Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: A Hero's Tail > I photoshopped Flame to look like Spyro
Page 1 of 1
I photoshopped Flame to look like Spyro
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1 Posted: 16:13:07 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Here it is

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#2 Posted: 16:27:31 22/04/2018
TBH you could tell that Flame and Ember were recolors of Spyro (with some alterations for Ember) in A Hero's Tail.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#3 Posted: 18:24:27 22/04/2018
Haha, this reminds me that when I was younger I used to stand Spyro next to Flame in Gnasty's Cave and compare them! smilie

Oh, and even when you played as Ember/Flame the game still used Spyro's sound effects. That always bothered me, but I still appreciated the characters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:15 22/04/2018 by yelvy
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4 Posted: 18:26:53 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: yelvy
Haha, this reminds me that when I was younger I used to stand Spyro next to Flame in Gnasty's Cave and compare them! smilie

Oh, and even when you played as Ember/Flame the game still used Spyro's sound effects. That always bothered me, but I still appreciated the characters.

Once I got all of Flame's eggs, I exclusively played as him, tbh. I sorta prefer his design to Spyro's.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 19:04:45 22/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: yelvy

Once I got all of Flame's eggs, I exclusively played as him, tbh. I sorta prefer his design to Spyro's.

I think I prefer Flame's design too, but only because I can't help but compare Spyro's to his other/better models. I don't have anything to compare Flame to, so he's just cool to me anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:58 22/04/2018 by yelvy
Akame Yellow Sparx Gems: 1584
#6 Posted: 18:33:57 04/10/2020
It'd be cool to see this from the side, Flame's funny big Rayman-esque nose is what really sets him apart from Spyro! Nice job on this!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me