Page 1 of 1
Useless Skylander Tech?
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#1 Posted: 12:24:57 26/03/2018 | Topic Creator
I don’t mean Drill Sergeant, I mean random things you can do with Skylanders while playing that don’t do much to help.
Elf Hopping (Stealth Elf): Press the Primary Attack directly after pressing the Secondary attack button. This is mostly useless since Stealth Elf’s Special exists, but you can get a good first attack in on an enemy.
Fast Fish: In the first two games, use Gill Grunt’s Jetpack, then lt go. While Gill Grunt is landing, press either of the other attack buttons. This will make Gill Grunt go as fast as he would with his Jetpack on. Keep in mind this effect will stop if you use any attack, but it actually isn’t that useless.
---
Soon.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 12:33:37 26/03/2018
Most of the cancels. Those games are made for kids, but I appreciate the devs let some moves cancel into each other for faster, advanced play.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 17:06:48 01/05/2018
"i don't mean drill sergeant"

10/10

but yeah Astroblast's kick is a big one. it does practically 0 damage but knockback is impressive. i always used it to get range and then fire at enemies.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#4 Posted: 18:48:32 02/05/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
"i don't mean drill sergeant"

10/10

but yeah Astroblast's kick is a big one. it does practically 0 damage but knockback is impressive. i always used it to get range and then fire at enemies.

I used his kick in imaginators a lot ( especially in nightmare mode ) to knock kaos’s Clones off edges
He’s pretty useful.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#5 Posted: 19:40:42 02/05/2018
I think the Gill Grunt one might have been a glitch, tbh.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#6 Posted: 20:16:49 02/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Glitch or not, it’s still fun to use.
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me