Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Any way to view superflagged posts?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#1 Posted: 03:10:08 09/03/2018 | Topic Creator
I lost a piece of art that was done by an artist who is now superflagged. The topics appear in the search, suggesting that they still exist somewhere, but is that true, or are they lost?

(Or, maybe if anyone knows where to find spyrobaro now, but they may not have kept the file.)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#2 Posted: 03:39:52 09/03/2018
I hate it when that happens. >_< what was the picture?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#3 Posted: 03:56:52 09/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: LindseyWednesdy
I hate it when that happens. smilie what was the picture?

It was a picture of Skyward that I used as an avatar for the longest time. It also caused a major shift in her design, so very pivotal.

I'll check my computer when I get home, and I'll figure out a way to get on my old phone. Maybe I'll find it there.

But if not, I still have the 100x100 pixel version. I could try and touch that one up.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4 Posted: 00:10:44 10/03/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
I hate it when that happens. >_< what was the picture?

It was a picture of Skyward that I used as an avatar for the longest time. It also caused a major shift in her design, so very pivotal.

I'll check my computer when I get home, and I'll figure out a way to get on my old phone. Maybe I'll find it there.

But if not, I still have the 100x100 pixel version. I could try and touch that one up.

ahhhh, if you have the 100x100 one, pm it to me, I have a friend with a really uncanny ability to dig up pictures from the lost places of the internet. she'll probably find it for you.

... if not, I could try and touch it up for you. I spend hundreds on overpriced adobe products for my own art ventures, so I could try and fix the picture up for you. guaranteed improvement. :-)
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#5 Posted: 00:54:38 10/03/2018 | Topic Creator
I hate it when that happens. smilie what was the picture?

ahhhh, if you have the 100x100 one, pm it to me, I have a friend with a really uncanny ability to dig up pictures from the lost places of the internet. she'll probably find it for you.

... if not, I could try and touch it up for you. I spend hundreds on overpriced adobe products for my own art ventures, so I could try and fix the picture up for you. guaranteed improvement. :-)

Thank you, but I already got it! A bit of manipulating with archives and I found it.

Any of Baro's offsites I could credit it to though?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:05 10/03/2018 by StormDragon21
#6 Posted: 01:41:15 10/03/2018

Thank you, but I already got it! A bit of manipulating with archives and I found it.

Any of Baro's offsites I could credit it to though?

oh, sweet! i'm glad you found it, that is a stressful experience, I know the pain! XD :-)

I think he was on tumblr, but i'm having a hard time finding it now. let me go check around! ;-)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:35 10/03/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me