Page 1 of 1
its still the best skylander game
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 10:33:20 18/08/2018 | Topic Creator
i was on youtube today and found the music for the skylanders spyros adventure game. i will say the music is still fantastic, its the best game music i have heard. and it just bring back all the good memories, it make me want to play the game again.

have a listen and enjoy.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...46FFA1862CCE21C
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
iceblade2488 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1070
#2 Posted: 02:30:04 26/08/2018
Quote: CountMoneyBone
i was on youtube today and found the music for the skylanders spyros adventure game. i will say the music is still fantastic, its the best game music i have heard. and it just bring back all the good memories, it make me want to play the game again.

have a listen and enjoy.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...46FFA1862CCE21C

In my best attempt to not sound like a nostalgia driven fool, I have to absolutely agree. It was before all the gimmicks, the annual releases that made the game more stale than a box of month old Lucky Charms, the series reposes and special light core variants that were just excuses to sell the same figure over again..........ah man too late, I went full nostalgia smilie! Can't believe it's been 7 years already, where does the time go? I still remember dragging my mom all over God's creation to find Wham-Shell, and being the only kid at my school with all 32 of the originals!
---
Just a fool driven by nostolgia
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3 Posted: 03:07:28 26/08/2018
Honestly, It's my least favorite of the games, but mainly because of the lack of content compared to the others

This one is still freakin amazing though

Also, I got Wham-Shell because he was at Target, that was the only reason I got him, I didn't even know he was rare
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 11:47:46 26/08/2018
This game ****ed my life up. It's awesome.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 16:04:19 26/08/2018
Imagine not getting this game. Where the hell would I be in life?

That's... sad, anyway.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 18:44:25 27/08/2018
may i suggest... giants

Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#7 Posted: 21:56:58 29/12/2018
I dunno. Nostalgia for me is the hunt for the characters, traps, vehicles, and creation crystals with my kids. Getting texts from my wife, with a picture, asking if we had this one already. My kids are 17 and 15 now and have had the latest version of the game around since inception. They remember the "Skylanders bag" under the Christmas tree forever. The last 2 years have been tough to fill the bag, but I got it done. The memories of playing together count more than the game itself.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 09:24:26 09/03/2020
It was the best . It started this toys to life craze . It was an unknown , it was the biggest risk so developers killed themselves to make the best possible game they could and they succeeded . I found a bunch of series one figures at the junk shop , in very good condition and i finally scored S1 Griffin Mama and Eruptor to complete my spyro,s adventure figures . Dusted off the old portal of power and did some levels with my little brother .

Kaos was scary . He was dark Portal Master with his own set of dark skylanders . Eon interacted with the players outside the TV . Yes the music was amazing , very much drawing you into this fantasy realm in the clouds A troubled realm but you and your skylanders can save it . The dragon theme was huge . Dark Spyro had lightning powers in the 3DS which was a brand new little side adventure . We had codes that sent our skylanders to the lost islands . It was amazing to use your toy on several different games .

I cannot believe how Spyro fans hated on this franchise . Was it because he looked a bit different ? So what ? Our favorite heroes are re imagined all the time .
This is very much a Spyro game with levels literally inspired by the Trilogy . There were dozens of floating lands and buildings in the first spyro game . The end of Legend of Spyro , the new world created literally looks like a Skylands . Sure Skylanders used Spyro to sell their game but in turn SKylanders kept Spyro,s legacy alive and people who first met Spyro in SKylanders went on to play other Spyro games .

If i have one complaint , it was those useless sidekick toys , who just bounced around the map . Sidekicks are supposed to HELP heroes .

The later games gimmick figures were just too pricey and either added nothing or completely went off track in story line . Kaos just become more and more goofy . Too many challenges and toys.
Super Chargers did not fit in with the basic theme but it could have , if a better story was integrated . Something as simple as everyone is transported into the future or some such . Spyro and dragons became less of a thing . Why do that ? Who does not like dragons ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:34:45 18/03/2020 by Dark fhoenix
#9 Posted: 11:21:26 17/03/2020 | Topic Creator
i just hope we will see a remake one day, the textures/graphics of the game is a bit bulky and not so good anymore on the wii/x360/ps3/pc. i would love to see it get the spyro games treatment with spyros adventure and giants games on one disc with all characters and dlc levels. that would have been nice smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#10 Posted: 19:51:07 17/03/2020
I've said this before, but a remake of Skylanders will depend on nostalgia. Will people be nostalgic for Skylanders in 2031 (since Activision loves waiting 20+ years to remake games apparently)? I dunno. I could also see Swap Force being remade with SSA and Giants since it sold the most in the series.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#11 Posted: 11:59:52 18/03/2020 | Topic Creator
i will for sure buy Skylanders remake in 2031 smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#12 Posted: 11:18:10 18/06/2021
This is my second most favourite. It's just so cute and amazing.

1. Swap Force
2. Spyro's Adventure
3. SuperChargers
4. Giants
5. Imaginators
6. Trap Team

After replaying them all, this is my new list.

1. Swap Force
2. Spyro's Adventure
3. SuperChargers
4. Giants
5. Trap Team
6. Imaginators
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:34:22 25/07/2021 by wreckingballbob
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#13 Posted: 22:59:29 25/07/2021
Mine would be:

- Giants
- Spyro's Adventure
- SuperChargers / Imaginators*
- Trap Team
- Swap Force

*Best "gimmick", mediocre and disappointing level design and "extended content" overall. I love creating Imaginators (have almost 20) and I have spent hundreds of hours playing the game because of it. It's kind of a love/hate relationship with that game.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me