Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
RoH Beta Google Play Store Page
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#1 Posted: 01:06:33 14/06/2018 | Topic Creator
https://play.google.com/store/....android.common

The beta is almost live! In an hour, in fact. As they said in the official site, the game will give you 750 gems to start out with if you play the beta and fill out the survey after, so you might want to get a head start.

Just making a separate thread in case people don't check out the GD thread out of habit.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#2 Posted: 01:38:46 14/06/2018
Actually speaking of the Survey is that for Android user only in game or will be open for everyone to fill out. Any mention on how that works?
---
POPSMARTS!
#3 Posted: 01:47:21 14/06/2018 | Topic Creator
The only thing in the site is that there'll be a survey, it's probably ingame.
---
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#4 Posted: 06:07:57 15/06/2018
Beta is live now. Looks soooo lame but if you're into that sort of game then you should be happy.
#5 Posted: 14:59:42 15/06/2018 | Topic Creator
It's above lame, it's way faster than the turn based RPGs you complained about - though it also means turn order is all sorts of confusing.

Championship mode is now live! Before you could only play against set offline teams from players, now you can battle online. It's one of the challenges to get 20 battles for the coupon so get them in quickly.
---
#6 Posted: 15:30:43 15/06/2018
Oh neato live battles. Probably gonna give some more competitive edge to the arena which is much needed alongside some stability fixes so no more crashing. I’m assuming you can also challenge your friends to live battles as well correct?
---
POPSMARTS!
#7 Posted: 16:06:33 15/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Reverse0456
Oh neato live battles. Probably gonna give some more competitive edge to the arena which is much needed alongside some stability fixes so no more crashing. I’m assuming you can also challenge your friends to live battles as well correct?

Haven't tried it yet. I'm not getting any crashes though, as I stayed last night getting bodied by someone with a maxed out Starcast.
---
#8 Posted: 16:19:54 15/06/2018
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Reverse0456

Haven't tried it yet. I'm not getting any crashes though, as I stayed last night getting bodied by someone with a maxed out Starcast.

May just be a problem then. And I also saw a bunch of people who seem to have already grinded for starcast awfully fast but i’m in no haste. Just don’t expect me to be fighting those people on the ladder. Well if the live battles can go well and you set up fights with your friends and stuff I can see maybe stuff like small tournaments or challenges being set up would be fun.
---
POPSMARTS!
#9 Posted: 16:24:30 15/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Starcast is the only featured Skylander on the most expensive pack, I think people are buying that en masse and upgrading the Dimensional Shurikens into a screen nuke because of the extra stones.

Tournaments could be fun! During the full game though, no point in making a competitive team now if they might rebalance everyone. Just do random battles and checking who seems to be far too OP.
---
#10 Posted: 18:03:25 15/06/2018
A balance patch would be a surprise if it hit cause i’m not sure they would get enough data from this that they need but if they do it would be a encouragement that they care about the game that much. And yeah would love to make some teams here head into the arena and test stuff out it would be a great way to start documenting this data and maybe start archiving it somewhere like the wiki or somewhere else.
---
POPSMARTS!
#11 Posted: 10:58:25 25/06/2018 | Topic Creator
The beta is now over! Hopefully everyone got at least one requirement?
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12 Posted: 20:34:02 27/06/2018
Got to beat 5-7, 20 battles on Arena, Silver Rank on Arena and the survey. Overall $100 worth of coupons, not bad.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me