. Why? Why? Something is wrong. What happened? What is happening?"
With the patient beign clearly distressed, Ilasi decided that it would be best to not try to make sense of all he was saying right now. "Calm down... take it easy now," she ordered. "If you're looking for a place with big walls, then this is the place you were trying to get to." The patient nodded to show his confirmation of Ilasi's guess. "We'll see who we can have to talk to you. but you're not in the best shape right now. Your head is likely still muddled from all you've had to endure. Rest a day, and then we'll see where to go from there."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2300 Posted: 02:59:29 18/08/2019
While Angora continued with the spying, Maverick continued walking Dahlia around the heavily guarded town. He draw some attention with his animal. It wasn't a flying mount, or a dangerous, fire breathing dragon, but taming a dirt buffalo was still decently impressive. While Maverick was interested on some sight seeing despite not being much to see, he soon found himself curious as to where certain people were heading. There seemed to be something happening nearby, but he didn't want to stress Dahlia out with so many people, so he remained in the less crowded parts of town. The people around there weren't all entirely human, so it made him feel good to know there was variety. No fauns or hybrids quite like himself, but it waw still nice to know there seemed to be acceptance in this place, though he wondered why there were so many guards and protection in a place practically inaccessible by sea or flying as far as he knew. Unless of course the land itself had it's fair share of dangers, but why a wall? Neighboring rival islands? Maverick had a few questions, but he rather find out by coincidence than ask around for the answers. For now, his priority was Dahlia.
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me