Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
E3 2018 Topic
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 16:37:38 16/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I know I made this super in advance, but I'm excited and its only like 2 months away.

I'll post E3 presentation schedules here as well, and I'll try to keep it updated with streams and such as the event goes on! Maybe we can even watch some of them together!
What are your predictions? What presentations are you looking forward to the most?

Schedule of Events

Saturday, June 9th
EA, 11 AM PST

Sunday, June 10th
Microsoft, 1 PM PST
Bethesda, 6:30 PM PST

Monday, June 11th
Square Enix, 10 AM PST
Ubisoft, 1 PM PST
Sony, 6 PM PST

Tuesday, June 12th
Nintendo, 9 AM PST

Here it is, visualized. (Credit to Vandal!)
[User Posted Image]
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 04:46:30 18/05/2018 by Vespi
#2 Posted: 16:37:51 16/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Reserved in case of low space

Vespi's Expectations:
Nintendo:
-Fire Emblem 2018 announcement, late 2018 or early 2019
-Metroid Prime 4 gameplay, releases 2019
-A closer look at Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion since it releases in July, probably a decent chunk of gameplay at the Treehouse streams
-At least 1 Smash fighter announcement, since the new Smash is one of the games they're holding a competitive event for, releases late 2018
-New Smash amiibos for the new characters, including Inklings and BOTW Link
-New Dream Allies for Kirby Star Allies

Sony:
-New info on Spider-Man, with reveals for the extra preorder costume and the collector's edition statue
-A closer look at Spyro: Reignited Trilogy

Bethesda:
-DOOM 2 (isn't it technically 5?)
-Skyrim running on my TI-84

Square Enix
-Another world for Kingdom Hearts 3
-A closer look at Shadow of the Tomb Raider
-Final Fantasy VII Remake, release date for late 2019, early 2020
-First actual trailer for the Avengers Project, late-mid 2019
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:45:21 10/05/2018 by Vespi
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#3 Posted: 17:23:53 16/04/2018
My hopes/expectations:
  • Announcement of Pokemon Switch game.
  • More Kingdom Hearts 3 info and footage.
  • Metroid Prime 4 trailer.
  • More Spyro Reignited gameplay including some from Ripto's Rage.
  • More info on Super Smash Bros. for Switch.
  • More info on Yoshi Switch game.
  • New Fire Emblem game announcement.
  • Crash Team Racing remake or a brand new Crash game.
  • New Animal Crossing game announcement.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 17:28:22 16/04/2018
Hopes/Expectations
-Metroid Prime 4 footage
-More Spyro Reignited Trilogy
-More info on Smash
-More info on Yoshi game
-New teaser for something

Really Reaching Here for Hopes
-New Donkey Kong game
-New Kid Icarus game
-New IP?
-New Crash game
-Pokemon Switch
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:46:06 20/04/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#5 Posted: 23:20:48 16/04/2018
My hopes

Kingdom hearts 3 stuff, lots of it and world reveals.
Spyro remake news and hopefully some gameplay in Spyro 2 and 3
More info on Smash
More of Last of Us 2
More info on Megaman 11 with more character reveals
VC announced on the Switch and they can do gameboy advance as well as GameCube and wii virtual console.
Mother 3 localized on the vc for switch as well as Earthbound and Earthbound Beginnings
More info on pokemon switch
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 23:34:18 16/04/2018
Everyone else said plenty that I want, but the new Kirby DLC and Reignited gameplay are my priorities.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#7 Posted: 00:42:30 17/04/2018
My reveal hype list is kind of obvious
Switch Smash reveals
Pokemon Gen 8 2018 switch
Fire Emblem 2018 Switch
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 01:01:10 17/04/2018
From most likely to least likely
-Spyro Reignited Stuff
-Pokemon Gen 8
-New Story of Seasons Game
-Rune Factory 5 announcement (PLEASE O MARVELOUS AND XSEED GODS)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#9 Posted: 08:22:19 17/04/2018
Quote: Vespi

Vespi's Expectations:
Nintendo:
-A closer look at Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion since it releases in July, probably a decent chunk of gameplay at the Treehouse streams
-At least 1 Smash fighter announcement, since the new Smash is one of the games they're holding a competitive event for, releases late 2018
Sony:
-New info on Spider-Man, with reveals for the extra preorder costume and the collector's edition statue

Spyro isn't owned by Sony. But speaking of Sony, I reckon there's gonna be more on MediEvil. They could show us the opening cutscene, and perhaps the first two levels of the game; Dan's Crypt and The Graveyard.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#10 Posted: 13:24:47 17/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Vespi's Expectations:
Nintendo:
Sony:

Spyro isn't owned by Sony. But speaking of Sony, I reckon there's gonna be more on MediEvil. They could show us the opening cutscene, and perhaps the first two levels of the game; Dan's Crypt and The Graveyard.

Crash isn’t either, but N. Sane Trilogy and him in Skylanders was shown off last E3. The Sony and Microsoft conferences aren’t just console exclusives.
#11 Posted: 13:40:13 17/04/2018

Vespi's Expectations:
Nintendo:
Sony:

Crash isn’t either, but N. Sane Trilogy and him in Skylanders was shown off last E3. The Sony and Microsoft conferences aren’t just console exclusives.

You mean, 2 E3's ago
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12 Posted: 14:40:59 17/04/2018
What I want:

New Kid Icarus game

Mario Odyssey World DLC

Pokken DLC

Spyro announced for Switch

New Yoshi info

Pokemon Switch news.

What I expect.

Mario Odyssey World DLC

Spyro announced for Switch

Metroid Prime 4

New Yoshi info
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13 Posted: 15:21:55 17/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

You mean, 2 E3's ago

Dude I don't remember all these past E3s they all just meld together.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#14 Posted: 15:55:12 17/04/2018
Probably the biggest thing for me is Kingdom Hearts III. I think E3 2018 is gonna have the biggest blowout of KH3 information yet. I'm expecting we'll see the Big Hero 6 world, and I hope we do. I watched the movie recently and really liked it, so I'd love for them to finally reveal what that world is gonna be like. I also expect one other world reveal, one we haven't heard of yet.

I also want to see some Gummi Ship gameplay. The Classic Kingdom trailer hinted at something I've been wanting for Gummi Ships in this game, so I'd like to see some confirmation of that.

The new trailer/s will probably feature more story tidbits as well. I'd love to see Namine in the new engine, though I am expecting we will see Kairi in her new outfit.

And finally, a playable demo for E3 attendees. I don't expect a public demo, but one at E3 is enough as I really want to see some unfiltered, unedited gameplay. I'm really picky about gameplay in KH after the messes that were BBS and DDD, and while 0.2 BBS has made me optimistic for the future, I still want some extra security about KH3 itself. My biggest worry is that there will be too many mechanics for combat and they won't be able to balance them. Also, I want to see the scope of the worlds and how the flow of exploration goes. Again, 0.2 BBS has me optimistic about this, it seems like the world design is leaning more towards KH1, which is what I've wanted for years. But I want to be sure.

Besides KH3, I just wanna see more Spyro mostly. I also am hoping to see a bit of Sonic Mania Plus, as well as a gameplay trailer of the new Sonic racing game. I'd also like some unfiltered and unedited gameplay of both Spyro and Spider-Man. I would also be interested in any news on the Last of Us 2.

On the Nintendo side, the main thing I am looking forward to is some more info on upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass content. Mainly, I want to see a trailer for both the Challenge Battle Mode, and the story DLC. I want to know if the Challenge Battle Mode will use our save data from the main game (so I know to knuckle down and start farming and building up more Blades), or if it will just be preset loadouts with preset stats. For the story DLC, I doubt it will take place after the ending and I doubt it will use our main game's character data, but I want to see if it will feature all-new locations. Also, while I know they said it will be a side-story, I'd still like an epilogue scene for the main game because its something I feel it was severely lacking. I particularly want to know (huge Xenoblade Chronicles 2 end-game spoilers)...

What happens between Nia and Rex. We can reasonably assume what happens to Tora, Morag, and Zeke. And Rex will probably go back to Fonsett with Gramps, Pyra, and Mythra. But Nia is in an awkward spot. She confessed her feelings to Rex, and while it's clear Rex is in love with Pyra and Mythra, it's left ambiguous as to how he feels about Nia. Especially after the addition of those unlockable title screen animations from beating New Game+, which seem to imply that Nia basically gets accepted into Rex's little harem. And as ridiculous as some people may find that idea, I think it does make sense, given what we know of these four characters. Not everyone accepts it as canon, though, mostly Pyra/Mythra fanboys who deny it. So I'd like a little scene to confirm it.

If she doesn't get accepted into the harem like that though and NG+ title screens were just fanservice for the sake of it, then they need to make it apparent as to what Nia does with herself, because she otherwise wouldn't have a home to return to, if not staying with Rex.

ANYWAY, besides the Xenoblade stuff, I guess I'd be curious to see some Smash Bros. I really want some confirmation of actual, meaningful game modes and content, but they'll probably just reveal an ARMS or Pokemon character and confirm a few veterans. Or confirm if its an updated port of the Wii U/3DS games.

Other than that though, I mostly want some cool surprises.

EDIT: OH, and Fire Emblem Switch. I'm interested in that.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:04:44 17/04/2018 by sonicbrawler182
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#15 Posted: 12:06:05 20/04/2018
For me I'm anticipating

Nintendo :

- A Trailer for the Splatoon 2 : Octo Expansion DLC and more gameplay shown off at the Nintendo Treehouse.

- Super Mario Odyssey World DLC

- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

- Spyro Reignited Trilogy reveal

- Fingers crossed at a surprise Lugi's Mansion 3

Sony

- More on Spyro. Another Trailer and gameplay and a sneak peek of Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

- MediEvil. Just any news at this point

- More on Insomniac's Spider-Man

- New Crash game

Playtonic

I'm excitedly anticipating their next game reveal and the DLC and Kickstarter Stretch Goal showcase for Yooka-Laylee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:08 20/04/2018 by Bryman04
#16 Posted: 04:59:36 23/04/2018
Oh yeah I want Elder Scrolls 6, too
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#17 Posted: 08:33:58 23/04/2018
Well, MediEvil is pretty under-rated considering that no one has mentioned it yet.

Then again, the developers and publishers are keeping real quiet about it.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#18 Posted: 13:01:20 23/04/2018
A spiritual successor to Icewind Dale 2(if they can’t remaster it) with as much variety and bringing back getting a second class via leveling up or more generally a GOOD D&D videogame again,what happened to quality for those?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:09:58 25/04/2018 by fyra
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#19 Posted: 23:58:33 24/04/2018
Hoping for:
-A new F-Zero game(please for the love of god Nintendo give us a new F-Zero)
-We get a truckload of information for The Last of Us Part II, hopefully some gameplay at least, since Neil Druckmann confirmed the game is coming to E3 and I honestly think it's gonna be the biggest game at E3 besides Smash Bros, let alone Sony's biggest game.
-Anything relating to Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem Switch, and/or the Pokemon Switch title
-I'm expecting we'll get stuff for Shadow of the Tomb Raider since it's getting its official reveal soon
-More stuff on the Spyro Reignited Trilogy
-Hoping Sega shows off whatever the Sonic racing game is here, as well as Sonic Mania Plus stuff
-Also Sega maybe you could throw in a new Rhythm Thief game?? just a suggestion
-I really hope Skull and Bones has more shown off here, I'm really into the idea but if it's nothing but multiplayer ship combat I'm not gonna be interested. Just making it a complete spinoff/spiritual successor to Assassin's Creed 4 is more than enough for me personally.
-Telltale shows off stuff for The Walking Dead The Final Season and it will hopefully look a lot more promising than A New Frontier did.
-I don't expect it at all, but I'm open to seeing anything Bioshock related. Kind of hoping the trilogy collection gets a Switch release eventually and maybe Nintendo will surprise with that.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:25 24/04/2018 by pankakesparx456
Vandal Gold Sparx Gems: 2534
#20 Posted: 03:08:40 02/05/2018
Hoping to see:

Watch Dogs 3 (rumored to show?)
Borderlands 3 (rumored to show?)
Cyberpunk 2077 (confirmed to show)
Bayonetta 3 (idek)
Bioshock (since apparently a new game is in production but I'm nervous on how/where they're going to take it)
The Last of Us Part II
Concrete Genie
Ghost of Tsushima (still unsure on the plot but Sucker Punch hasn't done me wrong yet)
Assassin's Creed

There's probably a couple of others, but I'm looking forward to learning about new games as well. Doesn't take much to sell me on a game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:23:10 02/05/2018 by Vandal
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#21 Posted: 06:58:22 02/05/2018
My hopes:
-Spyro Reignited Trilogy announced for Switch
-Baynetta 3 info
-More info for Octopath Traveler
-A ****ing FR Switch anytging. IT’S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR SINCE IT WAS ANNOUNCED! FE ISN’T KINGDOM HEARTS OR FINAL FANTASY NINTENDO!

Das about it...
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#22 Posted: 12:24:49 02/05/2018
I suppose I'll list some hopes. I make note of anything I think is extremely unlikely.

Nintendo
1) Trailer and/or gameplay for Metroid Prime 4 with a release window (less likely: actual release date).
2) Super Smash Bros. gameplay showing that Switch version is a completely new experience and not just a souped up Smash Wii U. Because I'm still skeptical. It can use the same engine, sure, but make it feel like its own thing. (Unlikely: a Subspace-esque story mode is confirmed.)
3) Dream Friends wave 2 and/or 3 for Kirby Star Allies. (Unlikely: reveal of a true hard/EX mode with a new Ultimate Choice difficulty to boot.)
4) Nothing related to Pokémon Switch. Yes, that's a weird hope, but I really do not want this game coming out in 2018 if it's going to be competing with Smash around the holidays.
5) Highly unlikely: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon for Switch.

Sony
1) Free roaming Spider-Man gameplay, as opposed to the scripted sequence we got last year.
2) Activision showing up to give us gameplay of the Reignited Trilogy.
3) Highly unlikely: a Sly Cooper game. #GetSlyOuttaEgypt

Microsoft
1) Just... confirmation that Crackdown 3 isn't dead. That'd be nice.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#23 Posted: 12:31:00 02/05/2018
I would not say no to the return of Breath of Fire and.....they announce that Jak and Daxter is back.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#24 Posted: 18:57:48 02/05/2018
- A good amount of Smash Bros Switch gameplay
- Yearly request for a new Punch Out thing
- An actual game announced by Microsoft
- More Spyro remastered gameplay
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#25 Posted: 00:21:47 03/05/2018
My hopes:
- More KH3 news. New world and/or gameplay with San Fransokyo or Cable Town.
- More on Spiderman for PS4.
- Agreed with HIR for nothing about main series Pokemon this year.
- Fire Emblem news. Wishful hopes of Elibe remakes.
- More Fire Emblem Warriors DLC.
- More with FF7 Remake
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:14 03/05/2018 by Seiki
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#26 Posted: 20:27:29 03/05/2018
fire emblem switch plz
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#27 Posted: 00:40:35 10/05/2018
Why are the ones I wanna watch the most on the worst schedules.

So uhm, I want some Smash, hopefully something Crash, that one Yoshi game would be fun, Spyro could be nice, maybe the Mario + Rabbids and Splatoon 2 DLCs. Yeah that's about it. New games are always welcome.
---
Bruh
#28 Posted: 20:42:52 10/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Added Square Enix's time.
I'm assuming it will mostly be Kingdom Hearts 3 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Final Fantasy VII remake and Avengers Project though, please?
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#29 Posted: 10:34:47 11/05/2018
Hope for:
GTA6
more info on Spyro
Spyro, Crash and Shovel Knight confirmed for Smash.
Just Dance 2019 to stand out more at E3
A new Earthbound game
BATIM and FNAF comes to Switch
New amiibo, as there is a lack of it this year.
A Deadpool game
Shovel Knight 2
Pokémon and Fire Emblem Switch games
New Star Fox game
Detective Pikachu in Pokken.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#30 Posted: 17:32:10 11/05/2018
lol Walmart Canada might have accidently spoiled part of e3
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#31 Posted: 18:20:32 11/05/2018
Quote: DragonCamo

What was leaked?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#32 Posted: 18:33:18 11/05/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

What was leaked?

Apparently 15 Switch games were recently added into their system. No names or dates, but still, that's a lot of games.

There is an image going around, but I can't find it.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#33 Posted: 18:45:22 11/05/2018
Quote: azz01

What was leaked?

Apparently 15 Switch games were recently added into their system. No names or dates, but still, that's a lot of games.

Oh yeah, that one with all the place holder dates and prices. Interesting to see what happens
---
#34 Posted: 05:14:08 12/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: azz01

What was leaked?

Oh yeah, that one with all the place holder dates and prices. Interesting to see what happens

Bethesda made 15 different Switch ports for Skyrim, those absolute maniacs.
#35 Posted: 14:20:35 12/05/2018
Or it’s FINALLY The Elder Scrolls VI after all those years,Skyrim is great but I’m tired of hearing about it,maybe Morrowind or Oblivion will finally get remastered or we are getting a TES pack that also remake Arena and Daggerfall.
---
#36 Posted: 17:25:26 13/05/2018
anyone know when the Sony conference isB that’s all I care about
---
#37 Posted: 21:34:59 13/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: fyra
Or it’s FINALLY The Elder Scrolls VI after all those years,Skyrim is great but I’m tired of hearing about it,maybe Morrowind or Oblivion will finally get remastered or we are getting a TES pack that also remake Arena and Daggerfall.

It isn't happening. If they made a new game rather than milking Skyrim, I assume Todd Howard would die instantly.

Quote: parisruelz12
anyone know when the Sony conference isB that’s all I care about

No announcement yet, unfortunately. ;~;
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#38 Posted: 23:33:00 13/05/2018
I just need Borderlands 3 in my life
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Vandal Gold Sparx Gems: 2534
#39 Posted: 21:00:03 15/05/2018
[User Posted Image]

Time chart!
#40 Posted: 01:41:40 16/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vandal
[User Posted Image]

Time chart!

I think I love you.
I'll put it in the OP!
#41 Posted: 00:45:20 18/05/2018
So just to talk about Mario Tennis Aces

I honestly hope that Mario Tennis Aces has Petey Piranha as one of the characters you can unlock via tournament
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#42 Posted: 14:29:35 18/05/2018
A release date for KHIII and maybe a third Ōkami this time made by the original devs now at Platinum Games.
---
#43 Posted: 18:10:13 18/05/2018
mfw sony is at a time you dont have work/school

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:10:55 18/05/2018 by parisruelz12
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#44 Posted: 18:51:03 18/05/2018
I hope they say something about Octopath at E3. I also don’t because I don’t think we need more info.
---
Soon.
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#45 Posted: 03:04:06 20/05/2018
Spyro for Switch.

Once it's confirmed, I'm getting a Switch with TFBH ASAP.
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
#46 Posted: 12:15:50 20/05/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
mfw sony is at a time you dont have work/school

[User Posted Image]

Same except mine is Nintendo
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#47 Posted: 21:43:19 23/05/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
nintendo is v gay

No U

0----
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me