darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > what would be your dream Skylanders 7
Page 1 of 1
what would be your dream Skylanders 7
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2468
#1 Posted: 15:16:46 19/11/2018 | Topic Creator
honestly just for me it would be the return of battle mode+online battle modes and remove the nerfs of all the characters that got nerfed in imaginators
---
my fursona is a hot dog
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 15:26:22 19/11/2018
spider skylander and sand skylander

honestly anything else is asking too much of Activision at this point
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3 Posted: 18:39:57 19/11/2018
Toys for Bob making a Skylanders game without toys since "Toys genre" is dead (you can unlock characters with DLC, better concept),the gameplay is like Spyro (since they worked on Spyro Trilogy) so it's an almost open world game (maybe with online? Where you meet other people? They could use the RPG Ring of Heroes concept), in the end you can use your old characters called "Legacy Characters" by plug-in your old portal and putting the toys on it and unlock them all in the game
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2468
#4 Posted: 04:20:14 20/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buuzer
Toys for Bob making a Skylanders game without toys since "Toys genre" is dead (you can unlock characters with DLC, better concept),the gameplay is like Spyro (since they worked on Spyro Trilogy) so it's an almost open world game (maybe with online? Where you meet other people? They could use the RPG Ring of Heroes concept), in the end you can use your old characters called "Legacy Characters" by plug-in your old portal and putting the toys on it and unlock them all in the game

yo I love your videos man
---
my fursona is a hot dog
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#5 Posted: 23:06:48 20/11/2018
Quote: Buuzer

Perfect.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#6 Posted: 00:49:22 21/11/2018
I really don't know what my dream Skylanders 7 would be, tbh. I can find any way imaginable to make like smilie and just roll with it.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#7 Posted: 22:51:09 23/11/2018
I would share it, but I feel like it would be very extensive here. Could maybe write it on a specific topic, but here's what I ask of...

15 characters.

10 Semi-gimmick characters, 5 are cores. Maybe have Banjo and Kazooie as the guest star for Xbox and Switch.
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#8 Posted: 20:54:35 29/12/2018
I think I would like to go back to basics. Maybe a game with 1 core character per element, no remakes. So 10 new faces and a greater open world feel to the game. Choices in the chapters so they all need to be replayed, and the character based challenges return along with pvp.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me