Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
Page 1 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Armsmageddon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 02:51:59 10/03/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
THIS TOPIC IS A WIP.
MORE WILL BE ADDED AS WE LEARN MORE.
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/index.html

Smash is coming to the switch!

This version includes EVERY FIGHTER IN SERIES HISTORY, plus some newcomers!

In case you're wondering who that list entails...
Mario
Dr. Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy*
Yoshi
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda
Young Link
Toon Link
Ganondorf
Sheik
Samus
Dark Samus*
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley*
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Pikachu
Pichu
Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Ness
Lucas
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Marth
Ike
Robin
Lucina
Roy
Chrom*
Corrin
Mr. Game & Watch
Pit
Dark Pit
Palutena
Snake
Wario
Sonic
R.O.B
Olimar
Villager
Mega Man
PAC-MAN
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii Fighters
Little Mac
Shulk
Duck Hunt
Ryu
Ken*
Cloud
Bayonetta
Inkling*
Simon Belmont*
Richter Belmont*
King K Rool*
Isabelle*
Incineroar*

DLC-
Fighter Pass 1:
Piranha Plant
Joker
Hero
Banjo Kazooie
Terry
Byleth

Fighters Pass 2:
Arms Character (currently unknown)

*- newcomers

Release Date- December 7th, 2018
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 05:24:33 15/06/2020 by parisruelz12
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 07:00:54 10/03/2018
I have seen somewhere that the copyright was "2018", rather than "2014-2018" so it could be a new game. Of course I don't have the image on me though, and it could be fake or misinterpreted.

What I can confirm though is that Richard Richard and Eddie Hitler from Bottom will be part of the game. The former's ultimate ability is to "have an accident", by falling down the stairs in a wheelchair with one leg already in plaster. The latter's is to use an air rifle to shoot undesirables in the eye, and get a movement speed boost to escape. It's unknown if I'll be in the game, but I am in talks with Nintendo about making an appearance. There will most definitely be a map based on me, most likely a space hulk.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 05:17:24 11/03/2018
Assuming they keep everyone in (please Nintendo all I want is Corrin that's all I ask of you):

Who I want:
  1. Chrom (Fire Emblem)
  2. Waluigi (Super Mario)
  3. Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
  4. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
  5. Crash Bandicoot (Crash)

Who I expect:
  1. Spring Man (Arms)
  2. FE 16 Protagonist (Fire Emblem)
  3. Wolf (Star Fox)
  4. Literally any new Kirby rep
  5. Rex (Xenoblade)

Despite the fact that apparently Chrom and Waluigi "can't join" because of Final Smash and Assist Trophy status, other characters have joined out of statuses like these, so I feel like there's a possibility of them being implemented. I can also see Robin's Final Smash being reworked to be something involving Grima like in Codename STEAM. While I would really like to see Snake return, it's doubtful because Konami sucks. Travis Touchdown and Crash are kind of pipe dreams I guess, but considering that No More Heroes is a Nintendo exclusive franchise similar to Bayonetta and the popularity of Crash (especially after the port of N. Sane Trilogy), I'd like to believe neither are completely out of the question.

I feel like Spring Man is kind of a given because, despite the fact that it didn't really catch on, I just feel like Arms characters are perfect for Smash. Historically, Roy and Corrin were added to promote Binding Blade and Fates respectively, and given Sakurai's gracious love of Fire Emblem I don't think the FE16 Protagonist is too out of the question. With the trend of bringing back old characters like Mewtwo, Lucas, and Roy as DLC, I'd give Wolf a fair shot at joining Smash Switch's roster. I don't have much basis for a new Kirby rep, I just feel like it'll happen. I also think Rex from Xenoblade 2 will be added considering Xenoblade 2's popularity, even compared to that of the first one.

Overall, I'd like to see the entire Smash 4 roster come back, but I'd like if things were revamped and retooled, and I already think they're going in the right direction based on Breath of the Wild Link's inclusion. Personally, I think Mario and Link can stand to be reworked the most, with Mario gaining some of his abilities from Odyssey and Link gaining a completely new Breath of the Wild based moveset, giving the old one to Toon Link. Characters like Lucina, Falco, and Dr. Mario could all get some slightly different movesets rather than different damage rates on their moves as well. We're already getting Inklings, but I think their moveset might woke somewhat like Snake's did in Brawl, with our favorite squidkids using a variety of weapons and abilities outside of the Splattershot and Ink Bomb seen in the trailer. I would personally like to see their Final Smash be a cinematic Turf War or Splatfest (akin to Mega Man, Shulk, or Corrin's Final Smashes), but I can also see them making it something like the Tenta Missiles, Inkstrike, or the Kraken.

I'd also like to see a lot more Assist Trophies in the new Smash. The Champions from Breath of the Wild or a Guardian are practically shoe ins for this, and I'd personally like to see Breidablik from Fire Emblem Heroes appear as a Pokeball like device that can summon the likes of Xander, Lyn, Hector, or any other Fire Emblem character they deem popular enough to be an Assist Trophy, but not enough to join the roster. If Travis Touchdown and Crash don't make it in as playable characters, I could also feasibly see them as Assist Trophies. As for stages, either Inkopolis or any actual stage from Splatoon is pretty much confirmed. I'd also like to think that there will be a Breath of the Wild stage, with either the Ganons or Divine Beasts as stage hazards.

If they want to outdo Smash 4, I feel like they'd also add another story mode, similar to Subspace Emissary. Even though you can record video on the Switch, they could easily make it uncapturable like Fire Emblem Warriors. I know that's not stopping people with streaming setups, but I'd like to believe Sakurai changed his mind for this one. If impressions are anything, I think it's a safe bet that this Smash is going to be bigger than the last, purely because Nintendo wants to either outdo or bring over everything the Wii U once had.

Now before you call me out and say something like "Vespi you dense mother****er, all of that is too ambitious", I'm completely aware that it is, and I expect very little of it. Maybe one or two characters from my want/expect lists, but that's it. This new game has to be bursting from the seams with new content, both predictable and completely unexpected if it wants to get people more interested in it than any of the old Smash titles.

TL; DR: All I want is Marth and Corrin and we're good.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:25 11/03/2018 by Vespi
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#4 Posted: 20:05:48 11/03/2018
Just bring back Jigglypuff (almost 100% gonna happen) and add Zoroark as a playable character (significantly less likely to happen) and I’m happy.

Or, y’know, some other cool characters I guess.
---
Soon.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#5 Posted: 20:09:20 11/03/2018
I mean, Inklings were my main ask, so... Personally, just keep Mega Man and Little Mac and I'm cool, roster wise
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#6 Posted: 20:18:18 11/03/2018
Petey Pirahna?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#7 Posted: 15:45:00 12/03/2018
I wanna see Shovel Knight and Shantae in this port of the Wii U game as well as a proper story mode and tripping. No Fox McCloud, no Final Destinations and no For Glory. Just fun.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8 Posted: 16:27:50 12/03/2018
Want:
* King K. Rool
* Waluigi
* Bandana Waddle Dee
* Galacta Knight
* Lanky Kong
* Magolor
* Paper Mario
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#9 Posted: 18:12:19 12/03/2018 | Topic Creator
basically all i want is-

- Spring Man
- Gen 7 Pokemon Rep (my money's on Incineroar)
- Return of Ice Climbers
- keep Corrin, Bayo, Shulk, Villager, Ike

and honestly i expect them to drop wii fit trainer and greninja
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#10 Posted: 20:05:02 12/03/2018
I expect some of the 3rd party DLC (specifically Ryu and Cloud) to bite the big one just like Snake did. And I strongly doubt we'll get Snake back, given the current state of Konami.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#11 Posted: 04:24:14 13/03/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
basically all i want is-

- Spring Man
- Gen 7 Pokemon Rep (my money's on Incineroar)
- Return of Ice Climbers
- keep Corrin, Bayo, Shulk, Villager, Ike

and honestly i expect them to drop wii fit trainer and greninja

Quote: HIR
I expect some of the 3rd party DLC (specifically Ryu and Cloud) to bite the big one just like Snake did. And I strongly doubt we'll get Snake back, given the current state of Konami.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more certain an Ice Climbers confirmation seems to me. They've been in since Melee, and they were going to be in Smash 4 except the 3DS couldn't handle it. If there's no 3DS factor here, and since the Switch is more powerful than the Wii U which already had Ice Climbers running, why wouldn't they be in the new one?
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#12 Posted: 09:10:30 13/03/2018
Ahhhhh I'm so happy about this since I never played Smash Wii U due to not owning a Wii U. So Brawl was the last one I played on console, which seems so long ago. The 3DS version didn't interest me. >.>

Hopefully this is a new game and not a port. For the roster what I really want is for them to keep Mega Man, have a gen 7 starter pokemon to replace Greninja (I bet it's my boi Decidueye and I hope so), replace Cloud with Sora, have Waluigi at last and hopefully Rayman. I think the Inklings are pretty much confirmed already, so that's a want I can tick off the list.

I'd also love another "vote for a character you want in Smash" thing.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:13:01 13/03/2018 by DarkCynder_543
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#13 Posted: 03:56:58 14/03/2018
I’m really hoping since we are getting the crash insane trilogy on switch it means that mabey crash can come to smash
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#14 Posted: 05:08:17 14/03/2018
Geno and Eggman for Smash plz. Also Crash.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#15 Posted: 09:32:56 14/03/2018
Newcomers I want (I know some of them are unlikely):
Crash Bandicoot
Midna
Isabelle
Pokemon Gen 7 rep (Either Decidueye, Incineroar or Midnight Lycanroc)
Waluigi
Ashley (from Warioware)
One of the champions from Breath of the Wild (I think we need more Zelda reps that aren't Link, Zelda/Sheik or Ganondorf)
More Kirby reps
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#16 Posted: 17:10:28 14/03/2018
I don't know why, but in the bottom of my heart I want another Sonic character. I doubt they're going to remove any non-dlc characters, and I really think that most of the dlc from Smash 4 will be in there. I just wish they change some of the sword characters a bit more since they make up most of the cast now. I would be interested to see the weapon triangle from Fire Emblem being used by giving some of them axes and spears.

I feel that Incineroar would be the best for a new pokemon rep. Smash could use a character based around grapple moves and Incineroar is a wrestler, so it would work. Give him slashing attacks on A and for his specials. Have neutral as a hadoken style fireball so he has range. Have side special be seismic toss similar to Bowser's attack. Up special could be similar to the flame kick Mii fighter can have. And have down be Darkest Lariat where he crouches down and leaps forward, knocking down an opponent if they are where he lands
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#17 Posted: 18:00:16 14/03/2018
An expanded list of who I want:
* King K. Rool
* Waluigi
* Crash Bandicoot
* Doomguy
* Shovel Knight
* Bandana Waddle Dee
* Galacta Knight
* Paper Mario
* Geno
* Rayman
* Professor Layton
* Pheonix Wright
* Captain Toad
* Yarn Yoshi (alt skin)
* Yarn Kirby
* Scrooge McDuck
* Wolf
* Ice Climbers
* Snake
* Cookin' Mama
---
#18 Posted: 19:07:09 14/03/2018
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
I don't know why, but in the bottom of my heart I want another Sonic character. I doubt they're going to remove any non-dlc characters, and I really think that most of the dlc from Smash 4 will be in there. I just wish they change some of the sword characters a bit more since they make up most of the cast now. I would be interested to see the weapon triangle from Fire Emblem being used by giving some of them axes and spears.

I feel that Incineroar would be the best for a new pokemon rep. Smash could use a character based around grapple moves and Incineroar is a wrestler, so it would work. Give him slashing attacks on A and for his specials. Have neutral as a hadoken style fireball so he has range. Have side special be seismic toss similar to Bowser's attack. Up special could be similar to the flame kick Mii fighter can have. And have down be Darkest Lariat where he crouches down and leaps forward, knocking down an opponent if they are where he lands

And they could just use Malicious Moonsault as is Final Smash.
---
Soon.
#19 Posted: 22:19:02 16/03/2018
Quote:

That would work
---
#20 Posted: 23:00:15 16/03/2018
I know I have a long list, but out of those, the main three guys that I really want are Waluigi, Crash Bandicoot, and King K. Rool. The others are just extras.

The Doom Slayer is a pipe dream that I want to happen but I don't think will, due to his more...violent nature.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#21 Posted: 13:55:54 19/03/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Quote: EyeBrawler2014

Speaking of which, they should give Pikachu and Jigglypuff Z-moves for their Final Smash as well. Pikachu would get Catastropika (while Volt Tackle would become Pikachu's side special) and Jigglypuff would get Twinkle Tackle.

And Greninja should transform into Ash-Greninja.
---
Boop me if you see this.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#22 Posted: 05:18:46 20/03/2018
Characters I would like to see

- Waluigi
- Captain Toad
- King Boo
- King K Rool
- Travis Touchdown
- Midna with Wolf Link
- Tingle
- Happy Mask Salesman
- Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- Crash Bandicoot
- Shovel Knight
- Slippy Toad
- Dark Samus (Not a clone)
- Rayman
- Starfy
- KK Slider
- Nintendo Labo Man (Kinda like Mr. Game and Watch)
- Bring back Snake and Ice Climbers
- New Pokemon trainer with different set of starters

I also really want another story/adventure mode. Seeing all the characters/bosses/worlds all crossing over in Subspace Emissary was amazing. I also want a reason to play the game by myself so that and new modes would be cool.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#23 Posted: 06:02:52 20/03/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
An expanded list of who I want:
* Waluigi
* Crash Bandicoot
* Doomguy
* Shovel Knight
* Bandana Waddle Dee
* Galacta Knight
* Professor Layton
* Pheonix Wright
* Yarn Kirby
* Scrooge McDuck
* Snake
* Cookin' Mama

Quote: awesomerockets
Characters I would like to see

- Waluigi
- Travis Touchdown
- Crash Bandicoot
- Shovel Knight
- Dark Samus (Not a clone)
- Starfy
- Bring back Snake
- New Pokemon trainer with different set of starters

I also really want another story/adventure mode. Seeing all the characters/bosses/worlds all crossing over in Subspace Emissary was amazing. I also want a reason to play the game by myself so that and new modes would be cool.

I love you both and I would like you to know you guys have great taste.
#24 Posted: 10:52:11 20/03/2018
^ Thank you!

Also, Captain Toad would be a good one.
---
#25 Posted: 15:33:59 20/03/2018
Captain Toad wouldn't be able to jump though because of his big backpack
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#26 Posted: 15:56:32 20/03/2018
Spyro/Cynder,Chrom,Terra,Chrono,Zoroark,Mew,Sora/Riku
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#27 Posted: 10:25:39 03/04/2018
I thought of another Pokémon for Smash that could have potential: Silvally.
He was a pretty popular Pokémon in Gen 7 and we’ve had a quadruped before (Ivysaur). He could have various Multi-Attacks as his Final Smash.
The main reasons I don’t see this happening is because there are more popular Gen 7 Pokémon and they would likely have a Z-Move as their Final Smash.
---
Soon.
#28 Posted: 15:09:01 03/04/2018
He was a pretty popular Pokémon in Gen 7 and we’ve had a quadruped before (Ivysaur). He could have various Multi-Attacks as his Final Smash.
The main reasons I don’t see this happening is because there are more popular Gen 7 Pokémon and they would likely have a Z-Move as their Final Smash.

If we get any Gen 7 representation at all, which I still personally think is unlikely, I feel like it would end up being someone from the starter lines or Mimikyu.
#29 Posted: 21:02:44 03/04/2018
^I agree or maybe Lycanroc.
I just thought of a new feature the game could have where a character can have different movesets depending on their form. For example, all three of Lycanroc's forms could be playable and each have different movesets, but would still only take up one slot in the character roster. Another example could be Link having the same moveset he had in the other Smash games when wearing the green tunic, but having a more BotW style moveset when wearing the blue tunic from that game.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#30 Posted: 05:03:24 05/04/2018
The question of who I want is really hard to figure out now since pretty much everyone I would've really wanted has now come to the game (including the Inklings). I guess I can make a small list, though they're choices that mostly wouldn't ever get in:

-Professor Layton
-Camilla
-Rayman
-Knuckles

As for who I think is likely, I imagine Captain Toad could be a lock (they can give him bad recovery options a la Little Mac), as well as someone from Xenoblade 2 and whatever FE 2018 is.

Quote: fyra
Spyro/Cynder,Chrom,Terra,Chrono,Zoroark,Mew,Sora/Riku

Time to be a jerk:

Spyro and Cynder have no real affiliation with Nintendo and would be more likely seen in a Playstation All Stars 2 (see also Crash)
There's bigger chance that Robin gets the axe in favor of the player character for FE 2018, let alone Chrom coming in
Gen V probably isn't gonna get any reps at this point
Mew will forever be a pokeball summon
Save for Dream Drop Distance KH has never been on Nintendo platforms

Chrono could be possible and I admittedly don't know Terra.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#31 Posted: 12:25:25 05/04/2018
At this point the only character I'd really like to see is Bandana Dee(which is very likely a lock given how much prominence he's had in the games since Super Star Ultra), or really any new Kirby rep. The only other ones I would like to see is any underrated Nintendo characters get a slot(i.e. Isaac or K. Rool).

Dixie Kong would be cool since the game could really use at least one more Donkey Kong rep. And though it's incredibly unlikely I'd like to see another F-Zero rep like Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh.
---
Cool cool.
#32 Posted: 14:05:54 05/04/2018
Come to think of it, there's never been a Pokemon rep from any odd numbered generation (except the first gen obviously). We've had Pichu from gen 2, Lucario from gen 4 and Greninja from gen 6, but for some reason, there's never been a fighter from gen 3 or 5.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#33 Posted: 14:36:52 05/04/2018
Quote: alicecarp
Come to think of it, there's never been a Pokemon rep from any odd numbered generation (except the first gen obviously). We've had Pichu from gen 2, Lucario from gen 4 and Greninja from gen 6, but for some reason, there's never been a fighter from gen 3 or 5.

That's just a matter of timing. Each Smash Bros game has always had a pokemon from the most recent generation.

SSB64 released January 1999 -> Gen 2 didn't come until November 1999

SSBM released in 2001 -> Gen 3 didn't come until 2002

SSBB released in 2008 -> Gen 5 didn't come until 2010

SSBfWU released in 2014 -> Gen 7 didn't come until 2016
---
Boop me if you see this.
#34 Posted: 18:46:04 05/04/2018
^That’s what I thought.
If there were to be a Pokemon newcomer, I wonder if it’ll be from gen 7 or if gen 8 will be announced by then thus giving an early bird cameo Pokemon from the upcoming Switch game.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#35 Posted: 23:28:48 05/04/2018

As much as I would kill for this, Silvally is destined for a Poké Ball at best. Decidueye and Incineroar are easily at the top of the list with Midnight Lycanroc probably at number three.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#36 Posted: 00:34:18 06/04/2018
where is toad
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#37 Posted: 00:42:54 06/04/2018
bring it back
[User Posted Image]
#38 Posted: 01:05:25 06/04/2018
Quote: somePerson
bring it back
[User Posted Image]

YEEEEESSSSS
---
Soon.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#39 Posted: 20:12:36 10/04/2018
*screams into the abyss*

SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
---
My life is complete.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#40 Posted: 20:38:25 10/04/2018
I love melee hitboxes
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#41 Posted: 04:50:58 12/04/2018
pokey from earthbound for smash switch plz

the masked man or claus being an assist trophy would be cool too

i wish earthbound/mother was more popular and nintendo gave the franchise more of a chance

also i would like protoman to replace elecman as the assist trophy, i get that elecman is the creator's favourite but come on proto is top tier bro and a main

Quote: MagicFizz
*screams into the abyss*

SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this man gets it
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:47:26 14/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#42 Posted: 08:49:12 14/04/2018
Ok, I know this will never happen, but I want Plague Knight instead of Shovel Knight.
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#43 Posted: 14:56:41 15/04/2018
Whoa....could it be?

https://webmshare.com/z4qb3

No.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:31 15/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#44 Posted: 16:55:06 15/04/2018
the video won’t load for me lol
---
Soon.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#45 Posted: 17:22:11 15/04/2018
It's "leaked Smash footage". It's actually quite impressive looking, ngl. It's most likely a mod or something.
#46 Posted: 17:46:26 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
that's pretty good for a fake

spring man for smash 5 plz
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#47 Posted: 02:54:44 16/04/2018
Decidueye and Spring Man?
If we can get Min Min as well I would be so happy!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#48 Posted: 02:58:38 16/04/2018
Quote: KrystalLBX

It's been confirmed fake, I believe.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#49 Posted: 04:43:59 16/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: KrystalLBX

It's been confirmed fake, I believe.

if not
still want those 3

but chances are, it will be a gen 8 pokemon starter like what greninja did for gen 6
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Page 1 of 22 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me