Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > [SHOWCASE & HELPING THREAD] All Skylanders, Awakened Forms, Villains, Bosses
Page 1 of 1
[SHOWCASE & HELPING THREAD] All Skylanders, Awakened Forms, Villains, Bosses [STICKY]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1 Posted: 19:46:58 11/06/2018 | Topic Creator
This topic is about how to UNLOCK, EVOLVE and AWAKEN Skylanders plus unlocking/trapping VILLAINS.
Feel free to discuss about builds and strategies about certain characters, levels and bosses, ask here for help and we'll do our best smilie !

You can post here photos of your team, builds and more!

---------- ALL SKYLANDERS, ALL AWAKENED FORMS AND ALL VILLAINS ----------

Final Game:

Beta Version:

---------- ALL BOSSES ----------

Beta Version:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 13:00:12 14/12/2018 by Buuzer
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2 Posted: 20:46:21 11/06/2018
Loving Spyro, Pop, and Hex so far. def the best looking atm.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 04:28:02 14/06/2018
https://imgur.com/a/BPvTdd6

all from the beta
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4 Posted: 05:24:39 14/06/2018
So there will be both normal and supercharged versions, nice. As for the awakend forms they all look sick
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:25:38 14/06/2018 by omer1698
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5 Posted: 14:39:12 14/06/2018
I'm loving these. It really is a shame this isn't a mainline game, because I would pay for figures of these guys.

Trigger Happy's definitely my favorite!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#6 Posted: 17:41:20 19/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Topic updated!
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 18:14:12 19/06/2018
High Volt/Blades/Stealth Elf is serving me so well currently. Crusher also helps, but nothing like stacking debuffs to get Hex's shield and a healthy amount of endurance chipping. Also really liking Dive-Clops.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8 Posted: 18:52:53 19/06/2018
Anything with Smolderdash, really. Her charging sun blast does incredible damage and you can choose between another single target attack or one against the entire team. With a good healer she is definitely one of the best characters.

Splat also surprised me, has some really strong attacks that can whipe out enemies quickly. However you need to make sure she gets healed from time to time, otherwise she will be dead before even attacking.
#9 Posted: 12:07:29 22/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Unlocked Lord Luminous!
---
#10 Posted: 18:02:05 13/12/2018
Enigma's Awakened design is so strong.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#11 Posted: 08:52:29 15/12/2018
Lightflashwing’s color scheme is a choice...a bad one honey. Flashwing is perfect for the light element,but that color scheme scheme screams earth a lot more now she already looks a lot like spotlight I think that another character would of have been a more intresting choice TBH ( Ka-Boom , Whirlwind and Smolderdash would of have been better choices )
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:55:37 15/12/2018 by KingMed
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#12 Posted: 15:47:41 17/03/2019
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this? But I'm trying to make an Air/Undead Team. I have Stormblade and Roller Brawl lvled right now. Would air strike or jet vac be good support? Or is Roller brawl/stormblade not a good combo to begin with?
#13 Posted: 16:06:06 17/03/2019
Quote: shadowfox
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this? But I'm trying to make an Air/Undead Team. I have Stormblade and Roller Brawl lvled right now. Would air strike or jet vac be good support? Or is Roller brawl/stormblade not a good combo to begin with?

Stormblade is every Air/Undead team's bread and butter if you'll use it for PVP or fighting Luminous. Jet-Vac is pretty good healing support from what I've seen, but make sure Roller Brawl only has her regular DPS skills because you'll do no good with Pirouette without an Explode user. Not sure about Air Strike however.

I use Hex, as you'd expect, but she's good for stacking debuffs and works better on teams of multiple elements or with Fiesta, it's not as good for AoE destruction.
---
#14 Posted: 16:19:05 17/03/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Stormblade is every Air/Undead team's bread and butter if you'll use it for PVP or fighting Luminous. Jet-Vac is pretty good healing support from what I've seen, but make sure Roller Brawl only has her regular DPS skills because you'll do no good with Pirouette without an Explode user. Not sure about Air Strike however.

I use Hex, as you'd expect, but she's good for stacking debuffs and works better on teams of multiple elements or with Fiesta, it's not as good for AoE destruction.

Sadly I don't have Hex yet, but I'm at the cusp, so close.

Air Strike has a decent debuff remover and defense hitting move, but my two leading ladies seem to lack health, so maybe Jet Vac would be a better match.

Pirouette I only use with Smoulderdash, but even then it seems rather lackluster
#15 Posted: 16:27:51 17/03/2019
Defense piercing seems to be better if he'll be the main character to attack; you probably need someone that's tankier and/or a healer to keep the two girls alive, because they're really frail.
---
#16 Posted: 05:44:11 18/03/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Defense piercing seems to be better if he'll be the main character to attack; you probably need someone that's tankier and/or a healer to keep the two girls alive, because they're really frail.

Been running Jet Vac all day and he is much better suited smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me